Into the nightmare (extreme, group, non-con game)

Started by mayalee, October 09, 2009, 04:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayalee

To keep a long story short, I'm looking for four players for a game centered around the well known Arkham asylum. The characters should be employees or visitors at the Asylum, not patients. I will need at least two females.

The start will be all the characters wake up in a room together, with no idea of how they got there.

Any takers?

Jated

Just a question, is this story based on the characters, Batman, Joker...etc???

Devi

I'm interested - might need a bit more info before I'm a sure thing, but the basic set up sounds fun.

Transgirlenstein

I would be interested but would like a little more info
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

TheRollingBarrel

I'll bite, but like the others have said, I'd like a little more information before committing (herf).
TheRollingBarrel's Turn Ons and Turn Offs thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9789.0

Current roleplays:
Choose your own Adventure (modding) (Details) (still open!)

Decrepitdan

Highly interested, would also like to wait for more info however before wishing to commit.

mayalee

The short answer for if this is a story involving any of the batman characters no.

The long answer is that there are elements in this story that will connect with some lovecraftian lore, some urban fantasy, unethical experiments and madness.

I dont mind questions but I would prefer them a bit more specific.

Devi

Well, I suppose my main question is roughly where you see this going -  from that setup you might have us solve a complicated mystery regarding how we got there and who or what is behind it - or from the exact same setup you might have us whisked off by mad cultists, experimented upon and then fed to Lovecraftian horrors. I don't have really specific questions, just curiosity about what kind of game you expect it to be. I love a lot of horror elements in a game, other people might be hoping for something different.

mayalee

My plan where to have this go into a sort of mixture between the two, a kind of stumbling detectivework that uncovers a clue here and there and that in the end points towards... well. Is that a good answer Devi?

Decrepitdan

The characters would not know each other then, I am assuming. Will known Arkham Ayslum inmates make an appearance within the storyline?

mayalee

I would not mind that the character knew each other and no, all characters that will show up in this chronicle will be original from me.

Decrepitdan

That's refreshing. Is this going to be an escape model game? Or is the focus on the interaction between the characters as they are acted upon by those that run the Asylum?

Devi

mayalee

Im planing to start it of as an exploration game, where it will lead to is your choice kind off.

Now, a show of hands, if we have four players its a go.

Devi

Ebb