Star Wars, ya dig? [For males or girls with male tendencies.]

Started by Fertile Myrtle, April 23, 2009, 07:54:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fertile Myrtle

Update! Created my O/O's. They can be found down in my you-know-where  ;)

I would like very much for you to play Boba Fett, Obi-Wan, or Jango Fett. This will be hetero. If you're still interested, keep on reading.

In a nutshell I'm looking for someone fun, creative, and not without a sense of humor. However, I don't expect too much. Long term/short term, I could go either way. Seeing as this is a blatant fangirl wish fulfillment, I'm willing to be more relaxed in all regards from my usual standards. I'm shameless, I'm aware. I've accepted it.

Concerning post size and grammar; I never strive to post an x amount of words. I write enough to express what needs to get across. So don't fret about writing too much or too little, I don't care. Do at least try on spelling & grammar.

As for my limits... Keep it "Light". I don't mind light bondage if the situation calls for it. If things get rough so be it. My characters tend to be slightly more submissive, but they might try to take control when you least expect it. Stay on your toes!

Concerning characters an plot; This all depends on you and what you would like out of this RP. My choice of character will probably be different depending on who you decide to be. Odds are I'll be making my own character, unless you have a canon suggestion. Keep in mind, I do NOT make Mary-Sues. Repeat. Do NAWT make Mary-Sues. No one kills my metaphorical boner quite like Mary-Sue. So how about this. You tell me what character you'd prefer to play, if you'd prefer long term/short term, also some traits you find attractive in a woman, and I'll patch together a character. If you don't like her, you won't hurt my feelings and you can feel free to walk away, no strings attached. However I would appreciate some feedback and would be more than happy to make some modifications to any character I make.

Obviously we'll discuss more about detail and setting once you make yourself known to me. I've got a few vague ideas/plot bunnies hopping around in my head. But, they all depend on what you might want.

Thanks for reading, I hope you're interested!

PS. If you'd like a writing sample, I'd be more than happy to supply one.

Fertile Myrtle & YOU!
(My O/O's - Last Updated - Dec 10th 2010)
Absences & Apologies
(Last Updated - August 8th)

Silent Wayfarer

Hm. This idea interests me. Boba Fett gets naughty with a client?
"Yeah. Won't someone PLEASE think of the CHILDREN?

Uhm...er...well, don't think of the children like that. Or like that. And, oh my gods, not like that! STOP THINKING OF THE CHILDREN!"

- Lizard

My Ons And Offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21765.0

Fertile Myrtle

Fertile Myrtle & YOU!
Absences & Apologies

Fertile Myrtle

Fertile Myrtle & YOU!
Absences & Apologies

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Darthvegeta800

*ears twitch*

Star... Wars?

Still taking people? If so pm me with any plotideas you have.
I also have some in my own thread. (see sig)

Furthermore i'm a big Jango fan (i only like Vader more)... so that may be close enough to Boba Fett.

Fertile Myrtle

Fertile Myrtle & YOU!
Absences & Apologies

Fertile Myrtle

Fertile Myrtle & YOU!
Absences & Apologies