Kirinozawa Academy [Traps/Ecchi] - Five Players needed

Started by Noisekick, February 10, 2017, 07:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noisekick

We are seeking at least two more players, optimally five more.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=262849.0

Description:

Kirinozawa Academy is both an all boys high school and occupational training school. Students are ages 16 through 21. However there is something special about the academy. Students who crossdress for the entertainment of the other students get special advantages for example they don't have to wear a uniform if they crossdress. However they only qualify if they look good enough when crossdressing, as in indistinguishable from an actual girl.

Advantages include:

-Not needing to wear a uniform
-Special allowance depending on what activities they participate in such as idol group, fan service, maid cafe, cheerleading etc.
-Special dorms that are better equipped than the average dorm
-An allowance card to buy clothes and accessories at the on campus boutique
-Better food
-Shorter school days if their grades are good enough

Obligatory events:

-School festival
-Valentines day activities
-Photo sessions for school merchandise

The academy:

A high school and occupational training school. The high school part is just regular high school. The occupational training provides majors in mechanics, accounting, management, crafts, nursing, chemistry and fitness management. The school uniform is a blue suit with a red tie. An aqua blue sailor fuku uniform (top, miniskirt, thigh highs, choker) is offered to crossdressing students if they choose to wear it. The sailor fuku however is completely optional.

Dorms:

The normal dorms provide rooms for up to 1000 students with four students per room. Each dorm has a dining area with fresh food around the clock and a club room for weekend parties as well as a shared fitness room and an outdoor soccer field.
The special dorms provide rooms for up to 50 students with two students per room. Facilities include a cafeteria, a restaurant, a fitness room, a swimming pool, a tennis court, a soccer field and a baseball field as well as a recreational room with PCs and game consoles. The special dorms also have makeup rooms.

LSWSjr

Definitely keen for this, but you already knew that :D

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

Noisekick

Arcadia

Izaya Orihara

A trap RP? Highly intriguing.

Pretty much all my characters are traps, so I might be a bit biased, mind you.
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

Avalon29

I'd certainly be interested in a trap rp. I'd also be happy to share my collection of personal favorites if anyone wants help with pictures or just wants  to see them.

LSWSjr

A very tempting proposition Avalon :)

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

Avalon29

I'll take that as an invitation then that someone at least is interested. :P

It's organized by pure humans divided up by their hair color and after the pure humans come the mostly humans divided up by features, horns, ears, wings, etc.

https://imgur.com/a/qQFLV

Izaya Orihara

Quote from: Avalon29 on February 12, 2017, 06:43:22 PM

It's organized by pure humans divided up by their hair color and after the pure humans come the mostly humans divided up by features, horns, ears, wings, etc.

I thought that was one of my image albums on Imgur at first (in particular my Kazuki Fuuchouin one).
Gave me a bit of a surprise, that did. I've got most of those trap pics on my computer, and on photobucket, too.
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

Avalon29

lol then you have good taste. xD

I just tend to grab the ones that really stick out to me and upload them for later in case I ever want to use them.

LSWSjr

So I've been speaking to our GM and he told me there's been some complaints over the game featuring 16 and 17 year old characters.

Now there's too options for this, either we move everything to Non-Adult Roleplay or we increase the minimum age limit of characters to 18.

Noisekick had been planning for this to be mostly 'soft core' anyway, so at the moment he's leaning towards shifting categories, but what do the rest of you think?

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

Avalon29

I'd be fine either way.  The complaints are from potential players I suppose? I'd say choose whichever one would help keep the tone and atmosphere of the game as close to originally imagined as possible. It would be likely to get more players if you raised the age but if shifting genres would keep the idea closer to what was originally wanted then that works great too and I say go for it.

pdragon

Well actually there is a third option. Keep the ages as they are and keep it as an adult game anyways since it's perfectly within site rules.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Avalon29

Pdragon is is right as well it's certainly within site rules as well. I'd be happy to play though whichever ends up being decided.

LSWSjr

Quote from: pdragon on February 12, 2017, 09:25:49 PMWell actually there is a third option. Keep the ages as they are and keep it as an adult game anyways since it's perfectly within site rules.
But why would he be receiving complaints about it? :(

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

Avalon29

If the complaints are coming from the one of the mods rather than players I'd say it's images. If it's from players I suspect it's people who might be interested but don't feel comfortable playing with characters below 18. But that's just my guess.

pdragon

Quote from: LSWSjr on February 12, 2017, 09:39:22 PM
But why would he be receiving complaints about it? :(

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

Well to me it's not really an issue of why people are complaining. People love to complain, it's just what they do. My main question is how many people are really complaining about it? And are those people really worth changing a significant aspect of your rp just to appease them when there seem to be a fair number of people who are just fine playing the game the way it is? I mean it's a game about a high school, if you're not comfortable playing with characters who are high school age then maybe you shouldn't be joining up for the game about a HIGH SCHOOL! I mean I don't go into yaoi centered games and then complain about not being comfortable doing sexual things with other men and ask for females to be added. You don't go into a furry game and complain about not being into bestiality and demand it be changed to a human game do you? No, because that's selfish to ask a creator to change their rp just to cater to you, and the kind of people who feel justified doing that probably aren't the kind of people you want to play with anyways.

Request Thread

LSWSjr

I'll be sending that message to our GM over Facebook, thanks pdragon ;)

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

Noisekick

Actually it was one of the mods and it was because it said 15 to 21 which I changed to 16 to 21 just eight hours ago to comply with site rules.

Avalon29

Ah okay. Yeah, they're really careful with age here but I think that's a good thing.

Arcadia

Yeah, I'm interested. Do we have word on starting character creation yet?

Quote from: Avalon29 on February 12, 2017, 06:43:22 PM

Well then, this is quite a collection, I'll need to set aside some time to pursue it~

pdragon

Not sure where/when you want characters posted/sent in, but since there's a character sheet up I figured I'd go ahead and fill one out.
Akira Oshou
Name Akira Jin "AJ" Oshou
Age 18
Year 4th
Major Gun maintenance and regulation, business managment
Trap? Yes
Appearance close up - survival gear - boys uniform - catboy - maid - natural (nsfw)
Clothing style Typically goes for a more "mature" or sporty style, focuses more on shorts and tight clothing that show off his naturally slender and alluring body rather than dresses and "cutesy" outfits. Some of his outfits tend to be more subtle and more androgynous than straight up feminine, actually blurring the line of what truly constitutes cross dressing, leading some to joking call him the "Tomboy of Traps". He puts a lot of work into his makeup as well as his posture and body movement to add to his sex appeal, instead of just his clothing, and prides himself on being able to make straight boys blush even when in full male uniform. Of course while a bit embarrassing (and counter to his "cool" image) he has no problem wearing frillier, sexier outfits when asked.
School activities Survival Games Club (airsoft competitions)- current captain and manager
Fan-service Club- model and part time camboy
Likes Guns, military history, air-soft, paintball, hunting, fishing, camping, video games, black cherries, ice cream, chocolate, bbq, MREs, sports, long baths, massages
Dislikes Coffee, Tea, school projects, pirate jokes, disaster movies, centipedes
Personality A fairly laid back and easy going young man, Akira very much plays to the image of the "cool upperclassman" type. While his looks and status might make him seem unapproachable at first, he's pretty easy to get along with, and despite taking part in the school's crossdressing program he maintains a lot of boyish charm and brotherly bonding with his friends. There are two fatal exceptions to this however, the first is whenever he goes into "diva mode" usually during a special event or photo shoot, in which he plays up his dark, risque persona, tending to flash his charms and tease a bit more. Second is on the battlefield, where he turns into an absolute demon. Horror stories passed around the school  depict the image of a cold hearted machine who lives only to systematically eliminate his enemies one by one, leaving both friend and foe alike in shock and tears. Needless to say he can get a bit intense when it comes to competition, and his hardcore attitude likely would have scarred off all potential club members years ago...at least it would have if it wasn't also said that the sight of Akira in his full regalia in the midst of battle was not only when he was at his most terrifying, but also his most beautiful. Many a brave soul have risked life and limb to catch a glimpse of this rare sight, if only for a brief moment.
Sexuality claims to be straight, though certain rumors would suggest otherwise
Background Born near Sapporo, Hokaido, Akira grew up constantly swapping between big city and quiet countryside life. His father was an experienced hunter who owned his own shop in the city, and every summer he would take the whole family out to their clan's villa in the country. It was during those easy summer days that Akira developed his love for the outdoors, and where his father first taught him how to use a rifle, fueling his fascination with guns of all sorts. While originally started as a love for hunting, this fascination later developed into a more military focused attraction, with Akira becoming a bit of a gun otaku and air-soft nut in middle school. Of course it was during this early airsoft phase where, despite having been extensively trained on gun safety by his father, he ended up seriously injuring his eye while messing around after school with some friends, a careless mistake that would force him to wear an eyepatch for the rest of his life, a constant reminder of the importance of gun safety.

He eventually enrolled in Kirinozawa Academy due to it's focus on practical work training programs. He had always wanted to run his own business just like his dad did, with his interests ranging anywhere from a gun store to his very own paintball field, and attending Kirinozawa has given him the building blocks needed to one day start up his own place. Ofcourse, it'd be understandable for one to question how a "rugged" country boy like Akira ended up as part of the "entertainment" program. In truth he hadn't even known such a thing existed at the school before he signed up, and hadn't planned on taking part until one day a group of friends jokingly pointed out how pretty he was and how he would be a natural at it. What had started as innocent ribbing steadily grew more and more into a serious suggestion, though Akira was adamently against it at first. However ultimately it had come down to a wager, a shoot off between Akira and the other survival club members, if he won he'd get to make them do anything he wanted, but if he lost he had to become a school trap, and somehow through sheer determination (and perhaps a bit of subtle cheating) they managed to beat out the team ace and get him to join up. While at first he was less than happy crossdressing for a bunch of horny dudes' amusement, it eventually grew on him, the feeling of confidence and sexiness becoming quite intoxicating after a while, not to mention he couldn't complain about the perks that came with it. He's now somewhat of a celebrity around campus, especially amongst his fellow club members.

Request Thread

Noisekick

Haibane

I'd be interested. Is there a story planned or will this just be school life player-driven fun?

Are characters human and Japanese or are the limits wider?

Thanks!

pdragon

Request Thread