Monster high (drop by any time!)

Started by Levi, June 16, 2018, 02:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Levi

Quote from: Chreestafer on June 19, 2018, 01:41:19 PM
Hey Levi! :)

If you still have open spots I'd love to create a character.

I'm thinking a teen whom is half angel and half demon.

Still taking characters at this time :)
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Dragongoddess

Quote from: LamentingQuill on June 19, 2018, 02:10:37 PM
You'd be very intriguing to my nephilim, a fellow 'abomination'.
But aren't they all technically 'abominations'?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Dragongoddess on June 19, 2018, 03:13:56 PM
But aren't they all technically 'abominations'?

No, at least not the same way. A nephilim is the product of a union between human and angel, which is forbidden according to the laws of the heaven.

wander

I liked in Demon:the Fallen how Nephilim were frightening horror-things. From memory they got taken to the Underworld to become Ferrymen once the War of the Hosts was over.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: wander on June 19, 2018, 03:18:10 PM
I liked in Demon:the Fallen how Nephilim were frightening horror-things. From memory they got taken to the Underworld to become Ferrymen once the War of the Hosts was over.

Lol, sorry to disappoint you. My character in the works, Lily, is going to be half angel and half human. Not quite belonging to either world and still seeking her place in this confusing world.

She'll have been raised by her angel father, her human mother died in childbirth as a human's body was never built to carry a divine child and the delivery was too much for her. (That bit was borrowed from Supernatural)

Snake

ah so nobody saw the vid link? Huh I guess it doesn't work

jeflint

Hey, just to make sure.

We're all from earth right? Not alternate dimensions or anything?

Cause I was envisioning my character, all though a dragon, is like... Pony sized when compared to other dragons bit where she's from that's gigantic.

I love playing short characters. Her school height would be 4 feet tall.

Jan's General Info, The F-List , On’s & Offs, absenteeism & BB Color Codes

Levi

Quote from: jeflint on June 19, 2018, 04:01:21 PM
Hey, just to make sure.

We're all from earth right? Not alternate dimensions or anything?

Cause I was envisioning my character, all though a dragon, is like... Pony sized when compared to other dragons bit where she's from that's gigantic.

I love playing short characters. Her school height would be 4 feet tall.

All earthlings yes lol.

Quote from: Snake on June 19, 2018, 03:32:55 PM
ah so nobody saw the vid link? Huh I guess it doesn't work

Fraid not!

Snake

Ahh bummer! Oh well.

jeflint

Quote from: Levi on June 19, 2018, 04:25:15 PM
All earthlings yes lol.

A rethink might be needed for my tiny dragon. *Taps chin*

Dragongoddess

Quote from: jeflint on June 19, 2018, 04:51:50 PM
A rethink might be needed for my tiny dragon. *Taps chin*
Why?  You could still make her tiny for her kind like Spike from MLP

Metro Mech

If you are looking for small and dragon like might I recommend a kobold for your interest? Not WoW kobolds though.
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

jeflint

Quote from: Metro Mech on June 19, 2018, 05:21:31 PM
If you are looking for small and dragon like might I recommend a kobold for your interest? Not WoW kobolds though.

Nope, I know what to do. :)

Basically even though I have a shrinking fetish I doubt most people want to interact with a character who is hand sized. ;) My kinks are all about transformations. :P

Nygenn

Even though we're all earthlings I'm sure you can stretch that. After all, there are folk with ties to heaven and hell, different plane's, any fey folk may be tied to Tir Na Nog, there are places like Olympus and Atlantis and Agartha. All of them sorta tied to earth, but not quit on earth.

Levi will have to correct me if I'm wrong though. It's possible I may be thinking too liberal for what she has in mind.

jeflint

Name Teshki Zyreph Rith Thal Ayshar (Translation: Lady Engulfing Doom born of Stars)
Age - Appearance: late teens
Age - Actual: Unknown
Sexual Orientation: Unsure

Demi Human Height: 4’
Draconic Length: 8’
Draconic Height at shoulder: 4’
Human Wing Span: 12’
Draconic Wing Span: 16’
Eye Color: Yellow
Hair Color:  Blonde
Physical Description: In dragon form Rith is a brilliant emerald green dragon with polished ivory colored horns. Her yellow eyes flash in most any light. In her demi human form Rith is a tiny well built woman who always wears clothing that’s ill fitting, either to large or too small.

Breed: Dragon
Role: Student
Job title/Year group: 1st year
Steriotype: Diva/Cheerleader/Swimmer

Personality: "The great and powerful destroyer of worlds! Terrible and mighty… Pay attention to me!" Stomp "I'm important!" Whine "Hey… Down here! Yeah! I'll bite yer ankles off if you don't show me proper-- Hey! No fair, walking away!" Crying "I can't keep up with you giants!"
Strengths: Draconic Abilities: Rith has the standard host of draconic advantages, including limited magical knowledge, enhanced senses, breath weapons, supple armor/scaly skin, claws, fangs, draconic physical attributes such as increased stamina and strength and limited shape shifting into Demi-humans.
Weaknesses: Rith is cold blooded and from a very warm climate so she’s pretty sluggish when the temps start dropping. To low and Rith will look for a warm humid place to sleep it off/hibernate. Rith is amazingly overconfident and often thinks she has no equal in most things. Horder, Rith is a dragon and naturally has collected a great many shiny trinkets and other odds and ends and won’t part with her treasure and often looks for any excuse to add to it.

History Rith was hatched on a tiny island the in Pathalassan ocean in a time before most other creatures could claim the earth as theirs. On her island she was the biggest creature there and ruled over, rats and other small creatures, as a queen. She was used to being waited on hand and foot by her animal subjects but with the first extinction event caused massive upheaval and the temperature changes to her island forced Rith to hibernate or die. Rith slept for uncounted years never changing in her hibernation until her island, now a part of Fiji, became hospitable enough for her to awake from her sleep, with little desire to join the rest of the world she returned to ruling of her tiny island. This wasn’t going to fly with the government of her island and as she lounged in the surf she was collected by facility for a new school. Though most of their language was lost on Rith as they explained she was moving to a new place to rule. Some place that was cold, inhospitable and filled with giants!
Ons Breast Expansion, Breast Envy, Shrinking, assertive partners, B/D, mind control, bimbo transformation, limited vore, penis worship
Off's Bathroom Play, gore, please check because sometimes I’ll so no without really knowing how to write/interact that fetish but it could be something I’d be ok with upon explanation

Player: JEFlint

Chreestafer

Quote from: LamentingQuill on June 19, 2018, 02:10:37 PM
You'd be very intriguing to my nephilim, a fellow 'abomination'.

Something hated by both worlds.

Quote from: wander on June 19, 2018, 02:18:45 PM
I'mmu also playing a fallen angel myself, though there's lots of different things you can do with it I'm sure. *nods*

He really wouldn't be a fallen angel.  Like lamentingQuill just said, more of an abomination.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Dragongoddess

Name Freya Taika Valhalla
Age - Apperance: Late Teens
Age - Actual: Unknown (Older than most monsters)
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Height: (Human Form) 5'4 (Phoenix Form) 3'5
Eye Color: Red
Hair Color: Red
Physical Description: Sorceress Form: Freya's first form is the shape of an athletically toned woman of pale skin and red features.  Her unusual appearance tends to make humans so attracted they tend not to be able to tell that she's not human.  Standing at 5'4, her red hair falls in waves down to slightly below her C-cup breasts.  Her eyes filled with red tend to hold the gaze of anyone who makes eye contact and her eyebrows fall just below a perfectly centered mark of flames on her forehead.
Hybrid Form: When Fae get too emotional, Freya enters a sort of hybrid form.  She can also enter this form just because she wants to.  In this form, she maintains her athletically toned human figure but her eyes go from red to actually being filled with fire emitting smoke out all sides.  Her hair also turns into fire just as long as her hair in her sorceress form and becomes longer the more emotional (especially angry) she is.  The mark of fire also shoots out smoke and in combination with her eyes makes what looks like a mask of smoke over the top half of her face.  Wings made of fire, half her size also shoot out her back and allow her to fly.
Phoenix Form: Her third and final form is that of a phoenix.  Though she is in this form the least, her phoenix form is that of a bird made completely of fire.  In this form, she stands about 3.5 feet tall and at her center, she is a bright orange which becomes darker until becoming red.  At that point the fire continues to darken and the outside of her body becomes purple.

Breed: Sorceress/Phoenix Hybrid
Role: Student
Job title/Year group: 2nd year
Steriotype: Student Council Treasurer/Prefect Captain

Personality: "If you want to play with fire, you're bound to get burned."  Freya is a shy girl who has no sense of time.  Normally, she can be found studying either on schoolwork or for one of her two positions in the school.  However, she is also fire.  She has such a passion about everything she does.  A highly intelligent and fiery spirit with a temper, her wrath is not one you wish to incure.
Hobbies: Who has time for those?
Strengths: All Forms: In all forms, Freya has enhanced agility, endurance, lung capacity, senses, reflexes, and strength.
Sorceress Form: While in her sorceress form, Fae can use some magic without using any words.  Sometimes she does need to use actions or recieve help to do something.  While her magic is not as strong as her father, she is about equal in power to a trained witch or wizard.
Hybrid Form: While in this form, Freya can use much more limited magic but also gains the ability to fly, an enhanced balance, fire manipulation, healing tears, and a regenerative healing factor.
Phoenix Form: While she can no longer use magic, she can now fly much higher and faster.  She has an enhanced balance, healing tears, a regenerative healing factor which heals her even faster than in her hybrid form.  She also has a hollow skeleton, claws which can be retracted, an enhanced bite, fire manipulation (including fire armor, aura, mimicry, and breath), and self-resurrection.
Weaknesses: Freya's biggest weakness is water.  However, her loss of memory each time she has to regenerate also has many downsides.

History As a phoenix/sorcerer hybrid, Freya is immortal.  However, Fae is used to disappearing from the world for about a week as she has to die every few years and it is a process to regenerate.  This length of time is extended because she is a hybrid.  While she has lived a longer time than many of the monsters in the school, compared to other phoenixes, she is still just a baby.  Because of her phoenix ancestry, each lifetime she lives is forgotten upon a new birth though she does maintain traits and knowledge from previous lives.  This time, she has been around for 17 years.  In these 17 years, she has easily passed as human until her emotions took over.  She even got to attend school and make human friends.  When the Monstrum opened, she hadn't been on their radar until a few days before testing.  At this time, a witch in charge of helping with the Friendship Pact had received word of a girl who had parts of her body turned into flames and wings of fire sprout from her back, unscathed.  Upon this report, said witch had tracked down Freya and only just barely managed to get the girl to testing.  It was a good thing she had managed this too, for Freya scored in the top three among everyone who was tested.  Because of such a high score, she was then tested on other abilities and proved proficient in sparring, leadership, and investigation among other things.  For these reasons, she was offered the positions of Student Council Treasurer and Prefect Captain.  While she is grateful the school put so much trust in her, she is also scared that she might fail miserably at both tasks.  However, those who gave her her roles have told her that as long as she doesn't get in her own head, she will do just fine.
Ons Due to her fear of getting too close to someone else, Freya is inexperienced and therefore does not know what she likes.  When she gets experience, she will find she likes monogamy and both gentle and rough.
Off's Though inexperienced, she is turned off to any kind of bathroom play or being dominant

Player: Dragongoddess

Levi

DG is this now complete?

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Levi on June 20, 2018, 10:12:17 AM
DG is this now complete?
Except for weaknesses and personality

Levi

Quote from: Dragongoddess on June 20, 2018, 10:29:58 AM
Except for weaknesses and personality

I was gonna ask you about weakness...totally missed the space by personality.....wow it's been a long day lol

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Levi on June 20, 2018, 10:33:55 AM
I was gonna ask you about weakness...totally missed the space by personality.....wow it's been a long day lol
lol don't worry.  I had just hit a point where my brain was done so I knew I'd have to come back to it

Levi

Quote from: Dragongoddess on June 20, 2018, 10:41:06 AM
lol don't worry.  I had just hit a point where my brain was done so I knew I'd have to come back to it

Just to add to the torture after a quick chat with the others I've added likes and hobbies to the Cs sheet.

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Levi on June 20, 2018, 11:35:21 AM
Just to add to the torture after a quick chat with the others I've added likes and hobbies to the Cs sheet.
Fuck...make it even more difficult for Andi and Freya to get written up, why don't ya?  lol

Levi

Quote from: Dragongoddess on June 20, 2018, 11:53:23 AM
Fuck...make it even more difficult for Andi and Freya to get written up, why don't ya?  lol

Mwahaha

LamentingQuill

Is there a character count per person cap?