Intchk: Group Roleplay. Where are my Avatar Lovers?

Started by Corbin, February 17, 2013, 03:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corbin

The Story:

The Legend of Kyan.

Before Avatar Aang and his successor Korra, there were many more. Recorded history, however, has a trail that fades away whilst tracing back in time. Going backwards, before Avatars Roku, Kyoshi, Kuruk, Yangchen and the unnamed Magma Bender, the Avatar Spirit was within a Waterbending host. This is hundreds of years before Aang triggered the Avatar State that would freeze him in a glacier for Sokka and Katara to find. Hundreds of years before Korra was even conceived.

I take you back before recorded history in the world of Avatar faded away to the memories of the dead lurking the Spirit World. Dragons have not been hunted to near extinction, and the Air Nomads did not yet fall victim to the wrathful genocide the Fire Nation would inflict hundreds of years later. The world is at peace, or perhaps I have spoken too soon? The previous Avatar has passed away, and the new host has been chosen. Kyan Lin(the current Avatar) is the new host. At the time of his birth, to eighteen year later to when our RP will take place, the world has been threatened. An unknown villain has lead a force assumed to be chi blockers to destroy benders. They have gone to villages and towns to "purify" the gene pools. They, however, leave the leaders alive and, instead, removing their ability to bend. If you've nostalgia to the Legend of Korra, think again. It is said that a powerful chi blocker has mastered an ancient, forgotten art and is out to not destroy only the Avatar Spirit, but the nobilities and councils of the four nations so that the ancient art could again be dominant. And they are training more to fuel this unjust cause.

Cast List:
Firebending Master.

Earthbending Master.

Airbending Master.

Weapons Master.

When or if I get enough interest, I'll post the OOC with rules and the character skeleton. :)

UniquelyMe

I would love to be included if you still need people and if you don't mind that I only know the avatar series based on the first tv series which I watched when it came out.
I'm sorry, everyone, for having disappeared. Unfortunately, I have had a lot of family issues come up recently with the death of my aunt and my parents getting sick. And in all honesty, I really just haven't felt like writing lately. I really can't make myself do this anymore unless I really get into it. It really was fun though. I got to meet a lot of great people and had some good experiences. Hopefully I'll be back. If not, good luck and thanks for the great stories.

With love,
Amanda