News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Curse of the Werebimbo!

Started by Angie, April 27, 2017, 06:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

This is an idea that I came up with last night, it's silly, but I like silly.

The premise is that some people-mostly women (possibly some men)-turn into bombshell futanari babes when night falls! The transformation is sometimes set, and sometimes random-some Werebimbos never know what they'll be each night. While they keep their intelligence, their morality (in both Were and regular form) is severely reduced while their sex drive is cranked up.

There are only two known ways of becoming a Werebimbo-contact with the mysterious divine being that grants it (cursed relics and profane temples) or a willing transformation done by drinking the cum of someone who's already a Werebimbo. The second method requires total willingness, and weirdly, the divine being also only hands it out to people who will grow to enjoy it (i.e. no Non-Con here, sorry if that's what you were hoping for). Werebimbos are dependent on sex and cum, feeling weaker the less of it they have-mastubation helps, but not much.

Aside from these details, I haven't hashed out much, but if it sounds like a fun time, gimme a PM!
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!