Who will post next? 2009.04.22

Started by stormkitten, April 22, 2009, 06:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Amelita

damn our avi's look hot

Endo?

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Amelita

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

abandoneddolly

nope its dolly

hmm who's  around now xandi?

TheLegionary

nope, but I play all my cards in Xandi!

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

TheLegionary

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

TheLegionary

Harley Quinn

:P

Sorry, only me again.

TL?
Ons/Offs - Absences

lenka

TheLegionary

Seara

TheLegionary

Harley Quinn

You just won't give up on Xandi.

Sorry, but at least now you won't have to worry about me interrupting again, since I'm leaving. :)

TL?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Seara

TheLegionary

Harley Quinn

No, I'm not here.

Okay.

TL?
Ons/Offs - Absences

TheLegionary

Liar! LOL

You said you leaving!

Xandi?

Seara

Harley Quinn

I know!  I need to go!

-grumbles-  Yes.

TL?
Ons/Offs - Absences

TheLegionary

Yes!

Harley Quinn? I want you to stay!