One-on-Ones Ideas

Started by MagicalPen, February 02, 2006, 07:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Well, seems the two people i have been posting with are on some form of Hiatus, which leaves my poor body with out any writing partners save one. So here is my invitation - feel free to add to my ideas or add to them if you are interested. Some of them i am just playing around with too. Of course, i'd play the male character(s)...and the plots etc can be elaborated on. These are just some basic ideas.

1. A few HighSchool (or College-aged) football players are getting ready to shower when the Captain of the Cheerleader Squad comes in...  :o

2. A shy, young senior in HS is supposed to meet his friend at his friends home. He arrives late, misses his friend, but his friends Mother is there and needs help (of some sort, not entirely sure) one thing leads to the next.

3. Fantasy: A Minotaur hunts a Maiden through the forest.

4. Fantasy: The King is seduced by a rivals Daughter.
4.5 Modern variation: A Father is seduced by a Daughters friend

5. Fantasy/Modern: A store-owner is forced to run a brothel, and has to try out the new girls as they arrive for his boss.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Faolan

Aws long as you don't have a problem with the female perspective being written by a dude then I'd be happy to collaborate with you.

I like  Scenarios 3, 4, 4.5 and 5 any one of those would be fun.

Elvi

I'm up for any as long as it's not the minator, doesn't work for me.
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

MagicalPen

My computer is acting strangely low today, so dont be suprised if i am not around a lot.

Falon - I could be OK with that. What to try 4 or 4.5?

Elvi - Perfectly fine with me too. How about...2?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Elvi

What?
And actually play someone my age??
Ok then.....*grins*

Faolan

sounds fun. Hard for me to decide whether I want to be a princess or a cheerleader.  <grin> got a preference?

Elvi

MagicalPen

Depends...if you want multiple guys going at you, then cheerleader, otherwise Princess.

Elvi - i'll try and start a thread later today. Which genre should i post it under?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Elvi

Midtones?
Heavy normal?
It depends what this terrible young man is going to do to this innocent mature woman....

MagicalPen

Its the other way around   ;)

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Elvi

*Laughs*
Somehow I thought it would be.....

MagicalPen

So the real question is...what is she going to do to him?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Elvi

Well that depends........y'know what these older women are like......we'll just have to see won't we?
Probably wash the car or clean the patio furniture......*sniggers*

MagicalPen

Either sounds good to me...

I'll set one up in midtones i suppose with a description of...Charlie.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Faolan

Well I could do either. How would you go about giving the cheerleader a gangbang if she sets out to seduce her best friends father? On the other hand would my princess be visiting the King or would the King be a visitor to her father's castle? So many choices... hehehe.

Let's do the princess/King one. Do you want to do the thread intro?

MagicalPen

You can do the intro, so you can pick who is visiting who.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

If anyone is looking for a Male-Character for a game, let me know. I find myself with more time that i know what to do with on a MWF so am, well, pretty bored. Maybe i will post some new/more ideas for games i am interested in in a little bit.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Ok. So here are some new ideas. Respond to this or PM me if interested. Keep in mind i'll be playing the male figures.

1. Mistress/Servant: Medieval/Fantasy setting. Sam Galpin is in the Auction House of a Slave pens and is being auctioned off. 18 years of Age, he is rather resistant to being broken in. Captured from a farming village during a raid, he used to be a very able farmhand. Manual labor leaves him tanned and toned. Being sold off (to a Mistress) for a resonable price by the Half-Orc Slave Master, Durak. Willing to get rid of such a fiesty slave. No major-blood letting, house rules etc. Willing to try a more bondage-setting.

2. Witch/Creation: Medieval/Fantasy setting. A Witch (female magic user) uses the Dark Arts in her tower. She tries to summon some form of creature, but everything turns out wrong. Instead, a large Demon is summoned and he turns on her, resistant to magic and having spent the last 3,000 years in captivity (of a sorts). Looking to wreck some havoc, but first satisfy his horny nature which has been suppressed for the past 3,000 years.

3. Father/Daughter's Friend. Medieval/Fantasy/or Modern Setting. The father is a single parent having divorced his wife years ago. His daughters 18 year old friend has had a crush on him for years, and they are both finally in a situation where she tries to seduce him. This story line needs to be sorted out before anything official.

4. Gangbang: Medieval/Fantasy/or Modern Setting: This one is also very open as far as setting goes. Either case, a group of 2 - 5 males isolate a group of 1 - 2 females (potential to have more then just a 1 on 1 in this one i think) in whichever setting, for whatever reason...gangbang/orgy insues after subjugation/willingness of the girls.

I think thats all i can think of for now. So PM me or respond to this with your thoughts/suggestions.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Faolan

I posted the thread for the Princess/King thread you can find it here

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=3931.0