Fandom rp [HP]

Started by WittyShrew, May 05, 2010, 04:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WittyShrew

I'm mostly looking to rp Regulus Black or Severus Snape or Rodolphus Lestrange BUT I can also manage Lucius Malfoy (only paired with Narcissa), Draco Malfoy (convince me), Lily Evans (only paired with Severus), Luna Lovegood (Either paired with Draco or Rookwood or Dolohov), and Albus Severus Potter. I'm wary of playing females at the moment but give me an excellent plot and I may just comply.

I can rp with OCs but I don't play them myself UNLESS someone else is playing Snape, then I WILL do an OC. I can do either het or slash. I can do with or without romance or sexual relations. I really don't care. I just wanna rp. I also like to remain true to the characters as much as I can. =P

I also have an appreciation for bizarre/obscure pairings and minor characters. I can handle incest but it isn't a fave of mine.

If you're interested, lemme know.

Thanks.

Wolfy

I'd be interested..:P

I had an RP that never went anywhere that was about the love between a Gryffindor and Slytherin...

The two were Head Boy and Head Girl, and started off as rivals/enemies first, but you know how things change...:P They warm up to each other and eventually start using the room of requirement for dates and..other things, as well as the prefect Bathroom. They also have to keep their love hidden because you know, Rival houses and all that.

WittyShrew

Considering the men I rp in HP are pretty much all Slytherins and true Gryffindor haters, dunno how it'd work. =/ And I don't rp OCs myself but I have no problem working with them provided that it all makes sense.

Wolfy

Well, I have always had a secret thing for Luna...Especially movie Luna..her actress is lovely...

WittyShrew

Luna's an interesting one. I always wanted to see her with Malfoy because their kids would come out so pretty. Oh well.

FlaminGlory

I would like to roleplay with you. If you don't have anyone?

WittyShrew

I don't at the moment. What interested you? (:

FlaminGlory

I was thinking that my character and Draco haven't been on the best of terms as they more rivals then anything else and being in the same house doesn't help matters. One the first day they are forced to be potion partners and it seemed that every class they end up being partners in. Spending so much time with each other, they slowly start to fall for each other.

Skyara Snow

I have more of a silly ish idea... But it involves Draco. I can tweak the idea though.

rockstar217

I've always wanted to do something with Regalus when he was out searching for the horcruxes, but have never been able to think up a logical plot or find someone to play him.  I can't imagine him as having many friends, but have always thought that he would likely have become close to at least one person [male or female, really, but female would be more fun to RP, I think] who would be there to help him out along the journey and keep him calmed down when the quest gets frustrating. 

Interested?  [or, if you're not... If anyone else reading is, let me know?]
Ideas / Cravings  ;;  Ons and Offs  ;;  Current Games  ;; A/A Thread  
[complete rehaul of all threads 15 november 2018]

WittyShrew

Quote from: rockstar217 on May 06, 2010, 12:09:24 AM
I've always wanted to do something with Regalus when he was out searching for the horcruxes, but have never been able to think up a logical plot or find someone to play him.  I can't imagine him as having many friends, but have always thought that he would likely have become close to at least one person [male or female, really, but female would be more fun to RP, I think] who would be there to help him out along the journey and keep him calmed down when the quest gets frustrating. 

Interested?  [or, if you're not... If anyone else reading is, let me know?]
THIS. AAAAH. Anything to play Regulus.