F for F searching for some romance story

Started by XOD, December 13, 2015, 05:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XOD

Hello

I’m X an 23 years old female, and I’m searching for a roleplaying partner.

Genre: Mostly romance, slice of life, smut, but I’m open to other genres and ideas.

Pairings: F/F

Smut:  I love it, as long as you are 18+.

Ships: Glee (Santana/Rachel, Santana/Quinn, Quinn/Rachel), The 100 (Lexa/Clarke), Jessica Jones (Trish/Jessica), Orphan Black (Delphine/Cosima). Those are the main ones, if you like some other ship tell me, and maybe I like it too.

Ocs pairings: Doctor/Patient, Teacher/Student, Babysitter/Mom, Celebrity/Normal person, Human/Vampire

Plots:

*Celebrity/Normal Person:  Character A lives in London where she is a famous actress; she moves to USA in order to film a serie.  Nobody knows about her in America so she uses it to go out and have fun without the paparazzi’s attention, she ends up dating character B without B knowing A is famous. What will happen when the series comes to the air and B finds out? Will A tell her before that happens?

*Stripper/Client: the client gets so turned on in a dance that asks the stripper for a night but she refuses after many offers she accepts because she needed the money, it was a lot of money, the encounters will repeat either one of them fall for the other or the client want the girl all for herself.