A Game of Traps (D&D 5e Recruitment) -Closed! It was a trap!

Started by Roleplay Frog, May 20, 2018, 03:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kathyan

Maybe Frog is already counting Meo

btw Cryptogram, here you go ;)

[img height=300]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/66/ef/ff/66efffb462f52535ea1555baeb749db3.jpg[/img]

It will look like this,

Cryptogram

Oh thanks a lot for that! I was going to save it then edit the image itself to downsize it, so your way was much easier.

Roleplay Frog

The Meo

Nothing bad, besides him being a little slutty, perhaps. I mean, personally not quite into the wig-thing but.. eh.
Approved!

Ilya Wor

Oh what the heck. It's an interesting read.. but do expect special attention from enemy orcs and to be shunned by others, especially elfs.

Approved

That makes a total of eight, which is my danger-number.

Roleplay Frog

Aand bumping this up, as we could use 1-2 new recruits due to dropouts. Hook me up here or in pm, you'll be gently, deeply inserted into the ongoing campaign. <3

Sorcha

Hi

I've been pointed in your direction and I'm interested in taking part. Anything I should know before creating a character?

On Discord as Sorcha#5671

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Sorcha on July 19, 2018, 06:35:47 PM
Hi

I've been pointed in your direction and I'm interested in taking part. Anything I should know before creating a character?

Updated starting level to 3. If you're curious on the campaign tone, check out the ooc and then ic link *cough though it is gonna get lewder eventually!*

Sorcha

Character Sheets:

Name: Laellie (Laerin) A'Daragon
Class: Warlock, Pact of the Tome, Archfey Patron.
Race:Tiefling
Alignment: Netural Good
Description: Slim, pretty with delicate features.
Backround: Entertainer
Fetishes: Bondage, Spanking, Humiliation.

Backstory: Learin was a pretty young Teifling, which would be fine if he'd been a girl. As a boy it had meant an awkward childhood, always being picked on. Eventually his mother decided to move town, taking him to restart his life this time as a girl.
He'd protested, of course, but enroute found his clothing changed, make-up applied to his face and potions forced down his throat to raise the pitch of his voice. Laerin got spanked everytime he did something deemed not feminine enough, and rewarded everytime he acted like a girl.
By the time they'd settled in their new home, Laerin was no more, but Laellie was everpresent around her mothers shop, smiling prettily at the customers (or surreptitously rubbing her bottom if she hadn't). When he was of age he was apprenticed to a troupe of entertainer's to learn to hide his true gender even better. Of course the troupe knew his secret, but kept it from outsiders, and whilst he got teased by them it was a friendly teasing, and Laellie blossomed.
It didn't last, as he was eventually recognised by a visitor from his old town, who forced Laerin to 'keep him company' or have his secret revealed!
Soon it became too much, and Laellie packed his possesions and, after leaving a note to his mother and to his troupe master, left to make his way in the world...or her way. Laerin had played the girl so well for so long, that even when he tried to revert to his masculine self it didn't work! People just assumed he was a girl pretending to be a boy.
In the end that saved his life!
The caravan he was travelling with was ambushed by witches who quickly slew the male travellers but released the women. The believed Laerin was Laellie, especially once he changed into the pretty costume dress in his pack. They believe it so completely they arranged a ritual for him to meet their patron.
Thrust into an enchanted circle, the terrifed Laerin watched as a female archfey appeared before him, looking him up and down and smiling. She knew instantly the truth and offered him a bargain. Either enter a pact with her as Laellie the warlock, or be exposed in front of the witches.
With that choice, Laerin submitted to being Laeillie for the forseeable future, unless he could some how escape the pact. His patron knows this and it amuses her...

Poor Laellie has been adventuring ever since, wearing leathers that emphasised his hips and tops that emphasised the curves he doesn't have, always hoping to escape his pact, and properly become a male. The only problem is, the longer he adventures as Laellie, the harder that will be... and maybe.. maybe he won't want to be Laerin anymore. 

Bonus questions!

What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know? That he actually likes pretending to be a girl, and getting into trouble... a lot.
Where do you see your character in ten years? As the pet of his patron or someone of her choosing
How does your character react when in grave danger? Tries very hard not to panic, or reveal that peril gives him an erection.
You are trapped half-naked in a dungeon-cell! What might happen next? His Jailiors might take him, chain him to the wall and spank him for pretending to be a girl, before using him as a girl.

Ability Scores
Str 8    -1
Dex 13    +1
Con 14   +2
Int 12   +1
Wis 11   0   
Cha 17   +3

HP: 24 Armor Class:12 Initiative Bonus: +1 Speed:30ft
Strong Saves: Wis +2, Cha +5
Skill proficiencies and Feats:
Acrobatics         +3
Arcana         +3
Athletics         -1
Deception         +5
History         +1
Intimidation         +3
Investigation         +1
Nature         +1
Performance         +5
Persuasion         +3
Religion         +1
Sleight of Hand      +1
Stealth         +1
Class Stuff: Eldritch Pact
Equipment and items: Leather Armour, Dungeoneers Pack, Disguise Kit, Lyre, costume, Spear, Light Crossbow and 20 bolts, 2 daggers
Attacks:
Name
Proficient?
Details
Attack Bonus
Spear   Yes melee, 1d6 - 1 damage +1
Crossbow, light    Yes    ranged, 1d8 + 1 damage +3
Spellcasting : Warlock
Cantrips: Minor Illusion*, Prestidigitation*, Thaumaturgy, Mage hand, Friends, (* at will with tome)
Grade 1: Burning Hands, Charm Person
Grade 2: Hold Person, Mirror Image
Eldritch Invocations: Armour of Shadows, Mask of Many Faces
On Discord as Sorcha#5671

Roleplay Frog

Looks good, go ahead and post him, see the first post of the recruitment or above for the links to the game. Post the character, say hello in the ooc, while I prepare to enter you into/continue the action *nodnod*