Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aviva

Guilty.

Ever not paid for transport fees be they taxi/ bus etc and got away with it?
Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Avi

Guilty, though not on purpose. 

Ever jumped the turnstile to catch the tram/subway?
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Aviva

Not guilty.

Ever done the dirty deed in a public place?

On and Offs

Story Ideas

DiverseDesires

guilty

ever flirted to get money off/disount?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Zaphod

Guilty

Ever seen your neighbor naked?

DiverseDesires

Not guilty

ever sunbathed naked in your garden?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Zaphod

Not guilty

Ever went commando to a mall?

DiverseDesires

Guilty

ever gone commando to work?

Aviva

Guilty.

Ever picked up someone elses mobile phone by mistake and left with it?

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Zaphod

Not guilty

Ever picked up someone else's cell and looked at their texts?

abandoneddolly

guilty

ever call random numbers on someone elses phone to see who they are?

Blaed

Guilty, found a phone on the ground and did it :P

Ever went through a purse or a wallet to try and find out more about the person?

abandoneddolly

guilty

ever pocketed something from purse or wallet?

Blaed

Guilty

Ever thought that your purse or wallet tells all too much about you?

abandoneddolly

not guilty, I don't have one

ever lose your purse/wallet?

Blaed

Hell, most of the time I don't even have one myself, so guilty.

Ever turn the channel and a little kid show is on, but something makes you keep it there, and you end up watching the rest of the show, and after its over you think "Wow... why did I just watch that."

abandoneddolly

lol guilty short of though most of the time I turn it to a little kid show because the little kids I'm watching want to watch it

ever wanted whatever drugs that the people who made the kid show where on?

Blaed

So guilty. I have even thought about that... like "what the hell is this guy on to think of this crap."

Ever saw a show with someone that had a hard life, but it all works out for the better in the end, and you think "Where is my all better in the end?"

abandoneddolly

guilty

ever cried because of thing said above?

Blaed

Guilty

Ever wanted to just hit someone that seemed to have it all, that always got what they wanted no matter how stupid it was.

abandoneddolly

guilty

ever stalked someone?

Blaed

Not guilty.

Every thought you where the best at something, and then someone come by and blows you out of the water with being better.

abandoneddolly

guilty many times

ever thought you were horriable at something, but you finnaly find someone worse?

Blaed

Not guilty. When I suck at something, I do it hard core.

Ever thought that there was something that you could control in your life, but then find out really that you cant.

abandoneddolly

not guilty nothing in life can be controlled

ever get sad randomly for no reason?