Seeking group for post apocalyptic action adventure with a naughty side.

Started by Steamdriver, May 30, 2012, 02:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steamdriver

Setting: Dark and Gritty Wasteland, barren desert slowly swallowing the ruins of those before. Frozen expanses coated in radioactive snow where life has had to move underground to survive.

concept ideas: madmax, metro 2033, fallout and necromunda.

Tech level: Highly advanced tech left behind after WW3 include but not limited to, gene splicing, cloning, robotics, androids, artificial limb, augmetic implants.

Just about anything goes as for tech, weapons, armors or even races.

Any ideas are welcome and willing to work with player to develop setting.

Thanks for reading and considering. Any questions or request for clarification, ask and I will reply a.s.a.p.
Much more in depth list of ons and offs. <a href=" http://www.f-list.net/c/morgan%20von%20kerlden ">F-list Profile</a>

elfguy

I like post apocalyptic action AND my characters are usually naughty! Count me in!
----

Brandon

Im kind of interested, though I think I would like to hear more about the setting
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Roxy Rocket

*clip-clops in on her unnerving-headless-robo-horse.*

Anyone have thoughts about stuff like kinks and camp and other influences?

Steamdriver

Ya sorry about how short the post was i had a bit of free time and wanted to get it posted. I have tomorrow off so i will have a more detailed setting, and such up in the afternoon. Roxy Rocket, what kind of kinks are you looking and/or thinking of, and what do you mean by camps? As in settlements or what?
Much more in depth list of ons and offs. <a href=" http://www.f-list.net/c/morgan%20von%20kerlden ">F-list Profile</a>

Innocence

*Raises hand*
I actually know a fair bit about gene splicing, transgene expression, and genetic manipulation and whatnot =]
Count me in

TheHangedOne

Ooh, you can count me as interested. And eager for more details.  :-)
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

AribethAmkiir

Steamdriver

One hundred years ago mankind, in its hubris, consumed itself in one final war. For ten years the continents waged all out war on each other, forgetting the Geneva conventions, using anything at their disposal. Those that survived were left to live in a world scarred by radiation, mutations and biological weapons. The once great cities like New York, London, L.A., Moscow and D.C. are now little more then ruins pockmarked by mile wide craters.

planned country of play: America

Environment on country:
Much of New England is inhospitable, saturated with radiation and pockets of bio-weapons still leaking out.
The Midwest has become badlands of sand and dust, most of the water in the area is now acidic.
Heavily forested areas before the war have mutated since becoming jungles of carnivorous plants and giant bugs.
Mountain regions are locked in snow, forcing inhabitants underground into giant caverns and tunnels. Rumors of yeti and worse circle in with those foolish enough to brave the snow.
Deserts have developed strange weather patterns causing the dreaded Ion Storms, Huge sand storms that cause so much static that Pixie Lightening Arcs through them.

System of play: Open for suggestions I have no idea myself.

perspective: 3rd person

Fetishes I would like to have included: Tentacles, futanari, some bondage. (If any of these are an absolute no for any of you please let me know and i will work with you. That being said I play a futa character and would like to in this story if it is ok with the other players, the futa would not be getting involved with males though.)

Characters: i have experience with DnD, Warhammer and World of Darkness in the past. If we wish to used any of those character generation sheets or we can agree with a separate one i haven't used that is fine. Should a separate one be used a link to it and someone giving me a basic explanation would be greatly appreciated. One thing I am looking for in this is lower leveled characters to start with (roughly level 10-15) so that we can develop and advance the characters as events happen.

I would like to see this discussed between all the players. Anything is possible for discussion and nothing is set in stone until we can agree with it. Oh one last thing I have GM'd a few times but am willing to pass the crown to someone else or even do a co gm.

SeriousMoonlight

I am super interested in this. As for the fetishes you've listed, they're all fine with me! More than fine, actually :> I think World of Darkness would be a good template to use for character creation for something like this - it's modern and there's a lot of room in there for adjustments and mutations.
Hello, I'm Moon!
My preferred pronouns are they/them/their/theirs/themself! Thank you!
ONs and OFFs + Request Thread

avorae

D20 modern/future/apocalypse could work for this as well..

Oh and yes count me in for this...
Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

elfguy

Personally I would prefer free form, I don't tend to play system games because they often end up being focused more on the system than the story.
----

TheHangedOne

Unfamiliar with Warhammer, but familiar and fond of D&D and WoD both. And saeeing "bondage" and "tentacles" up there gives me a very nifty idea for an Aberration that might not be plausible to build in WoD.
Check out my poet tree!

AribethAmkiir

I second the free form idea.   I'm not very familiar with most of the systems being discussed, but if they are easy to understand and quick to learn, I wouldn't be against using them.

Someone want to explain to me what futanari is? 

Also, are we going to narrow the setting to a single region of the country for play?  Or are the characters going to be drawn together for a reason?  Or is the plan to have a handful of different stories happening simultaneously, one for each character or pair of characters?

TheHangedOne

Beleive it or not, their is a wiki article on Futanari. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futanari

I'm also groovy with freeform, by the way. Easier to make my aberration.
Check out my poet tree!

Steamdriver

If all of you wish the free form then I'm all for it though I still like character sheets. I find it makes things a bit more defined for the character to begin with and also helps me with getting into a character.

Aribeth, the simplest definition would be a woman with a dick. My character would have a penis in place of the clitoris and no testes. Yes i do wish to narrow it down to one or two regions which will be up to the group to decide. The characters can come from any region or nation of your choice as long as you can give a reason for them being there. (exiled, sole survivor, exc.)

TheHangedOne

So, Steamdriver is interested in me using something I had planned for another rp that fell apart, a rather deviantly designed Aberration.

written description of the monster

Appearance: At only five feet tall, this creature could be considered small of stature.  A smaller size has actually been quite beneficial to it, allowing it to hide with greater ease.

Ixilthuth has the appearance of some sort of chimerical creature. The left "arm", if one can call it that, is more like a round orb upon the left shoulder with multiple holes in it. He is able to deploy up to six very strong tentacles, up to a distance of twelve feet; he is also capable of retracting them inside the pauldron-esque "orb", to keep them safe. These tentacles are good for not only grabbing things, but also aid in swimming, in a somewhat obtuse fashion.  Suction cups on the end allow him to hold onto objects.

The right arm is quite human, but hypertrophied; even when standing at full height, his arm is long enough to touch the ground, though it is typically kept braced along his stomach. The hands have two inch long, knife-like talons, which are good for ripping and tearing. Long fingers (between  eight and ten inches) have far more muscles and bones than a human could ever have, giving the creature a high degree of dexterity, and also endowing it the ability to handle very large objects.

Ixilthuth's legs are far more uniform and utilitarian in design. Thick and powerfully built, like a racing horse, they are, however, distinctly human in shape. Leather-like skin along the bottom of his feet allow him to shrug off the pain of traversing rough terrain, or things like broken glass. Tendons in the legs are possessed of an extreme elasticity, which allows for greater-than-human jumping.

The upper and lower chest of Ixilthuth is distinctly human in shape and size, and very athletically built; very sleek and angular. The head is semi-human in shape, being somewhat smaller. He is possessed of three eyes, two in the area where a human's would be, and a third slightly above and between the two (center of forehead). These eyes contain nictitating membranes, which protect against dust and irritants, and enable him to go several minutes without blinking.  His eyes are also capable of seeing well in low-light conditions, but as a consequence, the creature is dazzled and blinded by bright lights.

Three horns jut out from the forehead, and curve around it, creating a sort of armoring.

Over all, Ixilthuth's skin is obsidian black in color, which allows him to blend into darkened areas quite well. Even the horns, despite being made of bone, are black in color. 

So, would this be too extreme of a thing for any players to be comfortable with? Also, would anybody be interested in a more D/s relationship, and have this creature as their "pet"? (Female only, if so).
Check out my poet tree!

AribethAmkiir

Those kinks sound awesome.  Thank you, HangedMan and Streamdriver for the educational information.   :P

I am still very interested and creating a simple character sheet shouldn't be that difficult.

For instance, something like this:

Name:
Origin:
Personality:
History:
Equipment:
Mutations:
Special Notes:

just to throw something out there.

Arioch

AribethAmkiir

@TheHangedMan:  I think I'd rather encounter it/him out in the wilds, as long as it didn't kill my character.   :P

Steamdriver

Ok, looks like this is really getting rolling now. Aribeth, your welcome for the info, usually the term futanari is associated with hentai.
As things stand i would like to use the simple character sheet that Aribeth was gracious enough to post here for us. For those who are concrete about this game please post a character sheet as soon as possible, would like to have no more than 10 players. i think that would be a good number to add diversity to the game without it becoming to bogged down.

TheHangedOne

Name: Ixilthuth,  typically called variations on "that monster" or "it"
Species: Unknown mutant
Origin: The net result of generations of heavily mutated individuals breeding in an area that is saturated with genetically altering chemicals
Personality: Selfish and child-like; its first thoughts are seeking the satisfaction of its own base needs (food, sex, shelter).  may become fiercely protective over individuals that are able to satisfy one or more of those desires. Might actually start to develop a "super-ego". Or it may remain little more than a sentient monster.
History: Running. Some times chasing, some times fleeing. Hunting. Always hungry, always looking for more food. Roaming, roving, wandering; so hard to find good shelter.  This is a very simple life, for a creature that is fairly simple in nature, and for a long, long time, every day has been some form or variant of the above.
Equipment: None
Mutations:
Tentacles: The left "arm", if one can call it that, is more like a round orb upon the left shoulder with multiple holes in it. He is able to deploy up to six very strong tentacles, up to a distance of twelve feet; he is also capable of retracting them inside the pauldron-esque "orb", to keep them safe. These tentacles are good for not only grabbing things, but also aid in swimming, in a somewhat obtuse fashion.  Suction cups on the end allow him to hold onto objects.

Hypertrophied arm: The right arm is quite human, but hypertrophied; even when standing at full height, his arm is long enough to touch the ground, though it is typically kept braced along his stomach. The hands have two inch long, knife-like talons, which are good for ripping and tearing. Long fingers (between  eight and ten inches) have far more muscles and bones than a human could ever have, giving the creature a high degree of dexterity, and also endowing it the ability to handle very large objects.

Legs: Ixilthuth's legs are far more uniform and utilitarian in design. Thick and powerfully built, like a racing horse, they are, however, distinctly human in shape. Leather-like skin along the bottom of his feet allow him to shrug off the pain of traversing rough terrain, or things like broken glass. Tendons in the legs are possessed of an extreme elasticity, which allows for greater-than-human jumping.

Eyes: He is possessed of three eyes, two in the area where a human's would be, and a third slightly above and between the two (center of forehead). These eyes contain nictitating membranes, which protect against dust and irritants, and enable him to go several minutes without blinking.  His eyes are also capable of seeing well in low-light conditions, but as a consequence, the creature is dazzled and blinded by bright lights.

Horns: Three horns jut out from the forehead, and curve around it, creating a sort of armoring.

Dark camo: Because his skin, even the bony protrusions, is as black as obsidian,  he is able to blend into darkened areas extremely well; the only thing that might give away his presence is his eyes, which have a tendency to "glow" like a cat's.

Weak telepathy: Do to some changes in not only the shape, size, and density of his brain, but also in its chemistry, Ixilthuth is capable of communicating thoughts and feelings to sentient individuals within thirty feet of it.
Special Notes: Capable of understanding speech, but too altered to be able to communicate effectively.
Check out my poet tree!

Elias

Steamdriver

Name: Josiephine
Species: Human
Hair color: Auburn
Eye color: Emerald green
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 130 lbs.
Measurements: 38d - 25 - 33 
Origin: Ruins of New Port California
Personality: flirtatious, sly, cunning, mischievous, quite the nympho.
History: Grew up alone and had to steal, hunt and kill just to live. For a few years she was a hired gun before getting into "Wet work." A botched assassination forced her to flee the area.
Equipment: Gorgon scale trench coat (matte gray), scales are as hard as steel but as light as leather. A.L.I.C.E. equipment harness with rucksack.
Clothing: Tan undershirt tank top, Sand camouflage cargo pants, Black boots with soft soles to dampen sound.
Weapons: Sabot rifle and pistol, Trench club
Mutations: Can alter the size of any part of her body.
Special Notes: mutation is unstable, can happen during high stress. Sabot guns use magnets to fire steel darts same size as a 7.62mm bullet with out the need of powder, making them nearly silent and carry a large amount of ammo per clip.