How to get this sig to look like it should?

Started by DominantPoet, June 09, 2015, 10:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DominantPoet

My signature, as you can see, is a tad messed up.

What I want is for the roses to be on opposite ends, level with one another, with the right image flipped horizontally as it was uploaded. I would also like the text for the links to be centered as well.

For whatever reason, it keeps flipping and putting it down a level like it looks in my sig right now.

I've tried reading the tutorials and following them, but I can't for the life of me figure out the coding to get it to work properly.

The images are two separate ones, and I've seen sigs with an image flipped around on the other side like that before.

I have the float tags on each of the images, and I took the center tags off the text to see if it would fix it, which it did not.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Oniya

I think what you might want to do is put the three sections (left rose, text, and right rose) in as three cells of a table.  I'm no expert in graphical sigs, but that's what my instincts are suggesting would work.

So:

[table][tr][td][left][img code for left rose][/left][/td][td][center]text line one
text line 2
text line 3
text line 4[/center][/td][td][right][img code for right rose][/right][/td][/tr][/table]
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

DominantPoet

That got it leveled at least :)

I still can't figure out why the right image keeps flipping itself back horizontally, the image on my computer is flipped properly through paint and all even and saved as a separate file. Makes no sense why it keeps flipping it around like that.

Now I just have to figure out how to get it spaced out more there :)