The Deadly Sins Imprisoned (( Recruit- Six Roles Remain! Males, Trans, Futa ))

Started by Mnemosyne, April 20, 2017, 01:16:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mnemosyne

Quote from: VioletPanda on April 29, 2017, 01:44:15 PMAck, where's the form?

I snuck it in where the old 'interest' form used to be. In the little code box. <3 Also this is a very nice updated idea. I will love to see whatever the end result is when you decide on it. <3
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

VioletPanda

By the time you'd replied, I had already found it and in fact just sent you the profile! ^^; Thank you though!

For his bio, I tried to imply that Sam was between a rock and a hard place, with the idea that he's going to lose the job he worked so hard for, or have to refuse to help these dangerous people which may get him into serious trouble. Or both, if it gets revealed what he's been doing outside the hospital.

Dun Dun Dun!

Oh, and I was going back over the description of the place- it had said that each personal room was designed with the occupants in mind, right? Can we post pictures of those rooms, or when we start the thread, can you include them under spoilers with the communal spaces? Could be fun! ^^
Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Mnemosyne

Quote from: VioletPanda on April 29, 2017, 02:17:37 PM
By the time you'd replied, I had already found it and in fact just sent you the profile! ^^; Thank you though!

For his bio, I tried to imply that Sam was between a rock and a hard place, with the idea that he's going to lose the job he worked so hard for, or have to refuse to help these dangerous people which may get him into serious trouble. Or both, if it gets revealed what he's been doing outside the hospital.

Dun Dun Dun!

Oh, and I was going back over the description of the place- it had said that each personal room was designed with the occupants in mind, right? Can we post pictures of those rooms, or when we start the thread, can you include them under spoilers with the communal spaces? Could be fun! ^^

Hmmm I wonder if the descriptions of each room should be under the communal spaces or if they should be put in the profile thread aside each individual person's description? Hmm... This is definitely something I will have to consider. I suppose it depends on how much clutter there is? Since I don't want to make things too overwhelming?
Mistreated

Ket

Oh this is delicious! I'd love to take a crack at Gluttony, if you'll have me.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Ket on April 29, 2017, 02:41:54 PM
Oh this is delicious! I'd love to take a crack at Gluttony, if you'll have me.

Ooooo someone just snagged that one up unfortunately. You could however play Greed who is capable of being very similar to Gluttony?
Mistreated

VioletPanda

Quote from: Mnemosyne on April 29, 2017, 02:37:23 PM
Hmmm I wonder if the descriptions of each room should be under the communal spaces or if they should be put in the profile thread aside each individual person's description? Hmm... This is definitely something I will have to consider. I suppose it depends on how much clutter there is? Since I don't want to make things too overwhelming?

I'd say having the personal rooms and communal rooms together would be a little confusing. Divide it into Upper Level Communal, Lower Communal Rooms, and have the individual rooms in their own thread. That way they won't get in the way of the communal areas. I also gave you suggestions in a PM. This might work better than that advice.

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Ket

Quote from: Mnemosyne on April 29, 2017, 02:54:05 PM
Ooooo someone just snagged that one up unfortunately. You could however play Greed who is capable of being very similar to Gluttony?

I can do that! Will require some modifications to said character I'm writing up in a PM to you, but I'm perfectly fine with that.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Ket on April 29, 2017, 03:04:12 PM
I can do that! Will require some modifications to said character I'm writing up in a PM to you, but I'm perfectly fine with that.

I am so pleased to hear you say this, I really was worried it might push you away. <3 Hopefully you can manage! I am excited to see how it turns out!
Mistreated

Ket

Quote from: Mnemosyne on April 29, 2017, 03:07:39 PM
I am so pleased to hear you say this, I really was worried it might push you away. <3 Hopefully you can manage! I am excited to see how it turns out!

Question, before I go too far in character creation. Are you looking for more male characters? I can play either, just wanted to make sure you had the ratio you were looking for.

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Ket on April 29, 2017, 03:13:52 PM
Question, before I go too far in character creation. Are you looking for more male characters? I can play either, just wanted to make sure you had the ratio you were looking for.

If I have it right, I believe I only have one confirmed male character thus far? Given I don't know the sexualities of too many characters at present though, I honestly do not mind what gender you chose?
Mistreated

Kokaine

Will send in my profile in a bit! Im finally off work. Here's hoping I don't just pass out xD
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Kokaine on April 29, 2017, 05:31:38 PM
Will send in my profile in a bit! Im finally off work. Here's hoping I don't just pass out xD

Definitely don't overdo it. <3 Rest if you need to!
Mistreated

Ron Don Volante

Bekah, your Gluttony is GREAT! I think the difference between Greed/Avarice and Gluttony is that Greed tends to steal and horde while Gluttony consumes insatiably. It looks like you covered that as Mnemosyne noted there is a lot of overlap. Do you mind me asking who the face claim is? That girl is cute! ;D
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

VioletPanda

Hey...If these people are taken into the Manor every 130 years...does that mean that the manor somehow exists outside of time?

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Mnemosyne

Finally got up an OOC thread for those accepted ~

Please feel free to converse there when you have officially been accepted by me. <3
Mistreated

Mnemosyne

Quote from: VioletPanda on April 29, 2017, 06:21:39 PM
Hey...If these people are taken into the Manor every 130 years...does that mean that the manor somehow exists outside of time?

Posting this answer here as well for reference::
Basically though the 130 year gap is there to imply that no one is left alive from the previous set of Vices/Virtues when a new group shows up? If that makes sense?
Mistreated

VioletPanda

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Wicked Emi

Okay, I tried to deny this, but I have been watching it and I REALLY want to play. What virtues are left?  I'm on my phone, but I'm in two large games and post pretty regularly, but I'm also patent. I won't have net back until Monday though....but I wanted to at least express interest.

Edit: can I reserve patience while I wait for my net?

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Wicked Emi on April 29, 2017, 06:51:31 PM
Okay, I tried to deny this, but I have been watching it and I REALLY want to play. What virtues are left?  I'm on my phone, but I'm in two large games and post pretty regularly, but I'm also patent. I won't have net back until Monday though....but I wanted to at least express interest.

Edit: can I reserve patience while I wait for my net?

You may absolutely reserve it. <3 Chastity, Temperance, Diligence, and Humility are also still open if you need to put any further thought into it.
Mistreated

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Mnemosyne on April 29, 2017, 06:59:33 PM
You may absolutely reserve it. <3 Chastity, Temperance, Diligence, and Humility are also still open if you need to put any further thought into it.
I shall think about it. Just having a hard time see who is "matched" with who. As I only play female.....and there is a lot of females so far >.<

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Wicked Emi on April 29, 2017, 07:09:25 PM
I shall think about it. Just having a hard time see who is "matched" with who. As I only play female.....and there is a lot of females so far >.<

No one is 'matched' with anyone? If you need an idea of what sexualities are represented so far though:: 2 Demisexuals, 1 Heterosexual, 3 Bisexual, and one 'Anything goes' so far. 2 Males and 5 Women I believe.
Mistreated

VioletPanda

I'm only seeing one male when I looked through the images, and that's my character, Sam.

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Mnemosyne

Quote from: VioletPanda on April 29, 2017, 07:28:41 PM
  I'm only seeing one male when I looked through the images, and that's my character, Sam.

There is another male that is approved but is offline at present, so I assume that is why the profile is not posted. ~
Mistreated

VioletPanda

Oh, cool. Sam wouldn't know what to do with an entire floor to himself at night. He'd probably get spooked with too much quiet. :P

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Mnemosyne

Quote from: VioletPanda on April 29, 2017, 07:34:13 PM
Oh, cool. Sam wouldn't know what to do with an entire floor to himself at night. He'd probably get spooked with too much quiet. :P

Even if we do not get more virtues/males, there still would be noise. From below or above, or from characters who do not exist yet. ~

Or if they are loud enough... all the way from the first floor? ~ Although the rooms would be semi-soundproof I do think you would still end up hearing one thing or another?
Mistreated