Yokai Task Force Ressurection! [Ecchi Themes-Monsters]

Started by Broken, March 29, 2016, 11:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Broken

Quote from: Angiejuusan on March 30, 2016, 12:20:33 PM
So, this is an odd, random question, but...could I play a futanari member of the task force? My custom title should give away that I absolutely love them, so...would it be possible? :3

I don't see why not, Most Yokai will pretty much ravage anything with a hole, so that shouldn't be an issue.

Angie

Obviously, attempting to ravage in return might not work out too well-though maybe it will. Who knows?! At the very least it does mean that STF on STF action can get a little more entertaining...
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Drake Valentine

So, no female yokai? All that monster-girl potential. xD

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Angie

Broken

the Yokai themselves are gender less, they simply need a host and assume the form of combined sin and demon energy. What genitals they take on is their choice.

In other words, have fun.

Autocad

Here's the Grand Commander in progress, it's getting late where I am - putting the character sheet here for now, unless you'd rather have it PMed to you only.

I worked in some background involving Satus; I figured that the first Yokai and the first STF operative should have some shared history. If it doesn't fit in, let me know and I can change it.

Appearance: (see picture)
Full name: Grand Commander Kamui Sayaka (family name Kamui; given name Sayaka)
STF Uniform: A highly advanced bodysuit combining magic and technology that provides physical, chemical and biological protection. Although it covers practically her entire body except for her face, being skintight and clinging to all of her curves it leaves little to the imagination, except... how will the fair skin look beneath the suit? How will the flesh, womanly fat over a warrior's toned muscle, feel?
Magic: TBC
Background:
When the STF was first formed in response to the appearance of the First Yokai, Satus, and his subsequent rampage of rape and destruction, Sayaka was the leader among the four members of the founding squad. When the epic battle ended, she was also the sole survivor - her squadmates didn't die outright, but they were broken by the pure carnal pleasure forcefully inflicted upon them by the Yokai, and Satus himself had been defeated and expelled. At the every end - when Satus had been balls deep in her ravished womanhood, all his cum coating four near-comatose female bodies and oozing out of twelve abused orifices save for one last load in his overworked sack, and Sayaka had been but one more orgasm away from being broken like the others - by luck more than anything else she had managed to milk him first, and with her final reserves of inner fortitude cast him out, seconds before she climaxed and blacked out herself.

Ever since the first battle she had known that Satus would be back one day for vengeance, and so she had built up the STF into the force it is today, both to combat the worsening Yokai scourge and to prepare for Satus's inevitable return. Very driven and dedicated to stopping the Yokai scourge no matter what the cost, some might even call her cold or say that she treats her subordinates like mere pawns, but those in the STF know better - as grand commander the hardest decisions always fall to her, and she never asks her fellow STF operatives to risk and perhaps even sacrifice themselves lightly.

@Angie you have my full support, for what it's worth, for a futa STF operative.  :P

Kokaine

Withdrawn.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Broken

I love them both, especially the commander. I have no problem with her having a background with Satus, he was but a simple Soldier class back then, and all this build up around him makes me quite giddy. I am planning out events and threads, I really am glad so many of you have taken interest, I have been working on this plot for a week straight, and it's so gratifying to see all the hard work paying off.

Angie

Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/72/4d/9f/724d9f5009fd862abe6ad894145c0d2b.jpg
Full name: Abigail Madeline Foster
STF Uniform: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6b/74/f4/6b74f4593e8ac4b2ac78327c1d74497d.jpg
Magic: Nature & Water
Background: Abigail is quite obviously not Japanese born or bred. She is, in fact, British. Early in life, she had dreams and aspirations of being a writer, and she did achieve some success with that in college, writing a novel about a young woman gifted with magical powers-a pretty common idea, but she executed it quite well, telling a tale of love, loss, ambition, and even death in the process. It was no best seller, but it was well received. She had been working on a second when Japan decided to suddenly go crazy.

She felt a calling, a desire to go and assist. Something deep within pulled her to Japan, to volunteer for the fledgling Spirit Task Force. She was soft when she came-a middle class author lady who had barely done even the tiniest of manual labor or working out. Still, she pressed on, and quickly went from soft to strong, matching the fellow recruits within a few weeks. She put in a time and effort that was unmatched, and became all the stronger for it. She learned nature magic, focusing on defensive abilities, walls and such that made it difficult for Yokai to attack her or her team. Way she figured it, if yokai needed to be tired out in order to be expelled, why not focus on being an impenetrable defense?

For several years she served alongside the STF. Her promotion to Platoon Leader came on the back of a very difficult battle-a duel against a futanari Yokai. In her solo matchup against the woman, the Yokai pulled a trick that had been unseen up until now-she made Abigail into a futanari as well, and attacked her 'new' appendage, almost causing Abigail to lose out. Abigail managed to win by wrapping thorny brambles around her right hand and punching the Yokai square in the face, which both (temporarily) blinded the demon and knocked her for a loop. That was enough for Abigail to swing the battle and use her new knowledge of futanari anatomy to expel the Yokai-though both Abigail and the poor possessed woman remained futanari.

Since then, Abigail was promoted to platoon leader, learned ice magic, and has specialized in cases where women are turned futanari and battling futanari Yokai. While there seems to be no long term ill effects of this gender transformation (aside from being rendered completely sterile, but she considers that a blessing since it means no more periods!), there are those among the STF who consider her dangerous or even part Yokai now. While such stigma is difficult to get over, Abigail keeps her chin up and does her duty admirably...while also writing very smutty 'romance' novels that seem almost ripped from the pages of STF incident reports...

(This is a bit of a WIP, but, how do you all think of it?)

Broken

It all looks good so far, but man I'm going to have to revamp Satus. As the leader I have to set an example of having a powerful and legendary Yokai. But again, we will see if there will be enough people to begin. I once three more people chip in their profiles I will making the board and begin commencing the opening ceremony.

Angie

Are there any rules for how our uniforms should look? I kinda have a thing for 'cyberpunk' stuff, which doesn't exactly fit the theme of nature and water, but eh, if I can get away with it, slutty cyberpunk it is!

Broken

No real rules, if you look at the previous characters made by fellow rper's that is the kind you can get if you like. If you want to present me with a couple of pictures through pm I would be happy to help.

Steir

Here's a Yokai who isn't afraid to follow his dreams!

Appearance:
Usually looks like a cute snake-like object about 3-4 feet long. Often accompanied by a random tangle of rope, string, vine or other objects one could easily get tangled up on.
Class: Imp

Name: Motsure
Target: People who cling to other people too much

Magic type: Curse; Duplication
Curse: Entangle - Causes Motsure to shed unusual amounts of objects from its body to its surroundings, leaving a mess. Any human that attempts to pass through the mess gets caught at the part that comes into contact. Tripping into the mess often results in getting completely bound with the random objects in the most embarrassing way possible.

Goals:
Having a beautiful woman caught in his trap and pleasuring her to his satisfaction. He has yet to get his luck, and have been starving for company. He does not have any particular haunt, but favors isolated locations that are out of sight from bystanders. Tends to lure victims into his haunt when on his own, but is smart enough to work together with another Yokai to improve its chances of success.

Broken

Quote from: Steir on March 30, 2016, 06:01:04 PM
Here's a Yokai who isn't afraid to follow his dreams!

Appearance:
Usually looks like a cute snake-like object about 3-4 feet long. Often accompanied by a random tangle of rope, string, vine or other objects one could easily get tangled up on.
Class: Imp

Name: Motsure
Target: People who cling to other people too much

Magic type: Curse; Duplication
Curse: Entangle - Causes Motsure to shed unusual amounts of objects from its body to its surroundings, leaving a mess. Any human that attempts to pass through the mess gets caught at the part that comes into contact. Tripping into the mess often results in getting completely bound with the random objects in the most embarrassing way possible.

Goals:
Having a beautiful woman caught in his trap and pleasuring her to his satisfaction. He has yet to get his luck, and have been starving for company. He does not have any particular haunt, but favors isolated locations that are out of sight from bystanders. Tends to lure victims into his haunt when on his own, but is smart enough to work together with another Yokai to improve its chances of success.

Hah, I love it. My imp could be your imps partner in crime.

Yukina

*Is more eager now that he knows the monsters' genders are up to interpretation* Would I be able to play a character that starts as a civilian, but is eventually recruited after being rescued a couple times?

Angie

Maybe someone would play a monster that can futanize poor defenseless civilians and your girl gets recruited after getting futaized!

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on March 30, 2016, 06:41:52 PM
Maybe someone would play a monster that can futanize poor defenseless civilians and your girl gets recruited after getting futaized!

Wonderful. It'll give a wonderful explanation why her pic is a futa. :)

Angie

I found a pic! Go look at it!

Also, I gave some thoughts to what spells Abigail might have. I'm thinking of 3 nature spells and 2 water ones, does that sound alright for a Platoon leader?

Yukina

Whatever the result is in the end, here's my unlucky citizen. :)

Appearance
Full name: Sakurako Tokito
Outfit: Casual clothing. Commonly seen wearing a pair of jeans and a shirt with some sort of pop culture or anime reference
Weapons: N/A
Background: Sakurako is a common wallflower/shut-in, staying inside and utilizing her degree web design to pay for her rent and all the other nerdy hobbies she loves. Her fears of the outside seem to be irrational paranoia, but she has quite the good reason; whenever she needs to get groceries and do some other thing that requires her to leave her apartment, there always happens to be a yokai attack somewhere on her path from point A to point B....

Broken

Quote from: Jezabelle on March 30, 2016, 06:46:48 PM
I'd be interested in an STF Platoon Leader position.

You got it, good to see you boss.

Also glad to see you guys planning out stuff.

On a side note, I'm looking to add more Yokai classes, anyone got any suggestions?

Jezabelle

Appearance
Full name Jasmine Kaine
Age 22
STF Uniform  As in picture.
Magic  Lightning focused, Ice secondary
Background  Jasmine was recruited into the STF at a young age when she showed a natural aptitude with lightning magic.  Passionate and full of zeal she hates the Yokai and wants nothing more than to destroy them, considering them a menace and a blight upon the world which rightfully belongs to her race.  A human supremacist through-and-through, she considers capitulation or defeat shameful.  A very prideful girl who has always considered herself just a cut above her peers, even if she hides the fact, Jasmine's extreme self faith comes through this air of superiority.  To her the battle with the Yokai is certain to end in a human victory because humans are clearly superior--why?  Because she's one.  She'd never admit her true reasoning, but she has an incredibly egotistical understanding of the world and cannot help but view herself as the pinnacle of everything. 

The only thing more important to Jasmine than taking out the Yokai is getting ahead in the STF, something she'll do most anything to accomplish.

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Drake Valentine

Appearance:
Height:
Human:  5’5”
Yokai: Usually borderline eight feet in height, but can raise himself to ten to twelve feet to intimidate his foes. If he were to stretch out, from tip of tail to head he would most likely be a good thirty-two(or so) feet long.
Weight:
Human: 115 pounds
Yokai: Several tons of muscle.
Class:
Lord
Name:
Kurimuzongādian (Or Kuri for short)
Target:
Young, fiery redheads most often. A wild spirit serves best to manipulate and unleash.
Magic type:
Holy II
Camouflage Sealing:
Unlike many yokai, he has begun to apply the use of Holy to intentionally weaken himself. Such may be seen as blasphemy and a treacherous act, but this is for his safety and continued existence. As a result, his human forms are meek, weak, and extremely fragile; however, at the cost of such his monstrous attributes are completely sealed and shrouded(even from those with detectable abilities.) Naturally he also loses his own demonic capabilities as well, and those that may even been once hypnotized by him will find the effects gradually vanishing. This is a technique he has practiced and perfected to blend in and stalk his prey; also this is something he has used to lure foolish individuals into a trap and to also avoid those that may hunt him. The downfall to this is that it takes time to properly seal his powers as he is sealing every capable magic power of his in doing so. The more powers, the longer it takes. With this power as a factor it takes him a total of nine hours to fully seal his power, every passing hour will lessen the radius in which he can be found. He can instantaneous release all seals at any given time.
Barrier Electing:
By infusing holy magic into objects, he can create a barrier around himself. This is mostly used when going into hibernation as the barrier's true power is to contain his yokai aura while he is performing the necessary meditation to fully seal his powers. It is also to ward away lesser yokai that may seek to disturb him and obviously to shield his presence from humans that may attempt to hunt him.
Plant I
Poison:
Like all serpents he can control how potent it is, either to paralysis effect or fatal.  Though most don’t have to concern themselves in being ‘bitten’ by him.
Dark III
Mass Hypnosis
More effective upon the weaker minded or willed humans and those consumed by his charming eyes often find themselves enslaved by him. Of course such effects aren’t permanent,  the brainwashing can easily be severe at his own demise, his choice releasing the victims from his web, or if the intended targets are capable of escaping his area of influence for an extended period of time(days.) Side effects on the targets can also lead to amnesia, for better or for worse for their encounters with him and keeping his own existence as secretive as possible.  This power still has an ability to dominate lesser yokai and even STF members if their wills or minds waver within his company while gazing in his eyes.
Serpent's Temptation
Not something he likes to use often as it can draw unwanted attention from task force and fellow Yokais he likes to avoid, but he will wield it if forced into a corner. Serpent's temptation is a powerful lure or more so a beacon to draw in any Yokai in a three mile radius to his location. It has a unique, aphrodisiac aura that melds with those of females' pheromones, a scent to drive most yokai wild with a ravaging desire that needs to be fulfilled. Only tentacle and above can generally ignore such an offering feast if they were to choose what is generously being presented to them. Consider this technique his trump card.
Mark of the Beast
An ability that has left many Yokai to have scorn towards him. He has been known to crush and steal the very essence of lesser Yokai who may trespass unwelcome in his territory. What he does with such essence? He infuses it with his own and uses it to poison mortals or lesser creatures, turning them into imps who swear full fealty to him. This technique is something he doesn't use often either, it is a means of situational involvement. Amassing an army draws attention and that is something he avoids at all costs. 
Fire: III
Fire Immunity/Manipulation/Elemental Control:
The use of fire is highly ineffective against him, and if the fire is imbued with something else, only that may have any effect on him. Raw fire itself only empowers him,  he can manipulate it, shape it, and use it to his will.  Beyond that he can generally summon his own flames and is often revere as a powerful fire Yokai.
Strength:
Perhaps his deadliest of natural abilities(second to his control over fire) is the power and damage he can inflict with his body. His massive, serpent’s lower abdomen has captured and crushed many fellow monsters that had entered his territory unwelcome; even should they avoid such a grasp, they still have to deal with a flailing appendage of sheer bulky, flexible muscle, whipping mercilessly at them. He isn’t necessary weak in his upper abdomen either, still his lower body has enough power in it to break down trees, smash through brick walls, and even dent harder components of metal. It wouldn’t come off much of a surprise if he could easily whip a moving vehicle out of his path, without being phased.
Healing
Fire is life, fire is breath, fire is energy. To wield fire is to empower him and to empower him is to heal him. He cannot be healed by the self flames he generates though, only other sources of magic or natural fire will cure him of injuries.
Goals:
N/A

Because listing his real goal will just spoil the game. Keep in mind I play purely villains and it takes away from suspense if writers know what he is really after, even if their characters shouldn't(as that is metagaming) I'm leaving this section unknown to maintain that mysterious nature of what he may be after.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Broken

I believe that is enough characters to get the ball rolling, again I cannot express how grateful I am to such great people, this does not mean the group is closed, but simply that we can begin. Now let me figure out how the hell in going to make these threads.