News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

100 Days Of Happiness

Started by Rhedyn, April 27, 2014, 01:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhedyn

Quote from: jouzinka on June 27, 2014, 05:05:36 PM
Did you complete it yet (the game, I mean, I know paintings take a while)? :-)

Not even close yet  :-\  I'm currently recruiting forces to tackle the blight. I'm pretty slow with RPGs as I really like to explore (it's even worse with Skyrim as I'm always getting distracted as I run around).

jouzinka

Quote from: Rhedyn on June 28, 2014, 04:41:44 AM
Not even close yet  :-\  I'm currently recruiting forces to tackle the blight. I'm pretty slow with RPGs as I really like to explore (it's even worse with Skyrim as I'm always getting distracted as I run around).
:D I never really got into games like that. I was in MMORPG, but still to this day I think that I was more drawn in by the social aspect (of forming alliances) than the game itself.

BUT as long as you're having fun, explore on! That world looked really richly built. :-)
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Blythe

Quote from: Rhedyn on June 27, 2014, 05:13:57 AM

Yesterday evening I relaxed and played some Dragon Age Origins.
I had this game when it first came out on the Xbox 360 but never completed it so I thought I would try again.

Such a good game! I hope that you enjoy playing it; I know I did when I played it.  :-)

Also wanted to mention that I thought your paintings were pretty neat. ^^

Rhedyn

Quote from: jouzinka on June 28, 2014, 03:25:49 PM
:D I never really got into games like that. I was in MMORPG, but still to this day I think that I was more drawn in by the social aspect (of forming alliances) than the game itself.

BUT as long as you're having fun, explore on! That world looked really richly built. :-)

I've played a few MMORPGs too, I had some great fun with them but now I find I'm so sporadic with the time I get to play I end up opting for single player RPGs. It's a fun game though, more tactical than 'hack-n-slash'   :-)

Quote from: Blythe on June 28, 2014, 09:26:19 PM
Such a good game! I hope that you enjoy playing it; I know I did when I played it.  :-)

Also wanted to mention that I thought your paintings were pretty neat. ^^

I really am! I particularly love the random conversations the party members have with each other when they're walking around, they do make me giggle! With any luck this time round I'll actually complete it.

Thank you, Blythe <3  I've been having a lot of fun doing them this week.

Rhedyn

Yesterday's happiness: My little lady made me a gift <3

Rhedyn

This is not my photo but I didn't have a chance to get a picture of the magpie that was in my garden this morning.
I watched it for a few minutes, it was a young bird that had obviously just learned to fly and it was both funny and heart warming to watch it half hop half fly around my garden investigating.
It lost it's balance a couple of times while trying to get on the shed which made it fall, but it used it's wings to catch itself and didn't give up.
There was a lesson there, I think.

Rhedyn

Yep, more painting from me today. My favourite so far is this background I layered up on a small canvas.
It was inspired by the colours in the sky yesterday at sunset.

Caeli

Quote from: Rhedyn on June 30, 2014, 01:09:13 PM

Yep, more painting from me today. My favourite so far is this background I layered up on a small canvas.
It was inspired by the colours in the sky yesterday at sunset.

I love the color choices, Rhedyn!  Beautiful job. :-)
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Rhedyn

Cassandra LeMay

Quote from: Caeli on June 30, 2014, 01:11:22 PM
I love the color choices, Rhedyn!  Beautiful job. :-)
Someone took the words right out of my mouth. Couldn't agree more. :-)
ONs, OFFs, and writing samples | Oath of the Drake

You can not value dreams according to the odds of their becoming true.
(Sonia Sotomayor)

Rhedyn

Quote from: Cassandra LeMay on June 30, 2014, 02:44:51 PM
Someone took the words right out of my mouth. Couldn't agree more. :-)

Aww, thanks, Cassandra LeMay! <3

Rhedyn

I'm exhausted! Mum visited today and we disposed of a load of old junk that had been sitting around in the garden shed.
After that we went for a walk through the large graveyard near my house and I took some photographs, though not as many as I would like as my camera batteries died shortly after arriving there. There were loads of really beautiful celtic crosses, I'm going to have to go back to take more pictures soon.

Rhedyn

Garden visitor!
Again this is not my photo, the squirrel that has been visiting me every morning is happy to sit there outside my window until I actually pick up my camera so I had to find a representation.
The visits have been making me smile though, it's unusual to see them in the gardens where I live but this little guy keeps coming back.
He enters the garden around the same time every morning from my neighbour's fence and scurries across our driveway and lawn.

Rhedyn

I fell into a bit of a downer yesterday evening so it was minecraft time. With a lot of my favourite mods having been updated I reinstalled them and played around, first building a work room which, despite being lit fairly well spawned monsters in it to greet me home from my exploration. I decided to build a lava feature to help light it up and here it is. The house above it comes next which I'm looking forward to doing thanks to the furniture mods I have installed   ;D

Oniya

Love the lighting fixture!  There are some modpacks that let you hit F7 to show where things are dark enough to spawn (a red X means any time, a yellow X means without sunlight).  Not sure what pack you're playing, or if you're self-installed, but I find them indispensable!
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Rhedyn

Ohh, now that would be handy! Thank you, Oniya! I'm playing self installed mods so I'll take a look around and see if there's a stand alone mod like that to give it a try.

Rhedyn

I had great fun last night building my minecraft lego set.
It was actually my second round making it as the kidlets took it apart the first time to play with it.
Unfortunately I had to search for some of the pieces to finish it again but I did get hold of them.

jouzinka

It's super prettyyyy! :-)

Rhedyn

It's cute, huh? I'm definitely going to get more of the different sets. They all clip together in different combinations and you can move the separate sections around (that one is made up of four sections). Yep... I admit it... I'm a Lego fan.

jouzinka

That makes two of us. Always been a fan of puzzles and building sets and Legos and all that. :-)

Oniya

Minecraft = Lego + zombies.  *nods*  How can you go wrong?

Edit:  The F7 thing is apparently part of NEI (Not Enough Items)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Rhedyn

Absolutely! Minecraft is the best of both worlds <3

That's awesome to know! I already have NEI installed so I will give F7 a go when I play again. Thanks for the info   ;D

Rhedyn

Yesterday's slice of awesome:
Completing chapter 5 of Mice & Mystics which resulted in a close call with the house cat Brody, three of our characters levelling up and some good loot being collected.

Rhedyn

On Sunday things seemed to come together for me after a rocky weekend. I realised that people have been coming into my life and are already there that give me so much joy. Whether it be friendship, love, hugs when I'm down or just being there to listen to me vent when I need to without turning me away or making me feel bad for how I'm feeling and changing.

I am so grateful for these people, they all know who they are. I could never adequately express how amazing they are and how much they have helped me but I certainly hope that they know. They are helping me grow into a better, stronger and more confident person and that makes me truly happy.

Rhedyn

Another close up snippet of the third blue painting... just a peak until it's done ;)