Do it like the Drow! (Needing some switch female personas)

Started by Scotty Rage, September 03, 2011, 03:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotty Rage

Okay, so I have this certain craving, and it would require a few female characters opposite of my male, and possibly another male as well.  I also have this idea listed in my primary request thread, as it can be played as a one on one with us taking multiple roles, but seem hardly fair to my partner as she would be playing up to four characters to my one or two, so I thought I'd drop it here as well and see what sort of reception it gets.

I'll just paste what I wrote in my original request thread below, then add some notes.

Quote from: 'Scotty Rage'
Taming The Spider Queen
This scenario actually takes a few of the pairings above and combines them, most notably the Drow Warrior/Drow Priestess and the Brother/Sister pairings.  It also expands them a bit, and I am even going to throw out my no parent/offspring rule for this one story, because it involves Drow (brownie points and special consideration to those who know of Drow and their society), who tend to see the world from a very different point of view than humans.  This would probably work best as a small group game of no more than five players (the male, up to three sisters, and the Matron Mother), but it can be a one on one if I find a partner who is skilled enough to play the four female roles adeptly, and will involve light BDSM, such as being bound and rough sex, a bit of blade play, and obviously some non-con.  The plot will be set in the Forgotten Realms world (extra points again for those familiar with it), and will center around the eldest son of a Drow house, the most feared warrior in the underground city, and the house weapons master.  However, he has grown tired of being seen as 'inferior' due to his gender in a female dominated society, so has decided to strike back, starting with his 'beloved' family.  Long has he endured the torments of his sisters, all priestesses of Lolth, The Spider Queen and goddess of the Drow, as well as his opinions never carrying any weight or being given consideration by his Matron Mother and ruler of the house.  Now he has decided to show them who should really be in charge, starting with his dear sisters.  Setting a plan into motion, he begins to systematically separate and dominate them one at a time.  Knowing he can't simply attack them openly, he instead uses subtle tactics, blackmail, and coercion to dominate them sexually, turning them into his servants rather then being theirs any longer.  After the many years of them using their 'assets' to tease him simply for their amusement, and then denying him and punishing him for his desires, he will make them realize just what they've been missing because of their little games.  As he continues to conquer his sisters until they become his willing sex slaves, he sets his sights on the ultimate conquest, the busty, voluptuous, and stunningly beautiful Matron Mother.  In the end, he will be the one truly running the house, and the rest of the city will be none the wiser...

So, as you may have guessed, this would work best with people who have some knowledge of Dungeons & Dragons style dark elves, or Drow, as they call themselves.  I would prefer the Forgotten Realms setting, but that is really hardly relevant since it's an underground city and has little to do with the surface world, so it could honestly be an original game world.  Despite the fact that this will be based on a tabletop game system, the role-play itself will be free form and will not involve stats or dice.  I am simply borrowing from the lore of the game, not looking to get into mechanics.

Knowledge of Drow and their culture would be a huge, HUGE plus, though, and will obviously gain consideration for candidates ahead of all others.  I could probably explain it, or link someone to an article if they don't know much about it but manage to catch my interest.

Anyway, the roles that need to be filled are as follows.

One Matron Mother
Up to three sisters/priestesses.
Possibly a secondboy/youngest son/house wizard (male, I can also play this role if needed)
I will be the eldest son, the house Weapons Master.

So, if you find the story interesting and would like to participate, just post your interest here and we'll start negotiations.  I don't exactly expect a lot of people to jump at this story, but perhaps I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Looking forward to hearing from some of you at least.

Scotty Rage

Updated the post a bit with a note about the system, as I'm not looking to actually use it, but am simply borrowing from the lore.

Xanatos

I'd be tempted, but I have to ask about the no "Bromance" part in your preferences. Does that apply to only in an RP or does it mean you don't RP opposite males, even if a male player was RPing a female character?

If you are fine with a male player, then I could still be tempted to RP all of the females. I'm a self-proclaimed Drow nut. My favorite race period. I know just about everything there is to know of them (there are exceptions, especially if its AD&D material). I do have some questions and concerns (nothing bad), that I would like to discuss as well.

I encourage you to look at my posts and O/O's. We differ in our sexual likes a bit, but we have enough in common that if we compromise, we could RP together. If you don't feel this is so, then no harm done.

Foxy DeVille

I'm a big drow fan and would be up for one of the female roles.

Snake

I can play a secondboy, and I've read up all on the drow in both FR and the supplumental "drow of the underdark" book.

elfguy

Count me in as a Drow Sister! I love playing switch characters. She could be a strong one, a fighter who can give you some trouble if confronted directly, but she is sure of herself and can be manipulated.
----

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Snake on September 06, 2011, 01:39:24 PM
I can play a secondboy, and I've read up all on the drow in both FR and the supplumental "drow of the underdark" book.

Same here. Hmmm, my concept would had been that second eldest son is practicing wizardry but the eldest who is doing his plans realizes he cannot do them without aid from someone who knows magic. So eldest brother tempts the younger brother join in plot give his aid and perhaps get piece of action with the elder sisters maybe ;). But then if we got 3 males we definitely need more women on top. Like 5 + matron?

Snake

Thirdboys are often sacrificed dude. keep that in mind.

Foxy DeVille

Snake

XD that would work too. As long as there aren't 3 boys born to the matron it'll work. But that consort wold have to be all kinds of badass to get that position and keep it. It's easily the most transient in a Drow House.

Scotty Rage

Well, there's always the Matron Mother's current consort.  It could very well include other males besides those initially listed, after all, and have them brought in on the conspiracy led by the Alpha male, so to speak, which would be the Elderboy/Weapons master.

And Xanatos, since Foxy has expressed a desire to play a daughter, as well as Elf, would you be okay with limiting yourself to one role to make room for others who might like to play the other females?  If so then you're more than welcome.  My bias is strictly limited to that sort of character interaction, and has absolutely nothing to do with who plays the character.  It's a RP, after all, and as long as the character is female then I'm not particularly mindful of who plays her, as long as the player can do so convincingly.  Also, I don't limit others to playing their characters by my preferences.  My characters will only ever be sexual with females, or at least with females as part of the equation.  However, if others enjoy male on male interaction, I encourage that as much as I do female on female.  ^_^  Of course, I'd prefer all the other potential players be comfortable with that as well, so in the end it's more of a vote in or out I suppose.

And...sorry I haven't replied to this in a few days all.  Been a bit busy.  I'm liking the ideas, though, and would love to hear more, and possibly lure in someone to play the other female nobles of the house.  We still need one more role filled, though it can honestly work with two sisters.  The Matron Mother is a must, though, so someone needs to be willing to take that.  Ideally the Matron and three priestesses would work best, though if others show interest there can always be a bit of expansion for the daughters.  I'd go up to five, but no more than that.  As for the males, three nobles is about the limit if you include the Matron's consort, and most houses are being generous to allow that.

Snake

I'm all for it. But I'm like you scot. my chars only affiliate with the the females and mxm is out.

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, how sounds my char is consort and he is wizard (so he is powerful). In age wise he is equal age if not bit older than the elder boy but truth said he is interested on elder boy's idea if he presents it and gives him aid to see how far he succeeds go. Also of course get chance with all gorgeous drow women in house.

Snake

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on September 07, 2011, 01:28:09 PM
Ok, how sounds my char is consort and he is wizard (so he is powerful). In age wise he is equal age if not bit older than the elder boy but truth said he is interested on elder boy's idea if he presents it and gives him aid to see how far he succeeds go. Also of course get chance with all gorgeous drow women in house.

He might not as well, Drow society is hugely matriarchal and someone could just have him offed just to damage their rival. Keep that in mind too. It's up to the matron who the consort is really and it can change from day to day like I said. but most kind of overlook it to a degree.

Scotty Rage

The reality of it is, often, the Matron's consort is a plaything and nothing more.  To call him a 'noble' is an honorary title at best, and he has no real authority.  Unless she happens to take one of the established males, such as the Weapons Master or the Master Wizard, then he has no rank over her sons and they would likely look down on him, and since we're kind of establishing the Secondboy as the Wizard and the Elderboy as the Weapons Master, then those roles will be forfeit.  He may be a strong wizard, or a decent fighter, but to them he's nothing more than their mother's new toy, and if anything a pawn to be used in their little game.

Now if you want to play that sort of role, I'm good with it.  I'm just warning you, it won't be a glorious role and will often times be somewhat demeaning, which is why I initially didn't include it in the listing of house males.

esclavage

Put me in as tentatively interested, preferably as the Matron Mother.  Or if someone else wants that role, then I could easily pull off a scheming second daughter, envious of the first daughter's status or a spoiled third daughter, petty and shallow.

A few questions though for those who are interested, what exactly are we looking for in terms of posting rates?  And how much build-up will be involved?  I tend to post around once every 2-3 days and i am hoping for a somewhat involved game which doesn't immediately jump into the conquering of the house.  That way the comeuppance is more satisfying.

That and I am personally hoping for lurid descriptions with a heavy emphasis on BDSM and humiliation when the action does start.

I saw pale kings and princes too // Pale warriors, death-pale were they all;
They cried—“La Belle Dame sans Merci hath thee in thrall!”  -- John Keats, 1884 

Writing Drabbles - Sampler Platter
Plot Ideas -  Darkstalkers, League of Legends, Drow, X-Men, Avengers, Pokemon!!!
Posting Order -  Check Here If You Write With Me!

Snake

By the way did you want char profiles or something or are the positions "first come first serve?" haha

Scotty Rage

I think I'd rather have profiles and do a bit of picking and choosing honestly.  Not to sound like a snob, but first come first serve often ends up giving you a group of mediocre writers, or just plain bad writers.  I'd like to see some character ideas.  You can post them here, using he following template.

Name: (Obvious)
Player: (Your username here)
Sex: (Male or Female.  No futas, herms, etc. please)
Position: (The position you are applying for)
Description: (Post a brief description, or substitute a picture if you like)
Personality: (Some personality traits that define your character)
Bio: (A brief bio describing your character, though you can leave this blank until I finish with some logistics, such as the House name, the name of the City, and a bit of background info for everyone)

Also, if you would, maybe link me to some examples of your writing, as getting to see you in action would greatly assist in the decision making process.  Of course, anyone who wants to see mine can find links in my signature.  At the bottom of my primary request thread if you go to it you'll fine a list of my past and present stories so you can see my writing style.  I figure if I request as much, it's only fair that people are able to judge me and decide if they can write with me or not.

As for the Matron, esclavage, she hasn't been claimed yet, so if you want to post a profile for her, you're more than welcome and will be given first consideration.

Snake

Would the sample have to be something generated on the spot or can we just use anything that we think is our best work that we've arleady done?

Scotty Rage

Just a link to something you've done would be fine, or something generated on the spot if you want to do that, but it's totally unnecessary.

Snake

EbonyQueen

Hmm, I was slightly tempted to perhaps consider applying for the Matron Mother position myself, but... I probably already have too much going on anyway. This is a somewhat neat idea. I haven't seen a real -Drow- based game yet. I wish you all the best of luck and fun!

Xanatos

Hmm, I would like to play the Matron Mother, but two already have mentioned interest. I can play a Priestess, but for now I'll cast my lot for Matron (though I'm not going to throw a fit if I don't get it, no worries at all). If I don't get matron, I'll go for High Priestess. Perhaps a Priestess who trains other clerics, so she had authority and power.

Before I say more, though, I have to ask you Scotty how you actually plan on doing this. I know the Drow very very well and not even Gromph Baenre, the most powerful male in Menzoberranzan (possibly most powerful Male Drow period) dares mess with the heiarchy (as much as he would like too anyways). The only male who had ever ruled over a house, though in secret, because of the SERIOUS backlash if it were in public, was a male Lich whom ended up being revealed and defeated by Gromph, himself, in the War of the Spider Queen series.

For your male to achieve this would require one hell of a conspiracy and A LOT of magical aid. Priestesses of Lolth are insanely dangerous, magically and physically speaking, being bigger, stronger, and smarter than most males. Lolth also likes to intercede from time to time, to make sure males stay in their place. Goddess aside, many priestesses have snake headed whips which are highly suspicious of anyone, even the priestess (due to Lolths command). Does the matron or any of the Priestesses have a Draegloth? The Draegloth alone would put one hell of a crimp in the plans.

How do you plan to get past the idea that sex is for pleasure only; its not this mind altering thing like it can be for a Human? Males are to be used for fun or to breed, not much else, but to fight and die. Females dominate exclusively and for your guy to dominate them, even slyly, is slim. Drow innately distrust one another, to an extreme. They would sooner trust an Ilithid than one of their own.

I don't mean to sound like a downer on the idea, but having a clearer picture of how this will proceed would be very nice. I don't mind the idea of a female being dominated by a male, but your character is taking up a task so monumental, its considered nearly impossible by Drow standards.

EbonyQueen

Quote from: Xanatos on September 07, 2011, 07:05:16 PM
Hmm, I would like to play the Matron Mother, but two already have mentioned interest. I can play a Priestess, but for now I'll cast my lot for Matron (though I'm not going to throw a fit if I don't get it, no worries at all). If I don't get matron, I'll go for High Priestess. Perhaps a Priestess who trains other clerics, so she had authority and power.

Before I say more, though, I have to ask you Scotty how you actually plan on doing this. I know the Drow very very well and not even Gromph Baenre, the most powerful male in Menzoberranzan (possibly most powerful Male Drow period) dares mess with the heiarchy (as much as he would like too anyways). The only male who had ever ruled over a house, though in secret, because of the SERIOUS backlash if it were in public, was a male Lich whom ended up being revealed and defeated by Gromph, himself, in the War of the Spider Queen series.

For your male to achieve this would require one hell of a conspiracy and A LOT of magical aid. Priestesses of Lolth are insanely dangerous, magically and physically speaking, being bigger, stronger, and smarter than most males. Lolth also likes to intercede from time to time, to make sure males stay in their place. Goddess aside, many priestesses have snake headed whips which are highly suspicious of anyone, even the priestess (due to Lolths command). Does the matron or any of the Priestesses have a Draegloth? The Draegloth alone would put one hell of a crimp in the plans.

How do you plan to get past the idea that sex is for pleasure only; its not this mind altering thing like it can be for a Human? Males are to be used for fun or to breed, not much else, but to fight and die. Females dominate exclusively and for your guy to dominate them, even slyly, is slim. Drow innately distrust one another, to an extreme. They would sooner trust an Ilithid than one of their own.

I don't mean to sound like a downer on the idea, but having a clearer picture of how this will proceed would be very nice. I don't mind the idea of a female being dominated by a male, but your character is taking up a task so monumental, its considered nearly impossible by Drow standards.

Please consider me not up for the Matron Position. As much as I would enjoy a Drow game, and a position as a Matron Mother. I don't think I see myself working too well in the game that is being set forth already. I got halfway done typing my initial interest in the Matron Mother position when I saw another had put forth their interest, so quickly retyped my reply as a 'good luck to you!' reply

If another Drow-based group game comes along, I might consider trying out for the part again, but in this instance, I do not believe I would be a good choice for the role. Seeing as a Matron Mother I would want to play would never willingly submit to a male, and would rather -die-.

Again, I wish you all have a -lot- of fun!

Xanatos

Ebony brings up a good point I forgot about. Matron Mothers are going to be, even more than their daughters, unwilling to submit. It shall be interesting to see what you have to say Scotty.