Rio's wants and cravings, come play with this Kitty! (M for M or F)

Started by Rio Kitty, February 01, 2013, 07:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rio Kitty

Good evening everyone and thank you for finding your way into my wants thread.  I would like to start off by giving some ground rules.  Right now I am interested in doing pretty much any gender pairing that comes along with a good storyline.  I am bisexual in real life and that does translate into my stories as well.  I can play male or female and can be paired with either, not to mention any other combination of the two.  Basically what I am saying is that gender is irrelevant. 

As for the nature of most of my characters, that is normally submissive.  I have the ability to play dominant but if you are looking for someone to beat and destroy your character, it is probably a good idea that you look elsewhere.  My favorite types of stories are those that contain plot as well as sex.  If the plot does call for lots and lots of smut or sex right away, I am all for that.  But please, there needs to be a reason for it unless we agree to something else beforehand.  Also I am very much opposed to other people controlling my characters for important events as well as skipping ahead long periods of time without talking to me first.  It’s not that it cannot be included, just please ask first.  I will do the same.  Finally there is the section of things that I will never do.  There is no chance that you will ever convince me to do anything that involves Vore, bathroom stuff, or anything involving garbage.  Most everything else is up for discussion either before or during the roleplay.  Anything beyond that, please feel free to PM me with question.

Now then, on to the fun parts and the reason that you are here.  The Stories…..

Universes and Fandoms:
Bleach
Naruto
FullMetal Alchemist
Skyrim
Resident Evil
Gundams
DC Universe
Power Rangers <3 Craving
Furry!!! <3 Craving
Pokemon !!!!CRAVING!!!!

Plots and Ramblings:

Fantasy and Medieval Times

Taming the Dragon

Kyro is a half dragon, half human hybrid.  Having been shunned and outcast by the dragon people that he turned to after his human mother died from natural causes just a few weeks after his 64th birth day.  Having wandered the world for 39 years, he has lost sight of anything or making any true connection with anything or anyone.  He is often very quiet, reserved and even considered timid around other people especially anyone that views him in a romantic or erotic light.  Stopping in towns as he passes through them, doing odd jobs for traveling money and perhaps laying with a woman or two if the opportunity presented itself, that is what constituted his life now.   To put it short, he has lost his purpose.  How will you help this dragon and set him on his way again?

Ideally my partner for this story will be a strong and dominant type as that is the type of partner that he is drawn to.  Also Kyro is not interested in men, a bi product of having a horrible father.  This story could take many turns but I have a few ideas for a starting point.  All of which are up for discussion

Formless Demon

Kallen is a rather strange demon and one that raises questions even within his own demonic hoard.  His form is completely black with the exception of his eyes and white teeth; even his hair is jet black.  However that is not what makes him stand out from the crowd.  He has the ability to change his body and form to suit any shape that he needed it to be.  It makes him quite the efficient assassin and tracker since he can easily blend into any dark corner that he needed to as well as giving him the ability to morph into whatever he needed. 

I don’t unfortunately have much of a story worked out right now for Kallen, I am however very interested in playing him.  Kallen is genderless and normally does not have genitals until he feels the need to have them.  That would mean that he could have either set, male or female or if the situation called for it, multiples.  However since he is usually aggressive in nature, people address him in the masculine sense. He is generally the aggressive type and only really submissive for his King Drake.  Drake is also available to be part of the story.

Magic....with a price

I would play a magic user, a female to be exact.  She has limitless magical ability and can cast a spell to do just about anything, but there is of course a cost to that.  Simply magic is easy, sparks, levitation, and even some ice magic is available to her almost all the time.  However anything beyond that requires her to store up some energy.  How does she get that energy you ask?  That is easy....sex.  The story that I came up for this character is listed below but I am open to other ideas if you have them.

Selena was a prodigy at the Magic College, someone that seemed to have limitless potential and the ability to do just about anything.  That was of course until she discovered that her magical prowess was linked specifically to the amount of sex that she was having at any specific time.  While others could train themselves to do new spells and get stronger, no matter how hard she tried only sexual stimulation could drive her powers to new heights.  It caused her to leave the college and have an almost completely secluded life.  Her seclusion was due to her one and only indiscretion in which she slept with a young man from the local tavern.  The result nearly destroyed the entire town as well as her partner. 

After so long in seclusion and her natural urges being compounded by her want to get stronger, lustful and extremely dirty thoughts now fill her mind nearly all the time.  However she has learned to deal with them and suppress them completely.   However a cure for her condition has become known to her and she wants nothing else but to acquire this magical item.  The only problem is that it resides at the bottom of a terrible dungeon that will not only require an adventurer's touch but a good amount of magic as well.  That means that not only does Selena need to win the trust of someone strong but she also needs to keep her secret to herself as well as get them to commit these primal and lusty ideas that she needs of them....

Modern or Timeless Stories

Incestual Pairings<3 Craving   

Just as the title would suggest, this is my Incest story.    The original idea that I had calls for my partner to play 2 characters but it can certainly work with just one.  It just won’t be as fun ;)  It also works best in my head for your character(s) to be female.  I can be talked into males if you are persuasive enough.  My character would play the younger sibling of your character(s).  Your characters would ideally be two older twins to my character, if not twins just older or my older sister and a friend.  My character would be just starting to go through the stages where sex becomes a big part of their life.  The story would start out innocently enough whereas the older sisters have decided to really tease their younger brother or sister.  It would start out with skimpy clothing and inappropriate touching or cuddling until one or both of your characters goes a bit too far and does something very naughty of which is your choice. 

This story also has many different ways that it could go.  It could go the basic route where the three of them are simply trying to hide if from their parents, that aspect is something I want to incorporate anyways or we could throw something more in.  Perhaps maybe either of our characters already has a significant other that they wish to hang on to or the siblings all start to get too addicted to each other and their play starts to become far too public.

Go Go Power Rangers

Well the new season of Power Rangers debuted today and though I am sure that they won't go down these roads on the actual television show, the character interactions gave me some ideas that i would like to try out in a story.  One of the new females gave off a vaguely lesbian vibe to her while the other had that ever so oblivious to the rest of the world feel to her.  For the boys there was the over confident leader, the geeky nerd, and of course the love sick guy as well.  With that in mind, I figured that we could take a somewhat more adult look at this universe.  We could work with pretty much any past version of the power rangers that you might like or come up with a completely new version.  We could even get crazy and make a furry version if we so choose.  I am open to anything, though it will likely mean that we will both need to play multiple characters.

Pokemon Idea 1

With my submissive side, I am always looking to play a pokemon to serve a good master.  For this idea I am looking to a pokemon of either gender, depending on your preference, that has an overwhelming drive to make their trainer into the best trainer that they can be in all facets of their life.  That would include becoming a strong pokemon for their glory as well as doing all they can to help in their personal life.  In that facet, perhaps you could play a type of character that is unsure of themselves or timid around the opposite sex and it takes the acceptance and desire of their most loyal friend to show them that they are alright.  If we go a bit more long term, there could be a jealousy aspect when your character meets someone.  All of which is open to discussion between me and my new partner.

Pokemon Idea 2

This idea is a bit more on the smutty side than I usually put forth but its something that really seems fun to me so screw it.  In this one I would play a pokemon of either gender that is a bit more unruly and unwilling to submit on most occasions.  Think Charizard from season 1.  You would recognize the need to have such a powerful pokemon on your team, but you just can't understand why I won't warm up to you and listen.  Whenever we stop and take a break from my travels, I seem to disappear for long periods of time.  One day when you come to find me, you find that I am physically engaged with one or more other pokemon, either wild or possibly taking another one of yours off to have fun with.  It turns out that I don't listen to you because my pokemon is a nymphomaniac and sex is all the he/she thinks about.  After some time you come to realize that and then have to wrestle with the moral dilemma of sleeping with your pokemon to get them under control.  Will you make the ultimate taboo or will you give up on a powerful ally?
Kitty's O/O:  Here

Kitten's requests: 1, 2

Rio Kitty

Rio Kitty