Rob's new Idea Stash! (M seeking F)

Started by Robelwell202, June 08, 2014, 01:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robelwell202

Here's my new Idea Stash.  As ideas come to me, I'll be posting them in here.  Please, also see my O/O, located in my sig-line.

To start off with, a list of acceptable pairings, with my preferred roles in BOLD.

DOM/sub (I can do either, but trying a sub character interests me at the moment)
Angel/Human
Vampire/Human
Teacher/Student (This goes along with the 'sub' statement I'd mentioned above.)

More to come, as I think of them.

THREAD RULE:  Please PM me.  Don't reply in this thread.

Thanks!  :D
Mal:  "Define 'interesting'."
Wash:  "Oh God, Oh God, we're all going to die?"

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Robelwell202

New idea:  6-8-14

Title:  The Scholarship Kid.

Content:  FemDom, Exploration, Dubious-Consent, Possible Romance, more can be discussed.

Setting: A fictitious Ivy-League college, in a fictitious town.

My character:  He's a guy that's come from the proverbial 'wrong side of the tracks'.  All his life, he's had to either dodge his abusive, neglectful parents, try to survive because of other circumstances, or devote himself to working hard to better himself, the hard way.  He's never asked for anyone's help, but he's been forever grateful to those few that have helped him.

At the time of our RP, he's struggling to maintain a minimum GPA, seeing as he's overloaded himself with classes.  He'd been offered a nearly secure method to cheat on one of his final exams, but being as his moral compass is extremely strong, he denied the chance, and instead, wrote a letter to the faculty of the school, detailing the cheating method used by other students.  Ultimately, though, he didn't make the grade, dropping his GPA just below the minimum, and now, his college career is in jeopardy.

Your character:  She's somewhere in her thirties, stunningly gorgeous, and one of the higher-level administrators of the school.  She can also make or break my character's academic career with a snap of her finger.  As she's the one that received the letter about the cheating method, she decides to ask my character about  what had happened, and makes a proposition to him.

Setting note:  As this is a very old school, there's been an unspoken tradition of 'patronage' by the administrators and professors of the school, giving assistance to students that show promise, in exchange for 'sensual' favors.

As the conversation continues, your character decides that mine is worth a further look, and makes a rather dubious offer.  If my character does what she wants, with her guidance (As my guy's not very experienced, sexually), she'll pull a few strings for him, and help him succeed.

Requirements:  The role of the administrator requires a person that's comfortable playing a 'soft' domme (Verbal instructions, demonstrations of technique, etc.), but nothing very hard-core.  The character has to be a drop-dead-gorgeous bombshell, but rather than being a bimbo-type, she's smart and strong, too.  The player should be able to have some fun with showing my guy the 'ropes', and possibly, a romance might blossom from it.

PM if interested.

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Robelwell202

(An old idea, but one I still want to do.  Reposted in the one-shots, as well)

Title:  The Lost Bet.  REOPENED

Content:  Light, Con, Soft-Domme, exploration and teaching, smut-tastic fun.

Plot:  She's the captain of teh college's cheerleading squad, gorgeous in every way, but she'd just lost a bet with her best friend, and now, to pay off that bet, she has to sleep with the nerdiest guy on campus, her roommate.

Your character:  As mentioned above, she's the gorgeous captain of te cheerleader squad.  She's lovely, with a stunning body, and she had to pay off the debt that losing the bet had caused her  (Whatever the bet was can be decided by you).  Reluctantly, she agrees, because she knows hr roommate is hardly experienced at all, and might need a guiding hand.

Notes about your character:  While she's one of the most wanted women on campus, your character isn't one to just sleep around.  She's secretly reserved, and she doesn't have use for most of the guys on campus, because she knows that all they really want is bragging rights about her.  Still, she hasn't been with a guy in over a year, so at least part of this 'problem' is appealing to her.

My character:  He's know that he was a nerd since he could remember.  Having been fascinated robots since he was a kid, and now, he's studying to get his masters degree in robotics.  He's hardly had any conversation with your character, as he usually keeps himself very low profile, and doesn't do what most of the guys in school do (Party, drink, chase women, etc).  However, when your character approaches him, telling him she wants to get with him, he's surprised, but willing.

Notes about my character:  Yes, he's inexperienced, needing a bit of teaching at the beginning.  However, along with the fact that he's fairly well endowed and fit, he's a fast learner, and he truly does more than merely satisfy your character.  Later on, during the course of the role-play, he'll need a bit of instruction to show that having his own desires and such is a good thing, and that he should act on them.

Requirements:  Female player to play the cheerleader, of course.  Able to play a soft-Dom type is good, with the notion that it's not about dominating the guy, but just to guide him in the right direction.  Possible aspects of the smutty-good fun to include oral, mutual masturbation, all sorts of positions, and anal (if that's your thing).  Strong possibility of character development during the course of the story, too.

My O/O are up to date.  Please PM if interested.

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Robelwell202

New Idea:  6-25-14

Title:  None yet (Can't come up with one...)

Content: Fantasy setting (free-form), Domme/sub, Dubious-concent turned romance, any and all sexual elements we can agree on...

Backstory: In the ancient scrolls, it is told that, at the time of the subdual of the Great Dragons and their Dragon-Lords, a prophecy was given, that the pairing of a noble Son, and a noble Daughter, would bring back the Dragons and their lords, to bring true balance to the world again.

In ancient times, long before our story, dragons watched over the human population of the world, keeping them from ruining the world with their greed and lust for power.  Dragons, in this reality, were grand and noble creatures, and each of them had chosen a human counterpart, a Dragon Lord, to live and work with them.  However, humanity had gotten angered that the dragons kept their lusty ambitions in check, and made a foul deal with demons.  In exchange for a thousand years of human control of the world, the demons would take the world at the end of this time-span, and rule over it forever afterwards.

However, during this time, a prophecy was foretold that, at the right time, when the descendant of a Dragon Lord truly joins with the Daughter of a High-Born Human aristocrat, the entire bargain between humans and demons would be dissolved, allowing the great dragons to return and give balance back to the world.

At the time of our story, almost 950 years have passed since the time of the bargain.  Humanity is split into two classes, the High-Borns, and the slaves.  Human life is cheap at this time, at least for the slave class.  It's not unheard of for a human slave to be killed at the whim of a High-Born, for whatever reason.  Oftentimes, people are bought for the pleasures of High-Borns, only to be slaughtered as a blood sacrifice when the High-Born gets bored or tired of the slave in question.

The only sin left in this decadent, hedonistic society is that no High-Born shall touch one of their own family (AKA: No incest).

Your Character:  Having just come into the age of maturity (18), your character's father decides to treat her to a little something special, and arranges for her to choose a slave from her father's favorite flesh-peddler.  The intent is simple.  She's to have her first night of sexual passion with a slave that she chooses, and keep him for as long as she wants, until she decides she's done with him.

She's spoiled rotten, a daddy's girl, and quite demanding of her slave.  She needs to be this way for the plot to work, so playing it up is a good thing.  :)

My character:  My guy's a distant descendant of a Dragon-Lord, one of the most powerful, however he wouldn't even know it.  At the time, he's been a slave all his life, and worked as a laborer most of his days.  He knows how to be intimate with a woman, as he's had to please other High-Born women, but he's getting to that age where the gleam of youth is starting to wear off.  However, something about him catches your character's eye, and she chooses him.

Plot:  Ultimately, this should start out as a Domme-with-new-pet storyline, but the way I see it, it should evolve into a romantic type of thing, where their coupling not only builds into one hell of a romance, but starts the magical sequence of events that will bring back the dragons, and restore the world to it's former balance.

Requirements:  F player, who likes all sorts of stuff.  Remember, the girl in question is part of a hedonistic society that thinks nothing of public nudity, public sex, and the wholesale slaughter of slaves, as they're not seen as really 'human'.  (At the time of our RP, she needs to be 18+, but that's not to say she hasn't had fun before.  She doesn't need to be a virgin, but just pretend to be one for Daddy's sake.)

Please PM for interest...

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Robelwell202

New Idea:  6-27-14

Title:  None, as yet.  The details need to be worked out, first.

Content:  Teaching, exploration, self-discovery, possible romance.

Plot:  your character has just left the bastard husband she'd been married to for a few years.  Over those years, she's come to terms with the idea that she was, at one point, just a trophy wife for this ass-hat, but also, during those years, he's had numerous affairs with some other trophy-class women, all of whom haven't had a brain in their heads.  Your character, though, is smart, and has finally had enough.

Once she's moved out, she has a get-together over lunch with a long-time friend (My character), who's secretly had a heavy bout of romantic desire for her.  During the lunch conversation, she confesses that, not only has she been used by this ex-husband, but she's systematically been feeling her own sexual 'self' die off.

That's when my character maes an offer to her.  Starting with a week-end at his place, he proposes to 'show' her that's she's a real woman, and that it's okay to have desires of her own.  During the initial week-end, he has her come over to his place, spend most of her time naked with him, and they have all sorts of fun to let her reawaken the sexual being that's inside her.

The details of this can be tossed around and refined.  It's just a basic idea, and one that is open to a lot of changes.

Kinda thinking this would be good on YIM.  Please see my contact info under my avi.

As usual, PM if interested.

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Robelwell202

Putting this here to save, in case it gets buried in the One-Shot Request Thread...

INspired by the following image:  NSFW  (Funny, how my brain works)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Title:  Something different...

Content:  Smut-tastic fun.

Plot:  It's simple.  Your character (F) has been single for nearly a year, and it's long since time she'd had some fun with a guy.  Over that year, her roommate (My character, M) has grown on her because of his gentleness and kind support.  He's  not a wimp, but simply a nice guy that's never had any pretense associated with the roommate situation.  He's never tried to abuse the relationship, never tried to take advantage, and the one time he'd blundered into the bathroom when you were in the shower, he'd apologized for a solid week.

Maybe it's time your character did something different.  Maybe, just maybe, my character would mae a good friend-with-benefits.  Maybe, just maybe, he'd be good boyfriend material, after all.

One night, she comes home with a plan to seduce my character, pulling out all the stops to get him going, and have a night of fun.

Please PM if interested.

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Robelwell202

This idea transplanted to my Volunteer Auction thread.

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Robelwell202

Two new ideas added - 11-1-14

A Friendly Case of Extortion

Content:  Light, Con, DOM/sub switching, Sexual experimentation, budding romance.

Setting:  For the most part, a secluded cabin during a winter vacation, but will start in a college setting.

Cast:

My character's known around campus as being a well-to-do nice guy, always friendly, and never pompous or rude.  In point of fact, he's one of the nicest guys around, which makes him supremely desirable to most of the women around the college grounds.  He plays the field, having his fun with women that are always happy to be with him.  He's never had a strong relationship, which seems to be the way he wants it, and that's how it's been since he first started at the college.

Your character's a year younger, and has known mine since they were small kids.  She's a short-haired tomboy, for the most part, but she's still a girl.  As they grew up, my character and yours have gone from one adventure in thier small hometown to another, and he's been like the big brother she never had.  He's kept her safe fro bullies, helped her with school work, and just been there when she needed him.

(Note:  The tomboy aspect can be changed, it's just the concept that's in my head at the moment.)

The plot setup:  Our characters have been planning a week's long vacation at his family's cabin in the woods, near a local mountain's lake.  One day, she pops into his dorm room to discuss the plans for the vacation, but when she comes in, she finds my character getting a world-class BJ from another well-known girl, andd he's definitely in the throes of pleasure, his head tilted back and his eyes closed.  (Which explains why he doesn't notice your character coming in).  Your character watches for a while, and realizes two VERY IMPORTANT things.

First, the girl that is pleasing him is SUPPOSED to be the girlfriend of one of the football jocks on campus, and the fact that she's doing this would make my character's life uncomfortable.

Second, she's seeing his rather huge member for the first time, and she's truly impressed by it.  While your character's been with guys before, she's never felt anything as massive as my character, so...  she gets an idea.

On the way up to the cabin, your character decides to blackmail mine, using the information she knows to get him to be with him during the duration of the vacation.  She wants to play with him, being naked and getting it on.  She has games she wants to play, Role-play scenarios she wants to act out, and things she wants to try, but just with him.  He will, of course, concede to the blackmail request.

I'm looking for a player with a mind to play a character that's open-minded, and lustful.  Initially, our characters will be doing things because she's blackmailing him, but during the time together, they realize that their friendship could be so much more, if they'd just accept their feelings for one another.

Some of the possible games they could play together would be like play-wrestling, strip truth-or-dare, etc.  (We can PM our ideas for these games).  Also, she could be a DOM/sub switch, and she could definitely explore new things with him.

Kinks:  For this idea, I'd like to explore ass-play, anal sex, and everything else (Per O/O).

Title:  The Elven Princess's Guardian

Setting:  Modern Fantasy (With elves, dragons, etc.)

Background:  The ancient kingdoms of elves, dwarves, men, and other races have given way to more contemporary dynasties, and in this modern world, these dynasties exercise their will through political influence and the manipulation of wealth.  (THink organized crime, with all the rivalries but none off the illegal mess.)

Cast:

Your character's an elven princess, heir to the dynasty that's been your father's for many, many years.  Her father's family has been on good terms with humans for many ages, and that's been an alliance that's been benneficial to both humans and your particular brand of elves since it's beginning.  However, she's also coming of age, and there's a problem.  If he so chooses, your father could send you off to be married to the head of a rival Elf clan.

She doesn't want this, and is very vocal about it.

My character's a gun-wizard, the modern evolution of an ancient sect of Mage-knights, who were supremely adept at both magic and sword-play.  In this day, the Gun-wizards are rare, and thier honor impeccable, and anyone who's known as one is a force to be reckoned with.

AS she's grown to womanhood, your character's been guarded by mine, and guarded well.  He's done his job, but in the time he's been her guardian, he's gone and done something that, while not forbidden, is extremely awkward and considered extremely foolish:  He's fallen for her.

Plot:  As the possibility of marriage to the rival clan nears, rumors abound about what these 'savage' elves from another land do to their new wives.  The tales are horrid, leaving the new bride in a shambles, and the tales often include torture and rough treatment by the males.

Knowing this possibility nears, your character, who trusts mine, doesn't want to let this 'savage' prince be her first, so she looks to the man she trusts the most, her guardian, and asks him to help her in this endeavor.  She wants her first time to be enjoyable, and something worth remembering.

Notes: Now, the marriage between your character and the rival clan's prince doesn't have to happen.  There could be a radical change that comes about, and perhaps, instead of a wedding, the rival clan tries to assassinate your character.  This could lead up to her explanation to her father about her feelings for mine, and this, of course, could relieve the 'forbidden' nature of their romance.

Kinks?  Not much, just what's agreed to in plotting.

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Robelwell202

Originally posted in ONe-Shot Requests

Title:  The Summer Job.

Inspired by the following NSFW image...  (Thank you, Josi!!)

Setting:  Modern, small college town.

Content:  Light, Con, possible light bondage, possible role-play scenarios, sexual experimentation, age-gap, pushing limits.

The advert...

Help Wanted.
Looking for Live-In Housekeeper.

Live-in housekeeper needed for three-month summer job.
Light to moderate housekeeping duties.
Salary: $1500/month, plus free room and board, personal vehicle.
Expenses covered, within reason.  No cooking required.

SPECIAL DUTIES OFFERED TO QUALIFIED APPLICANTS

The cast...

Your character is known as one of the good, hard-working girls on campus.  She's busted her butt to keep her grades top-notch, and also, to pay for that education.  No one would call her anything except lovely, charming, and a dedicated student.

Inwardly, though, she's tormented by a common problem.  While she's been sexually active with a guy, the guys she's been with (However few they may be) leave her wanting more (Two-pump chumps, in other words), and she's wanting to brach out, to find something more.  She's feeling adventurous, sexually, and there's no one around that she can find to fit the bill.

My character is an older man (40+), who's obscenely rich.  As such, he's a bit of an eccentric, and many people who's met him consider him rude.  It's true that he's brash and blunt with his words, but that's simply because, in his words and actions, he sees no need for pretense.  Inwardly, though, he's really a good, caring man.  It's just that not many people get to see this side of him.

The Plot...

The ad in the school's newspaper would be something your character would be interested in.  It would go a good way to paying her expenses for the coming year, and the free room and meals wouldn't hurt either.  We'd start at the day of the interview, where she'd arrive to apply for the job.

The twist...

As stated in the ad, there are 'special' duties for any qualified applicant.

These duties would include the housekeeper to perform her duties nude, and leave herself open to letting my character carry out whatever sexual whim he might have in mind.  Your character might be dusting a bookcase, and he might just want to feel her mouth on him.

However, there's another aspect.  The employee would be sworn to discuss any desires, fantasies, or urges that she has, as well, and either ask for them to be fulfilled, or find a way to make them happen, herself.

In return, her salary would be doubled, and certain other perks would be added, as well.

The agreement would also include a 'clause' that said if she felt uncomfortable in any way, all she'd have to do was to say so.  My character isn't looking for a slave, but someone to willingly enjoy intimacy with him.

Ultimately, this may seem like a smut-tastic idea, but there's room for real RP growth in it.  I'd like an F player with the desire to play an enthusiastic character, and someone who would enjoy all sorts of things (To be revied in O/O).

If interested, please PM me.

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Robelwell202

New Idea:  11-10-14

Among the stars...

Setting:  Sci-Fi (Free-form), far-flung future.

Idea...

The Earth has died.  Either by some strange natural fluke, or because of some kind of external interference (Possibly by an alien/enemy race), Sol erupted into a small supernova, which completely destroyed the Terran solar system.

Most of the Terran Defense Fleet was near Earth at the time, but those few ships that were outside the blast zone are now scattered, and unable to communicate, as Earth was the nexus for all communications.

Our characters are a Male and Female crew of a small warship that's now without a home, or anything like an allegiance.  Because of the strict regulations of the TDF, they weren't allowed to act on thier mutual attraction, but now...?

And, what to do?  Would these two intrepid crewmates look for other ships of the Fleet?  Would they, instead, venture off on their own?

This is pretty much free-form, and open to all sorts of ideas.  All I've done is put the basis for the plot-origin here.

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Robelwell202

New Idea:  11-19-14

(VERY SLIGHTLY inspired by Law & Order: SVU)

Preface:   For this idea, I'm looking to delve into a few things that might not appear on my O/O listing.  Suffice to say, I'm looking to spread my horizons a bit, and for this story idea, the RIGHT PARTNER has to be chosen.  Someone that, while they enjoy the kinks listed, would guide me through some of them, so I can get it right.

Title:  Undercover

Setting:  Modern, police, detective partners.

Content: ALL CONSENSUAL Light, possible mild-to-moderate bondage, spanking, other kinks as discussed.

The set-up:  In this large city, there's always been an underground, and there's always been an understanding about it.  Things not advertised, things not spoken about but by a few select people.  Underground clubs cater to specific desires, and none are known better than Leather and Lace.  Simply put, if therre were ever a 'reputable' swingers/kink club, L&L would be it.  Rumors of it's existence have been floated for some thirty years, and strangely enough, L&L hasn't EVER run afoul of the law, until now.

Our characters will be a pair of detectives that each have come across a murder/abduction case in their respective precincts.  The common denominator?  Both victims were members of Leather and Lace.  Now, they have to pair up to penetrate the closely guarded 'club', but that means that there will be a couple of challenges.

Somehow, an invite has been made for our characters.  Someone on the inside of L&L sees the need for police involvement, but it has to be discreet!

Challenge One:  Our characters have to improvise a marriage, on the spot.  There isn't time to think about it beforehand!

Challenge Two:  They have to sleep together!  They have to participate in the various activities at a club event!

Can these two things be done?  Can our intrepid cops 'fake' their way inside?

And, what happens when they do start partaking of the activities?  Do they actually like this new lifestyle they've found?  And, do they end up falling for each other?

Possible kinks:  As stated above, the possible kinks involved could be bondage, spanking, and other light things.  Also, there might be an aspect of anal play/training, costumes and role-playing, what have you.

What I need:  For this idea, I NEED an F player who's comfortable with these things.  Also, I'd want someone who could help guide me into some of the kinks we discuss.  Patience would be a good thing, too.

If interested, please PM me with the kinks you'd like to include.  I'll be going over O/O listings VERY carefully.

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Robelwell202

New Idea:  12-7-14

This is more of a vague request with a few guidelines, so bear with me.

Story Type:  Master & Pet.

I haven't had too much luck with these, although I've really wanted to make one work.  Part of the problem, methinks, is the fact that I'm not into being cruel.

So, here goes.  The guidelines I'd like to work under for a Master/Pet scenario.  Of course, things can be discussed, added or subtracted.

Mandatory:

My character will NOT be a cruel master.  He'll be kind, generous, and willing to see the 'pet' in question as more than just an owned object.

I will NOT tolerate any kind of animal-type behavior.  Women are beautiful HUMAN BEINGS, and I can't stand the idea of them being treated as dogs, being made to eat off the floor, or made to bark.  Just not happening.

For this to work, I'd like a player who's fairly open to many things, like anal training, mutual masturbation, and the like.  Also, I'd like the character to be fairly enthusiastic about things, and not the morose, scared little girl I've seen in some threads.

Virginity is optional.

As usual, please send me a PM if this interests you.  :)

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Robelwell202

New Idea: 12-9-14

Title:  A Gentle Romance

NOTE:  For this idea, I want to play opposite this girl.

Content:  Light, Con, a little teaching at the beginning.

Backstory/Setup:  Our characters have been good friends since the first day of college.  So good, in fact, that my character's been the steady, unshakable backstop for yours, helping with whatever has troubled her.  He's done anything and everything he could to help, and he's never asked for anything in return.

When our story picks up, your character's been sick for 2 to 3 weeks, and mine's had her over at his place, taking care of her.  When we start, she'll have gotten through the illness, but she'll remember that during her time of sickness, my character's been there, helping her bathe, eat, and get better.  Your character will also have noticed two things about him.

During her better times during the illness, they'd had conversations about anything and everything, including sex.  She realizes that he's actually never been with a woman, and also, that he's madly in love with her, but he'd never say so.

Your Character will be the girl who's just gotten better from her illness.  Aside from the pic, I have no real idea about her, so she's free to form.

My Character is something of a quiet guy who works from home (Which made it possible for him to look after your character).  He's quiet, unassuming, and completely inexperienced with women.  It's also plain to see he's madly in love with her, but he figures she's just too damn good for him, so he's never said a thing.

Plot twist:  Yes, my character will be a virgin, and will require a bit of teaching at the beginning.  However, as things move along, it becomes clear that he's a very quick learner, and his love for her will motivate him to make her as happy as he can, both in bed and out.

The thing is, it might just take a buick-sized hint to get him to move.  I see something like this as a possible exchange between them, to start.

Your character calls down from the room she's been in.  "Can you come up and help me with something?"
My character calls back "Sure! Be right there!"
When he arrives at her door, he sees her laying on her side, naked, with a little razor in her hand.  Of course, my character's a bit pole-axed by this, and asks "What is this?  What's going on?"
She replies, smiling, "This is my pussy, and what's going on is, you're going to shave me smooth.  You told me you're curious about smooth women, right?"

Wanted: Player that's comfortable with the idea.  Also, comfort/enjoyment of anal sex, mutual masturbation, as well as kinks to be discussed would be preferred.

As usual, please PM me with interest.

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Robelwell202

MAJOR CRAVING!!!

More a vague idea that can be fleshed out, rather than a hard-and-fast plot idea.

I'm looking for an FFM scenario, with one F player willing to do double roles, playing both parts of the other side.  Normally, I'd post this idea in Groups, but there hasn't been much in the way of two other F players looking to do this, so in my mind, a single F player doing double roles seems more plausible at this point.

As I said, I'm  VERY OPEN to discussing a plot on this.  Just looking to temper a craving.  :)

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Robelwell202

-New Idea:  12-28-14

Title:  Through the Lens of Desire

Pairing:  Photographer/Model

Content:  Adversarial-turned-romance, Light, Con.

A simple idea that came to my head.  A gruff, quick-mouthed photographer who's rather famous, and his new, body-fit model.  At first, they don't get along much, but since his portfolio's known world-wide, this could be a make-or-break shoot for the model, so she grudgingly puts up with him.  That is, until she sees the flattering and gorgeous way he shoots her.  Then, his nice-ness is seen, and she starts falling for him.

As usual, please PM me with interest.

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Robelwell202

Okay, so this isn't a new idea, but it's come back to haunt me, and I'd really like to try it out with someone...

Title:  His Daughter's Best Friend  (Only a working title, it can be changed)

Content:  Light, con, age-gap, exploration/experimentation, romance, kinks as discussed.

Setting:  Modern, suburbia.

My character:  He's an older gent, still physically fit, but he's been alone for many years, raising his daughter.  His wife died during childbirth, and the pain of that has been readily seen since it happened, but he managed the pain by dedicating himself to rasing his daughter as best he could.  The result of this dedication is readily apparent, as she's grown to be something of an exceptional woman.  Now, she's gone on to have her own life (College?  Military enlistment?), and he's alone in the house for the first time in a very long time.

Your character:  She's come from a rather shabby household, where her parents are constantly at each other's throats.  There's neglect here, for sure, and possibly some abuse issues, but she's found a father figure in her best friend's dad (My character), and during the time she's known him, she's always loved him.  However, in the past few years, that love for a father had turned into something deeper, more intimate, as she realizes he's just what she always wanted.

The kicker:  Your character's already talked about it with her best friend (My character's daughter), and the friend has actually given her 'okay' to pursue the relationship, seeing as her dad's alone, and needs someone.

Story start:  We'd begin shortly after my character's daughter has left, leaving him in the house alone.  Your character could come by, talking about how her own house is in sheer chaos because her parents are fighting again.  Of course, she can stay over as long as she wants, and perhaps, she can present her feelings for him then.

PM me if interested.

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Robelwell202

BLATANT THREAD BUMP!

Craving Sci-Fi (Ship's crew, possibly cyborg/human, or maybe something else we can decide)

Craving a Butler/Rich-girl scenario too.

:D

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Robelwell202

(Also posted on ONe-shot Requests)

(Okay, so I know this pairing's been around forever, but I'd like to give it a shot anyway.)

Pairing:  Geek/Cheerleader (Or Popular Girl)

Scene set-up.

My character's a fairly uncommon college geek, one that isn't larger than normal, and one who's fairly discriminating in his geekisms.  Suffice to say, he's fairly good looking, too, being an above-average male of the species.  He's smart, gets his assignments turned in ahead of schedule, and spends his time in quiet pursuits rather than chasing tail around the campus.

Your character's his roommate in a coed dorm.  She's damn pretty, a girl that any guy would love to be with, but she's suffered a few idiots in the time she's been at school. 

(For this RP, I had this young lady in mind...)

Our story would start late one Friday night, when your character's come back to the dorm room following a disastrous party where she found the guy she was seeing being serviced by one of the flavor-of-the-month freshman girls.  She comes back to find my character quietly working on a space-ship model, but as she comes to find out, he has a friendly ear to lend her while he works on his model, and allows her to vent.

During this venting session, he let slips that, in secret, he's had feelings for her for quite some time.

She could handle it one of two ways, as I see it...

A)  She could pretend that she didn't hear it, but makes plans to engage him later on, or...

B)  She could act on it right away, and let a whirlwind romance begin.

Please PM me with interest.  Thanks!

O/O
A/A
Ideas