X-men: Imagination - Sandbox - Recruiting Open - Students now Welcome

Started by Alias, November 09, 2017, 11:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Crash on December 06, 2017, 01:13:34 PM
Ahh. Okay.  Not sure the concept I was thinking about would fit.

You know, you should really talk about your concept details to the boss-lady. Since she'll be the one running the show. Run your ideas past her; she'll make sure you are happy.

Crash

Yeah.  I think I will narrow everything down and do just that.  Thanks for the help everyone!

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Alias

All things are allowed, not limited to 80s characters. Glad to help with anything including character sheet design and formation. Pm me with ant questions, or ask here. :)

I'll try to get to everything in a timely fashion, I'm most available after seven pm pst

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Alias on December 06, 2017, 03:11:49 PM
All things are allowed

Except current-day Warpath
Except Longshot with Luck Control
Except Angel...

EVERYTHING IS ALLOWED :P

-----

I'm currently working on my character sheets. Could anyone please remind me the differences between reason, intuition and psyche? Also, do the mutant powers have "power levels"?

Alias

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on December 06, 2017, 04:30:53 PM
Except Angel...

-----

I'm currently working on my character sheets. Could anyone please remind me the differences between reason, intuition and psyche? Also, do the mutant powers have "power levels"?

hey! this is true. I have powered down a lot of characters once in the game. And, I've yet to directly turn down a character sheet, usually the character itself makes me so excited that I forget about some of my rules. :p

Totoro

Except Angel...

-----

Not A but I mostly know. There are no power levels.

Reason would be things like persuasiveness, how they would do in debates/arguments, whether they make random irrational choices or are generally pretty 'reasonable' about things.

Intuition's slightly luck and slightly instincts. So I think things like having a hunch that turns out to be wrong all the time would be low intuition, being right a lot would be high.

Psyche is mental state and academic intelligence, as well as somewhat relevant for telepaths.

Alias

Except Angel...

-----

oops, I missed the questions. The power levels aren't entirely relevant, I gave everyone 40 points, Some characters have less, but no one has more than 40. This doesn't mean that everyone is the same, but those stats are there mostly to inform me how players will approach that character. No Omega's it's not a power I want any PC to have at the moment.

Reason: the ability to solve problems, think rationally and make sense of the world around you
Intuition: the ability to read other people, to feel the mood of a room, luck in some way factors into this, and with certain mutations, actual intuition of the world around you. Empaths would have incredibly high intuition.
Psyche: This is three fold, it represents Telapathic offensive powers, telepathic defense ability, and general sanity. The lower the score, the less sane and capable. So, a character like cyclops has high psyche because his mind is able to defend itself, and he is relatively sane. Where as Deadpool cannot claim sanity, but he can claim telepathic neutrality due to that insanity, his psyche is very low.

Giantmutantcrab

Alias

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on December 07, 2017, 01:22:32 PM
The game is set in 1986 right?

Correct. Active dates are December 13 - December 27

Flashbacks through out '86 are allowed.

Giantmutantcrab

I didn't even realise until now...

We got a Hulk. ^___^

Alias

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on December 07, 2017, 09:20:57 PM
I didn't even realise until now...

We got a Hulk. ^___^

yeah! Sun did a cool thing with the mutation. I'm a fan.

Giantmutantcrab

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Alias on December 08, 2017, 02:16:13 PM
Can I marry them both???

Pretty sure that has already happened in an alternate universe somewhere.

Alias

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on December 08, 2017, 02:36:25 PM
Pretty sure that has already happened in an alternate universe somewhere.

It's called my dreamscape.

Giantmutantcrab

Alias

Giantmutantcrab

JamesSureWould

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Alias on December 08, 2017, 04:44:28 PM
She's very blonde.

You guys are teasing me with hot blonde PC's when my characters aren't even done yet. ;_;

JamesSureWould

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on December 08, 2017, 05:06:05 PM
You guys are teasing me with hot blonde PC's when my characters aren't even done yet. ;_;

You wanna see a hot blonde PC, just wait for my  2nd character :p

Norsegod1839

Hey guys! I sent the lovely Alias a message but also am posting up here! I am interested in joining and am reading the thread now and the other threads revolving around rules and what not now! I hope every one is having a good day and a start to the weekend as well!

Giantmutantcrab

Kaia

I need to figure out what I can play and how to submit a character, but yes, interested :)  I got poked towards this thread <3

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~