The Town of Elliquiy (Reboot) <Interest Check>

Started by NaughtyKitty, January 13, 2013, 06:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bastet

Quote from: ebpohmr on February 07, 2013, 10:06:35 PM
*grins* As pretty as Izzie and Alice are, I'm not sure that would help with choosing who to buy coffee from... Maybe Doug will have to resort to Argent in the morning and Comfort in the afternoon...

I think that would be the wisest course of action since A Cup of Comfort doesn't sell sweets. It is a quiet little shop that boasts excellent coffee for even the most discerning palate and a wide variety of fresh loose leaf teas. Also offered are coffee and teas for sell in take home portions, as well as fine brewing instruments for your kitchen counter.

But Alice would love for Doug to stop in on his way home for a nice hot cup of coffee, Alice keeps her shop open late for just that purpose. ;D

“I believe that words uttered in passion contain a greater living truth than do those words which express thoughts rationally conceived. It is blood that moves the body. Words are not meant to stir the air only: they are capable of moving greater things.” -Natsume Sōseki

ebpohmr

Quote from: Bastet on February 08, 2013, 10:45:51 AM
But Alice would love for Doug to stop in on his way home for a nice hot cup of coffee, Alice keeps her shop open late for just that purpose. ;D

Wow, a whole coffee shop kept open just for Doug... Wow! :p

Silver

Quote from: ebpohmr on February 08, 2013, 04:30:10 PM
Wow, a whole coffee shop kept open just for Doug... Wow! :p

Doug is so gonna get lucky..

I mean... Aww that so nice something to drink.. Or will he be giving her something to drink in the end...
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

ebpohmr

Quote from: Silver on February 08, 2013, 04:33:27 PM
I mean... Aww that so nice something to drink.. Or will he be giving her something to drink in the end...

*narrator voice*Tune in next thursday from 8pm, only here on ToETV, to find out! *cue commercial*

Silver

Quote from: ebpohmr on February 08, 2013, 04:36:25 PM
*narrator voice*Tune in next thursday from 8pm, only here on ToETV, to find out! *cue commercial*

*Dies laughing*

Ok I'm sorry..

*goes back to lurking*
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

ebpohmr

Its all good! Need any help with Love in the Park or other event planning?

Also, if I make a second character, they are totally being the local TV anchor! ;)

Silver

Quote from: ebpohmr on February 08, 2013, 04:50:41 PM
Its all good! Need any help with Love in the Park or other event planning?

Also, if I make a second character, they are totally being the local TV anchor! ;)

Actually, send a message my way..

Dashenka

How have I missed this....

Is it still open for people?
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

ebpohmr

It surely is Dashenka! Just PM your character sheet to NaughtyKitty! If you have any questions, ask away!

Silver

Quote from: Dashenka on February 08, 2013, 04:53:31 PM
How have I missed this....

Is it still open for people?

Yes please ask any questions that you can think of, we are all more than happy to answer them.

Dashenka

Well it's all a bit overwhelming still so I'll get reading tomorrow and fire away all questions I have. It's bed time now (GMT here).
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Silver

Quote from: Dashenka on February 08, 2013, 05:18:05 PM
Well it's all a bit overwhelming still so I'll get reading tomorrow and fire away all questions I have. It's bed time now (GMT here).

Have a wonderful night and take your time with reading over everything.

Bastet

*Does a face slap* Oh! I was supposed to send it to Naughty Kitty too. I am horrible with directions.

“I believe that words uttered in passion contain a greater living truth than do those words which express thoughts rationally conceived. It is blood that moves the body. Words are not meant to stir the air only: they are capable of moving greater things.” -Natsume Sōseki

Silver

Quote from: Bastet on February 08, 2013, 06:20:57 PM
*Does a face slap* Oh! I was supposed to send it to Naughty Kitty too. I am horrible with directions.

Either or was fine. Some people post it here others send it directly to her. I actually did both.

Bastet

What do you think twin, should I send it to her as well? I am awaiting approval before building my home and work threads.

Silver

Quote from: Bastet on February 08, 2013, 06:25:40 PM
What do you think twin, should I send it to her as well? I am awaiting approval before building my home and work threads.

If she doesn't post in here later tonight then I would send it so bit doesn't become lost in this thread.

Bastet

*Smiles brightly* You are so smart sissy! I will take your advice and wait patiently.

Silver

ebpohmr

Ah, Silver and Bastet. Separately you are both charming and delightful conversationalists. I cannot help but wonder if the Town of Elliquiy is prepared to see what happens when your powers combine!

Silver

ebpohmr

Quote from: Silver on February 08, 2013, 06:38:40 PM
At least we didn't make twins..

For which I am insanely thankful! Especially if they had been identical twins. Because that couldn't go wrong! :p

Silver

Quote from: ebpohmr on February 08, 2013, 06:39:38 PM
For which I am insanely thankful! Especially if they had been identical twins. Because that couldn't go wrong! :p

Next time and I have perfect character pictures for that very thing.

Bastet

Had I not been so shy about it and joined sooner, then perhaps she and I could have masterminded just such a pair of twins.

Silver

Quote from: Bastet on February 08, 2013, 06:44:06 PM
Had I not been so shy about it and joined sooner, then perhaps she and I could have masterminded just such a pair of twins.

We'll do it soon enough...

ebpohmr

Quote from: Silver on February 08, 2013, 06:42:22 PM
Next time and I have perfect character pictures for that very thing.

Next time, now that I have been a member for a month and gotten to know some people a lot better, I think I might try and start off related to some other player character's. Brothers or sisters, friends or rivals, lovers or partners etc. Doug is fun and all, but so far his life consists entirely of npc's except for his morning contact with Izzie at Argent and the occasional trip to the vet's with Fred. To be fair, that's mostly because I haven't had the chance to take him to the Fisherman's Net for an after-work pint, or sort out a poker-night event yet...