The Surrogate [Sci-Fi Body Horror. Pregnancy. Pain. Death? Very EX]

Started by DarklingAlice, March 17, 2013, 09:37:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarklingAlice

So much interest. Already running multiple iterations. Consider this advert closed for now.

Times being what they are (tough), more than a few people might be tempted to volunteer themselves as subjects in clinical trials. I mean, there's money to be had for working as a guinea pig...and I'm sure it's all safe and ethical...they wouldn't let companies do it otherwise, right?

WANTED: Volunteers for a clinical trial sponsored by the Eibon Foundation

Do you want to be part of biomedical research? We are seeking young females of diverse racial backgrounds for clinical trials in reproductive health science. You must be a non-smoker between the ages of 16 and 35. You must never have been pregnant and must be experiencing regular menstrual cycles. You will not be able to consume alcohol or take hormonal birth control for the duration of the study.

If selected, you will be housed at our research facility and be provided with room and board. You will be generously compensated for your time.

And then there was a phone number that would connect you to a perky receptionist oh so happy to take your medical history and set up an entrance interview. Who would have thought it could be so easy?

Okay, so here's the deal. I am looking to write and extreme body-horror story. You get to play a volunteer research subject whose world turns into a living hell as she is trapped in a demented research facility, forcibly impregnated, and suffers the excruciating torment of carrying an aberrant creature to term within her womb. No matter how things go, they will not end well (and she may not even survive the process). I will portray the research staff as well as detailing the physical tortures of your character's gravid state.

This is definitely a story that should be at least as horrific as it is erotic, and if you are considering it, please have a strong stomach ^_^
For every complex problem there is a solution that is simple, elegant, and wrong.

blackalice

Quote from: DarklingAlice on March 17, 2013, 09:37:49 AM
Times being what they are (tough), more than a few people might be tempted to volunteer themselves as subjects in clinical trials. I mean, there's money to be had for working as a guinea pig...and I'm sure it's all safe and ethical...they wouldn't let companies do it otherwise, right?

Do you want to be part of biomedical research? We are seeking young females of diverse racial backgrounds for clinical trials in reproductive health science. You must be a non-smoker between the ages of 16 and 35. You must never have been pregnant and must be experiencing regular menstrual cycles. You will not be able to consume alcohol or take hormonal birth control for the duration of the study.

If selected, you will be housed at our research facility and be provided with room and board. You will be generously compensated for your time.

And then there was a phone number that would connect you to a perky receptionist oh so happy to take your medical history and set up an entrance interview. Who would have thought it could be so easy?

Okay, so here's the deal. I am looking to write and extreme body-horror story. You get to play a volunteer research subject whose world turns into a living hell as she is trapped in a demented research facility, forcibly impregnated, and suffers the excruciating torment of carrying an aberrant creature to term within her womb. No matter how things go, they will not end well (and she may not even survive the process). I will portray the research staff as well as detailing the physical tortures of your character's gravid state.

This is definitely a story that should be at least as horrific as it is erotic, and if you are considering it, please have a strong stomach ^_^

Hello there, fellow Alice.

I'd be very interested in discussing your idea further. There's something very appealing to me about that  crossroads where eroticism and terror meet. The Aliens franchise always sticks in my mind...or that scene in Prometheus.

Anyway, I'd love to talk and hash something out. Thanks!

amandafame

Quote from: DarklingAlice on March 17, 2013, 09:37:49 AM
So much interest. Already running multiple iterations. Consider this advert closed for now.

I do enjoy stories like this an love the idea. If your free to talk about it please feel free to PM me