Stranger in the Dark.

Started by Terkez, July 25, 2010, 08:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terkez

(Lets see what happens out of this )

A tall dark figure stands on the pier as the night begins to settle, his cape covers everything from his head down to his boots, his eyes set somewhere distant in horizon. A evening breeze sears up his cape around his feet, he slowly closes his dark blue eyes enjoying the wind on the skin of his face, a soft sigh escapes his lips. The time is slowly passing by but he stands there engulfed in his toughs not noticing the world around him.

Dunnuck

((Lets make this immensely interesting))

"So you decided to show up." Gabriel said from behind the man in the cape, gun trained on his back. "To be honest, I didn't think you would show." He added.

Terkez

< slowly turns around to the sound of his voice , his hands calmly to his side as hidden wrist-blade slowly sides out. His eyes focused on Gabriel's watching him carefully ready to act at slightest sign of moment > You knew I can not stay away. So now what happens ?

Dunnuck

"Well," he begins. "Either you turn yourself in. I get you out. Or we both die, here and now on this pier. Until now you've just been a stranger in the dark. Now they know who you are. Wasn't long before they linked us." Gabriel said as sirens began to wail in the distance.

Terkez

Elondar lets out a chuckle  watching Gabriel closely > So you are expecting me just to trust you ? < he steps to the side and closer to him, his mind spinning fast creating possible scenarios as sirens grow closer. He lets out a long drawn-out sigh and slowly shakes his head then unstrapping his hidden wrist-blade and handing it over to him> if you back-stab me in this .... < he stops mid sentence and hands his weapon over >  Guess there is only one way to find out whom I can trust !

Dunnuck

Gabriel accepted the weapon, holding it in his hand. "Soon as Detective Woo gets here, he is going to try and claim you as his suspect. Need to make sure that doesn't happen. Come with me." He said, turning and heading toward his vehicle. "Need to get you there myself." He opened the back door to the cruiser, then going behind Elondar, cuffing his hands. He eased him into the vehicle, shutting the door and going to the driver seat. A small letter hung in the back of the seat, though Gabriel had no idea it was there. Once Elondar opened it, he would discover a sentence on it 'Gun under the seat. Safety off.'

Terkez

You know I hate these things and you could at least put my hands in front  < he mumbles complaint as he try's to get as comfortable as possible, in process his fingers stumble across a peace off paper, with a little skill he pulls his handcuffs around and under his feet settling them in to his lap. He reaches over for the paper, sees the envelope , and opens it reading words as a smile spreads across his face > Now thats what I'm talking about. So tell me Gabriel who is the Inspector Woo we are trying to avoid ?

Dunnuck

"He always has a plan." Gabriel said, looking in the rear view mirror catching only the sight of Elondar's face. "He's dangerous. Shouldn't even be part of the law enforcement. He hardly follows the law himself." Gabriel growled. "If he got you, he would force a confession out of you." He added. As he drove along the road, headlights quickly approached from the street to the right, hitting the car in a t-bone with a sound that made it seem like the world was shattering. The car flipped on it's side from the force of the impact, eventually toppling over to it's roof. "The hell...?" Gabriel grunted, looking out of the broken window and seeing feet walking towards them. He seen the barrel of an automatic weapon hanging near the ground, in one of the men's hands.

"Fuck. Elondar! You ok?" he called out.

Terkez

< the crash trowed him against the car door and around till it stopped , a fast volley of curses pored down Elondar's throat as Gabriel called his name. Elondar's hands ware quickly searching over and under the seat for the gun that was left there, once acquired he continues to curse pulling back out of the car. > You call this safety Gabriel, if I'm not mistaken those are guns are bigger then ours and we are about to get FUBAR. < he looks over at him with a grin on his face > We staying or leaving ?