Blind Kunoichi: The Ironically Titled Visual Request Thread (M/F, M/F/M)

Started by Divine Tenacity, August 10, 2014, 05:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Divine Tenacity

CURRENT ROLEPLAY STATUS: Seeking new partners! (3/5) | Group Games: (1/2)

If you are reading this, then you have obviously stumbled onto my request thread. Therefore that means you are awesome, and thusly, see something that you may or may not like.

Honestly I rather post up some of the characters and settings that I want to play in here versus my O/O's. That will be receiving a proper cleaning shortly. Insofar as plots go, it all depends on which world we settle on. I am up to dreaming up way too much for my own good to ever write down a proper synopsis for each.

Before going over any of my pairings/ requests, please take a look at my O/O's for a full range of my likes and dislikes as well as posting length, expectations, and the like that I am sure others have stressed here before.

Please PM me if you see something you like (sort of like? maybe a little?) and we can go from there!

Now without further ado, visuals and stuff!

**Fandoms**

For Me to Play
First Row: Left to Right: Hawkgirl, Supergirl, She-Hulk, Fem!Shep, Carol Ferris (Star Sapphire), Storm
Second Row: Left to Right: Wonder Woman, Sheva, Satsuki Kiryuin (Junketsu), Batgirl (Barbara Gordon)

For You to Play
First Row: Left to Right: Iron Fist, Sodam Yat, Batman, Squall Leonhart, Snow Villiers
Second Row: Left to Right: James Vega, Dante, Chris Redfield, Thor Odinson, Captain America

***Original Characters***

The Obsidian Butterfly

Olivia Aguilar
Codename: Violet
Appears to be in her early twenties
Violet hair coloring
Flecked hazel amber eyes. Crimson when her power takes over.
Light mocha skin tone
5"7 | 130 lbs.

Known Details:

[REDACTED]

Miscellaneous Details:

-Diligent when honing her skills. Will spend the first three hours of every morning working out to a vigorous training regiment.
-Tenacious. Does not give up until the job is done.
-Most likely to have hidden offshore assets due to the caliber of her weaponry. Has been known to experiment with new tools/weaponry periodically.
-Likes to listen to music while she kicks ass. Known to go through many pairs of headphones.

Abilities and Skills:

-Adept Pyro-kinetic: Able to manipulate and conjure flames with her mind. Has been known to conjure and control flames with her hands and feet, which is useful in close quarters combat. Can conjure and manipulate flames up to five times her size. Recently discovered the secret to heat manipulation, she is able to superheat her blood or any objects around her as long as she makes contact. Note this takes a considerable toll on her body, larger objects tend to add on additional stress to her mental state.

-Adept Ninjato Wielder: Violet is adept at using the ninjato, or ninja sword. She never keeps one blade for long. Known to communicate with several forge masters to go over new modifications and designs frequently.

-Proficient Kunai/ Shuriken User: Violet realized she liked throwing things at a very young age. Practicing everyday before receiving any formal training. The result is her able to hit her mark from up to 90 yards away. When not on assignments that require a sniper rifle, she utilizes kunai and shuriken to get the job done.

-Firearm Proficiency: Violet is a proficient shot and has been known to wield a pair of semi automatic pistols. Currently using SiG P226 9mm Pistols.

-Proficient Hand to Hand Combatant: Learned martial arts include Ninjutsu, Traditional Jujitsu, and Aikido. Picked up Krav Maga as a hobby.

OC's are also okay within appropriate settings! Please blame, then PM me for the plot bunnies the following images stir!

Settings

Take a look at some of my current plots and cravings!

FANDOMS

-Mass Effect! (FemShep x J.Vega): I mean, how can you NOT love the tension between them? Why not take it to the next level, cross some lines they have previously sworn not to cross? Of course, how could they even begin to manage their own feelings when there is a galaxy constantly in trouble?

-Just A... Thing (StormxThor): This particular plot bunny I want to use canon characters in a canon setting, no exceptions. Why not the biggest fan of movie Thor, I feel like his personality would best be suited for this RP. I would be playing a comic book version of Storm, one long after her divorce from Black Panther. Anywho, Storm discovers she has a particular kink for being spanked after every mission. No idea where it came from or when it manifested, but after a couple of painfully embarrassing incidents trying to fulfill her own desires, the Goddess had no other choice but to seek out the counsel of a peer. After a lengthy discussion with one Thor Odinson, Storm has discovered the one superhero who can help her achieve what she so desperately craved. Sessions have been negotiated, arranged, and started... but can eventually lead to something more, with the right negotiations. How far is she willing to go just for a hand to throttle her bottom?

Untitled (Agent Carolina x Agent New York or Felix | Locus): Okay, so I am a nut for anything Red versus Blue related, especially when it comes to the later seasons of the show. For this RP there can be either two options, the first being exploring Agent Carolina and Agent York's relationship beyond the Freelancer arc. Even though York died, I think bringing him back to figure out what the pair have been up to will be fun and funny to explore.The second option deals with how Carolina and Felix or Locus (from the Chorus arc) went from enemies, to friends, to something more. This one will be a little darker in tone considering the mercenaries are as ruthless as a former Freelancer Agent as twice as much fun to play.

At The Gates of Tartarus (Destiny OC x Destiny OC x [Destiny OC?]): Alright, maybe I am a bit of a Bungie whore but I really like this game! Always had the idea to write my Hunter's story in full, using the lore already known from the game to flesh it out. Currently would like an Awoken or Human Titan or Warlock (or if extremely lucky, both!) to play along with the idea I have in mind. I am currently thinking on expanding more into the Vault of Glass and how it distorts space time, causing ripples and rips through the fabric of space, which can be a really big problem for all in the universe. Another idea can deal with the Rise of Iron dlc and how our Guardians deal with being new Iron Lords and Ladies. Of course both plots will be action heavy with some romance sprinkled in here and there. I swear I will come up with a better synopsis for this later!

Resident Evil: B.S.A.A. Blues [Working Title](Chris Redfield x Sheva Alomar): I know it has been a very, very long time since Resident Evil 5 came out but the Chris and Sheva pairing still remains one of my favorite ships to this day! For this RP, it will be taking place post game when it is time for the partners to split up and go their different ways. Unable to confront her lingering feelings for her partner, Sheva watches Chris walk out of her life forever... or so it seems. Six months later, Sheva receives orders that she is being transferred from the Africa's B.S.A.A. division to their Headquarters in Los Angeles, California, where Chris is rumored to be working. What would happen to the star-crossed lovers once they meet again? Only one way to find out...

OTHER

-Wanna Watch? (OCxOC): This one is pretty basic insofar as a scenario goes. A typical scenario involving a guy and a girl (high school seniors, perhaps?). The girl is no virgin, but also since losing her virginity she has had no interest in having sex again with neither a guy or a girl. She mostly likes to have sex with herself, sometimes with nothing but her imagination, or times with visual aids and toys. She gets it into her head (as embarrassing as the thought is) that she wants someone to watch her, just watch... and maybe watch him in return.

-The Duchess (OCxOC): This shall take place in a slightly fantasized 18th century Europe. My character will be the only daughter and heir of a Duke is known for some radical ideas and customs. One of them being taking a dark-skinned woman to wife. My character is the outcome of their love, being the only mixed race heiress to a Dukedom in history. Needless to say her skin color as well as her mannerisms are quite the topic on everyone's tongue. Your character could be several things. He can either be her intended, another Lord who was roped into marriage by his parents, and hating them for it, thus hating her for being who she is. Or he could be some Prince from a far away land who is quite taken with the lass. However you want to play it. I want something typical romantic with a few flashes of darker themes, but this rp will mostly be light-hearted, as it would follow these two characters and see what sort of crazy hi-jinks and antics they get into.

-Three of Hearts (OCxOCxOC):So... one has been thinking about this particular pairing for a while. It has been in my O/O's for a long time and I never did much to act on it. I want to change that. As far as setting, I am thinking a modern setting would be nice to play in, though futuristic would be pretty awesome as well. We can also experiment with elves or other humanoid creatures as well. It will be a reverse threesome relationship, with TWO men and ONE woman. Some half-baked plot bunnies:

Plot Bunny A 'Edge of Extinction'
(A)They are all paired together to increase the chances of breeding in an infertile world.
Plot Bunny B 'She's Mine!'
(B)Two friends who decide instead of fighting over the girl, they just share her.
Plot Bunny C 'No Escape'
(C)Stuck on an island with no hope or chance of rescue... or so they think.
Plot Bunny D 'Coincidence'
(D) I want to do something along the lines of Samurai Champloo for this plot. Three strangers meeting and going on an epic quest. They fall in love and complete their journey, to which they do not know if they should part or stay together once their task has been completed.
Plot Bunny E 'Triumvirate'/'Trinity'
(E)Superheroes! Inspired by this image!

Not so much in the way of plot yet, these basic ideas can all be fleshed out thoroughly once some interest has sparked. Looking for some pretty special guys who can help fulfill a ninja's request. Inspirational images are on the way!
Image 1 | Image 2 | Image 3
Image 4 | Image 5 | Image 6

SYSTEM GAMES, MUSINGS, and The Like?

-Pathfinder/D&D/etc...: I am a serious newbie when it comes to tabletop/system games. I would love to play any 1x1 campaign you may have in mind sometime in order to get better at it. Greatly appreciated! ^___^

-Male X Male: So... remember all those nommy males in my 'For You to Play' spoiler? Also.. loosely... my image thread? It has been in my mind for a very long while to play something out between some very nommy bishounens. Thing is, I have no experience! Looking for a partner/sometimes mentor to help me break into this field of nommy* slash writing!

*: Jeez, how many times did I use nommy? O.O Inspirational pictures:

Image 1| Image 2
Image 3 | Image 4

**Please keep in mind that this is request thread is an on-going work in progress. More will be added to it as time goes on.**
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Divine Tenacity

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!