Werewolves of Miller's Hollow 8 [Villagers Win]

Started by Kip, August 18, 2009, 11:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transgirlenstein

On reflection, I change my vote.  I vote for Precious.  If Elandra was the soulmate, Mar would have known if she was a wolf.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Kip

Voting for Werewolf Lynching :

Trieste - 5 votes : Elandra, Saku, Kanrya, Trieste, Vampireprincessty
Precious - 3 votes : Trieste, Izu, Queentrippingserpent
Izu
Elandra
Kanrya
Queentrippingserpent
Saku
Vampiricprincessty

Voting will remain open for approximately 12 hours....

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

precious

Vampricprincessty

Kip

The villagers split down the middle to begin with as they argued and debated between two individuals, declaring each to be guilty of the horrendous crimes being perpetrated on innocents.  Slowly but surely the tide flowed against the Sheriff Trieste - maybe the villagers thought she wasn't doing a good enough job, maybe they were just distrustful of those in power or perhaps... they thought she was one of the beasts stalking the village at night.

Steadfast and unwilling to be for her life, Trieste walked ahead of the mob with her head held high.  Stopping under the noose, she quietly unpinned her badge and handed it wordlessly to Queentrippingserpent, designating her as the new Sheriff for the village. Looking up at the noose, she gestured impatiently, unwilling to give any further satisfaction to the bloodthirsty group of villagers.  As they strung up the poor woman and she drew her last breath, once again nothing happened.  No transformation was observed and in the end, once again a Peasant hung swinging lifelessly from the tree.

Perturbed to their very souls, the remaining inhabitants of Miller's Hollow returned to the village square to prepare nervously for the night ahead of them.

Remaining players:

Elandra
Izu
Kanrya
Precious
Queentrippingserpent
Saku
Vampiricprincessty

Josietta
Kaz The Beast
Ladysky
Marguerite
Rafufu
Ryven
Trieste

Remaining roles:

3 Peasants (may include one Halfbreed)
1 Soulmate
1 Seer
2 Werewolves

~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Kip

Elandra had spent days now pining for her lost Soulmate.  Every night, she had spent hours trying to fall asleep as memories of Marguerite flashed through her mind.  She had barely achieved that tonight when the door to her house burst open.  Elandra's eyes sprang open in the hope that it had all been a nasty dream and her love had returned to her.

Her hopes were sorely crused as furry beings fell upon her and tore her limb from limb.  Despite her gruesome end, she felt no pain as she knew her future was peaceful - the two spirits of the Soulmates were rejoined once again.

With not even a scream from Elandra, the villagers had thought they were safe throughout the night and were dismayed to find one of their number missing again in the morning.  Anger and revenge were starting to turn to fear and suspicion as their numbers dwindled and soon the villagers were once again pointing fingers at each other.

Remaining players:

Izu
Kanrya
Precious
Queentrippingserpent
Saku
Vampiricprincessty

Elandra
Josietta
Kaz The Beast
Ladysky
Marguerite
Rafufu
Ryven
Trieste

Remaining roles:

1 Seer
2 Werewolves

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Izu

;_; First your murdered Trieste who I told you was a human, and now Elandra was killed and she was the other human I was 100% sure of... ;__; *cries and runs to Saku for a hug*

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Transgirlenstein

Surveys the carnage and shakes her head sadly.  She ropes off Elandra's house as a crime scene and to protect the villiage from seeing the horrible remains.

"Someone needs to die for this.  My suspicion is Precious."

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Kip

Precious - 1 vote : Izu
Izu - 5 votes : Precious, Vampireprincessty, Kanrya, Saku, Queentrippingserpent
Kanrya
Queentrippingserpent
Saku
Vampiricprincessty

Yet to vote : Kanrya, Saku

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Vampricprincessty

Izu

Kanrya

Saku

Saku had not thought Izu to be a werewolf, she had thought Izu was her friend! But now information was brought forth that Izu was a wolf and not only that but the identity of the other remaining werewolf had also been discovered! Saku shook her head slowly for she had not expected this betrayal.

First Marguerite had been taken from her and she had been innocent. And now Izu turned out to be a wolf, what if Izu had been the one who had slaughtered Miss Marg? Saku did not know anything for certain other than the fact that Izu was part of the wolves that had done the dirty deed. And for that she had to place her vote with the others. Izu would be her vote.

Saku looked sorrowfully at Izu, shaking her head for she truly had not thought Izu to be one of them. But with information such as she had received...well there was no way to look around it. If she died tonight she would rest in peace knowing that at least one of the wolves had been taken out.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Transgirlenstein

Izu seems to be where the fingers are pointing.  I'm sorry Izu but...you must die.

Izu

Kip

This morning, the villagers acted as a group and turned on one of the more reserved villagers.  Nervously he smiled but as the mood became apparent, the smile turned into a sneer and Izu backed away.  Quicker than anyone could imagine, he crouched over and thick black fur erupted all over his body. Lashing out with his talons, he almost caught the rest of the villagers unaware. 

Waving pitchforks at the beast amongst them, the mob trapped him in a corner while a quick-witted individual went and got a flaming torch.  Throwing it at the trapped beast, they watched as the Werewolf went up in flames, snarling and roaring in anger and pain all the time.  After what seemed like an eternity, all that remained was a small pile of ash and singed hair.  The smell of charcoal wafted around the village, a faint reminder of the death of Ryven, provoking senses of satisfied vengeance amongst those who remained.

Remaining players:

Kanrya
Precious
Queentrippingserpent
Saku
Vampiricprincessty

Elandra
Izu

Josietta
Kaz The Beast
Ladysky
Marguerite
Rafufu
Ryven
Trieste

Remaining roles:

1 Seer
1 Werewolves

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Kip

Satisfied that the death of the werewolf Izu had removed the blight tormenting their village, the inhabitants of Miller's Hollow returned to their houses and settled in for a peaceful night of sleep.  Security was lax, doors were open, windows unshuttered.  Everyone thought the threat had passed now and that peace could resume in the village.

It was a false hope.  A false hope that was destroyed soon after the sun set as terrified screams echoed around the village.  Hours after they stopped and the bravest of the villagers decided to investigate, it was found that Kanrya had fallen victim to the beasts that obviously still lurked around the village.  When all villagers had gathered to try and clean up the mess left behind, it was apparent that Kanrya lived just as simply as any other Peasant in the village.  She hid no secrets despite any doubts that one may have had.

Suspicious of each other once again, the villagers started to throw blame around at their peers.

Remaining players:

Precious
Queentrippingserpent
Saku
Vampiricprincessty

Elandra
Izu

Josietta
Kanrya
Kaz The Beast
Ladysky
Marguerite
Rafufu
Ryven
Trieste

Remaining roles:

2 Peasants (may include one Halfbreed)
1 Seer
1 Werewolves

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

precious

Queentrippingserpent is the last remaining werewolf. 

Saku

Saku nods. Queentrippingserpent it is! She wondered how on earth Queentrippingserpent could have done this...had she anything to do with Marguerite's death???
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Vampricprincessty

Kip

Queentrippingserpent - 3 votes : Precious, Saku, Vampiricprincessty
Vampiricprincessty - 1 vote : Queentrippingserpent
Precious
Saku

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Transgirlenstein

How can you all accuse me?  Saku, how could you??  :'(

I vote for Vampireprincess

Kip

As the villagers circled Queentrippingserpent, there was suddenly no doubt in their mind.  Fur sprouted all over, claws extended and a mournful laugh echoed around them.  Her role as the final werewolf revealed, she leapt at them and pushed past them all to rush headlong into the forest around the village.  Fearful nights pass before the villagers realise they are finally free of the menace that had plagued them.

It is with great irony that the three remaining villagers perish in their sleep mere months later.  Storms in the surrounding mountains provoke a flash flood that sweeps into the scenic valley around the village, drowning them all in quick succession.  Once more, the village of Miller's Hollow stands empty.

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Kip

Night 1 -
The Werewolves choose to eat Ladysky, a peasant.
Kaz The Beast, the Healer, chooses to retain his abilities for another night.
The Seer, precious, scrys on Saku who is found to be a Peasant.

Day 2 -
The villagers elect Trieste, the Halfbreed, as the village Sheriff.
Rafufu, a peasant, is blamed for the first death and lynched.

Night 2 -
The werewolves choose to eat Saku, a peasant.
Precious focuses her abilities on Elandra and discovers her to be one of the soulmates.
Kaz The Beast frustrates the werewolves by healing Saku as she is on the cusp of death.

Day 3 -
The villagers lynch Kaz The Beast, the Healer, after his usefulness ends.

Night 3 -
The werewolves tear Marguerite limb from limb, splitting up the Soulmates.
Precious discovers that Josietta is a Peasant.

Day 4 -
After significant debate, Josietta is lynched and another Peasant dies at the whim of their peers.

Night 4 -
The seer determines that Izu is one of the werewolves that has been terrorising the village.
Ryven, a peasant is found to have been shredded by the werewolves.

Day 5 -
Trieste, the Halfbreed, is lynched but appears only as a peasant as a result.

Night 5 -
The werewolves nibble on Elandra overnight.
Precious looks in upon Kanrya and finds her to be a peasant.

Day 6 -
Izu is revealed as the werewolf and lynched and the fur flies.

Night 6 -
The remaining werewolf wields her teeth and claws to take out Kanrya.
The last werewolf is revealed as the Seer scrys upon Queentrippingserpent.

Day 7 -
The villagers scatter as Queentrippingserpent reveals herself and escapes.  Free at last, they celebrate only to die a few short months later as the valley Miller's Hollow is nestled in floods, ironically killing the inhabitants in their sleep.

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~