Fishy! 1-1 full

Started by Lawshenk, October 26, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawshenk

" nope" she started to shake " I hate enclosed spaces" she starts to panic clearly "

Lady Jenn

"Hey," he said, pulling her into a tight hug. "I'm right here, we'll be fine." Although he said it he didn't feel it deep down.

Lawshenk

" next time believe it your self and I might believe it"

Lady Jenn

"I'll protect you," he said, looking around the cave. "Whatever happens I'm going nowhere without you."

Lawshenk

"we should turn off our phones the batteries will, run flat but we still need a light source"

Lady Jenn

"But what would we use?" he asked as he turned his phone off. "It's not like there's a flashlight just lying around here conveniently."

Lawshenk

" it was not there before"

Lady Jenn

"I mean that this not being an adventure story there won't be one suddenly appearing," he said, laughing nervously.

Lawshenk

" if this isn't an adventure story " she said calmly before shouting " then how the hell did a kiss get us traped down here " she smiled as the started to hear water " fudge sticks"

Lady Jenn

"I have many talents," he said, laughing nervously. "Teleporting us through solid rock with a kiss is NOT one of hem."

Lawshenk

The floor starts to get wet

Lady Jenn

"The hell is going on?" he said, trying to stand up and nearly falling over. "Where's this water suddenly appearing from?"

Lawshenk

" same place as the flash light" she helped him up " come on what ever is in charge wants us to move clearly if you can"

Lady Jenn

"Sure I..." he started saying before feeling a stabbing pain in his knee as he stood up. "Crap, I must have done something to it while we were climbing up the cliff. You go ahead, I'll just slow you down."

Lawshenk

She scooped him in her arms " no way are you willing out on me"

Lady Jenn

"This isn't quite how I imagined our first date," he said, laughing as he tried to make himself more comfortable.

Lawshenk

" you know, me either even though I've been carrying for years "

Lady Jenn

He started to laugh but quickly winced. "Y'know, next time I twist my ankle, let's try doing this nearer the car," he said, his laugh cut short by the pain. "How far do we need to go?"

Lawshenk

" no idea " she looked at him " next time? " The water is just past her ankles " what makes you think there will be a next time"

Lady Jenn

"I know I'm bad at dating," he said, raising an eyebrow. "I didn't think I was THAT bad." He was attempting to sound serious but he couldn't help laughing.

Lawshenk

" I am not saying that, " she never finished what she was saying"

Lady Jenn

"The hell is going on?" he asked, trying to make sense of their darkened surroundings. "Are you okay?"

Lawshenk

" welcome to the family" came a sweet sounding female voice out nowhere

Lady Jenn

"Who is that?" Clint called out, struggling to make sense of the darkness around them. "What are you doing?"

Lawshenk

" I am not to going to harm you "