Some TG abduction and transformation ideas

Started by playfullchick76, February 04, 2017, 06:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

I'm always looking for fresh ones to play out, if any appeal to you, let me know and we can go over some details.

1. Lost while on holiday, i end up going through a bad area of the city, and are stopped by gang members, belonging to a powerfull inner city gang. Taken to the gang leader, he or she turns me into their tg companion, perhaps even their own Harley Quinn, dressing my character as her, keeping his cock locked away, getting him implants.

2. Caught while breaking into the house of one of the college's most influential sorority's, I'm caught in the act, with the sorority voting to keep me as their captive maid, ensuring that no one dares come for me or rescue me, keeping me there to serve them and see to their needs.

3. Caught stealing something from a sex shop, the owner, fed up by recent thefts,enslaves me in his or her shop, keeping me as their newest sales girl, with my characters true gender known only to the owner.

4. Waiting by my stalled car on a quiet highway, a pack of bikers finds me, with the leader deciding to kidnap me and feminize my character to become thier companion, who recently left them.

5. On holiday, I wake up to find myself in an unfamliar apartment, almost completely altered via surgery into a tg star, the result of a bet by two multi billionaires.

6. Winning a large amount of money, I buy myself a big property, hiring a bondage mistress to give me the ultimate experience. Hiring her to essentially own me and control my life for a month, she plans to forever alter me via surgery to become her tg french maid, with all my assets being signed over to her.