Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Well, right now, her place is in the trunk. -smirk-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Seara

JerichoMyers

Oh you wait, when she escapes she'll force us into slavery and rule the thread with an iron fist. If you watched Star Wars you'll know. They didn't enslave but you get the gist.

abandoneddolly

JerichoMyers

I have a question, why does every have some sort of obsession over bondage; it seems very weird and awkward, to me at least.

Harley Quinn

No one forces me into anything I don't want to be forced into.  -did that even make any sense?-  So I'm not too worried.  Excuse me a moment...

-rips the win from Seara's hand and takes it back with her-

Anyway, as I was saying, it's not a concern of mine.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

abandoneddolly

Quote from: JerichoMyers on August 09, 2010, 12:24:33 PM
I have a question, why does every have some sort of obsession over bondage; it seems very weird and awkward, to me at least.

its not something that can be explained in a pg 13way easily. It just feels goood.  :-)

JerichoMyers

I'm not following. Some one choking you on a leash, whipping you, restraining you in a gimp suit.... Really? That feels good..... The world confuses me.

abandoneddolly

pain is pleasure and have you ever had the sweet sicking feeling that something was gooing to   happen but you had no control over it?

Harley Quinn

I don't know about any of that stuff, I'm innocent.
Ons/Offs - Absences

abandoneddolly

JerichoMyers

Pain is painful and as for that little feeling, I'd rather try and run away. How is that feeling sweet? And I never had that feeling and don't really think I want it.
Harley, you LIE!! I seen what you and Dolly do when no one is around.

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

abandoneddolly

-stteals a kiss and the win-

I was told I had my hate and lust wires cross that might have somrthing to do with it. -shrugs- everyone has thier own kinks

Harley Quinn

You haven't seen anything, because I am innocent.  Ask anyone.  Well, ask the females, they know.

-takes win-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Amelita

I'm innocent too. Mhmm.  ::)

takes win back.

Hey ladies, you should stop by my house sometime. *chuckles* No, Harley, I'm not hitting on you again. I do like good company and somehow it's been only guys who venture out there. Until today, that is...

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

abandoneddolly

I really ought to been a while sice I got to taste your sweetness

Harley Quinn

There's too much evidence to prove you're not innocent, Amelia.  :P  But I am!

-takes win-

I can't, my writing sucks.
Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

You wanna here an awkward kink? Well, I blew up a car a little while back and that was the most erotic thing to me. Listening to the fire roaring and the gas tank exploding was just, awesome.

Harley Quinn

-eyes suspiciously-  You're not trying to sound like Mr. J, are you?
Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

No, Mr.J probably gets off on nemisising Batman before he would get off on that.

Harley Quinn

Actually, it's about the same.  He has a thing for explosions, gasoline, that kind of thing.

-walks off with the win-
Ons/Offs - Absences

abandoneddolly

is anyone ever gonna let me out of the trunk?

JerichoMyers

Oh shit, we left her in there!
-unlocks trunk and hides behind a tree-

abandoneddolly

yay freedoom _ goes and hides in her tree-