Words of wisdom!

Started by Grave, February 21, 2014, 05:04:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

AmberStarfire

SpiralSpider

~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Kurzyk

"The only people who ever get anyplace interesting are the people who get lost."

~ Henry David Thoreau

AmberStarfire

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Rhedyn

Beguile's Mistress

AmberStarfire

Autumn52

AmberStarfire

"Don’t ever compliment me by insulting other women. That’s not a compliment, it’s a competition none of us agreed to."

(Tumblr user)

SpiralSpider

Quote from: AmberStarfire on March 18, 2015, 07:45:06 PM
"Don’t ever compliment me by insulting other women. That’s not a compliment, it’s a competition none of us agreed to."

(Tumblr user)
Here, here!
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Autumn52

Quote from: AmberStarfire on March 18, 2015, 07:45:06 PM

(Tumblr user)

Love that.

Hugs

Autumn52

I think this statement is true of any belief system, not just spiritual or religious.

Rhedyn

Rhedyn

AmberStarfire

King Serperior

“Not all scars are visible. Regardless, they are usually painful when you first get them. But with time they might fade or they can remain and become a beautiful reminder… that you survived.”
—  José N. Harris, MI VIDA: A Story of Faith, Hope and Love*

*Or at least that's where the post I found said it came from.  >.>;

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

AmberStarfire

Joel

You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.
-- Maya Angelou

AmberStarfire

Found on sleepymood.tumblr.com:

"do you remember the first time you were called annoying?
how your breath stopped short in your chest
the way the light drained from your eyes, though you knew your cheeks were ablaze
the way your throat tightened as you tried to form an argument that got lost on your tongue.
your eyes never left the floor that day.
you were 13.

you’re 20 now, and i still see the light fade from your eyes when you talk about your interests for “too long,”
apologies littering every other sentence,
words trailing off a cliff you haven’t jumped from in 7 years.
i could listen to you forever, though i know speaking for more than 3 uninterrupted minutes makes you anxious.
all i want you to know is that you deserve to be heard
for 3 minutes
for 10 minutes
for 2 hours
forever.

there will be people who cannot handle your grace, your beauty, your wisdom, your heart;
mostly because they can’t handle their own.

but you will never be
and have never been
“too much.”
"
Tyler Ford (via winterkristall)

(Source: tylerthelatteboy)

King Serperior

I found this while browsing Tumblr:

“You can only let someone throw so many stones at you before you pick them all up. put them together, and build a wall to keep them from doing it again.”

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

AmberStarfire

Autumn52

Quote from: AmberStarfire on April 15, 2015, 07:44:15 PM
http://www.eveningecho.ie/viral/here-are-25-nuggets-of-wisdom-from-emma-watson-on-her-25th-birthday/

I've never watched the Harry Potter stuff but this young woman is someone that I can be proud of. She is a good example for others and she is a good example for me. Thank you for posting this.