Vampire Enthrallment (F looking for M)

Started by Lady Scythe, November 08, 2010, 11:54:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Scythe

Hello Everybody, Ive got a lot of time on my hands so yes this is my second ad in two days :/ bare with me. anyways I'm looking for once again, aggressive male, long poster, frequent poster (i don't mean every time i post, just like once a day kind of thing) the man has to start out with a superiority complex, very possessive, a little feral, and then transition into caring and affectionate, however it doesn't mean he loses his nasty sarcasm lol, the vampire and the woman like to back sass each other, and occasionally yell in argument :P(btw this is in the future, after the alien v. human war, I'm thinking a little like fallout 3 but not nearly as bad, that and its a few hundred years later, and now aliens and humans coexist on earth, not that there aren't any prejudices though), alright so here's the plot:

Growing up poor on New Chicago's meanest streets, Ava Sans (me) had two options; be the predator or be the prey. No contest. Now, working for Alien Investigation and Removal, she's been ordered to capture the biggest, baddest warrior of all- a vampire too beautiful to be real, with the ability to manipulate time. Mckell (you) has been deemed savage and unstable, spurned even by his own kind. (his kind live in an underground world, only A.I.R. knows they exist, not other humans).

To Mckell, humans should be nothing more than sustenance. yet the petite, golden skinned Ava is a fascinating contradiction- viscounts yet witty, strong yet vulnerable, lethal but fiercely loyal. Against his better judgment, Mckell craves that loyalty, and MUCH more.

TAKEN
"Crawling through this world as disease flows through my veins
I look into myself, but my own heart has been changed
I can't go on like this
I loathe all I've become"

https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=14316

Revenent

I think I'm pretty good at playing the type of character your looking for in this McKell guy. I'd be more than happy to take on the role if you so desire.