Rate the Avatar above you. (archive)

Started by WyldRanger, October 28, 2011, 07:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

10 she is absolutely beautiful
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Jacqueline

Thank you :)

10 too, somehow I imagine her on a beach enjoying the sun and the salty air.

Timeless

10 - Really pretty; have to adore and be biased that she has black hair and the red lipsticks so compliments the whole look.

Mordred

10.. long silken strands of black draped over exotically inked perfection? Ah but then there is an adorably sweet being lurking within.. yeah, quite a bundle of good. :)
*See Pillory*

Timeless

10 - Looks enigmatic and deep in thoughts, and still why does the cigarette and cigars have to look appealing like so? Still, the same endearing soul within.

Bloody Rose

9 love the tattoo but I wish it were real

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Mr Bigglesworth

10 - Perfect for the season, and beautiful as always.

Skadii

Mr Bigglesworth

*Giggling* 10 cuz she's my Cole!

OrchidofDarkness

Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mordred

10 - Dig the wings.. *sighs* I always wanted a pair of my own.. plus the creature they are attached to is quite a lovely little thing.
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

10+ for being such a charmer and having a way with words. Lets not forget that he is also very handsome as well.

Skadii

10! For being such a powerful woman and incredibly sexy as well!

Lycana

10 - Cuz she's a little bundle of sweet and sexy!!
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Skadii

15! 10 for my dear friend and 5 for her dear protector! *hugs and kisses*

Mr Bigglesworth

20 - 10 for her beauty, 10 for being my love.

Bloody Rose

9 Good looking guy I give him that but it does not show much about him

WyldRanger

10 ... perfect strategic location of his hand ;)

Lycana

10 - The pose is enough to make a person shiver!!
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Mordred

10 - How can an adorable girl with a big furry beast hanging over her shoulder be anything other than a perfect score? Added to this perfect blend of beauty and the best, a few bloody scratches.. just for the lovely icing on the cake.
*See Pillory*

lenka

10..you have a way with words and that in my score is high xx

Autumn52

10+ cause she is hot and wonderful and I is happy to see her. *pouts* but now I haz to go shower. snuggles

lenka

10! What isn't there to love of the amazingly beautiful, sensual Xandi cakes!
*snuggle hugs*

OrchidofDarkness

10 for being perfectly mysterious