The family that slays together stays together [EX, NC] (More Victims?)

Started by Black Howling, July 25, 2014, 02:10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Howling

Overview
Well this is a story that starts a long time ago. In the 1950's, when the golden age of America was shining. But of course something always tries to take the shine from things. In this case it was a brother and sister duo that wreaked havok for nearly three years. Rape, murder and almost anything imaginable befell their victims. But as all good things, it had to come to end. In one of their escapades gone wrong, someone finally caught on. A detective that tracked them. Yet, and the media knew nothing of this, only one half of the duo was killed in the shoot out.

Fast forward twenty years, and the infamous murderer's sister and accomplice holds a ranch in southern Nevada. Where she has not only raised his child, but a slew of other children, both her own and adopted over the years. The practice of the family has not stopped nor stalled. But as the family grows larger, so to do the stakes. Risks raise, and so too do the excitement for another round of the past. The year is 1973, and all hell is about to break loose.

Rules
Follow all site Rules: I'm not even joking. Anything outside of E rules will be reported to the moderation staff.
Character Limit: There is no hard limit, as long as you can keep up with what you make. GM's reserve the right to deny additional characters to anyone, for any reason.
Tag your post: There will be a post header made once IC starts. Use it.
Issues remain private: If you're contacted by a GM, or have an issue with another player, it stays private. Contact the GM's in the case of the latter if it cannot be solved.
No player death without Consent: Yes, it's a game about serial killers and their victims. But that doesn't give people the right to randomly kill off characters at a whim. Tis what NPC's are for.
Respect Player Limitations: There will be a place in the character sheet for strictly off limits situations. Respect these, or you will find yourself removed from the game.
Absolutely No Drama: 'Nuff said. Offenders of this rule will be removed from the game after one warning.
Real life pictures only: Must be of a model or Actor/Actress.
I reserve the right to change these rules at any time.
F.A.Q
What is this game about? A family of serial killers who are about to tip the scale in both terror and horror.
What roles are taken? The mother, youngest daughter and the eldest son. Those are the only roles confiscated, and we have plenty more to fill out this freakshow.
Who will be the GM's? Myself and GnothiSeauton
What roles can I play? No longer accepting biological family members, and until further notice only 2 possible adopted ones. Victim, cop searching them out. There are a lot of spots that can work.
Are victims allowed from the start? Of course, people have been captured and tortured by this family for years. Having a few already captive only makes sense.
What is the Family name? Walker, a common Surname that allows the family to blend in easily.

Premise for the starting will be detailed after Gnothi and I have time to swap notes and come to a decision.

Character Sheet
[float=right][img padding=5 height=400]Your Image Here[/img][/float]
[b]Character Name:[/b] Obvious
[b]Writer:[/b] Your Username
[b]Age:[/b] Obvious
[b]Height:[/b] obvious
[b]Weight:[/b] obvious

[b]Persona:[/b] A description of your characters general personality and Demeanor

[b]Relation to The Family:[/b] This can be as simple as 'second oldest brother' to a complete background depending on the need and explanation. GM's may ask for clarification on this part. Victims feel free to describe how you were caught/captured as well. >:)

[b]Merits:[/b] Must have at-least two.
[list]
[li][b]Merit one Name[/b][/li]
[li][b]Merit two Name[/b][/li]
[/list]
[b]Flaws:[/b] Must have at-least two.
[list]
[li][b]Flaw One Name[/b][/li]
[li][b]Flaw Two Name[/b][/li]
[/list]

[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b] Obvious
[b]Ons and Offs:[/b] General kinkage for your character.
[b]Strictly Off Limits Situations:[/b] Anything that is totally non negotiable as far as Torture goes in the game.

[spoiler=Additional Details and pictures][/spoiler]

Out of Character and In Character Threads

OOC/Info Threads:                              IC Threads                              ---                              ---
Recruitment Thread
OOC/Planning
Approved Character's
---
                              Main IC Thread
---

Strangefate

So kind of a House of 1000 Corpses/Devil's Rejects scenario?  Anyways definitely interested, possibly as a victim and/or obsessed detective, maybe even one of the psycho killers.  Depends on how/if it all comes together.   :-) 
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Black Howling

Quote from: Strangefate on July 25, 2014, 03:49:47 AM
So kind of a House of 1000 Corpses/Devil's Rejects scenario?  Anyways definitely interested, possibly as a victim and/or obsessed detective, maybe even one of the psycho killers.  Depends on how/if it all comes together.   :-)
Should I mention how glad I am to see your interest?

Prince Truhan

GnothiSeauton

If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Black Howling

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on July 25, 2014, 08:12:52 PM
*plants her victim flag*
>:) You already know you're welcomed to join in on this!

And I'm glad to see some more interest forming in this. If we can get a couple more people rounded up, I'll lay on the finishing touches and get a character sheet bio put together. Also, we may be snagging Luna too.

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Strifesblaze7

Roen

I'd like to play a male victim.
Perhaps not from the start, maybe a character that one of the younger family members knows and decides to mark as the next of the family's/their own targets?

I really like the idea, by the way. Curious to see where you're going to take it!

*bookmarked*

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

Roen

Also, if it's needed/allowed, I could play a second character- the father.

-Nathan Alterman.

Rel Mayer

I don't really do a lot of Group RPs very often, but this really has caught my eye and I'm interested in playing a family member.

Bloodied Porcelain

*curls up in the interest thread and watches people come in curiously*
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Roen

Quote from: Roen on July 26, 2014, 02:51:21 AM
Also, if it's needed/allowed, I could play a second character- the father.
By father I mean perhaps a new mate to the mother, one that would father her younger children?
Or do we not want a paternal figure in this family? Is the older brother supposed to be it?

-Nathan Alterman.

Black Howling

* Black Howling will promptly answer all questions once food and caffeine settles in.

Giving the first post a makeover to add in things of importance and turn this from interest check to recruitment thread. I'll make sure everyone's questions are answered just as soon as I can think 100% straight. >_>

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Black Howling on July 26, 2014, 09:16:29 AM
* Black Howling will promptly answer all questions once food and caffeine settles in.

Giving the first post a makeover to add in things of importance and turn this from interest check to recruitment thread. I'll make sure everyone's questions are answered just as soon as I can think 100% straight. >_>

I can't ever think 100% straight....I blame my flexible sexuality.
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Roen

Quote from: Black Howling on July 25, 2014, 02:10:57 AM
Character Limit: 1 character per person. Some exceptions may be made for individuals wanting to double as both victim and killer. And of course, if your victim dies you are free to make another.
In that case, I'd like to have 1 male victim, please! o/

I'll work on a character sheet ASAP.

-Nathan Alterman.

Black Howling

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 26, 2014, 12:07:25 AM
I'll go for a middle or older brother.
Alright then, biological to the mother or adopted?
Quote from: Roen on July 26, 2014, 09:12:08 AM
By father I mean perhaps a new mate to the mother, one that would father her younger children?
Or do we not want a paternal figure in this family? Is the older brother supposed to be it?
The father idea, though I see it's been rethought in place of the ruling of 1 character, I'd have to talk to Gnothi about. I hadn't thought of it, and would need her opinion on the matter. Though doubling as Victim and killer can be allowed for those that can keep up with them.
Quote from: Rel Mayer on July 26, 2014, 03:45:42 AM
I don't really do a lot of Group RPs very often, but this really has caught my eye and I'm interested in playing a family member.
Did you have an idea for what member of the family, or if he/she was biological or adopted?

And for those that haven't noticed, the first post has been modified with additional rules and a character sheet. Please read over all the added information thoroughly, and if I missed anyone or a pm please let me know. I'll round up an OOC thread shortly.

Lady Lunarius

Character Name: Anastasia Walker
Writer: Lady Lunarius
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 119lbs

Persona: Easily described as the more gentle torturer of the family. Ana packs a lot of punch for someone her size.  This probably stems from the fact that mama tended to shelter and baby her more than any of the others. She is quiet and enjoys studying her other families techniques. Though she's not near as psychotic as they are she isn't afraid to join in on the family sessions. Even if its to sit back and watch the show.

When it comes to her own personal captives, she tends to grow attached, more than she should and it has lead to her older brother stepping in and finishing what she can't due to this attachment.

Relation to The Family:Youngest Daughter, and Mama's favorite daughter

Merits:

• Extremely Charismatic: While most will get the creeps from talking to her brother, its the opposite with her. She's fairly easy going and more relaxing to be around than most the other relatives. As such she's useful in bringing in more victims and playthings.

• Athletic:Quick and flexible she joined a few sports in high school, it helped her be more out going and built up her stamina for the family hunts.
Flaws:

• Grows too attached to her victims: Big brother has had to step in a few times to finish what she couldn't.

• Overly Emotional: This gets her into more trouble that worth it at times. Especially with her brother.

• On the grid One of the few members to actually go to high school, and graduate. This means she is more traceable than a lot of the other family.

Sexual Orientation: Bi-Sexual (Has a tendency to have more female victims)
Ons and Offs:
  • Enjoys most forms of torture and bondage. Both for herself and her victims.
  • Knife play, (both cutting off clothing and cutting her victims with non-lethal wounds.
  • Erotic Asphyxiation
  • Does not enjoy removing body parts
  • Will not do scat or bathroom play.
Strictly Off Limits Situations: No scat/bathroom play, will not remove bodily organs.

Additional Details and pictures
Coming soon ;)
LaLu's Delicious treats!

GnothiSeauton

About the father...

I wouldn't mind if we added some sort of father-figure or father to her other children.  Could make things interesting, like say have him be the father to the youngest daughter, sons, etc.   The only one that couldn't be the child of the new father would be the eldest son, going off of what Howling and I had discussed beforehand.  It's up to him if he wants to change it, but that's how I saw it. 

Now be warned...  Momma might not be the warmest of lovers, haha...  She might be a little cold hearted to him, with some of the stuff I had in mind for her personality.  Should be explained when I get a sheet up for her today.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Bloodied Porcelain

I'll start my sheet later today. Got some group posts to write before I can work on sheets lol

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on July 26, 2014, 11:18:21 AM
I'll start my sheet later today. Got some group posts to write before I can work on sheets lol

I'm the opposite that got me ready for some posts. One of which is one of your games. ;)
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Black Howling

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on July 26, 2014, 11:16:03 AM
About the father...

I wouldn't mind if we added some sort of father-figure or father to her other children.  Could make things interesting, like say have him be the father to the youngest daughter, sons, etc.   The only one that couldn't be the child of the new father would be the eldest son, going off of what Howling and I had discussed beforehand.  It's up to him if he wants to change it, but that's how I saw it. 

Now be warned...  Momma might not be the warmest of lovers, haha...  She might be a little cold hearted to him, with some of the stuff I had in mind for her personality.  Should be explained when I get a sheet up for her today.
Yeah, and it'd be a contention point with the eldest brother often. Though could be fun depending on some things. Though Eldest brother stays dead father's son. :)
Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on July 26, 2014, 11:18:21 AM
You got plenty of time, hun! >:)
Quote from: Lady Lunarius on July 26, 2014, 11:14:37 AM
Anastasia Walker

Character Name: Anastasia Walker
Weight: 119lbs

Persona: Easily described as the more gentle torturer of the family. Ana packs a lot of punch for someone her size.  This probably stems from the fact that mama tended to shelter and baby her more than any of the others. She is quiet and enjoys studying her other families techniques. Though she's not near as psychotic as they are she isn't afraid to join in on the family sessions. Even if its to sit back and watch the show.

When it comes to her own personal captives, she tends to grow attached, more than she should and it has lead to her older brother stepping in and finishing what she can't due to this attachment.

Relation to The Family:Youngest Daughter, and Mama's favorite daughter

Merits:

• Extremely Charismatic: While most will get the creeps from talking to her brother, its the opposite with her. She's fairly easy going and more relaxing to be around than most the other relatives. As such she's useful in bringing in more victims and playthings.

• Athletic:Quick and flexible she joined a few sports in high school, it helped her be more out going and built up her stamina for the family hunts.
Flaws:

• Grows too attached to her victims: Big brother has had to step in a few times to finish what she couldn't.

• Overly Emotional: This gets her into more trouble that worth it at times. Especially with her brother.

• On the grid One of the few members to actually go to high school, and graduate. This means she is more traceable than a lot of the other family.

Sexual Orientation: Bi-Sexual (Has a tendency to have more female victims)
Ons and Offs:
  • Enjoys most forms of torture and bondage. Both for herself and her victims.
  • Knife play, (both cutting off clothing and cutting her victims with non-lethal wounds.
  • Erotic Asphyxiation
  • Does not enjoy removing body parts
  • Will not do scat or bathroom play.
Strictly Off Limits Situations: No scat/bathroom play, will not remove bodily organs.

Coming soon ;)
Approved! So long as Gnothi doesn't mind her being Mama's favorite girl.

Strifesblaze7

Biological son if that's cool.

Edit: And going for middle or older, what age range should I go for?

Black Howling

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 26, 2014, 11:36:01 AM
Biological son if that's cool.

Edit: And going for middle or older, what age range should I go for?
Below 23, above age 18. We'll probably be calling it quits on biological offspring for the mother soon since there is like a 5 year range with the current parameters. I'd think no more then one other and that's if Gnothi approves it.

Elzith

Hello there. I'd be interested if there are any more female children slots available. If not, could play a victim instead.

Strifesblaze7

Black Howling

Quote from: Elzith on July 26, 2014, 12:02:56 PM
Hello there. I'd be interested if there are any more female children slots available. If not, could play a victim instead.
With both adopted and perhaps one more biological, yes there is more female slots open in that regard. Though we are cutting biological ones off at 4. Just unrealistic if we allow more then that. >_>

Roen

Quote from: Black Howling on July 26, 2014, 12:07:21 PM
With both adopted and perhaps one more biological, yes there is more female slots open in that regard. Though we are cutting biological ones off at 4. Just unrealistic if we allow more then that. >_>
Yeah, more than five children in the house would send any average housewife on a murderous rampage ^^'

-Nathan Alterman.

Black Howling

Quote from: Roen on July 26, 2014, 12:13:16 PM
Yeah, more than five children in the house would send any average housewife on a murderous rampage ^^'

I was thinking, maximum four biological and four adopted. The adopted ones would be considered part of the 'clan' and thus viewed as family, but function in some ways as disguised ranch hands and the like. And each would have come later on. I figure age ranges for those would be between 16-25, with a wide range of backgrounds. And remember, not everyone has to be under one big house. This is gonna be a huge ranch complex with housing available outside the main farmhouse for those who want it.

Strifesblaze7

Character Name: Lukas Walker
Writer:  Strifesblaze7
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 210

Persona: Lukas is athletic and outgoing, able to make friends rather easily and quickly with his good nature. He likes to go to places where he knows nobody and join in any activities that they might be doing to see just how many friends he can make and see how many girls he wpuld be able to take home. He is confident in all of his abilities and loves to have fun.

Relation to The Family: Biological son

Merits: Must have at-least two.

• Athletic
  • Charming
Flaws: Must have at-least two.

• Explosive Temper
  • Arrogant

Sexual Orientation: Straight with a slight tendecy toward male victims to show his power.
Ons and Offs: Likes anal(giving), ora, being in full control. Breath play, slapping, hair pulling, spanking, cutting. Violent tortures and bleeding his victims out slowly through small cuts.
Strictly Off Limits Situations: Won't do scat or submit.
[etails pictures][/spoiler

Prince Truhan

I'll take an adopted son then, will get a sheet up as soon as I can get some free time

Strifesblaze7

Mm, Gnothi wpuld you like them to have anything special in their relationship?

Strangefate

I suppose I’ll make a sheet for a victim later then.  Any other would be victims who might want to be related or what not, feel free to let me know.

I know you’re stating 1 character per player unless doubling as a killer but it looks like you’ve got a lot of interested family members already.  Would a police investigator second character be allowed?  I feel like such a character might have very limited play given the lack of anyone to interact with directly (at least at first) yet still might be a nice addition to the game.  If it’s a choice between the two, I’d opt for a victim first, but if a second is alright in this situation, I’d like to make one.
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Black Howling

Quote from: Strangefate on July 26, 2014, 12:30:17 PM
I suppose I’ll make a sheet for a victim later then.  Any other would be victims who might want to be related or what not, feel free to let me know.

I know you’re stating 1 character per player unless doubling as a killer but it looks like you’ve got a lot of interested family members already.  Would a police investigator second character be allowed?  I feel like such a character might have very limited play given the lack of anyone to interact with directly (at least at first) yet still might be a nice addition to the game.  If it’s a choice between the two, I’d opt for a victim first, but if a second is alright in this situation, I’d like to make one.
I see no issue with that. At first there will be limited activity except for NPC's which I'm sure Gnothi or I would be willing to play. But it'd be a great plot machine and addition as the game advances and could hold some fun even at the beginning.

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's Delicious treats!

Strifesblaze7

Black Howling

Character Name: Thomas Walker
Writer: Black Howling
Height: 6'4
Weight: 230 lbs

Persona: Cold, and often a more quiet member of the family. Though that shouldn't be taken as a lack of confidence on his part. No, Thomas was taught from a young age how disastrous his true feelings could be. As the only member of the family born from shared blood, his mind has drifted far further then many of the other family members. He's rage on the inside, and with little to no care for the emotions or feelings of anyone else. The only exception to this rule is family, something more trained into him as a code rather then true emotions. He's cruel, sadistic and cunning.

Relation to The Family: Thomas is the eldest brother of the family, well at-least among the biological offspring.

Merits:
  • Extremely Strong and tough: Even more then his size would indicate, Thomas is capable of near freakish feats of strength and can function with near debilitating wounds.
  • Cunning:While not educated much more beyond reading and writing, Thomas is as cunning as any predator and more then willing to show such.
  • Physically Fit:Athletic might be a disservice. When not 'playing', he spends his time working on the ranch. This keeps him with a high endurance and in the shape to run, jump or even swim after prey.

Flaws:
  • Rage:That's the only word to describe it. If his barriers are torn down, only one person is capable of stopping the hell that would follow.
  • Mother Knows Best:The only one capable of controlling Thomas is his mother. If she gives an order, he'll follow. Almost every single time.
  • Predator: It's hard to describe, but Thomas gives the creeps to almost everyone. Even some members of his family at times. Almost as if they can sense the lack of a soul.

Sexual Orientation: Heteroflexible
Ons and Offs: Thomas is a Sadomasochist, heavily involved in Bondage and domination with his victims. He's a dominant persona who only ever flinches in this regard when it comes to his mother. For more, see my O/O's
Strictly Off Limits Situations: Scat.

RubySlippers

Still need a father I'm thinking an inbred warped hunchback with a liking of human vittles? They young uns take after ma.

Rel Mayer

I was thinking of playing a sister who is adopted, mostly because I want to make her Asian. :P I'm thinking a sort of dark, corruptive, and very mentally unstable.

I'm still trying to come up with an idea of the character sheet, so if I'm still welcome to join I'll put something up!

Black Howling

Quote from: RubySlippers on July 26, 2014, 01:46:48 PM
Still need a father I'm thinking an inbred warped hunchback with a liking of human vittles? They young uns take after ma.
Well given the answer I got from Roen on the father, I'm still awaiting whether or not he wanted to double up on that end. Secondly, I'm not certain the basic concept would be fitting in how the game is shaping up so far. Alas, it is more a decision for Gnothi to make as she's the one that will be playing the mother. So we'll hear her two cents about it.
Quote from: Rel Mayer on July 26, 2014, 02:00:02 PM
I was thinking of playing a sister who is adopted, mostly because I want to make her Asian. :P I'm thinking a sort of dark, corruptive, and very mentally unstable.

I'm still trying to come up with an idea of the character sheet, so if I'm still welcome to join I'll put something up!
Of course! As for the adopted route, she could easily have been a stray somehow picked up or even the daughter of an early victim of the mothers. There are plenty of options to explore there, and I'm excited to see how that shapes up.

Black Howling

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 26, 2014, 12:20:33 PM
Lukas Walker
Character Name: Lukas Walker
Writer:  Strifesblaze7
Height: 6'2"

Persona: Lukas is athletic and outgoing, able to make friends rather easily and quickly with his good nature. He likes to go to places where he knows nobody and join in any activities that they might be doing to see just how many friends he can make and see how many girls he wpuld be able to take home. He is confident in all of his abilities and loves to have fun.

Relation to The Family: Biological son

• Athletic
  • Charming

• Explosive Temper
  • Arrogant

Sexual Orientation: Straight with a slight tendecy toward male victims to show his power.
Ons and Offs: Likes anal(giving), ora, being in full control. Breath play, slapping, hair pulling, spanking, cutting. Violent tortures and bleeding his victims out slowly through small cuts.
Strictly Off Limits Situations: Won't do scat or submit.
[etails pictures]

Forgot to say this earlier. Character looks good to me. Though Gnothi may have additional questions or the like when she gets a chance to look this all over. For now consider him approved.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Black Howling on July 26, 2014, 01:41:07 PM
Character Name: Thomas Walker
Height: 6'4
Weight: 230 lbs

Persona: Cold, and often a more quiet member of the family. Though that shouldn't be taken as a lack of confidence on his part. No, Thomas was taught from a young age how disastrous his true feelings could be. As the only member of the family born from shared blood, his mind has drifted far further then many of the other family members. He's rage on the inside, and with little to no care for the emotions or feelings of anyone else. The only exception to this rule is family, something more trained into him as a code rather then true emotions. He's cruel, sadistic and cunning.

Relation to The Family: Thomas is the eldest brother of the family, well at-least among the biological offspring.

Merits:
  • Extremely Strong and tough: Even more then his size would indicate, Thomas is capable of near freakish feats of strength and can function with near debilitating wounds.
  • Cunning:While not educated much more beyond reading and writing, Thomas is as cunning as any predator and more then willing to show such.
  • Physically Fit:Athletic might be a disservice. When not 'playing', he spends his time working on the ranch. This keeps him with a high endurance and in the shape to run, jump or even swim after prey.

Flaws:
  • Rage:That's the only word to describe it. If his barriers are torn down, only one person is capable of stopping the hell that would follow.
  • Mother Knows Best:The only one capable of controlling Thomas is his mother. If she gives an order, he'll follow. Almost every single time.
  • Predator: It's hard to describe, but Thomas gives the creeps to almost everyone. Even some members of his family at times. Almost as if they can sense the lack of a soul.

Sexual Orientation: Heteroflexible
Ons and Offs: Thomas is a Sadomasochist, heavily involved in Bondage and domination with his victims. He's a dominant persona who only ever flinches in this regard when it comes to his mother. For more, see my O/O's

*grabby hands at*

Strifesblaze7

Quote from: Black Howling on July 26, 2014, 02:18:33 PM
Forgot to say this earlier. Character looks good to me. Though Gnothi may have additional questions or the like when she gets a chance to look this all over. For now consider him approved.

Alrighty!

Black Howling

I'll be back on here later. Catching a nap while I can. IC threads and OOC threads are in the works. For now, those approved feel free to post your characters here.
Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on July 26, 2014, 02:26:51 PM
*grabby hands at*
I thought you might like him. Can't wait to see what you come up with so we can get some plottage going on! >:)

GnothiSeauton

Character Name:  Betty Walker
Writer:  GnothiSeauton
Height:  Five foot five
Weight:  Around 125 lbs.

Persona: A description of your characters general personality and Demeanor

Relation to The Family:  Mother and Matriarch

Merits: 

• History of Violence:  For most of her life, all Betty has known has been violence.  Her brother facilitated it, had helped mold her into the deranged killer she truly is.  She has killed more men and women than she can count, and has no qualms about killing.
  • Thomas Walker:  The true born son of her brother and the only man she has ever truly loved, Betty doted on him like a God on earth, and has earned his unquestionable loyalty and devotion.  No one can truly control him like she can with just a few mere words.
  • Experienced Killer:  Another aspect of having such a history of violence.  She knows how to kill, knows how to make a person suffer in excruciating pain, without giving them the sweet release of death, and knows what to do afterwards with the remains.
  • Survivor:  After the death of her brother, Betty was alone, with a baby on the way, and bloodstained cash.  She has been able to evade the law, hiding out even though everyone believes her dead and gone.

• Extremely Hesitant about On the Grid:  Even though their last victim, some nameless woman, had burned in the motel fire, providing a cover for her supposed death, Betty still remains hesitant and unwilling to venture too far from the family ranch.  The small roadside bar and gas station not far from the turnoff of the dirt road which leads to the ranch is about as far as she is willing to go.  Still she fears being caught and captured, and losing her baby boy more than anything.
  • Mother:  Being a mother has weakened her a little bit.  Thomas is the apple of her eye, the seed of her brother and lover.  She would do just about anything to save him, even sacrificing herself or any of her children for him.  She can not resist being a mother.  Babies and children of victims that come into their path are adopted by her, taken in and taught how to truly live and survive in the world.
  • Narcissistic:  There has always been a part of her that is narcissistic.  Her brother was a man she worshipped, a man she loved above all others.  To be chosen by him to be his loved only inflated her ego in a twisted way.  She tries to make herself look her best, and dreads aging.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Ons and Offs:  Open to just about anything and everything in regards to the rules of the site.
Strictly Off Limits Situations:  N/A

Character Model = Demi Moore

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

I'm going to try to get to looking over character sheets and PMs in a little bit as well.

Been going back and forth between the computer, working on IC threads, and character sheets, and trying to clean up around the house. 

Finally going to put some more time towards cleaning up before I get yelled more.

I should say though I am glad to see all of the interest!  I can't wait to get it going and started!!!

Seeking New Stories

Dys Astyr

I'd be interested in maybe playing the child of a victim that got
"adopted" into the family, if that's alright. I find the idea of the story and dynamic of the family very interesting.
Alive! Trying to catch up but there is a lot, please be patient! Thank you. <3

Black Howling

Quote from: syk on July 26, 2014, 03:33:05 PM
I'd be interested in maybe playing the child of a victim that got
"adopted" into the family, if that's alright. I find the idea of the story and dynamic of the family very interesting.
Sure! We still got room.

Dys Astyr

Black Howling

Rel Mayer

Character Name: Diana Li Walker
Writer: Rel Mayer
Weight: 120

Persona: Reserved and quiet for maybe five out of the seven days of the week, but whenever Diana goes out to play, she plays hard and brutally. Known to only smile when she's thinking or doing things that are morbid and painful. Spends most of her time in a small little guest house outside of the main family manor, and works hard in maintaining the ranch area. Extremely loyal to the Walker family.

Relation to The Family: Diana was adopted to the family at the age of four. Her biological mother was murdered by her father, who was never caught.

Merits:

• Perceptive: Pays excellent attention to her surroundings when it comes to sight, hearing, and anticipating reactions.
  • Light on her Feet:Has a high amount of dexterity and flexibility, while staying gracefully quiet.
Flaws:

• Mental Instability: Sometimes she gets fits where she angry, irrational, and reckless for no reason.
  • Emotionally Withdrawn: She's very loyal to the family, but doesn't act like a daughter or a sister, but more of an extension to the family.  She's even worse with strangers.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual- Switch, but mostly dominant.
Ons and Offs: Enjoys tying up victims and inflicting and receiving pain. Torture, and pretty much anything besides scat that the site allows.
Strictly Off Limits Situations:Scat

Black Howling

Quote from: Rel Mayer on July 26, 2014, 05:38:08 PM

Persona: Reserved and quiet for maybe five out of the seven days of the week, but whenever Diana goes out to play, she plays hard and brutally. Known to only smile when she's thinking or doing things that are morbid and painful. Spends most of her time in a small little guest house outside of the main family manor, and works hard in maintaining the ranch area. Extremely loyal to the Walker family.

Relation to The Family: Diana was adopted to the family at the age of four. Her biological mother was murdered by her father, who was never caught.

Merits:

• Stealth: Very good at sneaking around and staying in the shadows. This works to her advantage when it comes to sneaking up and capturing victims.
  • Skillful with small knives: She has a few that she keeps tucked away in her black combat boots. Uses these knives to intimidate and cut flesh.
Flaws:

• Mental Instability: Sometimes she gets fits where she angry, irrational, and reckless for no reason.
  • Emotionally Withdrawn: She's very loyal to the family, but doesn't act like a daughter or a sister, but more of an extension to the family.  She's even worse with strangers.

Ons and Offs: Enjoys tying up victims and inflicting and receiving pain. Torture, and pretty much anything besides scat that the site allows.

Your merits appear more like skills. Not that it's a big deal, but they could be a bit more wide ranging that that. You could have her as Extremely Graceful and with High Manual Dexterity instead. This allows for a bit more imagination with things she could do since we're leaving skills a bit vague and assuming all the Killers are well, skilled killers with are good with most common weaponry from knifes to machetes to Guns.

Character looks good though!

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Rel Mayer on July 26, 2014, 05:38:08 PM

Merits:

• Perceptive: Pays excellent attention to her surroundings when it comes to sight, hearing, and anticipating reactions.
  • Light on her Feet:Has a high amount of dexterity and flexibility, while staying gracefully quiet.
Flaws:

I approve!

Seeking New Stories

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Black Howling on July 26, 2014, 06:56:16 PM
Your merits appear more like skills. Not that it's a big deal, but they could be a bit more wide ranging that that. You could have her as Extremely Graceful and with High Manual Dexterity instead. This allows for a bit more imagination with things she could do since we're leaving skills a bit vague and assuming all the Killers are well, skilled killers with are good with most common weaponry from knifes to machetes to Guns.

Character looks good though!

I made a bit of an edit, is that hopefully better?

Edit:

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on July 26, 2014, 07:11:16 PM
I approve!

Excellent!

Black Howling

Quote from: Rel Mayer on July 26, 2014, 07:11:24 PM
I made a bit of an edit, is that hopefully better?

Edit:

Excellent!
Perfect! Get that little lady to the approved characters thread!

Ghostly Thoughts

If you're still taking in players I'd love to play a victim.

Black Howling

Quote from: Ghostly Thoughts on July 26, 2014, 07:30:45 PM
If you're still taking in players I'd love to play a victim.

We got plenty more room for the Victims!

Bloodied Porcelain

Character Name: Cayleen O'Donnell
Writer: Bloodied Porcelain
Weight: 120 lb.

Persona: Sweet natured and friendly, Cayleen O'Donnell is a girl who always had a smile on her face growing up. She grew up with a deep love of learning and reading, and is fluent in three languages (at her mother's insistence). She was on her way to pursue a degree in marine biology at an elite college on the California when she was captured. Even after the death of her parents during a robbery gone wrong, Cayleen managed to keep her head up, determined to make her parents proud and to make the most of the inheritance they left her, sinking it in to paying for college and buying a car to make the trip across country, much to her uncle's chagrin. The man was sour that he'd not gotten anything from her parents except the "burden" of a niece he hardly knew until her 18th birthday. In spite of his anger and callousness toward her grief, Cayleen was kind to her uncle even when he didn't deserve it, and has sincere hope that they will one day be able to reconcile.

Relation to The Family: Victim - Cayleen met Thomas Walker in an old run down truck stop on the side of a largely abandoned length of highway when she stopped for a much needed chance to stretch her legs and a meal. While there, she made the mistake of talking to Thomas (though she wasn't aware that was his name) about her road trip, explaining she was on her way to the coast to celebrate her graduation with friends from school and to move in to her college dorm. It didn't take much for him to figure out she was alone on this little trip and though she's not aware of it, he set a trap for her... leaving the truck stop before her and setting a trap to disable her car. She didn't see what she hit, but something blew out her tires and sent her in an uncontrolled spin. When the car went in to the ditch, Cayleen hit her head and was knocked unconscious. From there it was a simple matter for Thomas to collect her and take her home to meet the family.

Merits:

• Intelligent - Cayleen has always had a high IQ compared to most, and her parents insisted she utilize it, pushing her to read as much as she could, to get good grades, etc. She has a lot of "book smarts".
  • Hopeful - No matter how bad things get, Cayleen is always able to find the good in every situation, to look forward to the light at the end of the tunnel
  • Stubborn - Hard headed and willful, Cayleen has never failed to manage something once she's put her mind to it. This drive has gotten her through some tough times
Flaws:

• Naive - Cayleen always tries to see the best in people (even when there's nothing good to see), always hopes that people will be their best. This has gotten her in to a lot of trouble in the past.
  • Petite - For all her curves, Cay is a tiny thing, which puts her at a sincere disadvantage in physical situations. Until recently, this hasn't really been a problem.
  • Stubborn - She just doesn't know when to let it go... when to give up... when a cause is lost.

Sexual Orientation: Bicurious (truly bisexual though she's not experienced anything intimate with a girl, and has severely limited intimacy with men)
Ons and Offs: Cayleen is a virgin and isn't really aware of what she likes, except that she knows she's attracted to tall, imposing men and loves dark hair and tan skin. Men who work with their hands and are inclined to physical pursuits and hobbies such as carpentry, metal working, etc are especially appealing.
Strictly Off Limits Situations: physical eye damage (don't touch them, don't poke them, don't pour anything on them, etc. Non-direct stuff like temporary blindness from shifts in lighting or whatever are possible with prior negotiation), no bathroom play, no permanent mutilation like removal of body parts, body alteration is possible upon negotiation.

Playby: Leanna Decker

Black Howling

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on July 26, 2014, 07:42:28 PM
Character Name: Cayleen O'Donnell
Writer: Bloodied Porcelain
Weight: 120 lb.

Persona: Sweet natured and friendly, Cayleen O'Donnell is a girl who always had a smile on her face growing up. She grew up with a deep love of learning and reading, and is fluent in three languages (at her mother's insistence). She was on her way to pursue a degree in marine biology at an elite college on the California when she was captured. Even after the death of her parents during a robbery gone wrong, Cayleen managed to keep her head up, determined to make her parents proud and to make the most of the inheritance they left her, sinking it in to paying for college and buying a car to make the trip across country, much to her uncle's chagrin. The man was sour that he'd not gotten anything from her parents except the "burden" of a niece he hardly knew until her 18th birthday. In spite of his anger and callousness toward her grief, Cayleen was kind to her uncle even when he didn't deserve it, and has sincere hope that they will one day be able to reconcile.

Relation to The Family: Victim - Cayleen met Thomas Walker in an old run down truck stop on the side of a largely abandoned length of highway when she stopped for a much needed chance to stretch her legs and a meal. While there, she made the mistake of talking to Thomas (though she wasn't aware that was his name) about her road trip, explaining she was on her way to the coast to celebrate her graduation with friends from school and to move in to her college dorm. It didn't take much for him to figure out she was alone on this little trip and though she's not aware of it, he set a trap for her... leaving the truck stop before her and setting a trap to disable her car. She didn't see what she hit, but something blew out her tires and sent her in an uncontrolled spin. When the car went in to the ditch, Cayleen hit her head and was knocked unconscious. From there it was a simple matter for Thomas to collect her and take her home to meet the family.

Merits:

• Intelligent - Cayleen has always had a high IQ compared to most, and her parents insisted she utilize it, pushing her to read as much as she could, to get good grades, etc. She has a lot of "book smarts".
  • Hopeful - No matter how bad things get, Cayleen is always able to find the good in every situation, to look forward to the light at the end of the tunnel
  • Stubborn - Hard headed and willful, Cayleen has never failed to manage something once she's put her mind to it. This drive has gotten her through some tough times
Flaws:

• Naive - Cayleen always tries to see the best in people (even when there's nothing good to see), always hopes that people will be their best. This has gotten her in to a lot of trouble in the past.
  • Petite - For all her curves, Cay is a tiny thing, which puts her at a sincere disadvantage in physical situations. Until recently, this hasn't really been a problem.
  • Stubborn - She just doesn't know when to let it go... when to give up... when a cause is lost.

Sexual Orientation: Bicurious (truly bisexual though she's not experienced anything intimate with a girl, and has severely limited intimacy with men)
Ons and Offs: Cayleen is a virgin and isn't really aware of what she likes, except that she knows she's attracted to tall, imposing men and loves dark hair and tan skin. Men who work with their hands and are inclined to physical pursuits and hobbies such as carpentry, metal working, etc are especially appealing.
Strictly Off Limits Situations: physical eye damage (don't touch them, don't poke them, don't pour anything on them, etc. Non-direct stuff like temporary blindness from shifts in lighting or whatever are possible with prior negotiation), no bathroom play, no permanent mutilation like removal of body parts, body alteration is possible upon negotiation.

Playby: Leanna Decker

One question, sent on IM. Approved upon answering.

EDIT: Approved!

Dys Astyr

Character Name: Roberta "Bobby" Walker
Writer: Syk
Height: 5'10
Weight: 175

Persona: Her outward nature is abrasive, she doesn't pull punches or sugar coat her words. She can go from hot to cold at the drop of a hat and is very sensitive to being touched, and a stranger touching her will set her off. Around the family she is usually rowdy and boisterous, often joking or doing foolish things. Around outsiders she is defensive and comes across as "one of those damn punk kids". Her outward demeanor hides a surprising sadistic streak, and she is quite cruel to her victims, especially if they do something she perceives as weak. Internally she is still dealing with her childhood trauma and uses her victims as therapy. She hates any perception of weakness in herself and will do anything to get rid of that weakness. She likes her privacy and lives in one of the outbuildings of the ranch, even though she is often in the main house, she just needs to have a bolt hole.

Relation to The Family: Bobby was running away from an abusive home with her older brother when she was 11. They stopped at a remote gas station, where the Walker family got a hold of them. Her brother Garth, became one of the family's many victims. Although she still mourns losing her brother, Bobby integrated into her new home fairly well, though she sometimes feels alienated by her past. She is especially protective of her new brothers. Even after all the years, she is still on awkward terms with her new mother, which is partially due to being so old when they took her in and partially due to her biological mother's contribution to her abuse.

• Reliable - Bobby is someone you can depend on, whether its hiding bodies or picking up the beer and milk on the way home she makes sure to hold her end up. If she fails to show up on time you can bet good money something serious is going down.

• Diffuser - Her combination of brutal honesty, physical strength and sense of humor allows her to diffuse tensions that rise in the family, and to some degree between family members and outsiders.

• Strong and Tough - When she isn't doing ranch work or "family activities" Bobby likes to lift weights and test the limits of what her body can handle with piercings, tattoos and scarification.

• PTSD - Childhood abuse at the hands of her biological parents has left Bobby with some fractures inside. For the most part while at home with the family things are alright, though a wrong word or touch can still send her up crazy creek.

• Trust Issues - Childhood abuse has left her awkward with new people, making it hard for her to lure in her own victims. Her inability to put out those tendrils often leave people feeling that there is something a little "off" about her after a while.

• Addictive Personality - This is expressed mostly through self harm and harm to others, but occasional it will flair into binge drinking, from which the family pulls her back.

Sexual Orientation: Asexual, she is pure sadomasochist. Defining a good time as something that leaves bruises and scars.
Ons and Offs: Violence in general, likes victims that struggle and fight until she kills them.
Strictly Off Limits Situations: Anything that involves human waste

Some more inspirational pictures, couldn't find one that fit exactly. Also you can likely expect an additional little blurb here once I get the feel for this character.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: syk on July 26, 2014, 08:12:34 PM

Persona: Her outward nature is abrasive, she doesn't pull punches or sugar coat her words. She can go from hot to cold at the drop of a hat and is very sensitive to being touched, and a stranger touching her will set her off. Around the family she is usually rowdy and boisterous, often joking or doing foolish things. Around outsiders she is defensive and comes across as "one of those damn punk kids". Her outward demeanor hides a surprising sadistic streak, and she is quite cruel to her victims, especially if they do something she perceives as weak. Internally she is still dealing with her childhood trauma and uses her victims as therapy. She hates any perception of weakness in herself and will do anything to get rid of that weakness. She likes her privacy and lives in one of the outbuildings of the ranch, even though she is often in the main house, she just needs to have a bolt hole.

Relation to The Family: Bobby was running away from an abusive home with her older brother when she was 11. They stopped at a remote gas station, where the Walker family got a hold of them. Her brother Garth, became one of the family's many victims. Although she still mourns losing her brother, Bobby integrated into her new home fairly well, though she sometimes feels alienated by her past. She is especially protective of her new brothers. Even after all the years, she is still on awkward terms with her new mother, which is partially due to being so old when they took her in and partially due to her biological mother's contribution to her abuse.

• Reliable - Bobby is someone you can depend on, whether its hiding bodies or picking up the beer and milk on the way home she makes sure to hold her end up. If she fails to show up on time you can bet good money something serious is going down.

• Diffuser - Her combination of brutal honesty, physical strength and sense of humor allows her to diffuse tensions that rise in the family, and to some degree between family members and outsiders.

• Strong and Tough - When she isn't doing ranch work or "family activities" Bobby likes to lift weights and test the limits of what her body can handle with piercings, tattoos and scarification.

• PTSD - Childhood abuse at the hands of her biological parents has left Bobby with some fractures inside. For the most part while at home with the family things are alright, though a wrong word or touch can still send her up crazy creek.

• Trust Issues - Childhood abuse has left her awkward with new people, making it hard for her to lure in her own victims. Her inability to put out those tendrils often leave people feeling that there is something a little "off" about her after a while.

• Addictive Personality - This is expressed mostly through self harm and harm to others, but occasional it will flair into binge drinking, from which the family pulls her back.

Sexual Orientation: Asexual, she is pure sadomasochist. Defining a good time as something that leaves bruises and scars.
Ons and Offs: Violence in general, likes victims that struggle and fight until she kills them.

Some more inspirational pictures, couldn't find one that fit exactly. Also you can likely expect an additional little blurb here once I get the feel for this character.

Approved by me!

Seeking New Stories

Black Howling

Quote from: syk on July 26, 2014, 08:12:34 PM

Ditto

Dys Astyr

Yay! Runs amuck in happiness, trips and falls down >_>

Eh, I guess that means I can move her over?  ;D

Black Howling

Quote from: syk on July 26, 2014, 08:33:03 PM
Yay! Runs amuck in happiness, trips and falls down >_>

Eh, I guess that means I can move her over?  ;D
Yes it does!

Dys Astyr

Squees

I'm excited! Am I too exited? Maybe? I'm making this awkward aren't I?

Herpderpderp  ;D

Black Howling

Quote from: syk on July 26, 2014, 08:38:52 PM
Squees

I'm excited! Am I too exited? Maybe? I'm making this awkward aren't I?

Herpderpderp  ;D

Nah, me and Gnothi have been bouncy on the edge for this game for months now!

Dys Astyr

I'm happy I managed to catch the start of it. Serious nod Couldn't imagine waiting for months, your a stronger man than I, which might not be saying much considering I wasn't a man at all last I checked.  :P

Elzith

(Hoping this is not too late :3 )

Character Name: Sophie Walker
Writer: Elzith
Height: 5"5
Weight: 54kg

Persona: A cheerful, kind hearted and generally friendly girl outside of the house, many would pin Sophie down as 'normal' seeing as she was rather apt at covering her tracks. A sort of 'popular' kid through high school, it all hid a rather terrifying personality. Sadistic, cold and generally hateful of humankind as a whole, her only loyalties tended towards her family. Loving and putting them all first, they're all that matters and everyone else counts as 'the enemy' and are nothing more than lambs to the slaughter.

Relation to The Family: Biological-Daughter

Merits:

• Fiendishly intelligent Brains over brawn, Sophie's strengths are to do with her mind rather than body. Devious and cruel.
  • Outwardly 'normal'- Very apt at leading unsuspecting victims to their death, due to her general good looks and flirtatious facade.
Flaws:

• Physically weakHer slight build means that whilst she can lure captives away, her strength is extremely low and would not stand a chance in the face of most physical confrontations
  • Arrogant 'Knowing' she's more intelligent than others leads to a rather cocky persona. Inlined to rub it in and play with her victims, Sophie's hatred to outsiders means she thinks them rather less than able, so prone to making mistakes due to underestimating her marks.

Sexual Orientation: Bi with a strong feminine lean.  Hates men, other than family members, with a ridiculous fervour. More prone to putting her women-victims out of their misery, whilst she'd prefer the men to linger..
Ons and Offs: Sadism is a given. Seeing the powerless suffer, with there being nothing they can do about it. Enjoys the strong using the weak.
Strictly Off Limits Situations:N/A
[/list]

Black Howling

Quote from: Elzith on July 26, 2014, 08:56:48 PM

Persona: A cheerful, kind hearted and generally friendly girl outside of the house, many would pin Sophie down as 'normal' seeing as she was rather apt at covering her tracks. A sort of 'popular' kid through high school, it all hid a rather terrifying personality. Sadistic, cold and generally hateful of humankind as a whole, her only loyalties tended towards her family. Loving and putting them all first, they're all that matters and everyone else counts as 'the enemy' and are nothing more than lambs to the slaughter.

Merits:

• Fiendishly intelligent Brains over brawn, Sophie's strengths are to do with her mind rather than body. Devious and cruel.
  • Outwardly 'normal'- Very apt at leading unsuspecting victims to their death, due to her general good looks and flirtatious facade.
Flaws:

• Physically weakHer slight build means that whilst she can lure captives away, her strength is extremely low and would not stand a chance in the face of most physical confrontations
  • Arrogant 'Knowing' she's more intelligent than others leads to a rather cocky persona. Inlined to rub it in and play with her victims, Sophie's hatred to outsiders means she thinks them rather less than able, so prone to making mistakes due to underestimating her marks.

Sexual Orientation: Bi with a strong feminine lean.  Hates men, other than family members, with a ridiculous fervour. More prone to putting her women-victims out of their misery, whilst she'd prefer the men to linger..
Ons and Offs: Sadism is a given. Seeing the powerless suffer, with there being nothing they can do about it. Enjoys the strong using the weak.
[/list]

Approved. And that calls it quits for biological offspring.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Elzith on July 26, 2014, 08:56:48 PM

Merits:

Flaws:

[/list]

Approved by me

Seeking New Stories

Prince Truhan

Character Name: Jack Walker
Writer: Prince Truhan
Height: 6'3"

Persona: Jack can usually seem very happy and calm if slightly cold, although his face transfixes easily when he feels emotions like annoyance or anger. He isn't quick to anger because people matter little to him. He accepts women as necessary probably because of his attraction to them, and men as mere bugs to step on. The only exception to this are his family members and that was only due to the careful schooling of his adoptive mother.

Relation to The Family: Jack is an adoptive son, he knows he was brought into the family at 5 but nothing else from before, the Walkers are the only family he knows and despite his cold nature.

Merits:

• I was born to be a surgeon: Jack not only has very steady hands, he is also very familiar with anatomy and can stab someone very quickly and precisely. Whether it is to kill quickly, or just to cause pain and keep them alive.
  • Intelligent: Jack is smarter than average, another fact that cooperates in seeing himself as above everyone else
Flaws:

• Narcissistic: Jack knows himself to be better than everyone else and can easily be angered by anyone or anything that challenges this perception.
  • Etiquette: Jack has a serious of rules on how he does things, the most dangerous of which is that he believes that if a female victim manages to escape him she has the right to survive.

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Ons and Offs: Loves to be in charge, violence, torture, rape, psychological torture.
Strictly Off Limits Situations: Bathroom play

Black Howling

IC Thread Launched. Feel free to mess around a bit till Gnothi and I get our stuff together for a first major plot.

For those not watching the OOC.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Prince Truhan on July 26, 2014, 10:00:33 PM
Character Name: Jack Walker
Writer: Prince Truhan
Height: 6'3"

Persona: Jack can usually seem very happy and calm if slightly cold, although his face transfixes easily when he feels emotions like annoyance or anger. He isn't quick to anger because people matter little to him. He accepts women as necessary probably because of his attraction to them, and men as mere bugs to step on. The only exception to this are his family members and that was only due to the careful schooling of his adoptive mother.

Relation to The Family: Jack is an adoptive son, he knows he was brought into the family at 5 but nothing else from before, the Walkers are the only family he knows and despite his cold nature.

Merits:

• I was born to be a surgeon: Jack not only has very steady hands, he is also very familiar with anatomy and can stab someone very quickly and precisely. Whether it is to kill quickly, or just to cause pain and keep them alive.
  • Intelligent: Jack is smarter than average, another fact that cooperates in seeing himself as above everyone else
Flaws:

• Narcissistic: Jack knows himself to be better than everyone else and can easily be angered by anyone or anything that challenges this perception.
  • Etiquette: Jack has a serious of rules on how he does things, the most dangerous of which is that he believes that if a female victim manages to escape him she has the right to survive.

Ons and Offs: Loves to be in charge, violence, torture, rape, psychological torture.
Strictly Off Limits Situations: Bathroom play

Some very interesting flaws.  Should make things interesting!

Approved by me.

Seeking New Stories

Strangefate

Char Sheets:

FBI Agent Cloverson
Character Name: Jaydan Cloverson
Writer: Strangefate
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 152 lbs.

Persona: Clean cut and buttoned up, Jaydan is the very image of a young and talented FBI officer.  With stellar academy scores and a number of successful (albeit minor) cases under his belt, he has recently been assigned to the missing persons division, assisting local police departments in kidnapping situations.  Acerbic, vain, and dismissive of those he views as less intelligent than himself (which is most everyone), he is not often well-liked by his colleagues, but he does tend to get results.   

Relation to The Family: Agent Cloverson has been assigned to assist local PD in the reopened missings persons case of Natalie Trailgood, a Florida divorcee whose car was recently uncovered in Deer Lake.  Although he currently has no theories about her disappearance, having just arrived in town, he was trained in criminal profiling under H. L. Whitney, the very man who originally tracked down the Walkers in the 1950s and maintains to this very day that the family is alive and well (an opinion that is met with pitying looks reserved for a man who can’t let the past rest and lives on former glories).  Jaydan would of course love to be the one to prove his old instructor right, and make his own name in the process.

Merits:

• Dogged: Jaydan is not easily discouraged and will keep at a case, hitting it from different angles, until it finally cracks.
  • Gifted Investigator: Jaydan is a talented investigator and profiler with an eye for detail.
  • Trained: Jaydan is a trained marksman and has had undergone the FBI’s rigorous physical training.  He is also practiced in Judo.
  • FBI:  Jaydan is a federal officer and can call in a considerable amount of heat and expertise if given just cause.

Flaws:

• Obsessive: Once hooked Jaydan will not stop.  Ever.
  • Antagonistic: Jaydan has an abrasive personality and doesn’t bother much with social niceties, which is not apt to earn him any friends among the local PD.
  • Unimposing: Jaydan is the not the biggest or most imposing of presences, and may be at a serious weight disadvantage against larger men in a purely physical contest.
  • Vain: In most senses of the word.  Jaydan is conscious of his looks and also believes himself smarter than the average cop, particularly the sort of rural local yokels he’s dealing with now.  The celebrity that would come with solving a major serial murder case also appeals greatly to him.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual (closeted)
Ons and Offs:
Character - Jaydan is mostly vanilla and does not openly express much interest in sex, which is to say women, as he is primarily a closeted homosexual with suppressed sadomasochistic tendencies
Player - Open to most things, although I’m not sure that will crop up much for this character.
Strictly Off Limits Situations: Oh, nothing too much, although even if this guy does run afoul the family, he should probably survive as he’s likely to be the principle investigator trying to hunt them down.

Face claim:  Alain Delon (circa 1970s of course).  The idea is this character starts out outwardly quite sane and rational, but will become deeply intrigued by the family, their victims, and methodology, and may well end up crazier than them before it’s all over.  Likewise if any family members want to end up captured and tortured at some point themselves, he may well be the guy for it.

Victim Wendy Dawkins
Character Name: Wendy Dawkins
Height: 5’5”
Weight: 129 lbs.

Persona: Initially somewhat shy around new people and persistently nervous in temperament, Wendy grew up in a strongly religious family that exercised strict control over their only daughter and has spent most of her life involved in church activities of one kind or another.  She considers herself a ‘good’ person and a highly empathetic individual, and enjoys working with children as well as animals (she owns several cats).  In terms of relationships she remains very inexperienced, with her parents having quickly nipped any teenage dalliances in the bud.  In adulthood she has had only one serious romance but it recently ended badly, precipitating her move, and remains a source of some stress.  Wendy privately fears she may die old and alone. 

Relation to The Family: Future victim.  Wendy Dawkins is a newly hired teacher at St. Bartholomew Catholic School and is active in various Catholic outreach and youth-oriented programs. 

Merits:

• Devout: Wendy is a true believer and she draws strength from her faith even in the darkest and most challenging of times
  • College Educated: Wendy possesses a masters degree in Chemistry which she currently teaches at St. Bartholomew Catholic School
  • Musically Inclined:Wendy can play the acoustic guitar as well as a church organ with some facility.  She has often been involved in volunteering for a Christian summer camp for youths which is where the former mostly comes into play.
Flaws:

• Close-Minded:Wendy is not particularly open to other worldviews, religions, sexual profligacy, or related ‘deviant’ behaviors…but approaches such lost souls with what she feels is a sympathetic kindly disposition.  She quite enjoys witnessing for God when she can get a willing (or captive) audience.
  • Asthmatic:Wendy has suffered asthma since childhood which places some restrictions on her in terms of rigorous physical activities

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual (although that doesn’t matter so much in this context)
Ons and Offs: Wendy is rather vanilla and conservative in her views of sex and the topic itself makes her somewhat anxious.  As a player, I am open to most things.  Check my RP Matrix if you like, or send a PM if in doubt. 
Strictly Off Limits Situations: None really, have at it.  I don’t particularly care how long the character survives, I can always make another victim.  Although a little play time might be nice just to justify the work that went into the char sheet.

Face claim:  Sandra Locke (circa 1970s of course)
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Strangefate on July 27, 2014, 01:45:18 AM
Char Sheets:

FBI Agent Cloverson
Character Name: Jaydan Cloverson
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 152 lbs.

Persona: Clean cut and buttoned up, Jaydan is the very image of a young and talented FBI officer.  With stellar academy scores and a number of successful (albeit minor) cases under his belt, he has recently been assigned to the missing persons division, assisting local police departments in kidnapping situations.  Acerbic, vain, and dismissive of those he views as less intelligent than himself (which is most everyone), he is not often well-liked by his colleagues, but he does tend to get results.   

Relation to The Family: Agent Cloverson has been assigned to assist local PD in the reopened missings persons case of Natalie Trailgood, a Florida divorcee whose car was recently uncovered in Deer Lake.  Although he currently has no theories about her disappearance, having just arrived in town, he was trained in criminal profiling under H. L. Whitney, the very man who originally tracked down the Walkers in the 1950s and maintains to this very day that the family is alive and well (an opinion that is met with pitying looks reserved for a man who can’t let the past rest and lives on former glories).  Jaydan would of course love to be the one to prove his old instructor right, and make his own name in the process.

Merits:

• Dogged: Jaydan is not easily discouraged and will keep at a case, hitting it from different angles, until it finally cracks.
  • Gifted Investigator: Jaydan is a talented investigator and profiler with an eye for detail.
  • Trained: Jaydan is a trained marksman and has had undergone the FBI’s rigorous physical training.  He is also practiced in Judo.
  • FBI:  Jaydan is a federal officer and can call in a considerable amount of heat and expertise if given just cause.

Flaws:

• Obsessive: Once hooked Jaydan will not stop.  Ever.
  • Antagonistic: Jaydan has an abrasive personality and doesn’t bother much with social niceties, which is not apt to earn him any friends among the local PD.
  • Unimposing: Jaydan is the not the biggest or most imposing of presences, and may be at a serious weight disadvantage against larger men in a purely physical contest.
  • Vain: In most senses of the word.  Jaydan is conscious of his looks and also believes himself smarter than the average cop, particularly the sort of rural local yokels he’s dealing with now.  The celebrity that would come with solving a major serial murder case also appeals greatly to him.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual (closeted)
Ons and Offs:
Character - Jaydan is mostly vanilla and does not openly express much interest in sex, which is to say women, as he is primarily a closeted homosexual with suppressed sadomasochistic tendencies
Player - Open to most things, although I’m not sure that will crop up much for this character.
Strictly Off Limits Situations: Oh, nothing too much, although even if this guy does run afoul the family, he should probably survive as he’s likely to be the principle investigator trying to hunt them down.

Face claim:  Alain Delon (circa 1970s of course).  The idea is this character starts out outwardly quite sane and rational, but will become deeply intrigued by the family, their victims, and methodology, and may well end up crazier than them before it’s all over.  Likewise if any family members want to end up captured and tortured at some point themselves, he may well be the guy for it.

Victim Wendy Dawkins
Character Name: Wendy Dawkins
Height: 5’5”
Weight: 129 lbs.

Persona: Initially somewhat shy around new people and persistently nervous in temperament, Wendy grew up in a strongly religious family that exercised strict control over their only daughter and has spent most of her life involved in church activities of one kind or another.  She considers herself a ‘good’ person and a highly empathetic individual, and enjoys working with children as well as animals (she owns several cats).  In terms of relationships she remains very inexperienced, with her parents having quickly nipped any teenage dalliances in the bud.  In adulthood she has had only one serious romance but it recently ended badly, precipitating her move, and remains a source of some stress.  Wendy privately fears she may die old and alone. 

Relation to The Family: Future victim.  Wendy Dawkins is a newly hired teacher at St. Bartholomew Catholic School and is active in various Catholic outreach and youth-oriented programs. 

Merits:

• Devout: Wendy is a true believer and she draws strength from her faith even in the darkest and most challenging of times
  • College Educated: Wendy possesses a masters degree in Chemistry which she currently teaches at St. Bartholomew Catholic School
  • Musically Inclined:Wendy can play the acoustic guitar as well as a church organ with some facility.  She has often been involved in volunteering for a Christian summer camp for youths which is where the former mostly comes into play.
Flaws:

• Close-Minded:Wendy is not particularly open to other worldviews, religions, sexual profligacy, or related ‘deviant’ behaviors…but approaches such lost souls with what she feels is a sympathetic kindly disposition.  She quite enjoys witnessing for God when she can get a willing (or captive) audience.
  • Asthmatic:Wendy has suffered asthma since childhood which places some restrictions on her in terms of rigorous physical activities

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual (although that doesn’t matter so much in this context)
Ons and Offs: Wendy is rather vanilla and conservative in her views of sex and the topic itself makes her somewhat anxious.  As a player, I am open to most things.  Check my RP Matrix if you like, or send a PM if in doubt. 
Strictly Off Limits Situations: None really, have at it.  I don’t particularly care how long the character survives, I can always make another victim.  Although a little play time might be nice just to justify the work that went into the char sheet.

Face claim:  Sandra Locke (circa 1970s of course)

Without a doubt, I approve both of them! 

They look like excellent additions.  Can't wait to see them in the story!

Seeking New Stories

Black Howling

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on July 27, 2014, 01:53:02 AM
Without a doubt, I approve both of them! 

They look like excellent additions.  Can't wait to see them in the story!

Ditto. Get them in the approved characters!

RedEve

A question about character deaths: will they be limited to the victims or can the family members themselves perish too? With player approval, of course.
As serial killers they themselves lead high-risk lives, especially if they encounter a victim which is skilled and brave enough to fight back.

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: RedEve on July 27, 2014, 07:46:31 AM
A question about character deaths: will they be limited to the victims or can the family members themselves perish too? With player approval, of course.
As serial killers they themselves lead high-risk lives, especially if they encounter a victim which is skilled and brave enough to fight back.

I know that its in fact possible for family to perish the GM's may wanna improve on my answer though.
LaLu's Delicious treats!

RedEve

Okay, thanks for that answer.
I also noticed that it's alright to play a pre-existing victim (who is already a captive).
How long would they conceivably be kept? Days, weeks, months? Longer?

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: RedEve on July 27, 2014, 08:33:36 AM
I also noticed that it's alright to play a pre-existing victim (who is already a captive).

Probably depends on the person who took them, but again the GM's would know better than me. (My character personally goes through them quickly.) >.>
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Strangefate

Now that I have a character sheet up, I’d just like repeat my earlier offer of linking my victim to any of the other potential victims.   They could be friends, work colleagues (teachers), church members, dating, one of MC’s students, etc.  If there’s anyone who might like to establish that sort of connection, please let me know.  :-)
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

RedEve

Quote from: Strangefate on July 27, 2014, 08:48:39 AM
Now that I have a character sheet up, I’d just like repeat my earlier offer of linking my victim to any of the other potential victims.   They could be friends, work colleagues (teachers), church members, dating, one of MC’s students, etc.  If there’s anyone who might like to establish that sort of connection, please let me know.  :-)

Well I could make Agent Cloverson his very own Audrey Horne. :P Perhaps a slightly older version though.

Strangefate

Quote from: RedEve on July 27, 2014, 08:52:54 AM
Well I could make Agent Cloverson his very own Audrey Horne. :P Perhaps a slightly older version though.

A Twins Peaks reference!   :D  Someone was just trying to put a Twin Peaks game together around here too…

Anyways, I was thinking more along the lines of someone who knows Wendy than Cloverson, just for the fun of having them interact while captured. 

Although it might be interesting to have Cloverson meet one of the victims before they get caught actually, just to give him that additional personal connection to the case.  Really someone for Cloverson to interact with would be great since he won't have much contact with family members right away.
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

Bloodied Porcelain

I would offer connections, but girl is from out of town and was snatched during a road trip by Thomas and JUST got there. She's also currently unconscious, so... >.>

Black Howling

Quote from: RedEve on July 27, 2014, 07:46:31 AM

It's indeed possible for family members to die, albeit it's preferred if it happens thematically. On another note, this family is taught their whole lives how to kill and it's unlikely that a victim would live long after managing to kill one of them. Generally speaking, unless we've reached the point in the game where the police are to get involved, it'd be a death sentence for the victim that managed it unless we could find another option in stalling said person from bringing the police in or killing more of the family members.

As for how long they last, that is indeed up for debate. Thomas for Example plays with his 'food' a lot, and has been known to keep one around for months. Other's I'm sure go through them quickly. The key here is Player character victims always last a lot longer. Consider it that they are more interesting then the NPC ones. Sort of the Stars among the Victims side of things. Also why one of the killers can't just off them without permission.

Norwegian One

Hey there :) Do you guys need more victims, like police investigating disappearances and such? :)
Ons and Offs - Picture plots - Cravings - Activity and general chat - Bookmark for activity log and updates on my posting speed
Currently not available for new RPs, random PMs still encouraged! Also, feel free to check out my threads. Feedback is always welcome! - Current response time:  Within 1 week.

Strangefate

Quote from: Norwegian One on July 28, 2014, 03:14:07 AM
Hey there :) Do you guys need more victims, like police investigating disappearances and such? :)

I’m not a GM but I’m sure the answer to that question is a big ‘yes’.  The game currently only has a couple player run victims and one player cop (two of which are mine), so plenty of room for both, I think. 
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

Norwegian One

Character Name: Alejandra Guerra
    Writer: Norwegian One
    Height: 170cm
    Weight: 58kg

Persona: Alejandra is straight-forward and hard-working, and can easily come off as a rude and no-nonsense member of the police force. Her dogged and stubborn mentality means that she does not give up easily, and when faced with dangers she is likely to respond with violence if she feels threatened. Despite a number of incidents where she was accused of police brutality, her number of solved cases and her work ethics still means she is respected among her peers. Her dislike of those who would deem themselves above her does mean that her work relationship with the FBI agent is a tenuous one, but Alejandra grits her teeth and keeps working hard regardless, the importance of her case overshadowing her feelings about her temporary colleague.

Relation to The Family: Police investigator/victim? - Police Sergeant Alejandra Guerra is Agent Cloverson's main contact within the local police department, and has been assigned to a number of disappearances in the area, to try and find a common theme amongst them.

• Brawler
    With belts in a number of self-defence and martial arts styles, Alejandra is not someone you'd want to face in a hand-to-hand fight, and she can look after herself well despite her size and gender.
    • Stubborn
    A dogged keep-going mentality and sheer will not to fail means Alejandra will keep chasing any leads or suspicious people like a bloodhound.
    [/list]

• Poor shot
    Despite her skills at close range, Alejandra is a less-than-average shot with her trusty handgun, and as such, poses less of a threat to any opponent if she is not within striking distance.
    • Not a people person
    Direct, grouchy and foul-mouthed, Alejandra has a way of distancing herself from people, and making it hard for her to cooperate with others.
    [/list]

Ons and Offs: Due to her personality, Alejandra has not been in any relationships, and her sexual experience boils down to a small number of one-night stands. As such, she has not really discovered her true sexuality, and a person looking to exploit this could find a lot of layers beneath her hard shell, perhaps even a submissive streak..?
    Strictly Off Limits Situations: Scat

Ons and Offs - Picture plots - Cravings - Activity and general chat - Bookmark for activity log and updates on my posting speed
    Currently not available for new RPs, random PMs still encouraged! Also, feel free to check out my threads. Feedback is always welcome! - Current response time:  Within 1 week.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Norwegian One on July 28, 2014, 03:14:07 AM

Hey there!

Like Strangefate said, we definitely could use some more victims and police!  We are pretty low on victims/captives at this point.

Quote from: Norwegian One on July 28, 2014, 10:35:03 AM
      Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
      Character Name: Alejandra Guerra
      Writer: Norwegian One
      Height: 170cm
      Weight: 58kg

Persona: Alejandra is straight-forward and hard-working, and can easily come off as a rude and no-nonsense member of the police force. Her dogged and stubborn mentality means that she does not give up easily, and when faced with dangers she is likely to respond with violence if she feels threatened. Despite a number of incidents where she was accused of police brutality, her number of solved cases and her work ethics still means she is respected among her peers. Her dislike of those who would deem themselves above her does mean that her work relationship with the FBI agent is a tenuous one, but Alejandra grits her teeth and keeps working hard regardless, the importance of her case overshadowing her feelings about her temporary colleague.

Relation to The Family: Police investigator/victim? - Police Sergeant Alejandra Guerra is Agent Cloverson's main contact within the local police department, and has been assigned to a number of disappearances in the area, to try and find a common theme amongst them.

• Brawler
      With belts in a number of self-defence and martial arts styles, Alejandra is not someone you'd want to face in a hand-to-hand fight, and she can look after herself well despite her size and gender.
      • Stubborn
      A dogged keep-going mentality and sheer will not to fail means Alejandra will keep chasing any leads or suspicious people like a bloodhound.
      [/list]

• Poor shot
      Despite her skills at close range, Alejandra is a less-than-average shot with her trusty handgun, and as such, poses less of a threat to any opponent if she is not within striking distance.
      • Not a people person
      Direct, grouchy and foul-mouthed, Alejandra has a way of distancing herself from people, and making it hard for her to cooperate with others.
      [/list]

Ons and Offs: Due to her personality, Alejandra has not been in any relationships, and her sexual experience boils down to a small number of one-night stands. As such, she has not really discovered her true sexuality, and a person looking to exploit this could find a lot of layers beneath her hard shell, perhaps even a submissive streak..?

Looks good to me!  Black Howling and Strangefate might want to get with you sometime and plot some stuff out.  Strangefate is doing Agent Cloverson, while Howling, I believe, has taken point on creating a GM NPC Sheriff for the town in the vicinity of the ranch.

Approved by me.

Whenever you have a chance, please post your character sheet in the approved thread located here:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=209779.0

I'll get around to adding your character into the directory sometime today after you've posted her there.  Welcome aboard!

Seeking New Stories

Strifesblaze7

Quote from: RedEve on July 27, 2014, 08:33:36 AM

From all the attitudes it seems we have, Lukas might be the most likely to keep a victim a longer period of time. Not out of attachment or anything, more for using on nights when he comes home empty handed. If you would like and the GMs don't mind we could talk something out?

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 28, 2014, 11:46:11 AM
      From all the attitudes it seems we have, Lukas might be the most likely to keep a victim a longer period of time. Not out of attachment or anything, more for using on nights when he comes home empty handed. If you would like and the GMs don't mind we could talk something out?

Thomas is also likely to keep them for a while, though he just brought in a catch IC so not sure if Howling wants to juggle another when other family members dont have victims of their own yet.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 28, 2014, 11:46:11 AM

I don't see an issue with this.

Seeking New Stories

Prince Truhan

If he judges them "worthy" Jack would keep a victim for a while, although he is currently disposing the last one that failed to measure up

Strifesblaze7

Due to his tendency to kill men over women Lukas wpuld be very likely to keep his victims a while. The shorter kills could wind up taking days unless he really wants the rush. That's why I called him the most likely. Wasn't swing anyone else wouldn't. Was just pointing out that with his tendencies if he takes a woman she'll probably be around  awhile.

Black Howling

I think it's generally established thus far that all the killers do keep some of their victims alive quite a while. This is at-least the general vibe I've gotten thus far.

Strifesblaze7

Rel Mayer

I was wondering...

Is it possible to create two characters or are we only allowed one? I was thinking about making sort of an film maker. Researching for a documentary called 'horror stories in our backyard' or something along those lines. It's just a fresh idea, so not a lot of depth. It could make for an interesting victim in the future and for now a sort of reporter to try and weasel information from the investigators, people around the town, and such.

Prince Truhan

I'm positive it was said somewhere that you could have a killer and a victim character, so I would say you should go ahead and make it

Black Howling

Quote from: Rel Mayer on July 30, 2014, 08:43:21 AM
      I was wondering...

Is it possible to create two characters or are we only allowed one? I was thinking about making sort of an film maker. Researching for a documentary called 'horror stories in our backyard' or something along those lines. It's just a fresh idea, so not a lot of depth. It could make for an interesting victim in the future and for now a sort of reporter to try and weasel information from the investigators, people around the town, and such.

Yes, you can double up. I just didn't want people playing multiples of the same type.

Elzith

Where should we post second characters to be approved? Fine here? Would be happy to make a victim, seeing as we're rather lacking..

Black Howling

Quote from: Elzith on July 30, 2014, 09:14:23 AM
      Where should we post second characters to be approved? Fine here? Would be happy to make a victim, seeing as we're rather lacking..

Set em up here. I know Luna is already working on one.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Rel Mayer on July 30, 2014, 08:43:21 AM
      I was wondering...

Oooh.  I'm rather intrigued by that idea.  I'm curious to see how it all unfolds.

Seeking New Stories

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Black Howling on July 30, 2014, 09:21:21 AM
      Set em up here. I know Luna is already working on one.

I will be anyways....if the headaches ever go away.
      LaLu's Delicious treats!

Dys Astyr

Rel Mayer

Character Name: Edith Johnson
      Height: 4'11"
      Weight: 110

Persona: Determined and a bit quirky.

Relation to The Family: Documentary Writer/Director trying to get the inside scoop of where the missing people near Reno are going. She's heard some very low key rumors about missing people in a rural area of Nevada outside of Reno. Most people assume it's nothing more than standardized crime, but Edith has an intuition that it's so much more. With a hunch, she rented a car, left California, and with just some money in her pocket she's trying to discover the real story of what's going on in this area.

• Artsy Intellectual- She was trained at the best film institute that a woman could get into and pursued a life as a writer and reporter. Now she's working to become a renowned director of a documentary, all before she's 26.
      • Determined- She has a drive for her art, which is partly why she's so successful at a young age. She'll do anything to get the juicy details that could make her documentary go on the big screen.
      • Runner- She ran cross country in college and high school and is known for being able to sprint fairly fast.

• Terrible Eyesight- Without her glasses, she's pretty much blind in most situations, especially at night.
      • Impatient- She doesn't like to wait and sometimes this can lead her into situations that are a big bigger than she can handle.
      • Naïve- She doesn't realize how dangerous situations are sometimes and thinks she's invincible. She's doing this entire project alone and only other person who knows she's doing the documentary is her agent back in California.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual- She thinks. She's never been with a woman besides once in college and it was mostly heavy kissing. She's had bad luck with relationships with men because she's too focused on her career.
      Ons and Offs: My character is up for anything. Just ask.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Rel Mayer on July 31, 2014, 09:52:21 AM
      Character Name: Edith Johnson
      Height: 4'11"
      Weight: 110

Persona: Determined and a bit quirky.

Relation to The Family: Documentary Writer/Director trying to get the inside scoop of where the missing people near Reno are going. She's heard some very low key rumors about missing people in a rural area of Nevada outside of Reno. Most people assume it's nothing more than standardized crime, but Edith has an intuition that it's so much more. With a hunch, she rented a car, left California, and with just some money in her pocket she's trying to discover the real story of what's going on in this area.

• Artsy Intellectual- She was trained at the best film institute that a woman could get into and pursued a life as a writer and reporter. Now she's working to become a renowned director of a documentary, all before she's 26.
      • Determined- She has a drive for her art, which is partly why she's so successful at a young age. She'll do anything to get the juicy details that could make her documentary go on the big screen.
      • Runner- She ran cross country in college and high school and is known for being able to sprint fairly fast.

• Terrible Eyesight- Without her glasses, she's pretty much blind in most situations, especially at night.
      • Impatient- She doesn't like to wait and sometimes this can lead her into situations that are a big bigger than she can handle.
      • Naïve- She doesn't realize how dangerous situations are sometimes and thinks she's invincible. She's doing this entire project alone and only other person who knows she's doing the documentary is her agent back in California.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual- She thinks. She's never been with a woman besides once in college and it was mostly heavy kissing. She's had bad luck with relationships with men because she's too focused on her career.
      Ons and Offs: My character is up for anything. Just ask.

Looks great to me!  Approved!

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Name:  Travis Reynolds
      Availability:  GnothiSeauton
      Height:  Six foot One
      Weight:  Around two hundred fifteen lbs.

Persona:  Travis had been with his friend, traveling along the hills on a hike to be one with nature, when the two of them, lost, stumbled across the Walker Ranch.  What had seemed like generally nice people soon turned into something out of a horror movie.  He had watched as his friend was killed, savagely butchered by the mother as to give a demonstration on how to make a person suffer with choice, painful cuts, while drawing out their death.  Chosen by a flip of a coin, Travis escaped the fate of his friend, only to be turned into nothing more than a slave.  When he is not locked up in one of the old stables, he is often put to work, moving things by hand and digging graves for the fortunate ones who met the sweet release of death, or being used as an unwilling play toy for the other members of the family.

His spirit has broken long ago, his will to fight destroyed by the countless nights of listening to others die and suffer horrible, excruciating deaths, knowing he would be forced to help get rid of the bodies.  He keeps to himself when he can around the other victims, far too weary of making friends for life on the ranch is short for just about everyone.  At times he will try to help another victim, offer advice as to when to shut the fuck up and to eat as much as they can when offered food.

Relation to The Family:  Victim.  Forced Laborer. 

Merits:

• Physically Strong and In Shape:  Travis is physically strong, more often than not used to do some of the more physically demanding jobs, from moving bodies, cleaning out stables, and digging pits in the ground for the deceased.
      • Knowledge of the Ranch:  Having been there for some time, and chosen for the more physically demanding jobs, he has gained a general knowledge and layout of the family compound, from where the buildings are, the blindspots, right down to the little pond a little ways away.
      Flaws:

• Broken Spirit:  Having been there for so long, Travis has had his spirit broken.  He's seen his friend get butchered for sport, laid in the filth of the stable stall, listening to the countless nights of people dying and suffering from cruel deaths.  His hopes of escaping have died, for he has seen just how the Walkers deal with those who try to run and escape.  His only hope is to do what is asked, to play the obedient captive, and hope that someone finds them...  Someday soon...
      • Emotionally Detached from Other Captives:  He'll try to help when he can, offer pointers to help them stay alive a little bit longer, but for the most part, Travis tries his absolute hardest to stay away from developing any sense of friendship or bond with anyone.  He's seen far too many get carried off, has helped bury and burn far too many people he had gotten close to.

Sexual Orientation:  Straight, but can be forced into bisexual and homosexual acts.
      Ons and Offs:  Generally anything.  I'm pretty open when it comes to him.
      Strictly Off Limits Situations:Extreme Dismemberment (You can take a finger or toe, but not the whole hand or limb).  Scat.

Additional Details:  Nicknamed "Sunshine".  Missing a pinky finger.

Seeking New Stories

Black Howling

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on July 31, 2014, 03:10:47 PM
      Name:  Travis Reynolds
      Availability:  GnothiSeauton
      Height:  Six foot One
      Weight:  Around two hundred fifteen lbs.

Persona:  Travis had been with his friend, traveling along the hills on a hike to be one with nature, when the two of them, lost, stumbled across the Walker Ranch.  What had seemed like generally nice people soon turned into something out of a horror movie.  He had watched as his friend was killed, savagely butchered by the mother as to give a demonstration on how to make a person suffer with choice, painful cuts, while drawing out their death.  Chosen by a flip of a coin, Travis escaped the fate of his friend, only to be turned into nothing more than a slave.  When he is not locked up in one of the old stables, he is often put to work, moving things by hand and digging graves for the fortunate ones who met the sweet release of death, or being used as an unwilling play toy for the other members of the family.

His spirit has broken long ago, his will to fight destroyed by the countless nights of listening to others die and suffer horrible, excruciating deaths, knowing he would be forced to help get rid of the bodies.  He keeps to himself when he can around the other victims, far too weary of making friends for life on the ranch is short for just about everyone.  At times he will try to help another victim, offer advice as to when to shut the fuck up and to eat as much as they can when offered food.

Relation to The Family:  Victim.  Forced Laborer. 

Merits:

• Physically Strong and In Shape:  Travis is physically strong, more often than not used to do some of the more physically demanding jobs, from moving bodies, cleaning out stables, and digging pits in the ground for the deceased.
      • Knowledge of the Ranch:  Having been there for some time, and chosen for the more physically demanding jobs, he has gained a general knowledge and layout of the family compound, from where the buildings are, the blindspots, right down to the little pond a little ways away.
      Flaws:

• Broken Spirit:  Having been there for so long, Travis has had his spirit broken.  He's seen his friend get butchered for sport, laid in the filth of the stable stall, listening to the countless nights of people dying and suffering from cruel deaths.  His hopes of escaping have died, for he has seen just how the Walkers deal with those who try to run and escape.  His only hope is to do what is asked, to play the obedient captive, and hope that someone finds them...  Someday soon...
      • Emotionally Detached from Other Captives:  He'll try to help when he can, offer pointers to help them stay alive a little bit longer, but for the most part, Travis tries his absolute hardest to stay away from developing any sense of friendship or bond with anyone.  He's seen far too many get carried off, has helped bury and burn far too many people he had gotten close to.

Sexual Orientation:  Straight, but can be forced into bisexual and homosexual acts.
      Ons and Offs:  Generally anything.  I'm pretty open when it comes to him.
      Strictly Off Limits Situations:Extreme Dismemberment (You can take a finger or toe, but not the whole hand or limb).  Scat.

Additional Details:  Nicknamed "Sunshine".  Missing a pinky finger.

Approved.

Lady Lunarius

Character Name: Amanda Wilson
      Height: 5'
      Weight: 114lbs

Persona: Over the past 5 years with the Walker family, Amanda has learned one thing. Keep your mouth shut and do what you're told. Then you're valuable. Useful. She may be broken but she still has a strong will, though she is loyal to the family. To the point she would kill for them if she were ordered. 

Relation to The Family: Victim:
      When Amanda was 16 she had been allowed to travel the country with her friends for the summer. They'd ended up broke down about a mile outside of town and were walking in to get gas when a car pulled off to the side. Lukas Walker, with his charming smile, even at 16, offered them a ride, and who could say no to that face? It didn't take long for them to realize they weren't heading into town. They tried to get free, one of them trying to shatter the window but it was no use. When they got to the farm,  Lukas, Thomas and several other family members dragged them kicking and screaming to the barn. Two of her friends didn't make it through the night. The other, was sent into the tunnels a week later.

Her first year she spent the nights being tormented by various family members. Becoming their pet of sorts. Each one growing a disturbing sort of attachment to her. It wasn't until half way through her second year with them that her usefulness was evident. She would offer her help and be rewarded. The first reward being a blanket to sleep with in her stall, and a hot meal, her stall unlocked in the night.When a victim managed to get out one night, due to Ana's foolishness she went to Thomas, telling him what had occurred, more out of fear of what might happen if she did not say anything. After that her loyalty was cemented, and the family kept her around with the promise that so long as she was useful, and so long as she did not break the rules she would be safe.

Merits:

• High Pain ThresholdThe last 5 years of torture has given her a pretty great tolerance for pain.
      • Farm House Medicine Know's how to stitch up wounds, and care for less serious injuries. (Has learned this over the last 5 years)
      Flaws:

• Broken Spirit
      • Slightly DerangedHas grown used to, and enjoys seeing the others get tormented. She usually watches from her stall in the barn.

Sexual Orientation: Bi-Sexual
      Ons and Offs: Watching the other captives be tortured. Knife play, etc...
      Strictly Off Limits Situations: Bathroom play, loss of limb.

She is for Lukas to kill if he ever decides to. (Unless she becomes a liability then Thomas has promised her he will kill her himself.)

LaLu's Delicious treats!

Black Howling

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on August 01, 2014, 02:01:09 PM
      Character Name: Amanda Wilson
      Height: 5'
      Weight: 114lbs

Persona: Over the past 5 years with the Walker family, Amanda has learned one thing. Keep your mouth shut and do what you're told. Then you're valuable. Useful. She may be broken but she still has a strong will, though she is loyal to the family. To the point she would kill for them if she were ordered. 

Relation to The Family: Victim:
      When Amanda was 16 she had been allowed to travel the country with her friends for the summer. They'd ended up broke down about a mile outside of town and were walking in to get gas when a car pulled off to the side. Lukas Walker, with his charming smile, even at 16, offered them a ride, and who could say no to that face? It didn't take long for them to realize they weren't heading into town. They tried to get free, one of them trying to shatter the window but it was no use. When they got to the farm,  Lukas, Thomas and several other family members dragged them kicking and screaming to the barn. Two of her friends didn't make it through the night. The other, was sent into the tunnels a week later.

Her first year she spent the nights being tormented by various family members. Becoming their pet of sorts. Each one growing a disturbing sort of attachment to her. It wasn't until half way through her second year with them that her usefulness was evident. She would offer her help and be rewarded. The first reward being a blanket to sleep with in her stall, and a hot meal, her stall unlocked in the night.When a victim managed to get out one night, due to Ana's foolishness she went to Thomas, telling him what had occurred, more out of fear of what might happen if she did not say anything. After that her loyalty was cemented, and the family kept her around with the promise that so long as she was useful, and so long as she did not break the rules she would be safe.

Merits:

• High Pain ThresholdThe last 5 years of torture has given her a pretty great tolerance for pain.
      • Farm House Medicine Know's how to stitch up wounds, and care for less serious injuries. (Has learned this over the last 5 years)
      Flaws:

• Broken Spirit
      • Slightly DerangedHas grown used to, and enjoys seeing the others get tormented. She usually watches from her stall in the barn.

Sexual Orientation: Bi-Sexual
      Ons and Offs: Watching the other captives be tortured. Knife play, etc...
      Strictly Off Limits Situations: Bathroom play, loss of limb.

She is for Lukas to kill if he ever decides to. (Unless she becomes a liability then Thomas has promised her he will kill her himself.)

Me likes. Approved.

Black Howling

Character Name: Monica Clarkson
      Height: 5'5
      Weight: 126

Persona: Hell on Heels was the nickname she had back in Highschool. If only she'd managed to turn that into something more then a career as a stripper who was aiming to be an actress. Even still, Monica is a very strong willed and forward thinking individual. She's sweet as pie to nearly everyone, especially if she thinks they may have some money and be willing to treat her to dinner. Under the scam artist sleaze, she's still a good person willing to help others out.

Relation to The Family: None yet. Though with her car being broken down in coopers den on her way to meet an agent, she's a sitting duck at the bar until it's fixed.

Merits:

• Silver Tongued She's made it through life on more then her good looks and lovable personality. Give her a couple minutes, and she can talk people into crazy things. Double that if she's got any liquor or pot in her.
      • Actress The classes and practice haven't left her without real world benefits. She can lie and put on a show like few others.
      • Scrapper: You don't work in strip clubs as long as she has and not learn how to handle yourself.

• Cocky: Monica feels she's got a lot going for her, and this often gets her in over her head.
      • Prideful: She can put on a hell of a show if she has to, so long as her pride doesn't get in her way.
      • Soft Heart: Sure, she plays off the queen bitch well. But sometimes she's far too caring for her own good.
      Sexual Orientation: Undecided (She always thought hetero sexual, but after pulling a two girl show in the club she's wondered.
      Ons and Offs: A general wild cat in bed. She'll try anything once.
      Strictly Off Limits Situations: Scat, and severed limbs. At-least until it's time for her to die.

Model = Brinkie Stevens in the early 70's

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Black Howling on August 01, 2014, 10:50:33 PM
      Character Name: Monica Clarkson
      Height: 5'5

Persona: Hell on Heels was the nickname she had back in Highschool. If only she'd managed to turn that into something more then a career as a stripper who was aiming to be an actress. Even still, Monica is a very strong willed and forward thinking individual. She's sweet as pie to nearly everyone, especially if she thinks they may have some money and be willing to treat her to dinner. Under the scam artist sleaze, she's still a good person willing to help others out.

Relation to The Family: None yet. Though with her car being broken down in coopers den on her way to meet an agent, she's a sitting duck at the bar until it's fixed.

Merits:

• Silver Tongued She's made it through life on more then her good looks and lovable personality. Give her a couple minutes, and she can talk people into crazy things. Double that if she's got any liquor or pot in her.
      • Actress The classes and practice haven't left her without real world benefits. She can lie and put on a show like few others.
      • Scrapper: You don't work in strip clubs as long as she has and not learn how to handle yourself.

• Cocky: Monica feels she's got a lot going for her, and this often gets her in over her head.
      • Prideful: She can put on a hell of a show if she has to, so long as her pride doesn't get in her way.
      • Soft Heart: Sure, she plays off the queen bitch well. But sometimes she's far too caring for her own good.
      Sexual Orientation: Undecided (She always thought hetero sexual, but after pulling a two girl show in the club she's wondered.
      Ons and Offs: A general wild cat in bed. She'll try anything once.
      Strictly Off Limits Situations: Scat, and severed limbs. At-least until it's time for her to die.

Model = Brinkie Stevens in the early 70's

Approved!

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

GM ANNOUNCEMENT

After discussions between myself and Black Howling, we have decided to do away with the current character cap.  This means you are now free to do as many characters as you feel you can handle.

HOWEVER!!!

We reserve the right to place limits on an individual if we feel you're going overboard.  If you're going to create a dozen characters, but only use a small amount of them, we will limit the number of characters that will be reviewed for approval from you.

If you choose to turn an NPC into a Player Character, please flesh them out more according to the Character Sheet listed in the recruitment thread located here.  Same procedure as before.

Seeking New Stories

Devilyn Sydhe

Just wanted to drop in and say this game looks great, almost makes me want to make a victim lol
      There should be a bunch of these horror games somewhere, this one is cool just to read through, reminds me of TCM and House of 1000 corpses

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: KalebHyde on September 05, 2014, 07:41:11 AM
      Just wanted to drop in and say this game looks great, almost makes me want to make a victim lol
      There should be a bunch of these horror games somewhere, this one is cool just to read through, reminds me of TCM and House of 1000 corpses

Join us, Darling! <3 *tempts*

Rel Mayer

Quote from: KalebHyde on September 05, 2014, 07:41:11 AM

+1 million to what BP said.

Please join!

RedEve

From the set-up in the IC thread, it seems like Betty should be the oldest member of the clan, or would older family members (perhaps adopted family) be allowed?

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: RedEve on September 05, 2014, 08:24:09 AM
      From the set-up in the IC thread, it seems like Betty should be the oldest member of the clan, or would older family members (perhaps adopted family) be allowed?

Betty is the mom and head of the clan. There is no father at all. The second oldest is Thomas and the youngest biological daughter is Anastasia.
      LaLu's Delicious treats!

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm considering a family member on the younger side... 16, but she's been with them since she was much younger. Completely batshit and likes to play at being a little girl. Wears cutsie dresses and bounces around, can kind of behave like a spoiled brat at moments, but she's also scary as fuck. Enjoys skinning people alive and has a teddy bear she talks with all the time, always seems to know more than anyone has any right to know... enough that it makes you wonder if that teddy bear really IS telling her all the things she claims, etc etc. She'd probably be a Mama's girl and would end up turning one of her "big brothers" in to a sort of surrogate father figure.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on September 05, 2014, 08:28:27 AM
      I'm considering a family member on the younger side... 16, but she's been with them since she was much younger. Completely batshit and likes to play at being a little girl. Wears cutsie dresses and bounces around, can kind of behave like a spoiled brat at moments, but she's also scary as fuck. Enjoys skinning people alive and has a teddy bear she talks with all the time, always seems to know more than anyone has any right to know... enough that it makes you wonder if that teddy bear really IS telling her all the things she claims, etc etc. She'd probably be a Mama's girl and would end up turning one of her "big brothers" in to a sort of surrogate father figure.

I think that her and Diana could get in a lot of trouble together. Probably a super dangerous duo.

Devilyn Sydhe

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on September 05, 2014, 07:42:10 AM
      Join us, Darling! <3 *tempts*
      Quote from: Rel Mayer on September 05, 2014, 08:14:23 AM
      +1 million to what BP said.

Please join!
      I can't possibly resist an invitation like that :-)
      Had a quick thought about a townie in his late 30's who was a big 'fan' of the original Walker family stories and now has become a helper in exchange for being able to help torment the victims.  I was thinking he could run anything from a tow truck/junkyard to a meat processing plant.  'The secret's in the meat' ;)

I was also thinking he could maybe become a victim at some point when the Walkers get tired of him or he makes one too many passes at the daughters.  He's open to accepting abuse even before due to his obsession with the family.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: KalebHyde on September 05, 2014, 11:40:20 AM
      I can't possibly resist an invitation like that :-)
      Had a quick thought about a townie in his late 30's who was a big 'fan' of the original Walker family stories and now has become a helper in exchange for being able to help torment the victims.  I was thinking he could run anything from a tow truck/junkyard to a meat processing plant.  'The secret's in the meat' ;)

I was also thinking he could maybe become a victim at some point when the Walkers get tired of him or he makes one too many passes at the daughters.  He's open to accepting abuse even before due to his obsession with the family.

Ana would have probably stabbed him for giggles at some point for making a pass at her. :P
      Nothing vital of course.
      LaLu's Delicious treats!

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: RedEve on September 05, 2014, 08:24:09 AM

Betty is the oldest, and the mother/matriarch of the group, with Thomas being her oldest son.  With family members, I think it would have to be younger than Thomas, with the story and backstory.

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on September 05, 2014, 08:28:27 AM

Lemme get back to you after getting with Howling.  I know he and I came to agreement some time ago about putting a limit on family members, but with someone dropping, more family members would have to be discussed.

Seeking New Stories

Strangefate

Is there any possibility for something like say an uncle (on Betty’s or the father’s side) who comes for a visit?  Or even just a long time family friend?  Because you know fourth of July holiday and stuff...  Great time for outdoor grilling and serial killer get-togethers.   :P

(BTW, I really hope you join RedEve.  And everyone else considering as well!  :-) )
      A/A/Misc
      On/Offs

Lady Lunarius

Deputy Melissa Adams WIP
      Character Name: Melissa Adams
      Height: 5'5"

Persona/History: Melissa is more than big eyes and big hair. At 5'5" she's a fierce ball of energy and determination. When on duty she wears the uniform proudly, outside of work she favors shorts and comfortable tops. She has an infectious smile and a playful personality outside of work. However she takes her job seriously and has a hard time letting loose on the job.

Relation to The Family: She's had a few run ins with a couple members of the Walker family. Mostly hello's or being ignored by them. Anastasia freaks her out. Something about that girl is off. Thomas, well, that's one man she'll let the men folk deal with.

• Determined

Sexual Orientation: Obvious
      Ons and Offs: General kinkage for your character.
      Strictly Off Limits Situations: Anything that is totally non negotiable as far as Torture goes in the game.

LaLu's Delicious treats!

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Strangefate on September 05, 2014, 02:51:34 PM
      Is there any possibility for something like say an uncle (on Betty’s or the father’s side) who comes for a visit?  Or even just a long time family friend?  Because you know fourth of July holiday and stuff...  Great time for outdoor grilling and serial killer get-togethers.   :P

(BTW, I really hope you join RedEve.  And everyone else considering as well!  :-) )

I actually like the idea of an old family friend. Maybe someone who helped Betty and her brother in their younger years or an accomplice or something like that. Maybe even a prison escapee who stumbled across the farm and has become a sort of uncle or so.

Seeking New Stories

Black Howling

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on September 05, 2014, 05:18:00 PM
      I actually like the idea of an old family friend. Maybe someone who helped Betty and her brother in their younger years or an accomplice or something like that. Maybe even a prison escapee who stumbled across the farm and has become a sort of uncle or so.

I actually had a thought of an 'uncle', maybe Toby's best friend from before shit hit the fan.

Devilyn Sydhe

Character Name: Tommy Lee Lucas
      Writer: KalebHyde
      Height: 5ft 10in
      Weight: 175lbs

Persona: As a teenager and early adult, Tommy had a near infatuation with the Walker Family murders, reading everything he could get his hands on, mostly from true crime magazines giving him a highly romanticized idea of the family.  As years moved on, that fascination faded only a little as he became the town's local junk man and started a towing service as there seemed to be so many oddly abandoned vehicles.  Tommy's life came to a turning point the night he came face to face with his adolescent heroes.  Only moments from his own brutal demise, he was somehow able to be convincing that he was more valuable to the family alive than dead.  Since then he has shown himself to be a kindred spirit and helpful in the disposal of evidence.  On occasion, he even gets rewarded by being allowed to watch the artwork the family creates.  Tommy walks a fine line though as the Walkers have some fine looking women for which he has a major weakness.  It is likely only a matter of time before Tommy crosses that line into victim.

Relation to The Family: Helps around the ranch and in disposing of evidence/ potential victim

Loyal Follower- Tommy is willing to do anything asked of him by the family
      Personable- Tommy, though quiet most of the time, seems to get along with most people he meets.

Cold Blooded-Shows no remorse or sympathy for any of the victims, often blaming them for their circumstance
      Sadistic Streak-Though he never thought he could take a life himself, he is finding he enjoys 'rubbing salt in wounds' by adding verbal and/or mental torment to the victims' plight

Sexual Orientation: heterosexual
      Ons and Offs: Generally open to anything, excessive gore doesn't bother me at all, though its not really an on either
      Strictly Off Limits Situations: bathroom play, vomit

Strangefate

Character Name: Sidney ‘Sid’ Burrows
      Height: 5’11”
      Weight: 181lbs.

Persona: Sid has something of a dual personality.  Around his true friends and adoptive family, he’s outgoing, humorous, and always looking to infuse some excitement into the day.  Out of fondness for his old friend Toby, he now views the man’s children as if they were his own blood, having privately pledged before his death that he’d look out for them and Betty if anything should ever happen.  During his visits, he evinces a genuine warm affection for them all, even the more recent non-blood additions, insisting they call him Uncle Sid and displaying a deep interest in their lives and thoughts.  There is also another Sid who considers himself an anti-authoritarian nonconformist who is at war with all the ‘assholes’ and ‘fuckwits’ ruining this great country, which is just about everyone in his opinion.  He has no empathy for these ones he views as ‘others’ and enjoys inflicting the most horrible humiliations and torments on them before ending their worthless parasitic zombie-brained lives.

Relation to The Family: Sid met Tobias Walker when they were both still teens, and even then he looked up to the other boy as something of a mentor and idol.  He was the first person Sid ever knew who shared his strange obsessions, and the Walkers took him to places and past limits he might have never imagined going on his own.  Assisting in a number of their crimes as well as offering them a reliable hideout while on the run, he came to consider them the brother and sister he never had growing up, his own family distant and unloving and never what he needed.  He was devastated at Toby’s death, and still holds a candle for him, not tolerating a single bad word to be spoken about him by anyone in his presence.  Too much of a free spirit to stay in one place for too long, he still makes frequent trips out to the Ranch to check on Betty, reminisce, and play the crazy uncle for his adoptive nephews and nieces.   He can always be relied on to show up for the holidays, and he never fails to bring gifts…

Merits:

• Gregarious: Sid likes to talk and, while he’s certainly still likely to give off a rather weird vibe to most normal people, most tend to view him as fairly harmless at first
      • Weapons Enthusiast: Sid has a vast collection of knives, guns, and other miscellaneous esoteric weaponry, and knows quite a lot about their upkeep and modification.  He is even fairly knowledgeable about jury-rigged explosive devices.
      • Warm: Despite his sadistic impulses, Sid genuinely cares about his friends, and that includes the entire Walker clan.  He can always be depended on to be there for any of them, not only to help with their peculiar hobby, but even just as a willing ear or shoulder to cry on.

Flaws:

• Over Talkative : …Sid really does like to talk and that can sometimes lead to him to say the wrong thing to the wrong people, or let details slip that might best be kept quiet 
      • Careless: Sid is not always the most cautious when it comes to cleaning up evidence and covering his tracks, a fact which makes him a somewhat dangerous contact for the Walkers to have around for extended periods
      • Easily Bored: Sid requires constant stimulation and needs something happening at all times to keep him engaged and from spiraling into a drug-fueled depression.  Given his other character quirks this is not always a good thing.

Ons and Offs:
        Character - Sid is a sadistic torturing rapist lunatic.  So that kind of thing is an ‘On’ for him I guess.  :P
        Player - Open to most things.  Which I guess doesn’t make me much better!
        (Somewhat more seriously Sid is more into humiliating/degrading/emasculating his victims than in dicing them up or otherwise getting especially ambitious or artsy with the physical torture side of things)
        Strictly Off Limits Situations: Nothing too much.  Most likely my play of him will be guided more by the Offs of any potential partners.

Additional Details and pictures Face claim: Iggy Pop   I made this guy with a mind towards letting me interact with the family/ranch cast more.  I also intend for him to be the sort who may cause them a little trouble through his less-than-careful methodology, so let me know if you don’t want that.  Avatar image here.  I also intend to make a couple victim NPCs to go with him when I get around to it, sometime before my first post, assuming he's accepted.
      A/A/Misc
      On/Offs

Rel Mayer

@ Strangefate:

That picture stirs something dark inside of me and I'm not complaining in the slightest.

Sindra

I saw that you guys are looking for more victims?  If that's the case, are the victims expected to survive or are they more one-shot characters?  I did a scan through of the thread but apologize if this question has already been answered and I missed it. 

Strangefate

Victims can be quickie characters (in which case they’re usually labeled NPCs) or long term characters.  It’s up to the player whether or not their PC characters are actually killable, and what all can happen to them.  If this was a horror movie PC victims would be the ‘stars’ where as NPC victims would be the ones killed while you're off getting a refill on your popcorn, basically.  PC victims can start out already captured or still living in town.

The game has always been low on victims and, with possibly more killers coming in, more would be extremely welcome. 

Sindra, join us!  Join us!   :D
      A/A/Misc
      On/Offs

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Sindra on September 06, 2014, 04:14:08 PM
      I saw that you guys are looking for more victims?  If that's the case, are the victims expected to survive or are they more one-shot characters?  I did a scan through of the thread but apologize if this question has already been answered and I missed it.

There's definitely a need for victims. I have one now that's sticking around for the time being.  The majority of NPC Victims are killable, but it's up to you.  If you want your victim killed, that could easily be arranged.  If you'd like her to stick around like some of them, that's definitely doable. 

Like Strangefate said, you could have them either start off on the ranch, captured, or in town before their capture.  We have a mixture right now of some on ranch, and some in town.

Quote from: Strangefate on September 06, 2014, 04:30:21 AM
      Uncle Sid
      Character Name: Sidney ‘Sid’ Burrows
      Height: 5’11”
      Weight: 181lbs.

Persona: Sid has something of a dual personality.  Around his true friends and adoptive family, he’s outgoing, humorous, and always looking to infuse some excitement into the day.  Out of fondness for his old friend Toby, he now views the man’s children as if they were his own blood, having privately pledged before his death that he’d look out for them and Betty if anything should ever happen.  During his visits, he evinces a genuine warm affection for them all, even the more recent non-blood additions, insisting they call him Uncle Sid and displaying a deep interest in their lives and thoughts.  There is also another Sid who considers himself an anti-authoritarian nonconformist who is at war with all the ‘assholes’ and ‘fuckwits’ ruining this great country, which is just about everyone in his opinion.  He has no empathy for these ones he views as ‘others’ and enjoys inflicting the most horrible humiliations and torments on them before ending their worthless parasitic zombie-brained lives.

Relation to The Family: Sid met Tobias Walker when they were both still teens, and even then he looked up to the other boy as something of a mentor and idol.  He was the first person Sid ever knew who shared his strange obsessions, and the Walkers took him to places and past limits he might have never imagined going on his own.  Assisting in a number of their crimes as well as offering them a reliable hideout while on the run, he came to consider them the brother and sister he never had growing up, his own family distant and unloving and never what he needed.  He was devastated at Toby’s death, and still holds a candle for him, not tolerating a single bad word to be spoken about him by anyone in his presence.  Too much of a free spirit to stay in one place for too long, he still makes frequent trips out to the Ranch to check on Betty, reminisce, and play the crazy uncle for his adoptive nephews and nieces.   He can always be relied on to show up for the holidays, and he never fails to bring gifts…

Merits:

• Gregarious: Sid likes to talk and, while he’s certainly still likely to give off a rather weird vibe to most normal people, most tend to view him as fairly harmless at first
      • Weapons Enthusiast: Sid has a vast collection of knives, guns, and other miscellaneous esoteric weaponry, and knows quite a lot about their upkeep and modification.  He is even fairly knowledgeable about jury-rigged explosive devices.
      • Warm: Despite his sadistic impulses, Sid genuinely cares about his friends, and that includes the entire Walker clan.  He can always be depended on to be there for any of them, not only to help with their peculiar hobby, but even just as a willing ear or shoulder to cry on.

Flaws:

• Over Talkative : …Sid really does like to talk and that can sometimes lead to him to say the wrong thing to the wrong people, or let details slip that might best be kept quiet 
      • Careless: Sid is not always the most cautious when it comes to cleaning up evidence and covering his tracks, a fact which makes him a somewhat dangerous contact for the Walkers to have around for extended periods
      • Easily Bored: Sid requires constant stimulation and needs something happening at all times to keep him engaged and from spiraling into a drug-fueled depression.  Given his other character quirks this is not always a good thing.

Ons and Offs:
        Character - Sid is a sadistic torturing rapist lunatic.  So that kind of thing is an ‘On’ for him I guess.  :P
        Player - Open to most things.  Which I guess doesn’t make me much better!
        (Somewhat more seriously Sid is more into humiliating/degrading/emasculating his victims than in dicing them up or otherwise getting especially ambitious or artsy with the physical torture side of things)
        Strictly Off Limits Situations: Nothing too much.  Most likely my play of him will be guided more by the Offs of any potential partners.

Additional Details and pictures Face claim: Iggy Pop   I made this guy with a mind towards letting me interact with the family/ranch cast more.  I also intend for him to be the sort who may cause them a little trouble through his less-than-careful methodology, so let me know if you don’t want that.  Avatar image here.  I also intend to make a couple victim NPCs to go with him when I get around to it, sometime before my first post, assuming he's accepted.

You could have written a bunch of nothing, and still would have been accepted with Iggy Pop.  It's a perfect fit.

Approved by me!

Quote from: KalebHyde on September 06, 2014, 01:53:17 AM
      Tommy Lee Lucas
      Character Name: Tommy Lee Lucas
      Writer: KalebHyde
      Height: 5ft 10in
      Weight: 175lbs

Persona: As a teenager and early adult, Tommy had a near infatuation with the Walker Family murders, reading everything he could get his hands on, mostly from true crime magazines giving him a highly romanticized idea of the family.  As years moved on, that fascination faded only a little as he became the town's local junk man and started a towing service as there seemed to be so many oddly abandoned vehicles.  Tommy's life came to a turning point the night he came face to face with his adolescent heroes.  Only moments from his own brutal demise, he was somehow able to be convincing that he was more valuable to the family alive than dead.  Since then he has shown himself to be a kindred spirit and helpful in the disposal of evidence.  On occasion, he even gets rewarded by being allowed to watch the artwork the family creates.  Tommy walks a fine line though as the Walkers have some fine looking women for which he has a major weakness.  It is likely only a matter of time before Tommy crosses that line into victim.

Relation to The Family: Helps around the ranch and in disposing of evidence/ potential victim

Loyal Follower- Tommy is willing to do anything asked of him by the family
      Personable- Tommy, though quiet most of the time, seems to get along with most people he meets.

Cold Blooded-Shows no remorse or sympathy for any of the victims, often blaming them for their circumstance
      Sadistic Streak-Though he never thought he could take a life himself, he is finding he enjoys 'rubbing salt in wounds' by adding verbal and/or mental torment to the victims' plight

Sexual Orientation: heterosexual
      Ons and Offs: Generally open to anything, excessive gore doesn't bother me at all, though its not really an on either
      Strictly Off Limits Situations: bathroom play, vomit

I've read over it, and like the idea behind the character!  However, with regards to the Persona section, did you mean, when you said, Walker Family Murders as Betty and Toby, or did you mean the whole family, like the kids and everything?  I only ask because currently in the story, only the murders and crimes committed by Betty and Toby, who died before the game, would be notorious enough, with most everyone believing Betty is dead, rather than alive with a family.  The whole extent of the family's tastes, to say, haven't been discovered yet by the authorities.

Seeking New Stories

Sindra

*Laughs* Sounds like it's pretty open-ended... which I like.  I would be interested in playing some victim NPC's for the players.  Kinda one-shot characters that could be killed off whenever the other player felt like it. 

Here were my thoughts (it's entirely up to the lovely GMs if this is okay or not):

Instead of having an active character - I would simply play victim NPC's when players wanted it.  Those seeking someone for a shorter scene could contact me, discuss what kind of scene they're looking for.  If it seems fun, I can make a character sheet (if it's needed) and seek GM approval for the NPC.  I would even be happy to have my normal sexual offs be on the table since the characters aren't long term anyway (my story offs would still be active). 

I am not in any way trying to dictate anything and the above may not be at all suitable for the game!  I am just throwing some ideas out there for the GMs to take a look at  O:)

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Sindra on September 06, 2014, 04:50:36 PM
      *Laughs* Sounds like it's pretty open-ended... which I like.  I would be interested in playing some victim NPC's for the players.  Kinda one-shot characters that could be killed off whenever the other player felt like it. 

Here were my thoughts (it's entirely up to the lovely GMs if this is okay or not):

Instead of having an active character - I would simply play victim NPC's when players wanted it.  Those seeking someone for a shorter scene could contact me, discuss what kind of scene they're looking for.  If it seems fun, I can make a character sheet (if it's needed) and seek GM approval for the NPC.  I would even be happy to have my normal sexual offs be on the table since the characters aren't long term anyway (my story offs would still be active). 

I am not in any way trying to dictate anything and the above may not be at all suitable for the game!  I am just throwing some ideas out there for the GMs to take a look at  O:)

If my Sinny is volunteering to play victims we can actually kill, I totes wanna play my psycho loli girl. >.> *sweet smiles and flutters lashes at Sinny*

Sindra

Indeed I am!  Kill away, darling!  I would be glad to have a character die horribly at your characters hands  ;D

Rel Mayer

You can actually even play this NPC that I'm currently having to play. That way I don't feel like I'm controlling too much of a scene. I asked a bit ago if anyone wanted to take control of her, but I had no takers >.>

Dys Astyr

Quote from: Rel Mayer on September 06, 2014, 05:07:58 PM
      You can actually even play this NPC that I'm currently having to play. That way I don't feel like I'm controlling too much of a scene. I asked a bit ago if anyone wanted to take control of her, but I had no takers >.>

If Sindra doesn't I might when I get back. ;D

Rel Mayer

Quote from: syk on September 06, 2014, 05:33:16 PM
      If Sindra doesn't I might when I get back. ;D

<3

When do you come back?! Missed your presence here!

Black Howling

Quote from: Sindra on September 06, 2014, 04:14:08 PM
      I'm on my phone right now, so i can't link easily. But in anticipation of such a situation I actually have an NPC thread made for such situations. So yes, it's perfectly acceptable.

Sindra

I found it, Black Howling.  Thanks for letting me know.

Syk - if you would like to take on Rel's NPC, please feel free.  I am happy to create a new one.

Dys Astyr

Quote from: Rel Mayer on September 06, 2014, 05:36:43 PM
      <3

When do you come back?! Missed your presence here!

I get back Wednesday night, so you should be seeing me around on Thursday. *runs around happily*

Also look forward to another male victim, cause I has an idea! Dangerous, eh?

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: syk on September 06, 2014, 05:46:15 PM
      I get back Wednesday night, so you should be seeing me around on Thursday. *runs around happily*

Also look forward to another male victim, cause I has an idea! Dangerous, eh?

A dangerously delicious idea most like, knowing you ;)

Seeking New Stories

Dys Astyr

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on September 06, 2014, 09:25:16 PM
      A dangerously delicious idea most like, knowing you ;)

I shall try not to disappoint. ;) Doffs ridiculous musketeer style hat

Dys Astyr

Devilyn Sydhe

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on September 06, 2014, 04:45:31 PM

I've read over it, and like the idea behind the character!  However, with regards to the Persona section, did you mean, when you said, Walker Family Murders as Betty and Toby, or did you mean the whole family, like the kids and everything?  I only ask because currently in the story, only the murders and crimes committed by Betty and Toby, who died before the game, would be notorious enough, with most everyone believing Betty is dead, rather than alive with a family.  The whole extent of the family's tastes, to say, haven't been discovered yet by the authorities.

Sorry I didn' t reply sooner.  Yep, I meant Betty and Toby, I was thinking sort of how there are some even today who are Manson 'fans', Tommy sought out everything he could about Betty and Toby in a 60's ish setting and probably imagined alot of things himself.

JaySwitch

Hello all!

I'm interested in playing a male victim captured by Diana Li Walker.  If Rel Mayer would like to play with my character I'd be honored and excited to have some fun with her.  I'm a switch so eventually maybe I could play a killer as well, but let's just start with one character.  If Rel Mayer is interested I'll get my character set up and post it on here, or where ever you want me to apply for a character spot.

Jay

Rel Mayer

Thats fine with me - on my end - if you want to make a character that gets kidnapped as Dianas victim.  :)

Sorry,  cant elaborate more than that. On phone. :) but I can discuss possible situations with you after you make your character and its approved by GMs?

Izaya Orihara

Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: JaySwitch on September 13, 2014, 10:26:17 AM
      Hello all!

I'm interested in playing a male victim captured by Diana Li Walker.  If Rel Mayer would like to play with my character I'd be honored and excited to have some fun with her.  I'm a switch so eventually maybe I could play a killer as well, but let's just start with one character.  If Rel Mayer is interested I'll get my character set up and post it on here, or where ever you want me to apply for a character spot.

Jay

If it's fine with her, it's fine with us :)

Just make up a character sheet and send it to myself and Howling for approval, and afterwards you can start plotting and jumping into the story.

Quote from: Izaya Orihara on September 13, 2014, 01:55:59 PM
      This seems interesting. An app may soon make an appearance.

It's a lot of fun!

Seeking New Stories

Sindra

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on September 13, 2014, 02:53:39 PM
      It's a lot of fun!

Quoted for truth!

JaySwitch and Izaya Orihara - This game is a great deal of fun and the players are really welcoming!  It's really easy to jump right in and get involved in the story. 

Rel Mayer

It's very true. :) I'm actually at a computer now, so it's a bit easier to respond.

But this game is ran by Gnothi and Black Howling (So of course it's seriously awesome.), but it's also super interesting and I'm welcome to making connections with either of my characters to any new incoming characters.

I also have an idea for a third in the back of my mind. This is the character image:

I was thinking about making her a victim, but with the incoming new victims I think I may have to rethink her story.

* Rel Mayer strokes chin.

Also, so excited for Syk to come back whenever she does. I'm unsure if I saw her posting in this thread or the OOC thread, but excited!!

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Rel Mayer on September 13, 2014, 03:12:26 PM
      But this game is ran by Gnothi and Black Howling (So of course it's seriously awesome.), but it's also super interesting and I'm welcome to making connections with either of my characters to any new incoming characters.

You're seriously awesome.

Quote from: Rel Mayer on September 13, 2014, 03:12:26 PM
      I also have an idea for a third in the back of my mind. This is the character image:

I was thinking about making her a victim, but with the incoming new victims I think I may have to rethink her story.

Seeking New Stories

Black Howling

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

Izaya Orihara

Well, here goes:

Character Name: Ren Ushiromiya
      Writer: Izaya Orihara
      Height: 5'10"
      Weight: 112lbs

Persona: He's fairly intelligent, though tends to be a bit shy or isolated, he is also nonetheless fairly independent. He tends to be fairly gentle, and can be something of an older brother figure to some. Though he sometimes forgets what he says fairly quickly. When it comes to music, he can be quite arrogant and impetuous, with a habit of talking about himself a bit too much in that regard. Ren tends to not let go of the past. He tends to be a bit self-conscious and sensitive.When with friends, he can be quite energetic, and tends to be the sort to give helpful advise and listen to others. When he gets drunk, though he tends to be even more outgoing, and something of a tease, whilst also being far more open to suggestion and manipulation by others. In his past, his older sister treated him fairly badly, and that, combined with his inexperience, can mean he's uncomfortable around women.

Relation to The Family: Victim-to-be; with his band temporarily on hiatus, he decided to travel around America for a few months, spending some time in California, before going over to Nevada, with the latest area being here. Little does he know the dangers that lie ahead, in the time to come.

Merits:

• Intelligent: With a keen intellect, he is better than most at coming up with ideas, figuring things out and the like, also being fairly perceptive of other people accordingly.
      • Passionate about his interests: When it comes to things he's interested in, he can be quite dedicated and enthusiastic.
      • Kind: He's naturally empathic, and likes helping others. Despite not being too sociable, this can prove useful in interacting with others, being one way of making friends.
      • Good musician: Being known as a fairly good guitarist back in Japan, he possesses talent in that area.
      Flaws:

• Not particularly strong physically: Being fairly lightly built and lithe, he's not that strong, instead being a bit more agile/flexible than average.
      • Tends to get drunk fairly quickly: Likes alcohol, and doesn't have the highest tolerance.

• Bad with pacing: Doesn't possess the best sense of time, and usually takes longer with things than most, unless pressured.

• Shy: He tends to be such around those who aren't friends or haven't approached him- with the later taking some time for him to open up to them.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual.
      Ons and Offs: Not that experienced, so he wouldn't know much. Obviously, since it's my character here, he'll come to prefer Femdom-type stuff to a rather high degree indeed.
      Strictly Off Limits Situations: I'm fine with most things, really. As long as they aren't fatal, or permanently removing something that the lack thereof lessens the range of experiences possible.

Additional Details and pictures- beware size
      Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

Lady Lunarius

Persona/History: Melissa is more than big eyes and big hair. At 5'5" she's a fierce ball of energy and determination. When on duty she wears the uniform proudly, outside of work she favors shorts and comfortable tops. She has an infectious smile and a playful personality outside of work. However she takes her job seriously and has a hard time letting loose on the job.

Relation to The Family: She's had a few run ins with a couple members of the Walker family. Mostly hello's or being ignored by them. Anastasia freaks her out. Something about that girl is off. Thomas, well, that's one man she'll let the men folk deal with.

Merits:

• Determined
      • Perceptive
      • Great Shot
      Flaws:

• Meddlesome
      • Stubborn
      • Oppinionated

Ons and Offs: She enjoys hot steamy passionate sex, and preferably never to speak again, unless of course its for a repeat.
      Strictly Off Limits Situations: No vore or scat stuffs. (Like pissing or shitting on her when she's being tortured) etc....

LaLu's Delicious treats!

JaySwitch

Hi All, so here is my character I've applied for approval with.  If all goes we'll I'll be joining you in the next few days. :)

Killer/Victim?: victim
      Character Name: Jack Ramsey
      Writer: JaySwitch
      Height: 6 feet 2 inches
      Weight: 223lbs

Persona: Jack is a bit gruff, down on his luck, a loner, yet always observant and curious. He has
      slight PTSD and an active imagination that he tries to keep in check. He can enjoy pain and finds the idea of
      a pretty woman assaulting him, tiing him up, and abusing him sexually, very sexy! Since age 12 he's had to be
      a fighter and after three tours in Vietnam he's seen a lot. Too much fighting and not enough love has made it
      easy to enjoy pain. After coming home he found it hard to adjust to normal civilian life. A loner he now
      works at the local gas station as a mechanic and enjoys drinking too much at the local bar and getting into
      bar fights. His only possession is his Harley Davidson and a few sets of cloths at his rented room or in his
      back pack when he travels.

Relation to The Family: He's taken a job at the local gas station as a mechanic. He plans on
      continuing his journey after saving a little money from working there. One day while drinking a coke on a
      break he sees the beautiful Diana pumping her own gas into a truck. He watches her, whishing to know her, but
      she doesn't seem interested. Their paths will cross a few times at the gas station and possibly in another
      part of town. He tries to find ways to start a conversation with her, but with limited to no success. Then
      one day he is driving a mechanical part on his bike to a customer when he passes a strange farm with Diana
      doing yard work. On his way back to town he sees her still out and pulls over. Taking a big chance he puts on
      a confident smile to mask his nervousness and calls out to her to say hi. His intent is to ask her to join
      him for dinner, lunch, or a movie, but soon he'll find himself her unwilling captive. He'll fight her hard
      once he realizes she's trying to capture him, but she has ways to capture a man far stronger than herself.

• He's good with his hands as a mechanic and carpenter, builder.
      • Is wise in the darker sides of the human brain and can understand blood lust and sexy torture more
        then most.
      • Enjoys the darker side of lust

• A loner. He isn't very loyal, or maybe just hasn't met anyone worth his loyalty.
      • Prone to outbursts and anger when pushed.
      • If a project is too difficult he'll abandon it easily.

Ons and Offs: Enjoys being bound and helpless to a sexy woman, enjoys pain when aroused and sexual
      torture, giving and receiving, and sex with one person tied up.
      Strictly Off Limits Situations: Scat, disfiguring, any toilet play, and sexual play with another male.

GnothiSeauton

Gah...

Sorry everyone for the delays in getting back to everyone on here.  I've been absolutely swamped...

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on September 15, 2014, 11:23:49 AM

Merits:

• Determined
      • Perceptive
      • Great Shot
      Flaws:

• Meddlesome
      • Stubborn
      • Oppinionated

Ons and Offs: She enjoys hot steamy passionate sex, and preferably never to speak again, unless of course its for a repeat.
      Strictly Off Limits Situations: No vore or scat stuffs. (Like pissing or shitting on her when she's being tortured) etc....

Approved by me!

Quote from: Izaya Orihara on September 14, 2014, 06:58:15 AM
      Well, here goes:

Character Name: Ren Ushiromiya
      Writer: Izaya Orihara
      Height: 5'10"
      Weight: 112lbs

Persona: He's fairly intelligent, though tends to be a bit shy or isolated, he is also nonetheless fairly independent. He tends to be fairly gentle, and can be something of an older brother figure to some. Though he sometimes forgets what he says fairly quickly. When it comes to music, he can be quite arrogant and impetuous, with a habit of talking about himself a bit too much in that regard. Ren tends to not let go of the past. He tends to be a bit self-conscious and sensitive.When with friends, he can be quite energetic, and tends to be the sort to give helpful advise and listen to others. When he gets drunk, though he tends to be even more outgoing, and something of a tease, whilst also being far more open to suggestion and manipulation by others. In his past, his older sister treated him fairly badly, and that, combined with his inexperience, can mean he's uncomfortable around women.

Relation to The Family: Victim-to-be; with his band temporarily on hiatus, he decided to travel around America for a few months, spending some time in California, before going over to Nevada, with the latest area being here. Little does he know the dangers that lie ahead, in the time to come.

Merits:

• Intelligent: With a keen intellect, he is better than most at coming up with ideas, figuring things out and the like, also being fairly perceptive of other people accordingly.
      • Passionate about his interests: When it comes to things he's interested in, he can be quite dedicated and enthusiastic.
      • Kind: He's naturally empathic, and likes helping others. Despite not being too sociable, this can prove useful in interacting with others, being one way of making friends.
      • Good musician: Being known as a fairly good guitarist back in Japan, he possesses talent in that area.
      Flaws:

• Not particularly strong physically: Being fairly lightly built and lithe, he's not that strong, instead being a bit more agile/flexible than average.
      • Tends to get drunk fairly quickly: Likes alcohol, and doesn't have the highest tolerance.

• Bad with pacing: Doesn't possess the best sense of time, and usually takes longer with things than most, unless pressured.

• Shy: He tends to be such around those who aren't friends or haven't approached him- with the later taking some time for him to open up to them.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual.
      Ons and Offs: Not that experienced, so he wouldn't know much. Obviously, since it's my character here, he'll come to prefer Femdom-type stuff to a rather high degree indeed.
      Strictly Off Limits Situations: I'm fine with most things, really. As long as they aren't fatal, or permanently removing something that the lack thereof lessens the range of experiences possible.

Additional Details and pictures- beware size

Approved by me!

Quote from: JaySwitch on September 15, 2014, 05:33:09 PM
      Hi All, so here is my character I've applied for approval with.  If all goes we'll I'll be joining you in the next few days. :)

Killer/Victim?: victim
      Character Name: Jack Ramsey
      Writer: JaySwitch
      Height: 6 feet 2 inches
      Weight: 223lbs

Persona: Jack is a bit gruff, down on his luck, a loner, yet always observant and curious. He has
      slight PTSD and an active imagination that he tries to keep in check. He can enjoy pain and finds the idea of
      a pretty woman assaulting him, tiing him up, and abusing him sexually, very sexy! Since age 12 he's had to be
      a fighter and after three tours in Vietnam he's seen a lot. Too much fighting and not enough love has made it
      easy to enjoy pain. After coming home he found it hard to adjust to normal civilian life. A loner he now
      works at the local gas station as a mechanic and enjoys drinking too much at the local bar and getting into
      bar fights. His only possession is his Harley Davidson and a few sets of cloths at his rented room or in his
      back pack when he travels.

Relation to The Family: He's taken a job at the local gas station as a mechanic. He plans on
      continuing his journey after saving a little money from working there. One day while drinking a coke on a
      break he sees the beautiful Diana pumping her own gas into a truck. He watches her, whishing to know her, but
      she doesn't seem interested. Their paths will cross a few times at the gas station and possibly in another
      part of town. He tries to find ways to start a conversation with her, but with limited to no success. Then
      one day he is driving a mechanical part on his bike to a customer when he passes a strange farm with Diana
      doing yard work. On his way back to town he sees her still out and pulls over. Taking a big chance he puts on
      a confident smile to mask his nervousness and calls out to her to say hi. His intent is to ask her to join
      him for dinner, lunch, or a movie, but soon he'll find himself her unwilling captive. He'll fight her hard
      once he realizes she's trying to capture him, but she has ways to capture a man far stronger than herself.

• He's good with his hands as a mechanic and carpenter, builder.
      • Is wise in the darker sides of the human brain and can understand blood lust and sexy torture more
        then most.
      • Enjoys the darker side of lust

• A loner. He isn't very loyal, or maybe just hasn't met anyone worth his loyalty.
      • Prone to outbursts and anger when pushed.
      • If a project is too difficult he'll abandon it easily.

Ons and Offs: Enjoys being bound and helpless to a sexy woman, enjoys pain when aroused and sexual
      torture, giving and receiving, and sex with one person tied up.
      Strictly Off Limits Situations: Scat, disfiguring, any toilet play, and sexual play with another male.

I believe I sent a message to you before today about him, but in case I didn't, you're approved!

If I or Howling missed anyone, please repost the sheet here, or PM it to both of us.

Seeking New Stories

JaySwitch

Rel Mayer

I'm just going to leave this here. Let me know your thoughts!

Character Name: Ingrid Michaels
      Height: 5'6
      Weight: 115

Persona: Ingrid Michaels married Pastor Michaels at the young age of eighteen. Just a few weeks after her birthday - because Father Michaels was determined she was a woman of god. They've been married for sixteen years and appear a very happy and lovely couple. Ingrid appears like a normal Pastor's wife on the outside. Dressing very modest in the public eye and always helping with any of the church's activities. Always smiling and being kind to others, but there has always been that spark in her eye that would one day unleash.

Behind closed doors, Pastor Michaels is a very controlling individual. He controls what they eat, how she dresses, her schedule, and even when they decide to procreate. As of recently - it hasn't been nearly at all. Pastor Michaels resents Ingrid for being unable to have his children. They've tried for sixteen years and nothing has worked. Because of his resentment toward Ingrid - he's been known to lash out at her, slap her, and beat her at times for misbehaving or speaking back to a man who knows the word of god.

One day - Ingrid just snapped and she started to indulge in a particular lifestyle. She had always been close friends with Angela, who was also volunteering at the Church with sweet Wendy as well. One day the two of them were staying late preparing for a bake sale and were deciding to be a bit rebellious and drink some of the communion wine. Angela was persistent because Ingrid needed to lighten up a bit because she was so stressed with her home life. Ingrid, mostly playing around while being intoxicated, decided to jump on Angela as a joke but what she didn't realize was the chain reaction that would come after that. After that initial moment they began to drive themselves deeper and deeper into a erotic and sexually charged relationship that Ingrid had never experienced before.

Needless to say, they immediately found an indulgence that they couldn't get enough of. It was finally an outlet for Ingrid to let out all the frustration that she had encountered at home and she took to it very quickly. Things began to escalate deeper and deeper and Ingrid discovered that she quite liked being in charge. Eventually, she brought back some of the pain that was inflicted on her by Pastor Michaels and brought it to Angela - only to discover that Angela liked it -really liked it and Ingrid felt like she was in control for the first time in her life. From there they continued to dive deeper until there was no doubt that Ingrid was Angela's mistress - of course always behind closed doors.

Relation to The Family: Future Friend of the Family (Thinking of a connection through Sid or anyone else that wants to get involved!)

• Headstrong - in everything that she does. She's always determined to get it done and very willing to do so. She enjoys being in charge of things - not just in the bedroom, but also in the small events that she helps organize within the church.
      • Amazing Actress- She can lie and she can lie very well. Her husband has no idea of what she does, because she's excellent at plotting and scheming to come up with excellent excuses. Plus, she appears to be an loyal housewife, but no one knows what goes on behind closed doors at the church.

• Doesn't know when to stop- She's addicted to this new lifestyle that she has discovered with Angela and is fueled by her desire. This also can be applied to anything that she sets her mind too - sometimes she ends up getting in over her head and causing a mess.
      • Sheltered- She's a bit brand new to this lifestyle and hasn't really experienced too much, except she knows what she wants. Small things that people learn at a young age, she hasn't quite got the hang of it yet.

Ons and Offs: Learning Dominatrix - Same as Writer

Sindra

Another lovely victim sent here for approval  O:)

Character Name: Angela Matthews
      Writer: Sindra
      Height: 5'4”
      Weight: 115lbs

Persona: Angela has always been a very driven and capable woman.  Most of her life has been dedicated to one project or another, whether it was getting good grades in school to get into a good college or taking part in hobbies.  To others, she can come across as overly focused and perhaps a bit serious.  Shortly after college, Angela became a prosecutor in a major city, fighting against criminals in the court room.  Great at her job, she was quickly promoted to larger and larger cases, finally landing herself a career making case against a higher ranked mobster. 

Despite their money, attempts at intimidating witnesses, Angela managed to win the case, putting the man behind bars for longer than he would live.  However, her noble fight came with a large price.  Afterward, she went out to celebrate the victory with some co-workers and friends and, as they left the bar for the night, a car drove by, the glint of a gun barely visible before the shots resounded through the night.  The mobsters wanted her dead and they weren't going to rest until she was. 

With a co-worker in the hospital with a gunshot wound, she went to the police to file a report but, even with police protection, the attempts on her life didn't stop.  Her apartment was ransacked, she was followed on occasion and they even sent men after her in public locations.  They not only wanted her dead but they wanted to send a message in doing so. 

With little way to protect her from them, the police finally offered her witness protection, offering her a chance to start over.  Knowing how little that did to stop mobsters from finding people, especially with some officers on their payroll, she decided to chance it on her own.  Finding a small town that she believed would be completely overlooked by the mobsters, she packed up and moved to Cooper's Bend. 

Snatching up a job teaching at Wovoka High School, Angela jumped right into her new life, volunteering at the church and otherwise participating in the towns events.  In doing so, she met and became close to Ingrid, someone so repressed that she felt bad for the woman.  Getting her to loosen up and really let go for a few hours, Angela was shocked at the cascading events that followed. 

All of her responsible and ceaseless working caught up with her and when she snapped under the self-pressure, she did so in a major way, discovering a side of herself she had never known existed.  Still professional in her job, she has found an inner wild child that she can only let loose with the pastor's wife.  Becoming Ingrid's secret submissive, the two of them began a journey of pleasure and pain.

Relation to The Family: Future Victim

Merits:

• Determined
      When Angela puts her mind to something, she's going to see it through. 

• High Pain Tolerance
      Angela loves pain and, for the most part, it translates into pleasure for her.  It takes extreme levels of pain for her to realize that she could be in trouble.

[/list]
      Flaws:

• Doesn't Know Her Limits
      Angela has nearly died on one occasion while enjoying the mixture of pain and pleasure her Mistress was giving her.  She has no sense of self preservation when aroused. 

• Hiding
      Angela moved to Cooper's Bend to escape mobsters trying to kill her (after putting a major player in prison).  She has every reason to keep a low profile and there is always a concern for her that they will find her.
      [/list]

Sexual Orientation: Bi-sexual
      Ons and Offs: Pain, Domination, Abuse, Punishment
      Strictly Off Limits Situations: Scat, Limb amputation