Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Platinum Edition (Villagers Win)

Started by Kip, September 01, 2009, 04:20:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Kip

Current Lynching Vote:
precious - 5 votes : Ryven, Ladysky, tes11, Mithlomwen, elandra
Ryven - 4 votes : Queentrippingserpent, Teno, Valerian, precious
Ladysky - 3 votes : Josietta, Marguerite, Saku
Queentrippingserpent - 1 vote : Kanrya
Captain Jack Sarcyn
Elandra
Josietta
Kanrya
Marguerite
Mithlomwen
Saku
Teno
tes11
Valerian

Yet to Vote : Captain Jack Sarcyn

Roles -
2 Werewolves (may be 3 courtesy of the Alpha)
1 Alpha
6 Peasants
1 Alchemist
1 Cupid
1 Guardian
1 Healer
1 Seer

Eliminated Players
Trieste - Peasant - Night 1
Sinera - Peasant - Lynched Day 2
Country - Peasant - Night 2

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Kip

((OOC - Rafufu has had to withdraw from the game. 

Rather than lose a character and alter the balance in an arbitrary way, Valerian will be taking his spot in the game.  The other options were to end the game or to bring in an already eliminated player each of which could be unfair to you or them.

Besides which, we get the joy of Valerian so please welcome her as she gets up to speed on the machinations so far.))

~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Valerian

(OOC: *waves*  Hi, everyone, and thanks for waiting while I read through everything -- three times -- and overanalyzed all of it.  Heh.)

It's so difficult to know who to trust!  However, I think LadySky is as much in the dark as anyone about the true identity of these terrible wolves, and I believe her when she says she's innocent -- but perhaps those who have voted for Ryven know something that I don't.  It's easy to hint at being more than a peasant...
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Ryven

You're right, it is, and because you're (and by you're I mean those voting for me) pressuring me, you will find out my role sooner than intended.

Elandra

Perhaps Valerian is correct, I am changing my vote from Ladysky to Ryven.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Ryven

Not that it will matter after tonight, but I am the alchemist.  Choose to believe me or don't, but if I do survive the lynching, more than one person will be dying tonight.  I will likely not last much longer even if I am not lynched.

And, yes, I have already chosen my target.

LadySky

Alright, since Ryven has been so brave as to reveal himself I believe I should step out on the plank with him. I do not see why we innocent ones should allow the wolves to turn us against each other!

I am the CUPID....

I have a lover who is an innocent citizen and I shall keep their identity secret as I have not their permission to reveal them.

I want to change my vote....I am off to look over my list of suspects once more.

Let us all ban together and stop any innocent lives from being taken! *bounds off to try to find the wicked*  ;D
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Ryven

*He steps forward, eying LadySky with a polite nod*

After careful consideration, I change my vote to Precious.

LadySky

After much tossing and turning I have decided to switch my vote to precious.

I must admit I do not have any concrete evidence for this choice other than she is on my suspect list.

*LadySky curtsies to Ryven and asks for a muffin*   XD
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Ryven

*he bows before the lady, pulling a fresh muffin from his coat to hand to her quite humbly*

As you wish, my lady.  :-)

LadySky

*taking the warm muffin with a smile the lady goes to sit upon a bench to await the forthcoming decisions*

tes11

I guess I will trust both of you(ryven & ladysky) for now.
After some serious consideration, I changed my vote to precious.
My Ons and Offs
Apologies and Absences: -

Mithlomwen

Wanting to believe that the pair are telling the truth, she goes over the list once more.  Not at all liking having to pick anyone at all, she hesitantly decides to follow her fellow villagers and changes her vote to precious praying that they know something she doesn't and another innocent doesn't die needlessly. 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

precious

Crowd mentality is a frightening thing, hence why I, in my current uninformed and peasanty state, voted away from the mass.  I should hate to have a hand in the demise of an innocent.  ...Which I am, by the by. 

Ryven, in light of his probable demise after revealing his role, gets my vote now, in an effort to save my own skin. 

Ryven

*He rolls his eyes*

I'm not surprised.  Go ahead, vote me out and waste my ability.  You'll be sorry later when you actually need it.  Instead, you'll save a peasant or possible werewolf.

Elandra

Okay I will chose to trust you and change my vote once again to precious.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Kip

((Alright, I'm going to set a 48 hour deadline for outstanding votes and vote changes.  After that, I'll progress the game :D))

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

precious

Ryven

Actually, compared to a special role, they are.  I've sacrificed myself in previous games.  I'm not saying any more than that since we're not supposed to bring past games up.

Valerian

*feels suddenly very expendable*

And confused.  I also feel confused.  First LadySky distrusts Ryven and wants him lynched to save her own skin, and now she's let herself be bribed with muffins into changing her mind?  I don't know what to think!

I'm still not changing my vote, though, not yet.  You've all admitted that you have no evidence against precious, and yet suddenly everyone wants to vote for her.  It makes me very nervous...
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

LadySky

*feels equally nervous*  :-[

Upon seeing that Ryven had revealed himself in the game I once more contacted him. This is the only reason I then chose to reveal my role and to be fair, Ryven and I decided to change both our votes to one we felt might be suspicious.

I guess it was a final leap on both our parts to save ourselves. It should be noted however: I did not change my vote until I saw that Ryven had revealed his role to everyone in the game and I once more contacted him to see if we could work things out.

*nibbles on a muffin*  XD

precious

What, exactly, made me suspicious?  The fact that I was voting away from everyone else?  I obviously wasn't voting with a pack, as you'd expect the werewolves to...I made my choice based on the fact that there still isn't a shred of evidence for or against any of us, just yet, other than our self-professed roles. 

Ryven

If you have anyone better in mind, I'm all ears.  Who expects the wolves to vote with the pack?  You assume they use the same strategy each time.

precious

Here's a thought:

If LadySky is the cupid, why would she say she has a lover?

She doesn't have a lover.  There are TWO lovers of the cupid's choosing, and they fall in love.