Sunshine's desires (Currently seeking- MXM, MXF, FXM, FXF, Any)

Started by Sunshinecera, October 23, 2017, 07:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunshinecera

First and foremost, please do not post to this thread.
Thank you.

Currently, I am looking for more plot filled RPs then smut based. I am aiming for Light, to light BDSM. I am not looking for Non-Con or anything heavy.

Enjoy the ideas that do roam through here from time to time. I am aiming to keep this thread as clean as I possibly can, so please PM me with any ideas or interests you may have. I promise I do not bite unless asked.

So who am I? What am I looking for? What sort of writer am I? All good questions, and I am sure I can answer them.

Length. Well let's see, I have a motto. I give what I get. You give me a decent post with lots to work with you in turn will get lots to work with from my post. Give me two paragraphs I will shoot to return that much. I say quality over quantity any day, however. Wait that was length. In short, I would like at least two-three GOOD paragraphs. If I do not have details, I can't write.

Literacy. I do think I should be able to write as a smart person would. Stringing my sentences together to make paragraphs, and making my paragraphs make sense. All of it. Now when it comes to spelling and commas, I am a bit dyslexic. So give me a break if I don't catch it. I do try to check my work and edit it even after I have posted it. Mistakes get the best of us all. If I missed something you feel is important in your post, PM me.

Timing. Now I do have a full-time job (most weeks) and kids in the home. So writing may be sporadic, but currently, work is at a point where I can be on my own computer and working on writing in between calls. Posting will be slow during the work week, but not at a dead stop unless something comes up. Then please check my absences thread in my signature (In case of cloudy weather.) With that being said, there are times I can post anywhere up to 10 times a day. And those would be at least a paragraph or more in length. Some days I can't post at all.  If something comes up where I can't post at least once every other day, I will tell those I write with. I would want it from them so I do it myself. You could also check my Absences and Excuses thread linked in my signature.

Limits. Hum. Yes, I would say I have a few. I don't mind playing males or females. I don't mind some genres. I won't do actual fight scenes, simply because they never were my strong suit. I won't also write in the first person. Especially if I am doing the more mature scenes. I write, I don't cyber. I have dropped RP's because after warning the person to go to the third person and they proceeded to continue in the first person. I have also dropped RP's because the paragraphs and details just were not there.

OOC. I do tend to always make it distinct whether it is IC or OOC.  I hate it when someone does a paragraph of writing, puts a line of OOC, and then another paragraph of writing IC. It throws my brain off. Remember Dyslexic. Also, add ADHD. I have a short attention span as it is. Toss something to screw it up and you lost me.

Character Age My characters range in age. I am never sure where I will land them in that line. Age is a number that can be played with. Though all of my characters will be over the age of 18.

Anything else that you would like to know, then check my ons/offs and make sure to read my abscences thread. That should be all the major points, I do think so let us talk about the lay of my land in this thread.

Links will come to these as I get the posts up and running.

Sunshinecera

This post is just images. There will be some duplicates under each spoiler if the picture could go under more then one idea.

If something sparks your mind, please let me know. If you choose to use one of these images, let me know. I love reading what you come up with even if it does not include me.

I may in time put a plot to a picture, but for now, these shall just grow dust here until they find their place.

Plot-filled pictures

Characters with a story

Pairings

Sunshinecera

Friends
There is a group of friends, and two of them have the worst luck ever getting what they want. He is always horny and wants sex, yet, never manages to get past making out with women. She on the other hand wants to settle down, yet can't manage past the first night in bed with a man. The two rely on each other for advice. The one thing they do happen to get right is they sleep with each other.

((This can be between MxF, MXM, or FXF))

To love or to not?
To put it in nice terms; she's been around and back again. Surely a girl like that can't have much self-esteem, right? Probably not. But she hides it well. She's confident. She's sexy. She knows exactly what she's doing. She knows what she wants, and she gets it, too. Then he comes along. He's a normal guy. Nothing special. He's probably got 'experience' but he's a lot more modest about it. She tries it with him. But no. He won't give it. He wants something more from her than just sex. He wants to know her. He wants to help her. He wants her to see what it's like to be loved. Eventually, anyway.

((Can be FxM, MxM, or FXF))

Sunshinecera

Secretary X Lawyer or Doctor
Good girl X Bad boy
Jock X Loner
Good girl/boy X Demon
Shy Demon X Bad Demon
Demon X Angel
Elves
Elf X vampire
Girl X vampire
Student X Teacher
Girl X Werewolf
Neko X Human
Neko X Vampire

I will play any side of the pairings, at this moment.

Sunshinecera

Pandora's Box
Stacy was just an everyday girl until one night she went to a party with her friend Tricia. Stacy met a guy and they became an item. But after a while, he got Stacy into a dark circle of drugs and depression. He left her and that night she overdosed and almost killed herself. Her parents who were worried sick decided to send her into a rehab program after she was discharged from the hospital. They sent her to St. Anthony of Padua's rehab.

YC was just a popular guy with a secret. He had it all. Was the school all-star team quarterback. Cheerleader girlfriend. Amazing grades. The works. Behind that, all was a cycle of depression, fear, Oxycontin, and molestation. Turns out Daddy wasn't such a great guy after all. But he wouldn't tell anyone. One night the pressure of the secret became too much. He tried to hang himself but his little sister cut him down from the rafters before the deed could be done. His mother worried sick sent him to St. Anthony's of Padua for help with his depression and suicidal thoughts.

They meet on the first day of group counseling. Stacy would have once fallen for a guy like him but now she can't even talk to guys without wanting to scream and run away out of fear. YC would have once felt compassion for the broken girl who needs a shoulder to cry on right now. But he has changed too. Partnered together to overcome their problems the only question remains......is it possible to move on and meet new people and live a new life.....or does the past follow and haunt you until you want to die from insanity.

Something isn't right
Ariel had a wonderful life. Three daughters. A loving husband. A promising career. Her husband had the chance to become a co-owner of the company he worked for. One daughter was off to college, and the other two daughters were in school and doing wonderful. One horrifying night, her husband was on a trip, coming home. Something happened and the plane went down, killing everyone within the plane, or so she thought.

Seven (or more, or less) years later, she is working on something when she gets a tip that her husband might still be alive. She doesn't believe that it can be possible, but she hires the proper people to investigate the tip. What she finds, she can't believe. Her husband is alive. But he is not the person she married. He is the complete opposite.

Will she still want to be married to him? Can she?

Who are you again?
This woman has been married to her husband for at least ten years. They have everything that they could want, a nice home, no desire or want for anything. She works as a high school teacher and he is a high-end lawyer. One day, she has an accident and forgets everything. The last thing she remembers is the first day that the two meet.

At that time, they were just about to graduate high school themselves. At first, he wasn't her type. He would have never caught her attention. However, he did. They married a few years later and lived happily for years to come.

How will her amnesia affect them? Will it affect them? Will he woo her all over again?

I see this as a Light story. Nothing more than a true romance story.

Sunshinecera

Daniella| Looking for best friend

Name: Daniella Rose Edwards
Nickname: Dana (with best friend YC), Ella (with her girlfriends), Dani (with some teachers)
Traits: (+) Confident, Protective, Frank, Tough, Generous (-) Impulsive, Stubborn, Closed off from people, Spoiled
Family: Mother and father died when she was younger. No real family until she turned 16 and was adopted by a wealthy woman who wanted someone to be able to pass her money and house to. Lives with the widow, and the only mother she ever knew, with no other family in her life.
Style: Bohemian mixed with sexy and sophisticated. She always wears skirts and heels of some sort. She only owns one pair of jeans that she doesn't even think fits her anymore.
Style examples

History:When she was only 5 years old, her parents were killed in a car accident, leaving her an orphan and a ward of the state. As she entered middle school, she started rebelling against everyone around her and started down a path that was less than favorable for her future. She ended up getting a tattoo at the base of her neck. It wasn't visible unless she put her hair up and on top of her head. She never understood why she had gotten the tattoo, but the image had come to her in a dream, and in a state of rebellion, she saved up the money and got it. Throughout her three middle years, she failed her eighth grade twice. When she turned 16, she was taken into a home and adopted by a wealthy widow. After a much-needed makeover and tutoring, she entered ninth grade, two years behind those her age with the fashion of someone who was double her age. Everyone knew who she was because of her new mother, whom everyone knew as Mrs. Claus, with the yearly activities that she did for the kids around the area.

Now as she is in her senior year, it is clear that her life has changed from when she was little. That she is no longer the little girl that hated the world but is now a woman who was determined to make the world bow to her wishes and desires. She was confident and determined. Every step that she took, showed just how beautiful she thought she was, even with her plus size.

Her friendship with YC: They met when they were young, YC being 3 years old to her 5, at the park. She had just found out that her parents were dead and she was in the foster system, something any child that age should not have known or knew what it had meant. Crying, she felt the little hand on her cheek, wiping away the tears she shed as quickly as they had fallen. Young YC didn't know what was going on, but his/her mother and father did. As the years progressed, the two grew inseparable, even through her rebellious state when his/her parents told him/her to never talk to her again. It never stopped him/her, and he/she would often sneak out to see her. As the time came when she was adopted, it was clear his/her parents had some part in the process, as the older lady lived next door to them and was his/her grandmother's best friend.

Since being adopted, their relationship only grew stronger, though they didn't hang out nearly as much as they used to because of her newfound friends who were only friends with her cause of the money, something that she despised completely.

Other pictures of Daniella

Characters with no story

Sunshinecera

Updated posts and cleaned up the thread.

Will be adding more plot based ideas within the next week.