Some Cravings of a Silver Phoenix [M4A]

Started by Silver Phoenix, November 21, 2016, 01:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver Phoenix

Hi and thanks for looking!  Here you'll find a collection of things that are currently capturing my thoughts and desires to play them out.  All the roles herein are available to writers of any gender, regardless of the role's actual gender, as long as you feel comfortable with it and think you can portray it.

To begin with, do familiarise yourself with my O/Os as its the best indicator of what you can expect from me, as well as browsing my previous posts for an idea of my writing style.  Secondly, please do have an O/O page yourself, as it helps me know what you might be looking for.  If the request is up here, my interest in it still remains, otherwise I'll retire them to a separate section.

As an extra note, I'm a huge fan of impreg/breeding RPs - thought I'd put that out there just in case anyone else is as well  ;D

MONSTER GIRL(S)
Admittedly, not much of a plot idea when it comes to this one other than I'd like to do something Human x Monster Girl, with my character being the human one.  Whilst fantasy is my usual tromping grounds, I'm up for doing something contemporary with this one as well, as long as it doesn't turn into too much of a 'slice-of-life' scenario.  If you happen to be into playing multiple girls, that a bonus as well, but not necessary.  Below are some picture inspirations:

NSFW

ANIME/MANGA/CARTOON THEMED
All the ideas here are with the assumption that they play around with tropes common to anime - a little bit of silliness, extravagant action scenes, battle maids, tsunderes etc...  If you're looking for more 'normal/realistic' plots, check any of the other spoilers except this one.

Mythic Japan: Mainly a setting I've been really wanting to do.  The image of the world is more influenced by animation settings than historical accuracy - so mix it up with samurai, ninjas, witches, and demons/oni.  More so than the other stories, I find myself interested in doing this as a collaboration between three writers (myself and two others; maybe more), possibly winding up with [MFM/MMF*] or [FMF/MFF*].  The style of content and story I'm thinking of is the old classics like Sword for Truth and the Ninja Scrolls movie.

Trier Harribel: Anything to do with the gorgeous Tercera Espada immediately has my attention! (even recasted into other roles)

Both of the Above Appear in a Game/Story? (Brain explodes)

STAR WARS IDEAS
Lightsabers & Smugglers: Been playing around with the idea of playing a male force-user in exile (light- or dark-sider) who has taken up with female smuggler.  The woman is hard-as-nails sort and has a pragmatic approach to life (maybe a former elite trooper of some kind?), often resenting her partner's mysticism, but he's good in a fight and has a way with other high-society types that she lacks - in short, their team up has been a profitable venture.  It's a yin-yang relationship and eventually something has got to give.

Sith Assassins: A Sith Lord has trained a man and woman to be assassins.  The idea is that their competitiveness will one day give way and one will kill the other - the Sith Lord will then take the (stronger) survivor as apprentice.  Unfortunately for these plans, the two of them have a strong attraction to one another, which serves to temper their darker impulses and will eventually lead them on the path of redemption and confrontation with the would-be master.

More to come...
My O/Os: Elliquiy, F-List

Current Game Capacity: 11/11; Full

Silver Phoenix

Added: Star Wars Ideas (Lightsabers & Smuggers; Sith Assassins)
My O/Os: Elliquiy, F-List

Current Game Capacity: 11/11; Full