*curls up in his lap and snuggles with him all night*
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Lycana

Kisses between her fluffy ears before cuddling tight!
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Mordred

Realizing his distant cousins, those lecherously vicious wolves.. have it right with th 'Little Red' thing.. he gives this adorable girl in the red cape a squeezie cuddle.
*See Pillory*

Kitsunetsuki

*grabs hold of him from behind, cuddling close, letting him enjoy his cigar while she enjoys him* ;)
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

SinfulAngel

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Mordred

Kit:
Turns around in those lovely arms, squeezing this delicious bundle of warmth and lovely bare skin a wild cuddle.. keeping his cigar safely at arms reach.

SinfulAngel: (heh had it saved from earlier ninja'ing)
Gives the SinfulAngel with the wild inner pulse a crazy hug while sliding a finger under those ropes to test their strength.. mind flooding with all sorts of devilish thoughts*
*See Pillory*

Kitsunetsuki

*grins and wraps arms and legs about him, entwining herself so completely within his arms as to never let him go*
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Mordred

Crazily enjoys this tangle of limbs while somehow squeezing this lovely Fox even tighter within his very long arms*
*See Pillory*

Lycana

Gives both Kit and Mordred hugs and kisses, my cape quickly becoming stained with blue.
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

WildCat

I step up behind her, placing my hands on her hips, whispering in her ear. "Hello again, Lycie." I pull her back, let my hands wrap around her belly as I wrap her in a gentle but intimate embrace. My chin rests on her shoulder as my lips gently brush her cheek, brush her ear. "Have you missed me?"
ONS and OFFS: Make Wildcat purr
Absence: Where's the cheshire Cat?

Don't want to lose track of crossrealms and my room

Mordred

Finding the adorable Wild Cat with all those wild waves or red.. pounces gently with a squeezing hugs and little nibbles along her sweet neck.. senses soaring at her delicious warmth and sweet inner pulse.
*See Pillory*

SinfulAngel

*sneaks up behind the man covered in blue and tentatively allows her arms to wrap around his waist hugging him warmly.*

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Daelen

Ties her up in a suspension rig, cuddling her as she hangs by the ropes.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Lycana

Sneaks up on him while he is busy tying the Sinful one up and wraps my arms around him with a tight hug, "we have got to stop meeting like this."

Daelen

Leaves Sinful all tied up and turns to the beautiful Lycana, wrapping my arms around her and snuggling her close. "Or we need to do it more often."
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Lycana

Kisses his cheek gently, "my doors always open, love, ya just gotta come find me." Snuggles against his chest.

Berek

Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Lycana

Awww ^-^ Returns each of Berek's cuddles and snuggles!

Berek

*Berek blushes, then cuddles Lycana some more* :)
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

OrchidofDarkness

Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Tamhansen

ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

OrchidofDarkness

Mr Bigglesworth

Cuddles Orchid *How are you this morning?*

OrchidofDarkness

-Cuddles up to Mr.B- I am good. How are you this morning?

Mr Bigglesworth

Always good with your cuddles! *Cuddles Orchid some more*