To Catch a Thief

Genre: Psychological Drama, Thriller, Action
Pairing: F/M, M/M, M/F, F/F
Forum: Bondage: Human or Extreme
Role Sought: Wolverine & Various Others
Seeking to Play: Mystique & Various Others
Themes: Espionage, Morality, Chaos, Class Divide
Inspirations: Old Mystique Solo Series, Get Mysique Story Arc

So, this is a game that I tried running couple of times in past but it didn't reach conclusion for various reasons. It features a favorite pairing of mine that I quite enjoy shipping while writing Marvel fandom, Raven Darkholme and James Howlett.

The first story arc revolves around a bunch of hackers stealing a list of every known meta human with their identities, family relations and virtually every other aspect available about them from S.H.I.E.L.D.  database during Registration Act and episodes surrounding that. Said list is made available in the black market with people willing to pay exorbitant prices for that.

Raven, knowing of it, goes on to fetch it for herself while at the same time S.H.I.E.L.D. are sending their own agents. I have elaborate details of it that I shall save for now.

Suffice to say, Charles Xavier himself has got the wind of it and sensing the danger, he sends his own man, Wolverine in on the same mission. With various parties trying to capture the data, it leads to a massive clusterfuck which leaves Raven in a rather precarious state with authorities having a rare opportunity at putting down the notorious terrorist for good. That's when Xavier steps in, offering her a bargain that in return for safe receipt of the data in his hands, he would help her in clearing her slate, removing any trace of existence of her records from S.H.I.E.L.D. and Stark databanks.

With no option left and not wanting to sacrifice her freedom, Raven consents and becomes Xavier's agent, someone who he uses for missions that he can't use his regular X-Men for. The missions that require him to take a hard call, to do morally questionable things, none of which Raven has any qualms about except with sole caveat. It should be for the furtherance of good of the mutants. Her handler, is her [im]mortal enemy, Wolverine.

From here, it's an open ground. They can branch into any mission ranging from kidnapping of Irene Adler and preserving her in order to use her prophecies to preventing some new bioweapon from getting out in open or exploring a different side of mutants vs humans conflict wherein they witness mutants manipulating humans in some ways, giving Raven a different perspective. Also at the same time, there could be other parties trying to recruit Raven to be a double agent in order to get an access to some of Professor X's secrets. It can be anything really. Part of the fun here is creating our own world.

The game itself shall be Extreme due to violence and assorted chaos and shall involve all sorts of pairings due to shapeshifting element and not to mention a large NPC cast that shall populate it. If you desire, I can link you to old version of this story. Kindly keep responses [if any] that his generates to PM's. Thank you.

Le Immortelle