Monster Girls! [Seeking F/F, semi-plot driven]

Started by ShanaTheIV, January 27, 2012, 11:22:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShanaTheIV

First, please click out my ons and offs thread here.

As you can see, I am a huge fan of monster girls as they are on of my top fetishes. I'm looking for a creative individual who's welling to be my monster girl for a few rp sections. I would like to take the role of a submissive human/elf female who'll either fell in love or got captured and seduce by a monster girl. I haven't posting any rp idea as of yet because I figured it would be better to have a quick decision first. Though I do have a few idea in mind. It doesn't matter how we do this really, as long as it's reasonably frequent. I'm generally a patient guy and I'm not all that picky.

Some things to consider:

• Legit females are preferred, but I'll willing to work with males as well.
  • I normally like futas but I'd might ask you to leave that out depending on which monster girl you choose.
  • Depending on what you'll choose, I may or may not request a vore scene at some point (not though the mouth please though. I have other ways we can do this).
  • I might want corruption to happen towards the end. Be it vore or sometime during the love-making.

Now, without farther a-do, here are some of the lovely examples to choose from~ You can used those or find your own (Warning, some might not be safe for work).

Lamias
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Demons

Spider/insect girl

Slime/goo girl

Tentacle girl/scylla (nsfw)

Undead

If you have your own idea, I'd like to here it as well. PM me if you're interested~

Jag

Just to let you know, your images don't work. Gelbooru doesn't allow hotlinking. You'll have to save the images to your computer and then upload them to the E-Wiki or somewhere like image shack.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

ShanaTheIV

Damn, I'd forgot about that! *Sigh* Well, thanks for informing me.

ShanaTheIV

Since I still can't edit my post, I'll just repost the examples here.

Lamias

Lizard girls (Can't believe I forgot about them)

Demon girls

Spider/insect girls

Slime/Goo girls

Tentacle girl/Scylla

Undead