A Game of Traps (D&D 5e Recruitment) -Closed! It was a trap!

Started by Roleplay Frog, May 20, 2018, 03:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roleplay Frog

*frog-flails at influx of people.. * welp, looks like we get 8 full for the weekend. will get to you soonish.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Kathyan on May 24, 2018, 11:40:46 AM
Wild shapes into a frog and dances. ^^

Frog: this is my fetish

DM: U need diminiuitive shape feat thingie.

Kathyan

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on May 24, 2018, 12:23:17 PM
Frog: this is my fetish

DM: U need diminiuitive shape feat thingie.

I don't think I do but then again I believe frogs have a swimming speed so I'd have to wait to level up before being able to do such a thing. ^^

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Kathyan on May 24, 2018, 12:30:54 PM
I don't think I do but then again I believe frogs have a swimming speed so I'd have to wait to level up before being able to do such a thing. ^^

Frogs may or may not also have Dr 5/- and some innate spellcasting as houserule *nodnod*

Roleplay Frog

Evri Gaelwyn

Backstorystuff: Heh, isolationist elves. alright sure. I feel like he should have bard-dip with that backstory, buuut his calling was the knighting I guess.

Mechanics look solid, so.. Approved!
That makes 4 characters, yey. I'll give latecomers a lil more time to submit stuff, before I get to hammering up the ooc/charsheet shenanigans and working on the introduction.
But let's look at the other two too!

QuoteI am not experienced in this sort of system or D&D as a whole very much. I didn't put in the random notez spoiler because I didn't think anyone would miss it. I had it in my first draft but didn't think anyone cared.

I'm not trying to be combative. I apologize if it's coming off that way. I'm very willing to put effort into this. I'm trying to be easy to work with. I'm still willing to continue if you'd like to give me the chance. I would appreciate some patience and I feel like my contributions will only improve from here.

Alright, far be it from me to stop you there, however, I'm going to ask you to try another character concept, it will help you familiarize yourself with the system.
As for no one caring. I care. Always. I'd not have typed things out if I didn't care about 'em. :P

Meo Duskhand
Something about you formatting this in a spoiler and your oversized image combined make this a pain for frog to read proper, please adjust.

@VonDoom: I'd never hurt fellow froggos.
And 5.0 is not that hard, really, it was designed to be easier than prior editions and it succeeds, to a fair amount. As for things people want, Bard keeps going on about orc-booty. :p

Gilly "Gil" Roseapple
's cute. Like the idea. Think I'ma allow 2 reverse traps, but if I dun find any nitpicks this'll be the first one *digging noises*
Heh. Carivan aquired another halfling.
'Boss, we got 'alflings' 'I know Jorg, whattaboutit?' 'Well, think they're budding or somethin boss'

QuoteEven so she doesn't want anyone to know that she is a thin crunchy shell around a soft, sweet nougat filling
Aaaand I'm hungry at your analogy.
Wait she punches folks into balls and then buys them lunch. hrmnn...
I clicked the spoiler and there was no futa, though.

Not sure if the halfling punch makes it better but..Approved!
Makes us five!
Time for last second requesties, before I hammer out the OOC and charsheet section and by extension, start thinking about how to party hardy throughout the campaign.

Chulanowa

I would love some halfling futa to put there! However that's a leftover from my original plan to offer two characters (one beign a futa) - I got into Gil's headspace, and abandoned the futa plan, but forgot to clear the second non-entry

Roleplay Frog

Yeah I can tell you got into the mood for Gil, so no need to do another.

Also halfling futa would be the ultimate technique over size. :P

Stendarr

The backstory is just a first draft, but the rest of the character is about set.

Name: Liliana "Temerity" Tiller
Class: Phoenix Sorcerer
Race: Hellfire Tiefling
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Description: Temerity is 5 feet and 8 inches tall. Her lithe figure weighs 150 pounds. She's a young woman of 28 years old. She has short infernal horns that hide among her charcoal black hairs.
Backround: Haunted One
Fetishes: Anything and everything besides vore and bathroom play
Backstory:
In that fateful moment, her parents prayed. They prayed to every divine they knew. From their trusted gods of harvest to the most deceptive fiends. It was Leira who heeded their call. The Lady of Deception showed them mercy. She would preserve their child from the terrible misfortune that had become her. They knew better than to trust a trickster god but could not stand to see their child, the only living among her fruitless siblings, a girl not to have even yet seen her tenth snowfall, perish. Hastily they excepted the goddesses mercy, and with a terrible cackle, Leira delivered their child unto them.

What they had saved was not their child. She had become perverted; turned into a foul beast. A demon's horns peeking shyly through her hair. Her eyes burning brightly like the inferno that had cursed her to her fate. Her body, now covered in pale gray skin, painted with terrible scorch marks that would never fade. Not even her genitals untainted. Now resembling that of both sexes.

Her parents could not bear the shame of their rash actions. They cast her out. Abandoning their young broken child in a far away wood. Forced to survive on her own, the young girl discovered that with her curse she was granted tremendous power. With even a glancing touch, she could set even the most lively trees ablaze. Narrowly she survived. Her juvenile mind and body saved barely by the raging fire within.

As she grew, so did her curiosity. Her curiosity motivated to find her parents as well as the god who had lain upon her this curse. In hopes of finding someone who could help her, she set out to find civilization. One day, following a barren trail in hopes of discovering a settlement she came upon a common thug. Seeing her tattered rags and her young age he decided to make the most of the encounter in a sinister manner. He was not however prepared to endure the burning rage with which she protected himself. Badly she scorched him and off he ran, but the man would have vengeance. He told the guards of a nearby town that he had been viciously assaulted by a nearby feral child. It did not take the authorities long to discover and capture her.

A local scribe watched the girl as she was brought to the local jail. He convinced the guards to free the girl, claiming it was an injustice to prosecute juveniles, explaining that he would be responsible for her. From him, her generous mentor, she learned to read and write. He taught her to better control her powers and to regulate her emotion. Because of his generosity, she would not succumb to a path of complete malevolence. He recognized one day on her forearm, disguised among the scorch marks, a short word in Infernal script. Her mentor used his numerous guides to help her decode the script. She learned that it meant temerity. Temerity was a virtue name bestowed upon the girl by The Lady of Deception. The name symbolizes her parents' boldness in trusting a deceptive god. Temerity lived with her mentor for a number of years. Learning about the Infernal language, of which she had a natural aptitude, and of the arcane. However, as she matured time had come for her to set out and pursue her lifelong quest of locating her parents and exacting revenge against Leira.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know?
To a fault, she would submit anything to learn about her parents.
Where do you see your character in ten years?
In prison, cursing her short temper.
How does your character react when in grave danger?
In peril, she often lets her temper take control. Setting ablaze any obstacle in her way.
You are trapped half-naked in a dungeon-cell! What might happen next?
Temerity is sure to look for those who are responsible and punish them.

Ability Scores(+Modifiers)
Str 8(-1)
Dex 14(+2)
Con 12(+1)
Int 14(+2)
Wis 12(+1)
Cha 16(+3)

HP: 14 Armor Class: 12 Initiative Bonus: +2 Speed: 30ft
Strong Saves:
Constitution(+3)
Charisma(+5)
Skill proficiencies and Feats:
Arcana(+4), Deception(+5), Insight(+3), Survival(+3)
Languages:
Common
Infernal
Deep Speech
Sorcery:
Sorcery Points
You have 2 sorcery points, and you gain more as you reach higher levels, as shown in the Sorcery Points column of the Sorcerer table. You can never have more sorcery points than shown on the table for your level. You regain all spent sorcery points when you finish a long rest.

Flexible Casting
You can use your sorcery points to gain additional spell slots, or sacrifice spell slots to gain additional sorcery points. You learn other ways to use your sorcery points as you reach higher levels.

Phoenix Sorcery:
Ignite
At 1st level, as an action, you can magically ignite a flammable object you touch with your hand.

Mantle of Flame
Starting at 1st level, as a bonus action, you magically wreathe yourself in swirling fire. For 1 minute, you gain the following benefits:

You shed bright light in a 30-foot radius and dim light for an additional 30 feet.
Any creature takes fire damage equal to your Charisma modifier if it hits you with a melee attack from within 5 feet of you or if it touches you.
Whenever you roll fire damage on your turn, the roll gains a bonus to equal to your Charisma modifier.
Once you use this feature, you can't use it again until you finish a long rest.

Tiefling:
Darkvision
Thanks to your infernal heritage, you have superior vision in dark and dim Conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in Darkness as if it were dim light. You can’t discern color in Darkness, only shades of gray.

Hellish Resistance
You have resistance to fire damage.

Infernal Legacy
You know the Thaumaturgy cantrip. When you reach 3rd level, you can cast the Hellish Rebuke spell as a 2nd-level spell once with this trait and regain the ability to do so when you finish a long rest. When you reach 5th level, you can cast the Darkness spell once with this trait and regain the ability to do so when you finish a long rest. Charisma is your spellcasting ability for these spells.

Hellfire
Once you reach 3rd level, you can cast the Burning Hands spell once per day as a 2nd-level spell. This trait replaces the Hellish Rebuke spell of the Infernal Legacy trait.

Equipment and items:
A light crossbow, 20 bolts, two daggers, a staff (arcane focus), and an explorer's pack
Attacks (Attack bonus +Damage with chosen weapon)
Dagger +4 to hit 1d4 + 4 slashing damage, thrown range 20/60
Crossbow 1d8 piercing damage, range 80/320
Spellcasting
Cantrips:
Firebolt, Mage Hand, Mending, Minor Illusion, Thaumaturgy
Grade 1:
Burning Hands, Detect Magic, Feather Fall

Random notez!

Roleplay Frog

Leah "Temerity" Tiller

I feel like that pic is a Liliana Vess. hrmnn.. Anywhoo!
human infants are incredibly fragile, then again, she's not quite human so perhaps could've survived.

Anywhoo. Ya should add details as to how she re-encountered civilization at all. likely in a fiery way.

Mechanics
That said, see, pushing and prodding you got things further. *chuckles*
Approved

~Taking in two more tops.~

Anyways. Setting up an OOC and a Charsheet for approved character thingies, in the NC(duh) Exotic(orcisies and junk) system games.

Bibliophilia

Yay!  -goes to put something together.-

Bibliophilia

Name: Ilya Wor
Class(es): Ranger (Hunter)
Race: Half-Orc (Futa)
Alignment: CN
Description: Ilya bears the dark, dusky skin tone of her mother's race, as well as the long, curved incisors and thick, black hair which contrasts startlingly with the soft grey of her eyes.  Her muscular, powerful form towers over most at 6'8" tall, and her disdain for bulky clothing leaves much of her fit figure on open display.  Scars and war paint provide for an intriguing design on the olive-toned skin revealed by her minimalist attire.
Backround: Outlander
Fetishes: Sex in the wilderness/open spaces; soft and pretty partners; oral sex (mutual); anal; (There's not much Ilya doesn't like.)
Backstory:  Ilya's mother was an orc who took Ilya's father as a trophy after their tribe raided his caravan.  The family of nomadic humans were claimed, as were all the goods in their vehicles and their animals.  Some of them were sold off, others were killed, but Ilya's mother liked the look of her father and kept him as something of a pet.  Granted, it wasn't the most natural of unions and many other orcs found it odd she desired to keep the human, instead of taking her fill of him and then slitting his throat, but she was the leader of their tribe and none were brave enough to voice their questions aloud.

Ilya's mother and father were...well, happy isn't quite the word for it, but he was alive and she treated him quite well, all things considered, so he came to accept his life.  He even grew fond of Ilya's mother over time, especially when she discovered she was pregnant.  The birth of the child was not a happy day for her, as she found the child's human features displeasing, but she was willing to give the baby over to its father for raising.  He was the one who named her Ilya, and who cared for her as she grew up, doing everything he could to soften the pain of her mother's indifference - and sometimes scorn - and the cruelty of the orc tribe.

He was the one who taught Ilya to hunt and use a bow, and to track beasts in all manner of environments.  She helped him to keep the tribe fed, and did what she could to prevent her mother from harming him when her anger got the best of her, or the tribe spent the night carousing.  When Ilya was ten, her mother's tribe raided another encampment of humans, and when her mother returned with her hand in the hair of a handsome, young man half her father's age...they both knew what it meant.  Fearing for her father's life, Ilya waited until the tribe had passed out from their celebrations, and her mother had disappeared into her tent with her new pet, and then she convinced her father to flee with her.

The two packed what they could and sneaked out of the orc camp, escaping into the woods and traveling all through that night.  For days they fled, sleeping as little as possible and trying to put as much distance between themselves and the orcs as they could.  They didn't believe that much effort would be put into looking for them, since Ilya's mother had a new human to keep her company and no one had ever cared much about the 'half-breed', but they didn't want to take any chances.  Finally, after several weeks, the pair decided to stop and try to make a new life for themselves in a shaded wood outside a nice, peaceful human hamlet.  Their hunting and trapping served to keep them well-fed, and the hides could be traded for any goods they needed.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know?  Sometimes she likes being forced to give up control, and there's a soft side to her that is very feminine and even romantic.
Where do you see your character in ten years? Seen the opening to Guardians of the Galaxy 2?  Combine them all into one character and make the monster twice that size...that's Ilya in ten years.  (Yes, even Groot.  Sometimes a girl wants to boogie.)
How does your character react when in grave danger? Kill everything and hope they're carrying good loot.
You are trapped half-naked in a dungeon-cell! What might happen next? Which half?  Does she have a cell mate?  Are they cute?  How hard would it be to trick the guard into getting close enough for her to grab him through the bars and force him to his knees?  Hey, you have to pass the time somehow.

Ability Scores
Str - 14 (+2)
Dex - 14 (+2)
Con - 14 (+2)
Int - 12 (+1)
Wis - 14 (+2)
Cha - 8 (-1)

HP: 20 Armor Class: 16 Initiative Bonus: +2 Speed: 30ft
Strong Saves: Strength & Dexterity
Skill proficiencies and Feats: Athletics (+4); Investigation (+3); Nature (+3); Perception (+4); Survival (+4)
Tool proficiencies: Drum (+1)
Languages: Common; Orc; Dwarvish
Class Stuff:
Favored Enemy
Beasts
Natural Explorer
Forest
Fighting Style
Archery
You gain a +2 bonus to attack rolls you make with ranged weapons.

Equipment and items:  Scale Mail; Greataxe; 2 handaxes; Longbow & Quiver of 20 arrows; Staff; Explorer's Pack; Hunting Trap; Dire Wolf Cloak; Traveler's Clothes; Drum; Belt pouch w/10 gp (150 starting gp -30 Greataxe -6 Drum)
Attacks
Greataxe (+4; 1d12+2)
Longbow (+4; 1d8+2)
Handaxe (+4; 1d6+2)
Quarterstaff (+4; 1d6+2)

Spellcasting
Cantrips: N/A

Level 1: Hunter's Mark; Speak with Animals

Random notez!

Stendarr

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on May 25, 2018, 01:06:46 AM
Leah "Temerity" Tiller

I feel like that pic is a Liliana Vess. hrmnn.. Anywhoo!
human infants are incredibly fragile, then again, she's not quite human so perhaps could've survived.

Anywhoo. Ya should add details as to how she re-encountered civilization at all. likely in a fiery way.

Mechanics
That said, see, pushing and prodding you got things further. *chuckles*
Approved

Mhm. Thanks for dealing with me!

I might make her given name Liliana I like that.

Roleplay Frog

Ilya Wor
I dun wanna get too heavy on the futa, so before we go any further, how do you feel about being an evil general that just so happens to level with the heroic pc's rather than a good gal yourself? I think that could be fun for everyone.
Don't mean you couldn't sub, infact, you'd be closer to the Dark-Lord than most, and if you fail to capture all of the heroes... :P

Stendarr

I edited Temerity's backstory a little and made her a Hellfire Tiefling. I just wanted to make sure I'm all good before posting to the character sheets thread.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Stendarr on May 25, 2018, 12:59:08 PM
I edited Temerity's backstory a little and made her a Hellfire Tiefling. I just wanted to make sure I'm all good before posting to the character sheets thread.

's ok.

Stendarr

She is. We have a couple traps and a reverse trap though.

Bibliophilia

Oh, you said that you would allow a couple of Futa and there was only the one in the game already.  Plus, there was talk of wanting a half-orc/orc futa...so...

I'd rather not play a bad guy, to be honest.  I can submit a trap, if you really don't want anymore futa.

ThatFantasticBard

So right now we got:

3 Boy Traps
2 Gal Traps
1 Futa
1 possible additional futa or trap

Personally either way you go is fine by me, Biblio, and Evri would definitely want to give a half-orc a smooch, but it's ultimately up to what Frog is okay with. :P

Roleplay Frog

I mean the char ain't bad to begin with but *shrugs* setting theme and all..
I count 4 boy traps but perhaps I AM CONFUSED BY NOW!!!

RedPhoenix

Why can't we have a buff half-orc trap wrangler? >.>
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Cryptogram

Quote from: Roleplay Frog

Meo Duskhand
Something about you formatting this in a spoiler and your oversized image combined make this a pain for frog to read proper, please adjust.

Many apologies, I was trying to make it easier by putting it in spoiler, maybe it went bad because of another spoiler inside. Either way I've changed it so it should be fine now.

Name: Meo Duskhand
Class(es): Rogue 2 (into Inquisitive)
Race: Human (Variant)
Alignment: Neutral
Description: The pink hair is a wig under which is his real short black hair
Backround: Charlatan
Fetishes: Feminization, excessive cum, dirty talk,
Backstory:
Meo grew up a poor orphan on the streets of a small town, always on the hunt for coin by any means. He followed friends and other shady types in the town and learned their skills of thievery and deception, but as he grew up he developed a scheme of his own. The town was mostly a mining settlement, far from most of civilization and with a male-dominated population. Most of the women in town were just brought along with their husbands, so there was a lack of single women and whores. Meo could with ease make himself feminine enough to get men paying him for his services, and soon this became his main business. Aside from direct money, he also found he could use his charms to get favors and free things which he could then sell, as well as leniency when he was caught doing other illegal things.

Once he had saved enough to go travelling, Meo left the town and set out for greater riches, continuing to profit from the lustful affections of men whenever he could. Along the way he spent time with adventurers to learn how to defend himself, since not all men were happy once they uncovered his true nature, and he got a taste for the adventuring lifestyle. He has now decided to pursue it full time, hoping to amass great riches in his adventures so that he can retire in luxury.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know?
He claims to still be straight and that he simply does what he does for money and advantages, but really he secretly just loves to be used by men and would do it for free if he had to, to get his fix.
Where do you see your character in ten years?
Running an organisation of like-minded people, continuing to prey on the lustful affections of men and making more money from it.
How does your character react when in grave danger?
Surrender himself to the biggest, strongest creature in the room in exchange for protection.
You are trapped half-naked in a dungeon-cell! What might happen next?
He would try to seduce guards to find a way to escape (or at least to get extra privileges until rescue comes), as well as offering himself to the strongest fellow prisoner(s) to secure his protection while incarcerated.

Ability Scores
Str 8 (-1)
Dex 16 (+3)
Con 11 (0)
Int 10 (0)
Wis 12 (+1)
Cha 17 (+3)

HP: 13 Armor Class: 14 Initiative Bonus: +3 Speed: 30
Strong Saves:Dexterity (+5), Intelligence (+2)

Skill proficiencies and Feats:
Deception (+7)
Performance (+7)
Persuasion (+5)
Sleight of Hand (+5)
Acrobatics (+5)
Stealth (+5)
Insight (+3)

Thieves' Tools
Disguise Kit
Forgery Kit

Feat: Actor
+1 Charisma
Advantage on Deception and Performance checks to pass self off as a different person
Mimic speech and sound of other creatures that I have heard for 1 minute.

Class Stuff:
False Identity: Dia Softflame, his female identity
Expertise: Double Proficiency with Deception and Performance
Thieves' Cant
Cunning Action: Bonus action Dash, Disengage, Hide.
Sneak Attack: 1d6 when advantage

Equipment and items:
15gp

Rapier
Shortsword
Leather Armor
Daggers x2
Thieves' Tools
Disguise Kit
Fine clothes (female)
Burglar's Pack

Attacks