And a swinging time was had by all....(Interest & Joining thread)[Males needed]

Started by kaz, August 16, 2010, 08:12:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

It looks like Cayenne and I will be partnering up, sorry Figgy, but as this is that sort of weekend I'm sure we can do some share and share alike.

I'm curious why so many of you have put 'removed from game' against your chars sexual dislikes. Is there something I should know?

Also its unclear from many of the character sheets whether people are hetero, bi or gay - might adding that be helpful?

Rog the Rake

Quote from: Figgy on September 07, 2010, 02:05:57 PM
Well rog it would be fun to try anything but I thought you had a "partner" with the really hot Jazz !!!!!
If you want to swap thats fine with me !!!! Or will we wait until the game  ;)

Why not a threesome .... grins.. Jake has brought Jazz here to introduce her to the scene.. and unlike some guys I will not only do guy girl girl I am good with guy guy girl.. though I do not see Jake swapping spit... other things.. one never knows.. *winks*

Synecdoche17

Quote from: Haibane on September 07, 2010, 06:19:27 PM
I'm curious why so many of you have put 'removed from game' against your chars sexual dislikes. Is there something I should know?
Well, Kaz outlawed several kinds of kinks, and aside from those I don't really have any limits, so 'removed from game' is my way of saying, "If it's allowed in the game, you can do it to/with me!"

QuoteAlso its unclear from many of the character sheets whether people are hetero, bi or gay - might adding that be helpful?
Huh, good point. I've been sorta operating on the standard assumption that most of the girls are bi and most of the boys are scared of penis. ;D Really, it tends to be pretty clear from people's initial posts. However, both of my characters are bi.

Also, Haibane, if that photo is your idea of "chubby", you probably shouldn't visit America. :P
A book, a woman, and a flask of wine: /The three make heaven for me; it may be thine / Is some sour place of singing cold and bare — / But then, I never said thy heaven was mine.

Ons & Offs, Stories in Progress, and Story Ideas
Absences and Apologies

Rog the Rake

Jake is Bi~sexual something his wife Jazz will be learning.. he has not qualms with sucking cock or having his bottom fucked.. weather it be with a real cock or a strap on.. in fact Jazz.. if 'Darlin' ever jumps charecter it would be intresting to have her with the hat and boots and a nice strap-on laying into her hubby.. *winks*

Gives a whole new meaning to 'save a horse and ride a cowboy'

Haibane

Quote from: Synecdoche17 on September 07, 2010, 07:12:14 PM
Well, Kaz outlawed several kinds of kinks, and aside from those I don't really have any limits, so 'removed from game' is my way of saying, "If it's allowed in the game, you can do it to/with me!"

Huh, good point. I've been sorta operating on the standard assumption that most of the girls are bi and most of the boys are scared of penis. ;D Really, it tends to be pretty clear from people's initial posts. However, both of my characters are bi.
Thanks for the help, 'tis appreciated.

QuoteAlso, Haibane, if that photo is your idea of "chubby", you probably shouldn't visit America. :P
It's not really. In fact its far too slim a torso for what I wanted but I couldn't find a satisfactory real-life equivalent that fitted the image in my head. Maybe 'chubby' is the wrong word. Perhaps 'fleshy' is better. I just google-image searched for 'pretty chubby girl' and much of what I saw was clinically obese, so it seems 'chubby' is not a good descriptor as it means different things to different people.

Lets go with adjectives like 'womanly', 'curvy', and 'rounded'.

EDIT: Also... sorry to ask what might be a silly question, but why is the game in the extreme section? From what I've read here the game doesn't even need a non-con rating: 'bondage' covers what we are doing I think.

jazz

Quote from: Rog the Rake on September 07, 2010, 06:53:33 PM
Why not a threesome .... grins.. Jake has brought Jazz here to introduce her to the scene.. and unlike some guys I will not only do guy girl girl I am good with guy guy girl.. though I do not see Jake swapping spit... other things.. one never knows.. *winks*

Quote from: Rog the Rake on September 07, 2010, 07:21:28 PM
Jake is Bi~sexual something his wife Jazz will be learning.. he has not qualms with sucking cock or having his bottom fucked.. weather it be with a real cock or a strap on.. in fact Jazz.. if 'Darlin' ever jumps charecter it would be intresting to have her with the hat and boots and a nice strap-on laying into her hubby.. *winks*

Gives a whole new meaning to 'save a horse and ride a cowboy'

Seems there is no end to Jakes imagination and what he wants to show his Jazz.  The more the merrier, isn't that the phrase?
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

kaz

Awww maybe someone else will always play pony.  Looking forward to welcoming you into the game :)
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Rog the Rake

Quote from: jazz on September 07, 2010, 10:15:56 PM
Seems there is no end to Jakes imagination and what he wants to show his Jazz.  The more the merrier, isn't that the phrase?

and people wonder WHY Jake married here.. hell they wonder why SHE married him.. if only they knew if only they knew.. *winks* and kisses his wife.. deep and with passion.... 'Morning Darlin'

Haibane

Hi everyone. I've had a look through the games three pages and have decided this one isn't for me after all. I hope you all have fun and we might bump into each other another time.

Synecdoche17

Quote from: Haibane on September 07, 2010, 07:30:11 PM
Thanks for the help, 'tis appreciated.
It's not really. In fact its far too slim a torso for what I wanted but I couldn't find a satisfactory real-life equivalent that fitted the image in my head. Maybe 'chubby' is the wrong word. Perhaps 'fleshy' is better. I just google-image searched for 'pretty chubby girl' and much of what I saw was clinically obese, so it seems 'chubby' is not a good descriptor as it means different things to different people.
That's actually why I put 'Overweight Partners' into my Offs - I have no objections to playing a chubby housewife, but I'm liable to get a request from someone who wants me to star in his force-feeding sumo wrestler fantasy.

I'm bummed that you're backing out, but better to do so now than later when your interest wanes. G'luck elsewhere on E! :)
A book, a woman, and a flask of wine: /The three make heaven for me; it may be thine / Is some sour place of singing cold and bare — / But then, I never said thy heaven was mine.

Ons & Offs, Stories in Progress, and Story Ideas
Absences and Apologies

kaz

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...