8th level pathfinder game (Full)

Started by ulthakptah, April 07, 2011, 12:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yorubi

Quote from: NicciKotor on April 09, 2011, 03:02:40 PM
Nah whips would be more then enough, since you can use them from a distance. No reason to get within groping distance with perverts like him!
True true! *nods in agreement*

ulthakptah

He is wearing a +2 mithral chain shirt. You whips can only hurt him if you take his clothes off.

NicciKotor

It is the symbolic nature of getting whipped by a bunch of girls in front of complete strangers. Just to keep him in line.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Elven Sex Goddess

Just don't slip the catnip under his pants.   

Yorubi

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on April 09, 2011, 05:28:55 PM
Just don't slip the catnip under his pants.   
*Shakes her head* You cave away your weakness! Now we will need to make sure and watch out he doesn't go trying that.

ulthakptah

He is a ranger. With all those ranks in survival and knowledge nature he would have no problem finding some.

Callie, hows that sheet coming along?

Laughing Hyena

Hey you ladies are the one eyeing me up like a piece of meat! Like a walking toy for your amusement! So telling me to keep my hands off you is an oxymoron when your the ones up to those antics with your whips and paddles! You're just looking for an excuse to get me naked! And I swear if I hear anything about a nice boat I'm running in the opposite direction!

>_<

Oh and on a side note ulth, what thread shall we be located in and when does the fun begin?

And very nice character Elven. She looks awesome.

NicciKotor

Looks like it will be 2 guys 3 gals in this, so you are off the hook for the time being.

Yorubi

Pfft I get no comment for my character? Tisk! *sticks tongue out at Hyena*  I'm innocent and you know it. XD

NicciKotor

Quote from: Yorubi on April 09, 2011, 07:04:50 PM
Pfft I get no comment for my character? Tisk! *sticks tongue out at Hyena*  I'm innocent and you know it. XD

Yeah, same here. Dressing like a bunny slut does not make me a bunny slut! It is just a coincidence!

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: ulthakptah on April 09, 2011, 05:43:42 PM
He is a ranger. With all those ranks in survival and knowledge nature he would have no problem finding some.

Callie, hows that sheet coming along?

Callie is mostly done, rogue/wiz/arcane trickster. Think I'll stick with the look from runes game

ulthakptah

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 09, 2011, 06:45:33 PM
Hey you ladies are the one eyeing me up like a piece of meat! Like a walking toy for your amusement! So telling me to keep my hands off you is an oxymoron when your the ones up to those antics with your whips and paddles! You're just looking for an excuse to get me naked! And I swear if I hear anything about a nice boat I'm running in the opposite direction!

>_<
Do you need an adult? Nah, I'm sure you could take couple of girls if you wanted. Just in case you should buy a rape signal whistle
Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 09, 2011, 06:45:33 PM
Oh and on a side note ulth, what thread shall we be located in and when does the fun begin?

And very nice character Elven. She looks awesome.
I'll start the game once Callie has posted a sheet.
Quote from: Yorubi on April 09, 2011, 07:04:50 PM
Quote from: NicciKotor on April 09, 2011, 07:05:31 PM
Yeah, same here. Dressing like a bunny slut does not make me a bunny slut! It is just a coincidence!
Yeah, right, sure, the two of you are so innocent, and not sex crazed harpies.

Elven Sex Goddess

Callie Del Noire

I'll put a rough up as soon as I eat this bison and get home   

Yorubi

Nyah! I am innocent and you know it! Meany! *Nuzzles with Nicci* 

Can't wait to see your profile Callie :)

Callie Del Noire

Thinking of using the same backstory from the game too.  Cursed noble making do.

NicciKotor

Quote from: Yorubi on April 09, 2011, 07:26:04 PM
Nyah! I am innocent and you know it! Meany! *Nuzzles with Nicci* 

Can't wait to see your profile Callie :)

*nuzzles back* Oh I'm sure we can get some proper respect and admiration some where else. Like that seedy bar down the street. That is just perfect!

Laughing Hyena

*Sigh* Fine I'll make sure you two have proper protection... No not in that way before you get your head in the gutter.

Yorubi

Quote from: NicciKotor on April 09, 2011, 07:43:12 PM
*nuzzles back* Oh I'm sure we can get some proper respect and admiration some where else. Like that seedy bar down the street. That is just perfect!
*Blinks curiously* You mean that place down by the bad part of town, near where all those kidnappings take place? Yay lets go! ^^

Callie Del Noire

Name: Callie Del Noire
Race: Tiefling 
Class:Rogue 3/Wizard 3 (Favored Class)/Arcane Trickster 2

Born to a lesser noble family that was more merchant than noble, Callic grew up with little or no guidance on how to live his life and would most likely have gotten into more trouble on his own. His mother was charmed by a suave man by the name of Timmon Greylace who offered to take him as a 'squire' and make a gentleman of him. Greylace turned out to be a bigger scoundrel than he had been.
Just a lot more witless than Callic, who spent more than his fair share of time bailing the man out of trouble. Husbands, fathers, and many other male relations wanted the man dead for all sorts of reasons. Mostly dealing with his way making with various female relations. He learned to lie, cheat, bribe and find a man with the right set of keys when needed.
Till the night Timmon drew the ire of one mage over the discovery that his daughter was with child and Timmon was the father. A miscast curse due to a mispronounced word in the spell mixed with using a bit of Callic's blood sent the curse screaming towards the hapless boy. Who woke up to discover the miscast magics had awoken a long sleeping blood heritage of his mother's side of the family. The heritage of a succubi in her family line.

CG Medium Outsider (Native)
Init +5; Senses Darkvision (60 feet); Perception +14
--------------------
DEFENSE
--------------------
AC 20, touch 16, flat-footed 15. . (+3 armor, +5 Dex, +1 natural, +1 deflection)
hp 56 (3d8+5d6+16)
Fort +5, Ref +10, Will +6
Defensive Abilities Evasion, Trap Sense +1; Resist cold 5, electricity 5, fire 5
--------------------
OFFENSE
--------------------
Spd 30 ft.
Melee +1 Dagger +10 (1d4+2/19-20/x2) and
. . +1 Rapier +10 (1d6+2/18-20/x2) and
. . Unarmed Strike +9 (1d3+1/20/x2)
Ranged Shortbow, Composite (Str +0) +9 (1d6/20/x3)
Special Attacks Sneak Attack +3d6
Spell-Like Abilities Darkness (1/day)
Wizard Spells Known (CL 5, 5 melee touch, 9 ranged touch):
3 (2/day) Haste (DC 18), Lightning Bolt (DC 18), Hydraulic Torrent
2 (3/day) Invisibility, Invisibility, Spider Climb, Burning Gaze (DC 17)
1 (5/day) Magic Missile, Magic Missile, Magic Missile, Disguise Self, Jump, Vanish
0 (at will) Detect Magic, Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation (DC 15)
--------------------
STATISTICS
--------------------
Str 12, Dex 20, Con 14, Int 20, Wis 12, Cha 13
Base Atk +4; CMB +5; CMD 21
Feats Alertness, Arcane Armor Training, Combat Casting, Rogue Weapon Proficiencies, Scribe Scroll, Stealthy, Weapon Finesse, Wizard Weapon Proficiencies
Skills Acrobatics +21, Appraise +9, Bluff +3, Climb +12, Disable Device +17, Disguise +10, Escape Artist +21, Knowledge: Arcana +12, Knowledge: History +10, Knowledge: Local +10, Knowledge: Nobility +10, Linguistics +9, Perception +14, Profession: Gambler +6, Sense Motive +11, Sleight of Hand +10, Spellcraft +16, Stealth +25
Languages Abyssal, Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Goblin, Infernal, Orc
SQ Bonded Object: Ring of Protection, +1 (1/day) (Sp), Conjuration, Evocation, Force Missile (8/day) (Sp), Intense Spells +1 (Su), Ioun Torch, Key of Lock Jamming, Necromancy, Ranged Legerdemain (Su), Ring of Jumping, Trapfinding +1
Combat Gear +1 Shadow, Slick Leather, +1 Rapier, +1 Dagger, Shortbow, Composite (Str +0), Arrows (20), Arrows, Blunt (20), Arrows, Whistling (20); Other Gear Amulet of Natural Armor +1, Bedroll, Blanket, winter, Boots of Elvenkind, Cloak of Elvenkind, Courtier's outfit, Dust of Tracelessness, Dust of Tracelessness, Dust of Tracelessness, Efficient Quiver (62 @ 12 lbs), Entertainer's outfit, Everburning torch, Explorer's outfit, Flint and steel, Handy Haversack (35 @ 76 lbs), Hat of Disguise, Ink (1 oz. vial, black) (4), Inkpen, Ioun Torch, Key of Lock Jamming, Potion of Cure Light Wounds (6), Potion of Cure Moderate Wounds (2), Pouch, belt (2 @ 2 lbs), Pouch, belt (empty), Rations, trail (per day) (20), Ring of Jumping, Ring of Protection, +1, Rope, silk (50 ft.), Scroll: Hypnotism, Comprehend Languages, Comprehend Languages, Identify, Identify, Hold Portal, Expe, Sealing wax, Spellbook, wizard's (blank), Tent, Small, Thieves' tools, masterwork, Travelling Spellbook (blank)
--------------------
SPECIAL ABILITIES
--------------------
Arcane Armor Training Swift action: -10% arcane spell failure due to armor.
Bonded Object: Ring of Protection, +1 (1/day) (Sp) DC 20 + spell level to cast spells without the bonded object. Once per day, you can cast any spell in your spellbook for free.
Combat Casting +4 to Concentration checks to cast while on the defensive.
Conjuration You must spend 2 slots to cast spells from the Conjuration school.
Damage Resistance, Cold (5) You have the specified Damage Resistance against Cold attacks.
Damage Resistance, Electricity (5) You have the specified Damage Resistance against Electricity attacks.
Damage Resistance, Fire (5) You have the specified Damage Resistance against Fire attacks.
Darkness (1/day) (Sp) Darkness once per day.
Darkvision (60 feet) You can see in the dark (black and white vision only).
Evasion (Ex) If you succeed at a Reflex save for half damage, you take none instead.
Evocation Evokers revel in the raw power of magic, and can use it to create and destroy with shocking ease.
Force Missile (8/day) (Sp) Magic Missile hits for 1d4+1
Intense Spells +1 (Su) + 1/2 wizard level to spell damage (minimum +1).
Ioun Torch This item is merely a burned out, dull gray ioun stone with a continual flame spell cast upon it. It retains the ability to float and orbit, and allows the bearer to carry light and still have his hands free. It may be in any crystalline shape common to ioun stones (ellipsoid, prism, sphere, and so on).

Construction
Requirements Craft Wondrous Item, continual flame, creator must be 12th level; Cost 62 gp, 5 sp
Key of Lock Jamming This ornate brass key automatically reshapes itself to fit any standard keyhole (generally those in doors scaled for use by Small or Medium creatures, not deliberately oversized locks like the main door to a dwarven fortress). Once placed inside a lock, the key merges with the lock and fills up all open spaces within it, creating a solid piece of metal and making it impossible to unlock it, even with magic. While securing the lock, the key strengthens its materials, adding +2 to the lock’s hardness, 8 to its hit points, and +5 to its Break DC. Touching the key and speaking the command word causes it the key to disintegrate, leaving the lock intact and rendering the mechanism operable again.

Construction
Requirements Craft Wondrous Item, hold portal; Cost 200 gp
Necromancy You must spend 2 slots to cast spells from the Necromancy school.
Ranged Legerdemain (Su) Disable Device, Sleight of Hand from 30 feet away.
Ring of Jumping This ring continually allows the wearer to leap about, providing a +5 competence bonus on all his Jump checks.

Faint transmutation; CL 2nd; Forge Ring, creator must have 5 ranks in the Jump skill; Price 2,500 gp.
Sneak Attack +3d6 +3d6 damage if you flank your target or your target is flat-footed.
Trap Sense +1 (Ex) +1 bonus on reflex saves and AC against traps.
Trapfinding +1 +1 to find or disable traps.

Created With Hero Lab® - try it for free at http://www.wolflair.com!

Laughing Hyena

And now its four on one. Technically anyway. Nice characters everyone. This is shaping up to be good.

Yorubi

Unless we all decide to be lesbian on you. Poor guy watching and not able to join in on such action.  ;D Nice sheet Callie

Elven Sex Goddess

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 09, 2011, 08:51:56 PM
And now its four on one. Technically anyway. Nice characters everyone. This is shaping up to be good.

Sorry only other mostly made up toon I had was a Dwarven fighter..

ulthakptah