Fairy Dust....((Any interest?))

Started by Kashatria, November 04, 2009, 05:29:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kashatria

“Ah hearts, some say they are so strong, but I think they are easiest thing in the world to crumple since dry bread. Take a Prince I once knew for instance, one would think that any other fairy girl would be elated to accept an offer of the heart from the next in line to rule. But I refused him; I’m not like the other silly minded femme fairies. I’m the cleverest of the clever, the trickiest of tricksters, and the most adventurous of adventuresome. I can’t spend my days in a lazy palace were nothing goes wrong, that would be the boring-est of the boring. Fairies are pretty easy to keep under a rule, we are allowed to do most things, and the only law is secrecy from the humans, just like every other being that the humans refer to as ‘mythical’. It isn’t as if they can even see us for Pete’s sake. Who is Pete anyway? What a curious expression.

Anyway, I refused the Prince and broke his ‘heart’, or at least that’s what everyone keeps telling me. The truth is that the Prince and I are a lot alike, so he was probably just tricking me into marrying him for some scheme of his, that or he was bored. I don’t know him all that well, but I’ve heard what kind of trickery he plays, and what messes he makes for his amusement. So almost a century in human time later, I see him again, at the very place I am trying to amuse myself with, I wonder what it is he’s doing. He better not be trying to mess up my game of cupid. I’ve spent time crumpling hearts and putting them back together at this ‘school’. (as humans call it, I just think it’s a brainwashing facility) Whatever he’s doing, he had just better stay out of my games, I’m trying to have fun after all. Human hearts are delicate, and our fighting just might break them.

I’ll try to not sound so happy about that, but it’s true, hearts are so breakable, and I’ve proven it time and time again.”
~~
Okay this is a small writing i am working on for a story. Not sure if it will gain any interest here but I thought I would give it a shot..
-it does not have to in first person its just how i started to write it.
-fairys or human characters accepted...
*Huggles to all*
*Dances around the room shes in, her pink fluffy tutu and neon green fishnet stockings standing out like waldo*
As we begin our decent into harsh colder weather, Autumn still remains a season for food hunting before hibernation by some in the winter. The leaves are beginning to color and fall from their roots, landing gently on soft Autumn soil. Prepare yourselves now before the winter chill begins to pierce, or you may be caught out.

Treena

~raises her hand~ i will play a fairy.

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Kashatria

Kay, sweet, I wanna see if anymore pop in..then I am going to figure out which direction i want it to go as...Prolly the non adult type...I think...not sure.
*Huggles to all*
*Dances around the room shes in, her pink fluffy tutu and neon green fishnet stockings standing out like waldo*
As we begin our decent into harsh colder weather, Autumn still remains a season for food hunting before hibernation by some in the winter. The leaves are beginning to color and fall from their roots, landing gently on soft Autumn soil. Prepare yourselves now before the winter chill begins to pierce, or you may be caught out.

Eclipsed Northern Star

I could play a human or faerie either is fine with me might take both unsure right now XD

Kashatria

Okay thats fine with me. I was thinking the same thing. Alright I am going to get everything written up and then post like the basics in more detail then what i have listed in the first post .I just have been busy with classes .
*Huggles to all*

Eclipsed Northern Star