Notadrywall's Damp Wall of Dark Desires and Ideas (Looking for Extreme)

Started by Notadrywall, May 04, 2012, 06:07:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Notadrywall

Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen of Elliquiy. Been here for a while now, and I've been having a lot of fun role-playing with people here in that time. Anyway, I figure it might be time to pitch some of my own ideas, and see if anyone else is interested. At the moment, I'm still mostly favouring smut heavy plot lines, especially the more out there and extreme ones. In that vain, I have a few ideas. First though, some notes.

On Content and Themes
I'll be honest, I'm a fan of BDSM, non-con and general pain and suffering. At the moment I'm mostly interested in pushing the envelope in that direction; lots of cruelty, torture and humiliation. Obviously that's not going to appeal to everyone, but if it appeals to you, I'm happy to hear from you. At the moment I'm really wanting to push the envelope on this kind of thing.

On Pairings
My ideas are mostly formulated as MxF with the male being the dom. Ultimately though, that's just because it's what I'm most used to, and what seems to be the most popular combination around here. If people want to, I'm happy to change things up a bit. I'm not interested in doing MxM, but I've got no complaints at all about FxF. I also don't mind playing a female sub.

I have no problem at all with people playing gender's other then their own; in fact, I have quite a desire to play a sub-female at the moment, if anyone's interested.

On Settings
I'm a geek when it comes to settings, I like my sci-fi, my fantasy and my post-apocalypse. In particular, I'm interested in the Warhammer 40k universe; its such a dark setting, I feel like it has a lot of potential of ERP. Other settings of any sought definitely aren't out of the question though.

Ideas:

A Botched Job

A talented assassin is given the job of taking out a high profile target (who's exact nature is open to discussion). It's a tough assignment, but not out of her league. Unfortunately, things go wrong right before she can finish the job and she is forced to fight for her life. She fights well, but goes down eventually. When she wakes up she finds that she is a prisoner of her former target, and he is not a forgiving man. He intends to punish her harshly for trying to kill him, and then keep what's left as his personal sex toy.

The Price of Arrogance

An ambitious sorceress has taken to spending all her time in her hidden workshop. There she studies evil and forbidden magicks, learning how to summon and control demons. She knows that this knowledge can bring her unlimited wealth and power, and as a result, she doesn't consider the danger. Ultimately, she kidnaps a man to use as a host, and begins the ritual to summon her own demon. Unfortunately for her, she makes a few small errors, and while the demon is summoned, it is not bound to obey her. The demon isn't going to be kind to the women who sought to enslave him, and more, he has his own ambitions that she'll help him with, whether she wants to or not.

The Price of Failure

Everyone knows a good villain or dark lord cannot tolerate failure from their lieutenants. Usually a good force choking or a swim in the shark tank is suitable punishment, but if the failed henchmen happens to be an attractive woman, maybe something more elaborate is in order.

Basically, a henchman has failed her master in a big way, maybe by accident, maybe deliberately, unable to go through with his orders. Either way, she's a traitor in his eyes, and he's going to make an example of her.

Best of Friends

Two people, a man and a woman, are traveling with each other, through modern, fantasy, sci-fi or what ever type of world. She is a kind hearted but naive individual, and sees him as her best friend, almost a brother. He is reliable but long suffering companion, and has slowly grown to dislike she for being something of a burden.

One day, their travels take them to a land where sexual slavery is common place. She is appalled at such a thing. He gets some ideas.

A Villain's Fall

Simple idea this one; an villianess is defeated and captured by your standard group of righteous heroes.  They drag her back into town, where she can face some justice.

A Charitable Benefactor

She is a successful spaceship Captain, he is the spoilt son of one of the heads of the company she ships for. He's always wanted to fly, so he has his parent force her to let him be part of his crew. He then promptly causes the next mission to be a stupendous failure, causing her to go into significant personal debt to the company. But not to worry, he has plenty of money, and he helps her pay of her debt by buying her ship... And her, as his slave.

Bounty Hunted

A female outlaw is captured alive by a bounty hunter (who could be either gender, though I envision a woman.) However it's a long journey to turn her into the authorities, and until then it's just the two of them. The bounty hunter has the pretty outlaw under her power, and no one will mind a few cuts and scratches on her. On the other hand, the outlaw might be more cunning then she let's on, and the table may turn.

In the Grim Darkness of the Future...

This is less an idea and more just a general want to use a setting, I don't know how popular the Warhammer 40k setting is, but it seems full of possibility for dark fun. If you know it you probably already have a good idea of the sort of scenarios possible, so let me know.

Orc and Elves
No fleshed out ideas for this yet, but it's enough of a cliche that a  lot people probably have a good idea what I'm thinking; elvish maidens captured by barbarian orc hordes, who see the fragile women as good for only one thing

In the Dungeon
In a tyrannical kingdom, a noble lady is accused of treason against the throne (falsely or otherwise.) Confined to the dungeon, she will be slowly forced to confess, before being publicly tried and convicted.

Pirates Booty
A female naval captain is dispatched to hunt down and bring to justice a notorious and bloodthirsty pirate, possibly one she has met before. The battle that occurs when she finds her is fierce, and it doesn't end quite how she hoped. Now under the control of the very person she was sent to capture, the captain and her crew have a hard future ahead of them. I envision this working on either the high seas or in space ships.

Mutiny!
Related to the one above, a ships crew (be it in space of sea) has become dissatisfied with the captain for whatever reason - maybe she's abusive, maybe she's incompetent, maybe she's just not well liked - and decide she has to go. A general mutiny later and they're masters of their own destinies, but what is to be done with the deposed captain?

Common Cause
This would probably be a fairly short one, basically the idea is that in a fantasy setting, the various races send an ambassador to some UN like body to discuss matters of diplomacy. On one such meeting, they all decide that they have collectively had it up to hear with those stuck up elves, and that everyone would be better off if they were dealt with. They announce this decision by having an interracial gangbang of the elf ambassador.

The Long Walk to Freedom
A captured woman is given her chance for freedom, all she has to do is walk to it; across miles of hostile terrain. 

Righto, more ideas will show up as I have them. If anyone hasn't been scared off, feel from to pm or IM me.

Harmony

Hi there well I am also into the darker more violent scenes for rp. I like the botched job one as well as the Price for failure. If you still are looking your rp desires sound like a perfect fit. I hope to hear from you soon and here is my ons/offs if you care to take a look.  ;D
https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=34150

Notadrywall

Jarod1

Hi there.  I'm interested in playing the summoner in the price of arrogance if that is acceptable.

playfullchick76

You're ideas are interesting. If you're familiar with a book called Retribution falls, or the Black Lung Captain, we could rolelplay something from that verse.

Lavinia

Notadrywall

Notadrywall

Bumped with some new ideas added and some I'm not interested at the moment struck out. I'm also open to idea's from others that fall close to my general O&Os.

Notadrywall

DrusillaJenson

'The Price of Failure' looks interesting if it's still available.
☠ - O/Os|Intro|Do's/Don't's
☠ - Current Active Stories [Updated 9.15.19]
☠ - Pairings/Fandoms/Genre's [Updated 9.15.19]

☠ - POSTING RATE - Once a Week Minimum
☠ - STATUS - LOOKING

Notadrywall

Notadrywall

Notadrywall

Notadrywall

Notadrywall

Bump, and if I have any previous rp's I've accidentally abandoned I'd be happy to talk about restarting them.

Notadrywall

Notadrywall

Notadrywall

Bumping after a fair while absent. Also willing to pick up old RP's I dropped. (Sorry about that btw)

Notadrywall

Notadrywall

Notadrywall

I had an rp going that I was quite enjoying, but the other player unfortunately seems to have disappeared. I don't suppose anyone would be interested in taking over?

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=242976.0

Notadrywall

Notadrywall

Notadrywall

At the moment I've been increasingly interested in trying something involving amputees. Never really done it before, don't know if that appeals to anyone.

Notadrywall

Biles

I'm curious as to whether or not you're interested in dickgirls. Be they futas, shemales, or even femboys.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Notadrywall

They don't interest me overmuch, but I don't mind them in a FutaxF story.

Notadrywall

Bump, with particular shout outs to people who's PMs I might have missed in the last round and people I've had stories with in the past I let die.

Notadrywall

Notadrywall

Tentative bump, only really looking for things that really peak my interest atm.

Angi

Allo, allo~ I have recently come back from inactivity and I was perusing the forums when I found this thread. I am DYING for good D/s roleplay and your ideas are thrilling. I was especially curious in "A Botched Job", "The Price of Arrogance", "The Price of Failure", "Best of Friends" and "A Charitable Benefactor". If you still need someone for any of these I would be more than willing to step up!
My Ons/Offs are here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=12854

Notadrywall

Miroque

Sir,

I would love to play few of your ideas with you, if you have me. Ideas that turn me on, in no particular order:

- Price of Failure
- Pirates Booty (noble lady in sailship, or Space captain in scifi setting)
- In the Dungeon
- Best Fiends (sooo hawt..)
- Orcs and Elves

my O/O can be found here:
My On's and Off's

Notadrywall

Been a way for a while due to real life reasons. Looking to get back into it, with priority to people I had rps with and abandoned, if they're still interested.

Notadrywall

Notadrywall

I'm bumping, but at the moment I'm only looking to play sub roles.

Notadrywall

Notadrywall

Notadrywall

Been absent for a while and trying to get back into things. Open to new rps and if I had one going with anyone that they'd like to continue I'm game for that too.

Notadrywall

Notadrywall

Notadrywall

Bumping, and also looking to restart any incomplete rps I have had going.

Notadrywall

Notadrywall