Ghostly's Plots M/M, M/F(Persocom plot added!)(seeking dom AND sub)

Started by Ghostly, November 12, 2011, 05:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghostly

Ghostly's Fantasies

Currently playing Dom/Sub

Random Stuff:

Roles I would prefer are in bold, but as always this is negotiable. If both parts are in bold, then I will play both. If there is an asterisk, that means I actually have some vague plot notions to go with that pairing. List to be updated, I just thought I cold toss this up and see what happens.

Knight/Prince
Mage/Human
Mage/Knight*
Servant/Master
Bodyguard/Client
Thief/nearly anybody else
Plots
Ghostly Love (ghost/reincarnated lover, bondage, 1920's-present, M/M)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

David (as always, names aren't set in stone unless I say they are, feel free to use your own!) is an extremely talented, if a little lonely and withdrawn, piano player. After college he's finally moving out on his own to a little riverside cottage in upstate New York. Despite the new house and the new town, he immediately feels at home.

What he doesn't know is that this place is his home, and his murdered lover has been waiting almost a hundred years for him to return.

I'd like to do something similar to an old story I adored but it died :( I could play either the living lover or the ghost, no preference but I do already have a character made up for the ghost.
Love After Death (not required reading, but if you're interested, have at it!):https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=60080.0

Epsilon  (Chobits, M/M, M/F, OCs only!)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
- It's the year 2068, and persocom mania has swept the globe. They aren't just computers anymore, either. There are countless specialized programs for persocoms, everything from translators, assistants, bodyguards, "companions"... anything anyone with the right amount of money can imagine.

-YC is a poor student living in the big city. He has a full scholarship to a very prestigious, very expensive private collage. Most of the snobby student body have trust funds, with enough cash to spend on whatever they want. Everybody has a persocom... everyone except your character who is constantly teased and bullied because he's poor.
Walking home one night, he cuts through an alley and finds a broken-down old persocom in the garbage and takes him home, intending to fix him up. But when he gets home, he finds out that this persocom wasn't as old or broken as he'd originally thought... and he seems to have some pretty unconventional custom software installed too.
- MC would actually possess a personality and some basic common sense at the beginning, though s/he has no memory and seems a bit scrambled, and can be played dom or sub.

Any city is fine, but I was thinking about New York as a setting.

Poor student/Persocom

Mac84