Pathfinder Adventure Path

Started by Autocad, December 19, 2015, 09:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

I think what killed my interest is the requirement that it be all oriental. What I recall of the AP guide, it allowed for more western elements and characters and a journey to the east. I could of found a European type character dealing with culture shock a lot of fun to do, but... anyway.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Autocad

The final selection is Chulanowa and Lunar Raven.

To everyone else, thanks for your interest and I'll keep you in mind if any slots open up.

OOC thread is over at https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=241519.0

ChaoticSky

Quote from: Chulanowa on December 21, 2015, 11:58:31 PM
I think the Touhou stuff is for a different game...
Correct. Two ideas were presented, and the first part was my answer to the first one, and that was my answer to the touhou proposal.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Autocad on December 19, 2015, 09:58:31 PM
Because Autocad doesn't give up!

Looking for 2 players whose characters will be best buddies.

Possible paths:

Runelords
Crimson Throne
Council of Thieves
Kingmaker
Jade Regent
Skull and Shackles

Autocad,

Sorry if this seems like a strange question, but I am just really curious about how you're going to adjust the adventure path to suit two characters.  Do you allow characters to level quicker?  Do you just make them more powerful?  Do you make the adventure easier?

I honestly think that running an adventure path for just a couple of players is the way to go, and would like to know how you go about it.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Rotochron

Showing some interest too if you're still looking! :)
Mrgrgr!!

We may not be able to control the wind, but we can always adjust our sails.

My OnOs~! Ideas Thread!

I STARSCREAM AM THE NEW LEADER OF THE DECEPTICONS!