Plots of Doom. <3

Started by Doom Cookie, June 11, 2010, 12:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doom Cookie

Ok, so this is going to be my thread from now on for plots I want. Not sure how many will go in here, but at the moment I have a few ideas. Forgive my scatter brain.

Idea one. [Back down the rabbit hole]
ALRIGHT! So, who's seen the new Alice in Wonderland by Tim Burton!? It is currently my new favorite. It's unique and Jonny Depp is just amazing. ANYWAYS! In the end of the movie when the Mad Hatter and Alice are saying good bye it appears that there might be some shared feelings between the two. What I want, is a story where Alice goes back. She's a little older, but the hatter isn't. This time, on her return visit, she remembers everything. She finds the Hatter and the story continue from there. I would like a relationship between the two of them. Whether that is a one-night-stand or something more.

Idea two. [Everyone loves a redhead]
Another movie one: Final Fantasy VII Advent Children. If you hadn't noticed, my redhead I want is Reno. I would like my own character, to run into Reno and strike up a friendship that turns to more. I personally enjoy how energetic and weird Reno is, so I'll expect that in the thread. Plot ideas are fairly open as to what to have them doing.

Idea three. [Cold as ice]
Anime: InuYasha. I would love a roleplay with a character of my own and Sesshomaru. Seshi is normally cold and distant, but I want a story where he falls for one of his maids. In in castle he has attendants who do house keeping, cooking, things such as that. On one of Seshi's trips to through the land he owns he finds a woman scavenging and eating some of the wild berries growing on his property. He takes the woman and forces her to work for him, but only because he finds her exceptionally beautiful. She is to be his chamber maid. One day, she walks into his bathroom to clean up, only he taking a hot bath. He asks her to rub his sore muscles on his back and torso, then drags her hand lower. It continues from there. [noncon at some point, roughness] There are several other things that I was thinking about for ideas, but I don't want to type them all out atm. [Will play male or female for my character, I don't have to play a female]

Idea four-one. [I wanna stay with you]
Fruits Basket. Fruits Basket is a manga/anime about a family cursed by the Zodiac. If they are hugged by a member of the opposite sex, who isn't part of the zodiac, they turn into their zodiac animal for a short period of time. What I would like, is a thread for Tohru and Kyo. The plot line is open, I just ask that my partner have read most, some or all of the series.

Idea four-two. [He really is a prince]
Fruits Basket again. Only Tohru and Yuki. The plot line is very open, like the other. My one requirement stands: my partner has read most, some or all of the series.

Idea four-three. [Two is better than one]
Fruits Basket. TohruxYukixKyo. Not gunna lie, this one is mainly just for the sex. The other two are more plot, this one is not. My one requirement stands: my partner has read most, some or all of the series.

Idea five. [A bond easy broken]
Kingdom Hearts. SoraxRiku. Again, open plot line. Just really like the pairing and want something with them.

Idea six. [Hidden behind shadows]
Final Fantasy. Vincent Valentine. Very open plotline. I can play a male or female for him.

Idea seven. [Daddy Issues]
Alright! Sooo, anyone up for a little incest? I'm not sure why, but I kinda want to do a thread between a little girl (minimum age of 16) and her father. She doesn't have to be little, actually, I really think I prefer it be sometime in puberty. Not a big.. what's the word... yea. Just not into the little kid thing much so it just would do me no good as far as getting my rocks off. Very open plot, can be noncon or consensual.

Idea eight. [Cruel and Unusual Punishment]
Soo.. I want a thread where I have a master, a mean master. Like... tie me up and make me take it from an animal or something. Mean. This thread will be long in Extreme. Just.. no vore, no bathroom play. Plot is very open. <3

Idea nine. [Kept Secrets]
Two people who are best friends in real life care for each other as more then friends. They both tell themselves that they shouldn't say anything because they don't want to ruin their friendship. A pastime both of them love to partake in is video games, so when the new KH game comes out that puts them in their hero's shoes they're both pretty phyced. But they don't make a plan to play with each other. Out of sheer dumb luck they happen to pick the same server and get paired together. The more they play with each other, the more they begin to like each other. So they start talking about their lives, the people they care for; never giving anything specific of course. After a few months, they decided to meet because they told each other how they felt. Without the friendship barrier, it was easy to let it slip. Then when they meet up, their confused, happy, possibly scared. And .. we can discuss it from there.  But ... we should run through monsters and other such things in the game as well.

Idea ten [Fifty shades of temptation]
So I REALLY want a 50 Shades of Grey RP. Plot and characters can be talked about, I don't have any specifics yet.

For now, that is it. Post in here, or PM me to talk about anything.
Plots of Doom
Doom cookies are chocolate chip, they taste like doom which oddly tastes like victory. Even if you nibble on one they will grow back. They just ask that you don't drown them in milk. Doom cookies are too cool to be dunked like your average Oreo cookie.

Pocket Monster ♥ Secret's Bella

Doom Cookie

Picture ideas!!!! Alright what I'm going to do is post some pictures I really like and leave them open for anything. If you come up with an idea for one of the pictes, let me know. <3

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5
Picture 6
Picture 7
Picture 8
Picture 9
Picture 10
Picture 11
Picture 12
Picture 13
Picture 14
Picture 15
Picture 16
Picture 17
Picture 18
Plots of Doom
Doom cookies are chocolate chip, they taste like doom which oddly tastes like victory. Even if you nibble on one they will grow back. They just ask that you don't drown them in milk. Doom cookies are too cool to be dunked like your average Oreo cookie.

Doom Cookie

Titlename
This is just kept so I have it next time I update things.
Plots of Doom

Doom Cookie

Plots of Doom

Queen Be Damned Sheiba

I'm very interest in the Sesshix Maid Story. One I love Inuyasha, Two Sesshi is my FAVORITe character. I can play him or the maid. which ever suites your fancy.

Doom Cookie

Plots of Doom

ILo049

Hye there, would you still be up for the Father/Daughter RP? PM me ;)
Here are my: ONs/OFFs, Ideas (plots) and my Intro.

sephiroth

If you are still in need of a Sesshomaru pm me. I Well role play any story you like..
why so serious? lets put a smile on the face!...

My Ons and offs with my characters

Doom Cookie

It's been well over a month since the last post, so if I'm not mistaken it is ok to bump the thread. I will be updating sometime before the baby is due but I have no idea when that will be. So just a bump for now. If I am wrong about bumping, please just delete the post, I really don't want to remake the whole thread. x.x
Plots of Doom

Doom Cookie

Bringing to the top after a year of hiatus! <3
Plots of Doom

Jovian

I had a look at your pictures ( before I noticed they were from nearly 3 years ago!) and off the top of my head came up with an idea for Picture 6 .

The two girls (sisters?) were big pop stars in the noughties.  They had one of those songs that storms the country for a whole summer, then one that didn't do so well, and finally their contract is dropped.  Now, nearly 8 years later hardly anyone remembers them.  The first signs of age are creeping in and one of them gets nervous and goes to see a psychic for advice .  This psychic (man or woman) gives her a reading of a continuing decline followed by a very dull office job.  The psychic then admits s/he is actually a witch/warlock and offers a potion, a potion to change her fortune, a special magic potion, which she takes .

Soon she's on the up again, first an appearance in a charity telethon, then guesting on another artists record, and very quickly a regular part on a TV show comes in.  She could even swear she's looking younger again .   Feeling sorry for her friend (and needed another dose) she returns to the witch/warlock , who happily supplies another two potions for a very small fee.

The catch ? After a couple of months the two stars with the revived careers need the potion.  They find out that although not chemically addictive, if they cut it off the magic reverses your fortune and you end up worse than you were before you started.

And now the witch/warlock has these two girls who are desperate for something only he/she has.

PM if you like the sound of this.  I'd love to play a dominate witch in this one.

Doom Cookie

Plots of Doom

Doom Cookie

Updated! REALLY want Idea Ten!
Plots of Doom

Doom Cookie

Plots of Doom

Secretwriter

Are your picture plots still current for you?

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Doom Cookie

Plots of Doom