Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonlyazn

I do! Guilty, guilty, guilty.

Wants to retire at a young age?  ;D

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

Izzie Aditi

I want to, but I doubt I'll ever be able to. Unless I marry a millionaire :P
Next person has been fired recently.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Captain Maltese

No. But I am looking to change workplace in the near future for career's sake.

The next person is highly educated.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

lonlyazn

Hardly for only having a high school education.
(Izzi~ Marry me  :-[ I kid... or do?)

Has great big dreams they're gonna accomplish

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

Izzie Aditi

Well, I doubt they're big and I cannot look into the future.
Next person sings along to music in their car.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Breathless Intent

I do! One of my favorite things to do actually :)

The next person does not enjoy drinking alcohol.

lonlyazn

That is me! My lips are virgin free of liquor.

Enjoys shopping in a candy shop!

Captain Maltese

Wrong, I quite enjoy my alcohol; my beer, my cider, my cognac and rum and my wines. Good thing the average weekly consume is a couple of cans of beer.

I love candy, so I avoid candy shops.

The next person never ignores the big first letter in a word where it would be appropriate.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Breathless Intent

I don't know about "never" but I certainly do try my best to do so.

The next person is very particular when it comes to proper grammar and spelling.

Captain Maltese

I am. Well, for a non-native english speaker. I do make exception for those pesky big first letters but overall I am not in favor of twitteresque speak.

The next person finds intelligence attractive.

lonlyazn

I very much do. It brings substance to a relationship and also pushes me to my limits then slumber off and become complacent.

Enjoys reading beside a significant other.

Breathless Intent

Definitely. Though I do tend to poke and prod sometimes to get attention, so I might not be the best reading partner *laughs*

The next person wouldn't mind being poked and prodded while snuggled up reading.

Captain Maltese

I am not into being poked, really. Now, being lightly caressed on the other hand, that brings my attention with a smile.

The next person likes booksnuggling because then you can discuss what you are reading as you are reading it.

lonlyazn

Guilty, or at least I fantasize to do so.
@Breathless: Your name is really starting to make sense to me haha. Or is affecting me the way it states.

Enjoys a delicious pudding cup every now and then?

Captain Maltese

What. Is. A. Pudding. Cup?

The next person likes grog.

Izzie Aditi

Negative.
Next person believes there are "male" drinks and "female" drinks.

Breathless Intent

Quote from: lonlyazn on January 04, 2012, 01:37:49 PM
@Breathless: Your name is really starting to make sense to me haha. Or is affecting me the way it states.

Aw, thank you. I think...

And yes, pudding is fantastic! I haven't had any in quite some time, but I definitely enjoy it.
Oh! I got ninja'ed! Um...I have no idea what grog is, so I'm going to have to decline.
Ok this is becoming a habit! No! Boys and Girls can drink the same stuff

Next person is a quick typer

Izzie Aditi

So it seems ::) 
Next person is not a morning person.

Captain Maltese

No, I am not. But I will rather be too late with a good reply than quick with a shallow repartee.

I am a zombie at dawn.

Violins or saxophones?

Breathless Intent

Violins, I think that they are incredibly romantic and evocative.

Next person enjoys classical music.

lonlyazn

I do, I wish to compose maybe one day, but for now I enjoy other composers work.

Likes to be serenaded?

Captain Maltese

I love to be sung to. Not for the quality of the music but for the intent and effort of the singer.

The next person loves to sing for someone.

Breathless Intent

I do. I'm a trained singer, so it is something that I do enjoy (though I don't do it often).

The next person has a different musical talent.

lonlyazn

I can whistle somewhat decently?

Enjoys casual light conversations over the phone or in person?

Captain Maltese

I play the tin flute once in a long while. Saying I am talented at it would be overdoing it.

I dislike long phone conversations. In person is much better.

The next person is active in some sport.