Star Wars Legacy Era Saga Edition - Hidden Coils (Looking for one or two Jedi)

Started by Idej, December 27, 2015, 09:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

Quote from: Florence on January 11, 2016, 07:23:08 AM
No, she doesn't.

Well, if you go with Kiara as an owner, I can suggest the idea that she got talked into putting in the ability for your char to swap between futanari and female because those are the two natural states for Kry.  Kiara herself isn't interested in other futanari, but from her default baseline, it'd fit the full spectrum.

Having been a slave, Kiara would see ownership as more a formality, the way a sentient dog wouldn't need much guidance but would still need someone to be responsible if they're let off the leash.

May or may not interest you ^_^ Granted, Kiara does still have needs...
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: Idej on January 11, 2016, 01:34:16 PM
I did not get your rolls good sir, PM them to me and I will send you a message that I got them Master.

Finally figured out how to send them to you. The latest should be my 6d10 for my constitution.
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

Florence

Sorry about the further delay X_x

As lame as it may sound... the news about David Bowie just... sapped my energy today.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

AndyZ

I understand.  We all have rough days, and what's important to one of us doesn't make it unimportant by virtue of its not being shared.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Florence

Gonna get back to work on her sheet a little later. The most daunting part is making sure I have her credits right xD I kinda wanna double check to be sure... but maybe I'll just finish up the rest, post the sheet up, and then worry about that.

Edit: Alright, time to get this finished up, sorry for how long I've been taking. Should have her sheet up shortly.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Idej

No worries mate.

So far I have rolls from Fallenpaladin7, Masterofmyfate, and Orange Marmalaide

Florence

Mine will be up shortly. I may have to run through the credits to make sure I didn't overspend or... spend less than I thought I did...

But otherwise, yeah, she'll be up. Just working on getting all the fluff in order.

Florence

Aaaaand I dropped the ball on getting it up "shortly".

Long story, but it will be up shortly FOR REALZIES THIS TIME.

I was in the middle of writing up the fluff, and... then tons of stuff happened, but now I'm back on it! :V

Fjugaigjsiajgoiaksoaksfafa...

... stupidly lost my post... fuck me running Q_Q SO CLOSE TO DONE.

Gonna rewrite it... sorry if this draft is half-assed ._.;

Florence

Okay, I posted what I was already working on, I'll work on the sheet you posted up next.

Just wanted to get SOMETHING up so you guys didn't think I was slacking off or anything :P

Edit: also, that sheet took a number of revisions, so if there's any mistakes, please do let me know.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Florence

Nah, but I'm gonna be changing up her feats cause I realize I made a few mistakes.

Ryvaken

You're not running armor and you don't have Endurance trained, so I'd suggest swapping Armor Proficiency for Droid Shield Mastery, if you can shuffle around your bonus and general feats to pull it off. That feat is in Scavenger's Guide to Droids. Normally, a droid needs to spend 3 swift actions and make a DC 20 Endurance check to restore shield power. With the feat, it's only 2 swift actions and success is automatic. Consider that with a +3 bonus to your Endurance check you only have a 20% chance of success, and even with training you'd still fail more than half the time.

And it's going to be real valuable for you to keep your shields high. The difference between SR 10 and SR 15 is huge. Warning, math incoming.
Against a common 3d8 blaster rifle, SR 5 completely stops one out of 50 shots. SR 10, 1 out of 4. SR 15, 2 out of 3. Obviously a heroic character with bonus damage is going to make these numbers shrink dramatically, but you can see how SR15 is an effective shield. In addition to reducing the damage of whatever shot takes it down, you can expect it to fully nullify one, maybe two hits before that. SR 10, on the other hand, can't be expected to survive even one hit and SR 5 is, well it's better than taking full damage. Being able to recover SR 15 is going to define how you experience combat, if that shield generator is just a bonus 30HP per encounter (hardly anything to sneeze at, of course) or a defining part of your ability to stay alive.

Edit: Screwed up my math. I calculated the liklihood of getting less than 5/10/15, but neglected that damage equal to 5/10/15 also won't penetrate so I needed results that were less than 6/11/16. Fixed now.
In creativity, meaning.

Florence

I'll have mine fixed up soon. I actually JUST got a new computer (one that can actually play games), so I sort of... completely lost track of time yesterday. Like... seriously. xD

I know that probably makes me sound incredibly lazy (and you wouldn't be wrong), but I haven't had a computer capable of running like... anything released later than 2010 for about 2 years now.

Once the initial rush wears off, my focus will return :P

Florence

-pokes this thread with a stick- So uh... I've crawled out of my blackout gaming binge... is this rp still alive?

AndyZ

Ryvaken

Yes. Everything is still alive. Toooootally alive. There's no reason, at all, to question the existence of the giant lightning rod and maniacal laughter. No one is experimenting with the undead. At all. Because we're all totally and naturally alive. Right, Igor?
In creativity, meaning.

Muse

*Grins*  Morning all. 

How's it going?  Have we moved most of this discusion to the game proper while I wasn't looking? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Idej

Florence

okay! I'll get to work on my next character later, then!

Ryvaken

Good to hear, Igor! Someone's getting extra rainbows in their not-at-all-suspiciously-glowing-and-bubbly nutrient slurry!
In creativity, meaning.

Florence

Right, working on it now! Meant to do it last night, but shit happened.

Edit: ... forgot my pdfs were on my old computer... slight delay, but I will be getting to work on it as soon as I dig up the core rulebook xD

Idej

OOC is up

OOC is up and I need a role call for whoever is ready on the OOC before I start up the main IC.

Sorry again, bitchy sister the past two days kills the mood.

Florence

Alright, I'll get my character finished up and posted ASAP for serious this time xD

Sorry, I just had some major bullshit to deal with myself and... this rp was being really quiet xD

Idej

I have had to deal with bullshit IRL too likewise.  Sister is a royal bitch.

Florence

Quote from: Idej on January 22, 2016, 02:31:46 PM
I have had to deal with bullshit IRL too likewise.  Sister is a royal bitch.

I'll get to work on fixing up my sheet in a couple hours. I'll work on it while I eat dinner xD