PAC's System/Freeform Desire Thread. F for M.

Started by PixelatedPixie, April 29, 2017, 01:24:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PixelatedPixie

Hello!

I am relatively new here and this is my second attempt to create a one on one desire thread.  It is probably far from perfect, and is definitely still a work in progress!

I am mainly looking for something non-consensual when it comes to sexual content.  I am however open to discussing almost anything as I try to figure out exactly what I am looking for.  I haven't written out an explicit list of offs other than underage.  So please make suggestions and ask questions if anything catches your eye!

I was brought here partly by my desire to take traditional roleplaying in a new direction.  So naturally I am looking for a Dungeons and Dragons style game.  Pathfinder is the version that I have used most recently and if using a system I would prefer to use that.  I would like to try out one-on-one in the hopes of it being more stable.  I am also looking for Star Wars: Age of Rebellion and Shadowrun.  I have other systems and might be willing to discuss something else, as long as we don't get hung up on the system. 

Pathfinder
I won't try and describe a specific character here as I think that is better left until we have discussed a few things.  However the idea I have in mind is a dark, violent, misogynistic world where the life expectancy of your average hero is measured in months, not years.  Heroines tend to last a little longer, but not because they are better or more skilled. 

I could see this as a world where there is active propaganda that hides the truth.  All the songs and stories are about the heroes winning.  They leave out that most die a horrible and painful death.  The other way I could see this is that heroines have a longer life expectancy because they know if they surrender, they won't be killed and will eventually be released.  An unofficial and unspoken arrangement between the monsters of the world and the heroines.  A plot that explores this could also be fun.  A new heroine that slowly uncovers that most of the more powerful villains are the children of heroines and random monsters, or that the entire system has been set up somehow.  I would also be open to a fairly normal roleplay, just with nonconsensual scenes.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion

The first character I have in mind is a self-styled Recovery Expert.  She is basically a Scavenger who flies around to various wrecks and battlefields to recover what technology she can to be re-purposed and reused by the Rebellion.  I don't need a full plot for this character as I can see her being fun with a series of one-shots.  She is exploring a ship that has been wiped out by a Rakghoul plague.  She is fighting with a criminal gang for claim over a valuable ship.  Her own ship crashes and she has to repair it.  The second character I have in mind is a Pilot.  A woman, and less-skilled, version of Poe who is tasked with solo missions. 

Shadowrun

The first character I have in mind is a corporate or city police officer or detective.  There isn't a great deal more to say about her.  I just think it would be fun to be on the opposite side of things.  The second character I have in mind is a Cat Burglar.  A teched up character who makes her living by breaking into high security locations.  I wanted her to be less of a shooting character and more of a sneaking one.

Modern Fantasy

I would love a modern fantasy-styled game.  I have a couple of systems, World of Darkness and Urban Shadows, but am not an expert on any of the settings and would like to play a relatively normal human.  I don't have a lot else in mind for this one.  It could be a hunter a la Buffy, Supernatural, Hunter: the Vigil, it could be straight survival such as a character being hunted by werewolves inspired by Dog Soldiers, it could be something else.

Modern Warfare

This is a freeform idea as I don't have a system that I can think of that would fit.  The idea is a soldier or agent who is sent into a war-zone to assist the locals.  The inspiration could be anything from the new Ghost Recon game, to Tears of the Sun, to Spectral.

Modern College

This idea is freeform and the simplest really.  A woman, probably a college student, finds herself in a nonconsensual situation.  It could be blackmail, it could be a walk in the wrong part of town, it could be a party or bar trip gone badly, it could be elaborate or simple.